Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 11:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 [899] 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1083 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1151738 times)
altcoinb

Activity: 300
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

How i get testbytes in the testnet?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
Weekly Draw! Win every week 200 Gigabytes (~5000$) Join here: https://steemit.com/byteball/@altcoinb
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Random-String-Symphony

Activity: 71
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

How i get testbytes in the testnet?

https://byteball.org/testnet.html

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
boomboom

Activity: 913
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

We are going to reward users who help spread the word about Byteball and starting a signature campaign on this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162547.0

The campaign will be paid from the undistributed funds.

Just some feedback on the guy managing the signature campaign.

My application was not accepted, when I asked why I was told:

Just right out the gate your activity matches your post count. Usually means alt account or bought account. Doesn't matter what excuse you send me to reply, I won't normally add accounts like that.

I've been on this forum for 5 years, and because my post count average is low, I was told that means I'm probably a bought account.

I protested, and then the guy gives me negative trust because he insults me and I insult him back. The guy must be a sensitive little flower, he thinks I was 'threatening'

Anyway, I would not likely post 25 spam posts in a week anyway (my average over 5 years is a bit over 2 a week), but @tonych, the guy you hired to run your sig campaign is a dickhead.

I'll keep the sig anyway, BB holder since the first drop, not going anywhere.

The negative trust is a bit much though, but I can live with that too Smiley
Scrotum

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

Just right out the gate your activity matches your post count. Usually means alt account or bought account. Doesn't matter what excuse you send me to reply, I won't normally add accounts like that.

I've been on this forum for 5 years, and because my post count average is low, I was told that means I'm probably a bought account.

I protested, and then the guy gives me negative trust because he insults me and I insult him back. The guy must be a sensitive little flower, he thinks I was 'threatening'

Anyway, I would not likely post 25 spam posts in a week anyway (my average over 5 years is a bit over 2 a week), but @tonych, the guy you hired to run your sig campaign is a dickhead.

Why is tony hiring someone to (badly) manage the signature campaign, aren't there any community members who'd do it for a bounty, or even just to help out BB?

yahoo62278 is getting a lot of false negatives and false positives on his spreadsheet, his work doesn't pass the sniff test, looks terrible for Byteball
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

Why is tony hiring someone to (badly) manage the signature campaign, aren't there any community members who'd do it for a bounty, or even just to help out BB?

yahoo62278 is getting a lot of false negatives and false positives on his spreadsheet, his work doesn't pass the sniff test, looks terrible for Byteball

lol Scrotum criticizing the balls project for not passing the sniff test  Cheesy
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1011

Obyte Slack Admin | Community Fund Trustee

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

Guys, here is not the place for complaints about the signature campaign!

The signature campaign thread is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162547.0

Let’s not derail this thread, thanks!

Follow me on twitter for the latest news on bitcoin and altcoins and I'll follow you back the same day!
Obyte - An open cryptocurrency platform ready for real world adoption
CryptKeeper
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

Atomic exchange? Yes, you can on Byteball

Please retweet https://twitter.com/byteballorg/status/977191409265577984?s=21

Follow me on twitter for the latest news on bitcoin and altcoins and I'll follow you back the same day!
CryptKeeper
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Dartmoor Sheepskins joins our cashback program and accepts Bytes through WooBytes plugin
https://dartmoorsheepskins.co.uk/2018/03/byteball-now-accepted-get-10-cashback-on-all-byteball-transactions/

Please retweet https://twitter.com/byteballorg/status/977313765405462528?s=21

naska21

Activity: 980
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

I don't know if I'd exactly call atomic this exchange between tokens issued on Byteball. It works something like that, but arguably we need to come up with a different term for that.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

It seems Not only me, but also more and more people, finding the guy yahoo62278 did an awful job. He did his own biased selection , which exceeds the selection RULES written in the OP.

You can find more complaints in the bounty thread. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162547.0
tuanbct95

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

lol Scrotum criticizing the balls project for not passing the sniff test  Cheesy
It maybe because he can not qualified enough to pass screening process to join Byteball signature campaign. Lol
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1188

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

That's a lot of good info about witnesses - thanks.

What you did not include, however, is a description of what the actual function of witnesses is.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Random-String-Symphony

Activity: 71
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

That's a lot of good info about witnesses - thanks.

What you did not include, however, is a description of what the actual function of witnesses is.

Basically witnesses are publicly known, reputable users who prevent doublespending, because they witnessed the reality for those users who came after them. So their function is to witness the reality. They let us know which branch in the DAG is the real one when there are two conflicting branches. The presentation I linked does a very good job of explaining it all.

For convenience: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dpbE1l4Aj8Te2_i9wjVsW48igZMhdyjKJVcWY-45qd8/edit#slide=id.p3

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

The signature campaign thread is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162547.0

LOL, they just can not accept the reality if they are rejected from the campaign. Btw, I really like the application of the BYTEBALL wallet which is very light and smooth. Cheers...

CryptoRobert

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

I don't know if I'd exactly call atomic this exchange between tokens issued on Byteball. It works something like that, but arguably we need to come up with a different term for that.

Well, if you don't want to call it atomic exchange, call it subatomic exchange. Smiley Stay inside the same metaphore.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
boomboom

Activity: 913
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:34:25 PM
Merited by edgar (1)

Sorry CryptKeeper, but if the sig campaign manager is doing damage to BB with his mistakes and terrible communication skills, and therefore needs to be replaced, or at least told he needs to lift his game a lot, then here is the place to complain. I questioned his ruling and he gave me negative trust, what's the point of complaining to that same person again? I'm not the only one affected by this guy, and the negative trust rating stays with me forever, and BB is paying this guy ...
Stunna
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1075

Advisor @ Primedice.com, Stake.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:21:31 AM

I was pretty disillusioned with some of the prior updates but it's cool to see this really getting back on track. There's a lot of really simple things your team can do to greatly boost the value of this, but it's cool to see a focus on the actual product/tech.

Not to derail but if anyone wants to sell some byteballs for BTC shoot me a PM.

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
Mx01

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

It's a bummer that one of the best projects is so underappreciated. I see great potential in this one.
cbcbct

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

~
There's a lot of really simple things your team can do to greatly boost the value of this, but it's cool to see a focus on the actual product/tech.
~
Of course, it is good if we can see more boost for Byteball, but honestly I think that Byteball team will have to put intensive efforts to boost the project. I don't think that those ones are simple as you said.
Furthermore, would you mind sharing your ideas about potential stuffs which can help to boost Byteball. I (Byteball community, Byteball team might) will highly appreciate your ideas.
There are lots of same projects launched in the crypto ecosystem to steal money from naive, un-knowledgeable investors. Personally, Byteball is different one with their top-notch algorithm and services on its platform.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1022

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

I was pretty disillusioned with some of the prior updates but it's cool to see this really getting back on track. There's a lot of really simple things your team can do to greatly boost the value of this, but it's cool to see a focus on the actual product/tech.

Not to derail but if anyone wants to sell some byteballs for BTC shoot me a PM.

The market doesn't seem to share your optimism though. Byteball has lost more than 80% of its value in a matter of couple of months. Other alts have been bleeding too, but the impact on Byteball seems to be disproportionately large. My hope is with the focus on the actual product, the market also realizes its potential and corrects its valuation.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 [899] 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1083 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.