Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:53:30 AM

Here is something to think about. And this is for those who look at making ROI/ A LOT of MONEY from this. Give up now and just go buy bitcoins.
HOWEVER!

If you want to do this as a hobby and you look to make some of your money back then by all means mine.

Look at it this way. Yes the bitcoin is getting harder to mine, Yes its $124-$136 for a coin now. Although it could be down to $10 tomorrow or possibly $200. Who ever knows. Bitcoin is erratic right now. Reminds me of the oil field. Same way. One day there is a shit ton of work and the next they are laying people off. Been there done that.

All I am saying is don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Also DON'T SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!

Now go out and have your self a fun time!

Makes me wonder how yellow my ignore button is..  Cool

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:55:27 AM

Welcome to the world class thinkers, "I can get something for nothing" crowd...

It's not me supporting the guys at the TOP of the PYRAMID! - Not anymore!
So, who is working for the "dark side"? Well, those funding the preorders for the ASIC Companies, who will make THEM Millionaires while making all of you SLAVES, hashing at a fraction of the capacity you bought into, while GIVING ENERGY, (FORCE) to those WHO CONTROL YOU!

For me, No thanks!
I retook my power from the evil dark side of ASIC mining companies.  Cool

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
demonmaestro

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:01:38 AM

So, who is working for the "dark side"? Well, those funding the preorders for the ASIC Companies, who will make THEM Millionaires while making all of you SLAVES, hashing at a fraction of the capacity you bought into, while GIVING ENERGY, (FORCE) to those WHO CONTROL YOU!

For me, No thanks!

So what are you trying to say? That you buy only what you can get your hands on now? There are some of us who like playing a game of chess and seeing if these companys make good on there word and either deliver on time or just like having a product as soon as it comes out(i mean shipping). Too each there own.

Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
bitrebel

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:05:28 AM

For me, No thanks!

So what are you trying to say? That you buy only what you can get your hands on now? There are some of us who like playing a game of chess and seeing if these companys make good on there word and either deliver on time or just like having a product as soon as it comes out(i mean shipping). Too each there own.

So what are you trying to say? That you only stick your head in the sand and stick your ass in the air to see who comes along and shoves a prick in it? There are some of us who do not like laying around with our heads in the sand and our asses up in the air to see who comes along and FUCKS US blindsided!! - To each their own.

Maybe you should not be conducting demons after all.  Cheesy

rebelrat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:16:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/B7qq1U0.jpg

For me, No thanks!

My feelings exactly - ASICs opened the doors to the worst scams of them all - this was never possible in the GPU days -
everybody had access to real hardware vendors, not these these wannabe pretenders.  The verdict on KNC is still out,
I did consider them back in May, but decided against it when they pulled the plug on the FPGA Litecoin miner.
Instead I decided to pursue the Avalon group-buy DIY route - with a reputable organizer (Zefir) - well at least I received
a full refund from Zefir - thank you again.

At this time it does not make sense to buy any mining product, especially a pre-order, as all ASIC manufacturers use their
profits to mine, or even worse, use your pre-ordered equipment to mine (Avalon). and then don't even have the decency
to clean them up, before finally shipping them to their customers.

I am not saying that KNC is like Avalon, but their September shipping date is already moved at best to September 30, if
this month at all.  Remember, every ASIC manufacturer is above all else your competition in this game, and they hold
the upper hand.  Angry
coldbreeze16

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:18:47 AM

The first browser was Mosaic I think :p. Then Netscape, then Infernal Exploder and then FailFox. Safari was still in Steve's ovary. (wow that rhymed!)

I remember I downloaded the Mosaic source code using ftp from CERN then compiled it on my SUN workstation. That was at least long before Netscape or any other browser existed.

What did you download it with?

rebelrat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:20:01 AM

The first browser was Mosaic I think :p. Then Netscape, then Infernal Exploder and then FailFox. Safari was still in Steve's ovary. (wow that rhymed!)

I remember I downloaded the Mosaic source code using ftp from CERN then compiled it on my SUN workstation. That was at least long before Netscape or any other browser existed.

What did you download it with?

He used an X-terminal to ftp it.
demonmaestro

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:28:13 AM

So what are you trying to say? That you only stick your head in the sand and stick your ass in the air to see who comes along and shoves a prick in it? There are some of us who do not like laying around with our heads in the sand and our asses up in the air to see who comes along and FUCKS US blindsided!! - To each their own.

Maybe you should not be conducting demons after all.  Cheesy

I think someone got a thorn in there ass. All i am saying is some of us mine bitcoins as a hobby. I wasn't meaning anything rude by it but if you want to be an ass about it then so be it. Go buy some ASIC block erupters. Take care and have a wonderful day/night.  Grin Cool

bitrebel

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:32:32 AM

Maybe you should not be conducting demons after all.  Cheesy

I think someone got a thorn in there ass. All i am saying is some of us mine bitcoins as a hobby. I wasn't meaning anything rude by it but if you want to be an ass about it then so be it. Go buy some ASIC block erupters. Take care and have a wonderful day/night.  Grin Cool

Didn't mean to hurt your butt. Sorry.

Seriously though.....   people need to fucking WAKE UP!

SLAVES!!!!

demonmaestro

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:33:51 AM

If you think you are getting under my skin about any of this you are wrong. Thanks for the laugh though. You are one funny person.  Cheesy

bitrebel

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:37:48 AM

If you think you are getting under my skin about any of this you are wrong. Thanks for the laugh though. You are one funny person.  Cheesy

Don't feel bad. You'll make your money back somehow.

But it could be stripping and moonlighting, with your head in the sand and your ass in the air, anyways.

Wink

demonmaestro

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:05:17 AM

OO yes come here sweetie.. Im here for you.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You are way too funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks again for my laughter for today.

Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:08:11 AM

Re: Please sum up bitcoin in less than 200 words. !! ( for a small flyer )

demonmaestro

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:11:35 AM

If bitcoin is a ponzi scheem then why are you in it?

sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:15:26 AM

@bitcoinorama:

any news about your w/e in Stockholm?
do you buy the ticket?

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:20:23 AM

If bitcoin is a ponzi scheem then why are you in it?

Because I want to get rich  Cheesy

No, seriously, it must be some masochistic streak.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:38:04 AM

For me, No thanks!

My feelings exactly - ASICs opened the doors to the worst scams of them all - this was never possible in the GPU days -
everybody had access to real hardware vendors, not these these wannabe pretenders.  The verdict on KNC is still out,
I did consider them back in May, but decided against it when they pulled the plug on the FPGA Litecoin miner.
Instead I decided to pursue the Avalon group-buy DIY route - with a reputable organizer (Zefir) - well at least I received

At this time it does not make sense to buy any mining product, especially a pre-order, as all ASIC manufacturers use their
profits to mine, or even worse, use your pre-ordered equipment to mine (Avalon). and then don't even have the decency

I am not saying that KNC is like Avalon, but their September shipping date is already moved at best to September 30, if
this month at all.  Remember, every ASIC manufacturer is above all else your competition in this game, and they hold
the upper hand.  Angry

1. They never pulled the plug on the Litecoin miner. They had never promised any kind of Litecoin miner back then. It was me hassling them non stop to make Mars into one, that's how I struck up a rapport with Sam in the first place, it's in this thread. His response always was the entire point in Mars was to prove of concept of the ASIC code working. He took aboard my comments, and even started a poll on the KnC site, when the volume of people voted 'yes' we want a Litecoin miner KnC only then promised to revisit the idea after the ASIC. They weren't going to develop multiple products simultaneously as that would heap ordinate one or the other project. Now they are working on an FPGA miner.

2. I have to laugh at all this ROI crap, and the nonsense written above my response. How was this ever going to be any different from GPU mining? What you seriously, seriously thought you'd be banking thousands of this? For starters it's a machine that spits out Bitcoins, as graphics cards did when you applied the Bitcoin protocol to them. Secondly, don't blame the manufacturers, blame yourselves, whilst profit margins exist customers pile in, as you all want money printing machines. How many of you actually had a GPU farm in the first place?? Few here I bet supported Bitcoin before the turn of the year, or were even aware of it. The comments resonate immaturity. Most came from the media explosion after Cyprus hunting a gold rush.  Well like the GPU mining days the real profit will eventually come from a rise in BTC price over time of you believe Bitcoin will continue to grow in strength an adoption. Want some big money? Innovate Bitcoin products and services, making it more approachable to the general public. Convince more people like yourselves to get involved. Stop expecting a free lunch:

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
bitrebel

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:41:32 AM

For me, No thanks!

the upper hand.  Angry

1. They never pulled the plug on the Litecoin miner. They had never promised any kind of Litecoin miner back then. It was me hassling them non stop to make Mars into one, that's how I struck up a rapport with Sam in the first place, it's in this thread. His response always was the entire point in Mars was to prove of concept of the ASIC code working. He took aboard my comments, and even started a poll on the KnC site, when the volume of people voted 'yes' we want a Litecoin miner KnC only them promised to revisit the idea after the ASIC. They weren't going to develop multiple products simultaneously as that would heap ordinate one or the other project. Now they are working on an FPGA miner.

2. I have to laugh at all this ROI crap, and the nonsense written above my response. How was this ever going to be any different from GPU mining? What you seriously, seriously thought you'd be banking thousands of this? For starters it's a machine that spits out Bitcoins, as graphics cards did when you applied the Bitxoin protocol to them. Secondly, don't blame the manufacturers, blame yourselves, whilst profit margins exist customers pile in, as you all want money printing machines. How many of you had a GPU farm in the first place?? Most came from the media explosion after Cyprus hunting a gold rush.  Well like the GPU mining days the real profit will eventually come from a rise in BTC price over time of you believe Bitcoin will continue to grow in strength an adoption. Want some big money? Innovate Bitcoin products and services, making it more approachable to the general public. Convince more people like yourselves to get involved. Stop expecting a free lunch:

Well said.

Smiley

However....An increased raise in bitcoin price....significant....not very promising.

And I am a seriously FIRM believer in bitcoin....

But with the NSA scandal, and all things considered, nobody can really trust in something they cannot hold...

NO MATTER WHAT!

Anyone who believes in the digital infinite capabilities, is foolish and naive. And believes in something that always be broken or unproven, with sophistication.
That's just the REAL world, folks. It's PHYSICAL, not virtual. Get a grip, get back to reality, and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

And that's coming from a serious long time activist, with 15 years + in the freedom movement.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, ALREADY!!!!    Angry

arlekyn13

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:53:19 AM

Is there any reason why KNC would keep the volume of pre-sales secret? I mean, I'm not interested in their profit, but I'm interested in the projected hashing power they will bring to the network.

Edit: I just figured that the info would most likely cause a wave of refund requests  Roll Eyes

1CmrswU7JYpi9WNC8EHWCV3aam1FJsW2Zu - to show appreciation for my work
bitrebel

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:53:38 AM

Actually, who cares about YOU? If you do not care for yourself?
Be forewarned!
Outtahere!

Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: