Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:34:49 AM

I removed Woody's post as he was using foul language. I stand by my words what I wrote in the OP. No FUDing, swearing, trolling, spamming will be tolerated. Whether you support this project or not. Keep it clean folks

Drays even I'm a supporter of this project and as you can see, not all the community is rude and obviously those few people who are rude don't automatically mean that everyone's like them. If you joined the facebook group, you'll actually understand how much the community loves this and understand the project. It isn't just about the coin itself. It's about the whole project.

The coin itself without the project is actually useless I'll tell you. The swap is needed to fuel the project, and you'll actually understand why when it all comes to fruition. For now all I can tell you mate, there's a lot of people involved in this including myself who have invested a lot. Because I have been here from the beginning and have seen the ups and downs I know Jens means well and the whole community and Jens himself are trying their best to make this succeed. Not just to fill the company's pockets, but to actually help investors profit too of course.

The goal is for the project to reach the masses and become like the next Facebook/Buzzfeed/Reddit if not the same. But with a twist, rewarding publishers as well using the social share button. You know advertising rules the internet. All it takes is a spark to go viral and mainstream.

The hiring of 12 new developers, a growing community and the goal to employ 100s of employees for this project in the future with the help of funding. I think that should tell you this project means business and nobody is going to give up till it succeeds. This project could have been abandoned a long time ago, but infact it has grown much stronger thanks to the community, the devs, the team and Jens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:53:45 AM

Thanks for taking the time to explain, coinstatic. I appreciate also your answer to my question the day before, unfortunately it was a bit late for me to read.

I wish you guys a success. I am much more invested into Steem, but that doesn't mean I don't like alternative approaches. Everyone wants to become new Facebook, but going viral is something hard to predict. To catch peoples attention and make them follow, you have to be similar to them, but on a bit different level. Meanwhile folks are divided - even the relatively small crypto-community is thrown apart by competing social media projects trying to involve everyone, and steal people from each other, often even by blackening other projects. Actually its a pity you guys compete, but not collaborate.

... this space is not for rent ...
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:49:18 AM

in this update it is mentioned that they will host crowdsale of adz v2 at 50 cents/adz or the advertisers will have to buy adz v2 by btc or by whatever to advertise and keep ad space.
So does all this mean that buzz power holders won't be paid profits in adz v2 but will be paid in btc Huh Embarrassed
and if this is the case then i am very upset by this robbery of mine Embarrassed because we wanted to get atleast some adz v2 coins(about 10k-20k) so that we can sell them for profit in future(i.e. in some months)
ddd12md

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:19:17 AM

Are coins in web wallet V2 Adz? I was a bit late to buy Buzz Power)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:40:13 AM

just needed to wait for some time and everything will be paid off, good luck jenss and the rest of the dev team we will expect more coming from this hope another exchange will also be added the bigger one like trex and polo to attract more investors.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:46:13 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 08:06:53 AM by Rabinovitch

Hi Everybody,

We can confirm now though that the swap will take place on Sunday evening October 16 at 10 pm Manila time!

So you still have the entire Saturday and most of Sunday to swap your coins and/or buy more Buzz Powers at $2 cents per ADZ.

After that the price per ADZ for Buzz Powers will be $0.50 per ADZ until we launch our finalized system.

Next week we’ll start preparing to launch the new offer and when that’s ready, everything mentioned earlier will continue as usual.
-> ADZ V1 inside ADZbuzz will automatically be swapped with ADZ V2
-> ADZ V1 will keep on trading but swapping to ADZ V2 will be impossible
-> ADZ V2 will be locked for 12 months and daily earnings sent which can be withdrawn when we launch the entire system
-> Until the finalized system is ready, we will send weekly earnings to Buzz Power holders coming from the new offer

So that’s it for now, make sure ALL your coins are in ADZbuzz before the swap and more details about the completed system and developments will follow shortly.

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Shit! Damn! Yeah, that was a very great weekend!..

The concept and the goal of ADZcoin were mentioned in the OP. So I was mining and holding the coins. And now I discovered that I will own 5 times less coins inside the same adzcoin! Nice fact!  Undecided

Or you mean that your coin is such an amasingly different from others that I should constantly read all messages in this thread? Oh, come on!..

If you were planning any hardfork/swap/whatever from the beginning - why haven't you mentioned it in the OP?.. Or why don't you let all people know about your "swap" by announcing it 1-2 monthes in advance? Please sorry for my poor English...

Sure, I understand that all those "why" are meaningless now...

F**k, I missed the train!.....  Angry  Cry  Embarrassed

Veri nice client-oriented coin...

Actually, the swap was announced several weeks ago if I'm not mistaken.

Probably. But "Why just 3 days for swap???"

Or at least why not to swap ALL adzcoins v1 by ratio 1:1? That would be at least fairly...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
riskytusker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:20:31 AM

Actually this was announced 1-2 months back. The official announcement and continuous updates were here, in the FB group and even in their own social network too!

Hi Everybody,

We can confirm now though that the swap will take place on Sunday evening October 16 at 10 pm Manila time!

So you still have the entire Saturday and most of Sunday to swap your coins and/or buy more Buzz Powers at $2 cents per ADZ.

After that the price per ADZ for Buzz Powers will be $0.50 per ADZ until we launch our finalized system.

Next week we’ll start preparing to launch the new offer and when that’s ready, everything mentioned earlier will continue as usual.
-> ADZ V1 inside ADZbuzz will automatically be swapped with ADZ V2
-> ADZ V1 will keep on trading but swapping to ADZ V2 will be impossible
-> ADZ V2 will be locked for 12 months and daily earnings sent which can be withdrawn when we launch the entire system
-> Until the finalized system is ready, we will send weekly earnings to Buzz Power holders coming from the new offer

So that’s it for now, make sure ALL your coins are in ADZbuzz before the swap and more details about the completed system and developments will follow shortly.

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Shit! Damn! Yeah, that was a very great weekend!..

The concept and the goal of ADZcoin were mentioned in the OP. So I was mining and holding the coins. And now I discovered that I will own 5 times less coins inside the same adzcoin! Nice fact!  Undecided

Or you mean that your coin is such an amasingly different from others that I should constantly read all messages in this thread? Oh, come on!..

If you were planning any hardfork/swap/whatever from the beginning - why haven't you mentioned it in the OP?.. Or why don't you let all people know about your "swap" by announcing it 1-2 monthes in advance? Please sorry for my poor English...

Sure, I understand that all those "why" are meaningless now...

F**k, I missed the train!.....  Angry  Cry  Embarrassed

Veri nice client-oriented coin...

Actually, the swap was announced several weeks ago if I'm not mistaken.

Probably. But "Why just 3 days for swap???"

Or at least why not to swap ALL adzcoins v1 by ratio 1:1? That would be at least fairly...
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:41:29 AM

Actually this was announced 1-2 months back. The official announcement and continuous updates were here, in the FB group and even in their own social network too!

So what? Is it fair to make such a deal?

You can not monitor EVERYTHING. You will definetely loose something.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 01:46:23 PM

in this update it is mentioned that they will host crowdsale of adz v2 at 50 cents/adz or the advertisers will have to buy adz v2 by btc or by whatever to advertise and keep ad space.
So does all this mean that buzz power holders won't be paid profits in adz v2 but will be paid in btc Huh Embarrassed
and if this is the case then i am very upset by this robbery of mine Embarrassed because we wanted to get atleast some adz v2 coins(about 10k-20k) so that we can sell them for profit in future(i.e. in some months)

You always jump to wrong conclusions.

Please read the updates.

This is how it works:
During the promotion stage of the advertising offer on ADZbuzz the current buzz power holders will earn bitcoin. 20% will be shared with us.

Then once we launch we will earn ADZv2 daily. Again 20% of your current buzz power stored in ADZbuzz is what you will earn in the year as income. And be able to cash it out.

So you have been robbed nothing!

You just don't read the updates and try to understand them... so you are robbing yourself of understanding that is all.

coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:43:27 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 03:09:52 PM by coinstatic

Please read the updates.

This is how it works:
During the promotion stage of the advertising offer on ADZbuzz the current buzz power holders will earn bitcoin. 20% will be shared with us.

Then once we launch we will earn ADZv2 daily. Again 20% of your current buzz power stored in ADZbuzz is what you will earn in the year as income. And be able to cash it out.

You just don't read the updates and try to understand them... so you are robbing yourself of understanding that is all.

Exactly. You see these people blame the devs and yet they cause FUD for themselves and others. Twisting words etc

Ajay where was it mentioned that you'll be paid in Bitcoins forever? That's temporary till ADZ V2 is in maintenance and then the earnings resume in ADZ V2 again. It's that simple

And the ones dumping ADZ V1 it doesn't affect the project at all as we'll be moving to a different algorithm altogether. Here we come ADZ V2.

The success doesn't lie with investors. ADZ V2 will require mainly one thing, demand. ADZbuzz will create that demand by selling Ad space at the quality of Facebook connecting publishers and users together whilst rewarding publishers Adzcoins, along with other income sources such as the payment gateway, built in auto exchange within ADZbuzz for exchanging with ease using Adzcoins, Fiat and Bitcoins and much more.

The ones who understand the project know very well once the demand kicks in, ADZ V2 is going to skyrocket no matter what. Let's enjoy the journey now Smiley
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:16:27 PM

Quick question can someone please explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday. Thanks

*Image Removed*
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:26:23 PM

Quick question can someone please explain as the site etc is in maintenance disabling all transactions why has the amount stored in Cashbacks increased since yesterday. Thanks

I'll let Jens answer that mate. He's away right now as you know it's past midnight in Philippines

He'll most likely answer it tomorrow
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:36:08 PM

thanks for the update sir. i am looking forward to everything come together.

i love the project and i know sure well this ADZ v2 is going to succeed thanks to the ADZbuzz platform

it is time to ignore haters and devs and team just please focus on making this project success. also looking forward to new 12 devs coming on board. i have list of features for improvements on ADZbuzz

thanks again for all work devs and team lets rock this project and keep building ADZbuzz and improve it structure and then just see ADZ explode  Smiley
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:03:08 PM

one quick question  before  i dump  all my coins.  why not 1:1 and why 1:5 ratio.  is it fair to investors?  i think jens can answer  that too.

That's better. If you have reasonable questions then I won't remove them. But please just don't fud and troll thanks.

Jens should answer these tomorrow as it's like 1am where he is.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:51:19 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 07:09:18 PM by drays

Screwing how? The coins will be worth 10 times what you can exchange them for after launch...

saying 1 ADZ V2 trading for 5 ADZ V1 is a bad deal makes all your statements s a bit silly, no offense... Smiley

JensS, I think you can see the heavy dumping of ADZv1 on both Yobit and C-Cex...

That probably should mean I am not the only one who thinks that discounting some of the investors coins in favor of other investors is an unfair decision and "5 ADZv1 for 1 ADZv2" is a bad deal?
Looks like the market made its judgement and ADZv1 is going to cost 1/5 of its value before swap... Of course you could tell all those people are silly... Everyone is probably silly..  Undecided

Why not to make 1:1 swap and keep the 'lazy' investors happy, so they do not fud and don't become 'haters'..? Thats probably another 'silly' question I guess, which "doesn't make any sense" (TM).

CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:58:03 PM

Please read the updates.

This is how it works:

Very good explanation for newbies.

Please remember that we are still in beta phase. Once every thing will be set up it's gonna be more easy to undersatnd the whole concept for everybody.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:51:43 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 07:35:10 AM by happyme1818

Screwing how? The coins will be worth 10 times what you can exchange them for after launch...

saying 1 ADZ V2 trading for 5 ADZ V1 is a bad deal makes all your statements s a bit silly, no offense... Smiley

JensS, I think you can see the heavy dumping of ADZv1 on both Yobit and C-Cex...

That probably should mean I am not the only one who thinks that discounting some of the investors coins in favor of other investors is an unfair decision and "5 ADZv1 for 1 ADZv2" is a bad deal?
Looks like the market made its judgement and ADZv1 is going to cost 1/5 of its value before swap... Of course you could tell all those people are silly... Everyone is probably silly..  Undecided

Why not to make 1:1 swap and keep the 'lazy' investors happy, so they do not fud and don't become 'haters'..? Thats probably another 'silly' question I guess, which "doesn't make any sense" (TM).

Don't worry about the heavy dumping, the 50% premine will stabilize the price shortly.  Love this coin!

are you  sure you're not worried? i   partially  dump some coins to avoid loses. you need more support  to cover the dumps for the second  wave.  are you worried  now??  don't  worry  im just  kidding.  check the price now. lol
millefiori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:23:54 PM

You can not monitor EVERYTHING. You will definetely loose something.

Quite right! Especially when you mine lots of different altcoins to HOLD them for future grow (and you believe in ADZ team and idea off cource and in all oter coins dev's) - but when you absent for some time in a BT thread or facebook - so what? You get kicked away from party? Just imagine when ADZ will incorporate and some shareholders buy N official shares of legal entity. They went to Bahamas for a week or two, then came back to their own business (but they check e-mail every day - nothing strange there) and BOOM! You buy some morning newspaper and see post by board of directors: "All the ADZ.INC 0.01 USD shares were swapped to priveleged shares during last two weeks. We will sell them to some investors for 0.5 usd in future, congrats! All the shareholders who were absent allowed to swap 5x0.01 USD share per one priveleged 0.5 USD share...."
That's sound impossible. But we are in crypto and shell take risks of such a unpleasant occasions.

IMO it's just not fair - try to look inside of your feelings being at my place...

P.S. If we talk about 50-100 coins its not dramatically.  But if you have 100 000 of them? Just use qiuck calculations and everything will become clear
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 11:48:39 PM

To the people complaining after missing the swap (which was announced ample time beforehand on here, Facebook, ADZbuzz and even YouTube) about the conversion of 5 ADZ v1 for 1 ADZ v2.

Don't you get where the price of ADZ v2 will go to?

It does not matter what happens to the price of ADZ v1 as that coin will not be the coin that runs ADZbuzz anymore; it will be ADZ v2.

With that in mind, choosing to dump your ADZ v1 for even less than pennies than exchange them into ADZ v2 at the current conversion rate is ludicrous. You are not hurting the project, just your own pocket in reality and that shows very bad financial judgement on your part.

The conversion of 5 ADZ v1 for 1 ADZ v2 is not forever.

Soon it will cost $0.50 per ADZ v2 once the advertising offer is running.

So to the people choosing to dump their ADZ v1 rather than convert it into ADZ v2 (5 to 1) because they missed the swap are only short changing themselves, because in reality the price of ADZ v1 is irrelevant now and it is all about holding ADZ v2.

Here I am thinking of buying more ADZ v1 to convert into ADZ v2 at the 5:1 ratio because I see the value of ADZ v2 being worth so much more in the future and you are considering dumping for micro cents  Huh

It just shows many of you still don't get the project. Because even if I had missed the swap the 5:1 ratio is still a no brainer which is why I would still buy them now to take advantage of that window! But you have them and thinking of dumping instead for less than 1 cent  Shocked

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:08:07 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 04:33:06 PM by drays

...snip...

It is funny how both you and JensS are continuously talking about 'how good and profitable 5for1 deal is, as ADZv2 will cost $0.5', while everybody complaining here talk about 'how unfair is to make their coins 5 times less valued than the rest of the coins, just because they were long-term investors, so were not following the project closely enough'.
Well, that's probably point-of-view-caused difference  Roll Eyes
It's like the difference of the point of view between people inside the ship, and some other people who are left outside sinking in the water, with the promise of a fishers boat probably passing nearby soon  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: