Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 [2006] 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:43:10 AM

Voltage stays the same, and start at 50mhz, and work your way up. Eventually finding the highest speed that die can handle and be stable. Lowering voltage might make it unstable. Raising voltage, will create more heat. You can also take it to a local repair shop and show them what you have, and they should be able to regrease at a fair price.

Vegas

OK i will try that (still not sure about the regrease.....) I'll try it the other way around from the bottom up 50mh and work my way back...setting with the voltage the same as it is at 300mh and just see what happens working from low to high direction this time around just with speed....( i assume this is what you mean) ...what the heck I break the cube good I'll HAVE  to send it back as an RMA to KNC...the choice would be out of my hands at this point (i still heard they charge you $400 usd a cube....so hell that probably would not pay either)....

fun times stuff to try

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:47:49 AM

Voltage stays the same, and start at 50mhz, and work your way up. Eventually finding the highest speed that die can handle and be stable. Lowering voltage might make it unstable. Raising voltage, will create more heat. You can also take it to a local repair shop and show them what you have, and they should be able to regrease at a fair price.

What I discovered on titans that is quite unique is the lower the temps, the faster they run.

Vegas

Please could you show me a screenshot of your main knc screen showing the "Mining status" and the "HW status"
I really want to believe you and talk about this too but i have to see it to believe it  Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:59:22 AM

What I discovered on titans that is quite unique is the lower the temps, the faster they run.

Vegas

Please could you show me a screenshot of your main knc screen showing the "Mining status" and the "HW status"
I really want to believe you and talk about this too but i have to see it to believe it  Smiley

yeah a pic of your push/pull fan arrangement would also be helpful........imho if you would

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:07:32 AM

Vegas

I don't believe it either, esp when his screen shot is showing 2 pool workers Smiley

btw, in the winter time my cubes were running around 60c and there was no increase in speed

let's see a bfgminer screen shot too
Darkblock

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:57:59 AM

just saw kncminer delivering within europe which would be optimal as i am also living in europe. Are they still producing hardware? i checked their website but just noticed they re producing 16nm chips and got investment from Accel Partners (15m$). So whats going on exactly? I can't see any webshop or anything. Is it still possible to purchase (profitable) mining-hardware within europe? Is it even possible to make a RoI within a decent timeframe? any help/info is appreciated.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:02:26 AM

just saw kncminer delivering within europe which would be optimal as i am also living in europe. Are they still producing hardware? i checked their website but just noticed they re producing 16nm chips and got investment from Accel Partners (15m$). So whats going on exactly? I can't see any webshop or anything. Is it still possible to purchase (profitable) mining-hardware within europe? Is it even possible to make a RoI within a decent timeframe? any help/info is appreciated.

they are shipping the last of the 2nd batch 400mh titans..i heard from folk they are canceling the 2nd batch 200mh Titan units and refunding...at that
point from what I understand they are gonna fold shop on the consumer side of the biz..lay off folk from sales/shipping and tech in sweden and just
use their new 16nm chips for their own use on their data hall in iceland....using the big IPO $$$ (richer newbies more $$$ same bait and switch game)

there will be NO other equip for sale by KNC to outsiders unless you are in their IPO/data hall setup and/or do cloud hashing thru their site

i expect when their 16nm chips hit the data hall ..probably in a month at the latest you are gonna see  a pretty good 'pop' in BFL difficulty

Sam Cole of KNC has said he wants KNC to control 40% of all bitcoin mining by 2016

pumaro

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:38:08 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 04:16:05 PM by pumaro

FYI my TITANs have been having good luck at http://manhattanmine.com/ the site owner is always on top of the latest coins etc. TITAN friendly ports 3334

teslaman

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:26:29 PM

my non bonus neptune came with A6 version of BBB that one is now repleced by rev C , my bunus miner has an A6A version of BBB running that one does work fine.
both running 106s
Man, you could very well be telling the truth, but you defend criminals and belittle all of us who have been screwed by KnC, so I have no reason to believe you.

I plan on putting up some attic gable fans using plywood in windows above my setup in the pics...to push air out and draw thru open windows from rest  of the basement
I have time yet for that .....these fans are thermo controlled and at menards

http://www.menards.com/main/p-2426253-c-13258.htm
That's a nice idea there, the temp controlled fans. Smiley I had been thinking of getting one of these: http://www.ventingdirect.com/air-king-9166-20-inch-3560-cfm-whole-house-window-mounted-fan-with-storm-guard-housing-from-the-window-fans/p441363 to suck the heat out of the basement, but I'm having trouble justifying the cost. I think I'll just go the cheap $20 20" Box fan route and slap it in the window, lol. Right now, in these cool Spring temps, I'm just using the old attic fan to suck all the heat from the house and basement. It's a 1960's R&M Hunter fan, 10,000 CFM. Grin Can't use that in the summer though unless I want to suck all the A/C outta the house, lol.

KnCMiner Firmware - Mercury/Saturn/Jupiter/Neptune/Titan
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:16:14 PM

Im trying to upgrade my BFGMiner version to 5.0 on my KNC Jupiter following the README instructions in the zip file.

Everything works till the last step however if the miner is rebooted, all the changes are reverted back to how it was before the upgrade. The directories and everything disappear and goes back to the stock version. Any ideas?

I am using these instructions

cat >/etc/opkg/feeds.conf <<\EOF
src/gz noarch http://feeds.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/v2013.06/ipk/eglibc/all/
src/gz base http://feeds.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/v2013.06/ipk/eglibc/armv7ahf-vfp-neon/base/
src/gz beaglebone http://feeds.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/v2013.06/ipk/eglibc/armv7ahf-vfp-neon/machine/beaglebone/
EOF

opkg update
opkg install angstrom-feed-configs
rm /etc/opkg/feeds.conf
opkg update

opkg install update-alternatives
opkg install automake autoconf make gcc cpp binutils git less pkgconfig-dev ncurses-dev libtool nano bash i2c-tools-dev
while ! opkg install libcurl-dev; do true; done

curl http://www.digip.org/jansson/releases/jansson-2.0.1.tar.bz2 | tar -xjvp
cd jansson-2.0.1
./configure --prefix=/usr CC=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc --disable-static NM=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-nm
make install && ldconfig
cd ..

git clone git://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer
cd bfgminer
./autogen.sh
git clone git://github.com/troydhanson/uthash
./configure --host=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi --enable-knc --disable-other-drivers CFLAGS="-I$PWD/uthash/src"
make AR=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ar

/etc/init.d/cgminer.sh stop
./bfgminer -S knc:auto -c /config/cgminer.conf

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:38:21 PM

Vegas

I really want to believe you and talk about this too but i have to see it to believe it  Smiley

I don't believe it either, esp when his screen shot is showing 2 pool workers Smiley

btw, in the winter time my cubes were running around 60c and there was no increase in speed

let's see a bfgminer screen shot too

I will post pics of my fans installed next week, as when I got the titans, and they started thermal throttling to <350Mhs I knew then they were thermal controlled, and that meant the more cooling , the more speed. So, my setup at this moment just has zip ties on the fans and is not ready for presentation. I am waiting on another order of KNC Titan to come in, in about 10 days, and I will make it presentation worthy and pro. A 252 CFM is fan is NOT for everyone. You better have a room you never go in. They are so loud they will hurt your ears. Im not kidding. Before you run out to your nearest computer store and buy 10 gut wrenchingly loud fans, you should watch this video of the SMALLEST version of this fan, then imagine 10 of these together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on9pvkJ0P1w

Guys ive owned computer repair shops in Vegas for 20 years. Thats how I understand this stuff. There is not much im good at, but Im a master of electronics, and today setup massive asic farms in warehouses for a living. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:10:15 AM

my non bonus neptune came with A6 version of BBB that one is now repleced by rev C , my bunus miner has an A6A version of BBB running that one does work fine.
both running 106s
Man, you could very well be telling the truth, but you defend criminals and belittle all of us who have been screwed by KnC, so I have no reason to believe you.

I plan on putting up some attic gable fans using plywood in windows above my setup in the pics...to push air out and draw thru open windows from rest  of the basement
I have time yet for that .....these fans are thermo controlled and at menards

http://www.menards.com/main/p-2426253-c-13258.htm
That's a nice idea there, the temp controlled fans. Smiley I had been thinking of getting one of these: http://www.ventingdirect.com/air-king-9166-20-inch-3560-cfm-whole-house-window-mounted-fan-with-storm-guard-housing-from-the-window-fans/p441363 to suck the heat out of the basement, but I'm having trouble justifying the cost. I think I'll just go the cheap $20 20" Box fan route and slap it in the window, lol. Right now, in these cool Spring temps, I'm just using the old attic fan to suck all the heat from the house and basement. It's a 1960's R&M Hunter fan, 10,000 CFM. Grin Can't use that in the summer though unless I want to suck all the A/C outta the house, lol.

yeah ..but i did not consider that when i set up my stuff see link below

http://lostgonzo.imgur.com/

you look at where my bench is setup..i need to push the air out ..and the windows are above...thus i need to probably seal with plywood and just mount the attic gable fan with thermo and shutters so rain won't dump on the bench below....now if it probably would not amount to much but with the pi controller sitting out in the air like that ...that probably is my better option...on your link above they say they have a way with their storm guard system to shut the window and keep the fan in place...well won't work for me i may not be home if a storm pops..not a big deal to do my way...but in hindsight probably could have put the bench in a better place away from windows in basement..(then I’d be yelling that the air flow was worse or something there) ...but yeah main thing is just get the hot air out...a guy on ebay has this setup....which would work but I’m not too excited about in my bsmt windows...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KNC-Neptune-Titan-Bitcoin-Mining-Mounting-Brackets-/121503677097?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4a2efaa9

you could probably rig something with wood to do the same...on a 2nd floor window this would work on a basement or 1st floor window where someone could just pop the plywood and walk off with your miner..er not so much...

not a big deal ...like all things ...I will have to do this fan stuff around May I guess when temps motivate me

by the way any fan you setup you can either wire in a thermostat option (common look for gable fan thermostat) or just get the plug in kind that kick on at a certain temp with your fan plug'd in to it before the wall plug in....the cheaper is probably the attic wire in version for attic fans..just jury rig a box from whatever fan you choose would work also

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:38:45 AM

KNCminer is done selling hardware... until they are done with it on the cloud selling contracts, and they are obsolete.
don't bother mate... people work too hard for money these days.
You may end up seeing some old neptunes after all the solar 16's have been deployed; but seriously....the train left the station over a year ago.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:13:55 AM

KNCminer is done selling hardware... until they are done with it on the cloud selling contracts, and they are obsolete.
You may end up seeing some old neptunes after all the solar 16's have been deployed; but seriously....the train left the station over a year ago.

Ya, your right. I should have got something better. This piece of garbage only runs at 700Mhs and draws so much damn power.. 1300w. A pile of junk. Im sending it back.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:24:16 AM

Ya, your right. I should have got something better. This piece of garbage only runs at 700Mhs and draws so much damn power.. 1300w. A pile of junk. Im sending it back.

Vegas

you have to realize the source.....1st batch users ....we paid $10,131.80 usd (w/shipping to usa) and it was imho about 4 months late....and did not work properly due to firmware again imho for the first 3 months...i've had my orig 5 months....so take that in consideration when you see the bashing on here.....

as to your speeds due to fans and less heat..no clue...mine was in a basement all winter around 55F so no effect .indeed it seems to run better now as the temp has risen ...currently 72F in basement of course I have a first batch unit which KNC  admitted the chips were flawed (and still no refund)....hope you got a good deal on the new titan 2nd batch used..I think new they went for 6,695 usd w/o shipping? (correct me if I am wrong) for 400mh and 5 cubes vs 1st batch ..most first batch only got (with dead dies etc) about 300mh at least those that shipped the first 6 weeks they may have got the process down better for those after me ..i was in the middle of the shipping que.....unless you were lucky...the odds of 300mh was even worse for the very first units out the door....mine with 2 dead dies was pretty much in the middle of the pack  also speed wise 307.8mh ..again 55F basement ...

whatever......results may vary with the first batch and 2nd batch units ...,.KNC said the 2nd batch chips were solid and also that they 'revamped' the board? if you can send us a pick of your 2nd batch board ..we can compare any changes and/or what version of the raspberry pi did you get....(mine is a raspberry pi B+ 512mb model)....if they did some changes there that also may have helped you on speed etc

we can only do with this stuff what we can ..it is not like we got ANY real support imho even when they had knc forums up etc...I myself am wondering about how a person will or even if they could upgrade to the next version of bfgminer when it comes out..i doubt we will see any support from knc of any kind ...imho 2.00 firmware was the last...and of course you can
always play email tag with them and get the notorious knc spam tech email 'make sure all the cables are put in correctly......etc etc)

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:32:04 AM

Vegas

This is what im getting when i took two cubes with me to the north pole and run them in the ocean and put nitro around the center of the cubes base.

I just still don't believe you and i'm finding it hard to understand why you would go and get some of these peoples hopes up like that Sad I'm willing to be proven wrong but i'm confident that you are full of BS.
Can you please show us a pick of bfgminer please. I do apologise for running you through a few hoops but i'm sure that what you are claiming warrants it.
teslaman

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:58:02 AM

yeah ..but i did not consider that when i set up my stuff see link below

http://lostgonzo.imgur.com/

Ah, rain comes in a lot? You could probably make a cheap awning over the window(s) outside to keep the water out. Smiley I just picked up a 20" Lasko B20570 from the grand Walmart (no one else had it in stock) for $30. It's just the black/silver version of the Lasko 3755. It has a thermostat on it and weather protection for window use, but you have to guess the temp since it's labeled with the less->more graph instead of numbers. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lasko-Weather-Shield-Select-20-Box-Fan-with-Thermostat-Black/42388502 I just hung it up in the window with some hanger strap and wire that I had laying around, lol. Supposed to get bad thunderstorms soon, so I'll see how it goes. Shouldn't get much rain coming in with the roof awning, but who knows.

I just noticed from your pictures that we have the exact same carbon monoxide detector. Tongue

Yeah, I've seen those nifty cube mounting brackets, but that's not really for me either. Would be $300 for all 15 of my Cubes, plus having to drastically change my setup, run more wiring, etc. I have 1 big window that could actually fit all 15, but like you said, easy pickings for thieves. Not to mention that the cats would be all over them. "Weee fun to climb on and watch da birdies!"  Grin

KnCMiner Firmware - Mercury/Saturn/Jupiter/Neptune/Titan
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:40:40 AM

Vegas

This is what im getting when i took two cubes with me to the north pole and run them in the ocean and put nitro around the center of the cubes base.

I just still don't believe you and i'm finding it hard to understand why you would go and get some of these peoples hopes up like that Sad I'm willing to be proven wrong but i'm confident that you are full of BS.
Can you please show us a pick of bfgminer please. I do apologise for running you through a few hoops but i'm sure that what you are claiming warrants it.

It was pretty obvious it was photoshopped because he pasted the url in the pic too, dunno why he went thru the trouble except maybe to pump his blog
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:49:50 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 09:06:30 AM by vegasguy

nahh, not out to prove anything. KNC are a bunch of scum, and their support just flat does not exist. All the games they play with their customers ruined their own company.My goal was to simply educate people on getting the most out of their systems. I read pages and pages of very upset and frustrated KNC customers, and rightfully so. I have the knowledge to help. I simply wanted to get word out, that they CAN do more, AND how put preventative measures in place for new systems to last longer, and prevent any more damaged dies , as its all heat related. Not here to to defend KNC or make me look good. Btw there are are few other things that must be done to get these speeds. The knc community have made it crystal clear they dont want to hear no more about this, so thats my last word. Good luck folks.

Vegas

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:42:06 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 02:42:04 PM by LongAndShort

nahh, not out to prove anything. KNC are a bunch of scum, and their support just flat does not exist. All the games they play with their customers ruined their own company.My goal was to simply educate people on getting the most out of their systems. I read pages and pages of very upset and frustrated KNC customers, and rightfully so. I have the knowledge to help. I simply wanted to get word out, that they CAN do more, AND how put preventative measures in place for new systems to last longer, and prevent any more damaged dies , as its all heat related. Not here to to defend KNC or make me look good. Btw there are are few other things that must be done to get these speeds. The knc community have made it crystal clear they dont want to hear no more about this, so thats my last word. Good luck folks.

Vegas

Thats mighty nice of you, however, no one said they don't want to hear you out. In fact, Searing is actively trying to engage you. He seems to believe you , however, he was about to buy a spondoolies 100th the other day soo (Tongue to you Searing)..... But i am also, in my own dubious way; trying to engage with you.
I would love to see a bfgminer output of the hashrate you are claiming and there isn't much more i can ask for then.

So if it lines up, then i kinda have to believe that you maybe, somewhat telling the truth. I then would get in and support you.

I'm just finding it really hard to believe you are extracting 50mh more out of what seems to be the chips max. According to a company who is greedy as fuck.
I believe they would have fought pretty hard to extract the most out of them so they don't have to use as many cubes on each one whole Titan. Am i making sense?

Please show a pic of bfgminer and if you don't know how; thats fine just pm me and i'll help you with that Smiley

I really do appreciate that you want to help people, if, in fact, you are genuine. So please jump through this hoop for us so we can trust that your numbers may be correct.
Radikus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:48:52 AM

vegasguy is just trolling.

I live in Finland and I've tested running Titan at really cold temperatures (with window open) and it doesn't help squat.

Your power consumption drops, but the speeds are the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 [2006] 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: