Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 [1593] 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049460 times)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:29:55 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:47:57 AM by Phoenix1969

I'll never forget this line.....   " We are serving more than three million dollars a day to resell the bitcoin we break ourselves," said Sam Cole.

Said just like they think they are doing us a favor with those boards they taunted us with.
While sucking the entire network's wealth dry.
Such a chore "Breaking" the coin yourselves... Thank you so much.

How long do you think it will take them to setup another farm, only filled with Titan's?
Hmmm...well... after a healthy Titan run, I think they'll run Neptunes till the assy' line breaks, or 16nm becomes reality... loading the hell out of the Boden facility, until BTC hits 10 bucks, and it doesn't pay the electric anymore before they finally realize they triggered the whole mess, and start holding coin while paying out of past profits to keep it going, until the price goes high enough to start dumping coin again, creating a viscous cycle which keeps the price low until election time, PayPal,  or something big helps dig the network out of this greed slump.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if next weeks Coindesk headline reads....
"Someone DDOS'd the Boden Facility" and poor KNC is losing 3 mil a day....
This is like the "Wild West" California Gold rush all over again.

You may be right about that Dropt, but I think the alts will be so devastated by the customer run alone, there will be no incentive for them to run an alt cloud. Gpu's will be a dime a dozen, and you will hear about 3rd and 4th quarter losses from the folks at AMD/Raedon.
*FPGA miners will commit suicide.*
 and BFL customers will still be patiently waiting on a Monarch to arrive so they can earn .000001 a day.... @ 10 bucks a Bitcoin.  special breed.   Tongue   (No offense to anyone intended, just a pun)

I just had to turn down a trip to Morocco for the HopeGirl Foundation QEG training seminar because I foolishly just sent all my dough to an Exchange to buy BTC... ..... AAAAaaaaahhh!  This day just gets worse and worse... I'm going to bed dogonnit...gnight all.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:45:48 AM

Well I must admit I think that this is the longest thread on the forums and I would be hardpressed to find another longer one
But what do you guys talk about for 1600 pages

Here is the longest thread that I'm aware of Wink

So this is the second longest thread?

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:11:26 AM

I'll never forget this line.....   " We are serving more than three million dollars a day to resell the bitcoin we break ourselves," said Sam Cole.

Said just like they think they are doing us a favor with those boards they taunted us with.

How long do you think it will take them to setup another farm, only filled with Titan's?

yeah i expect this announcement if/when the neptune ships ...like 2 months after shipping if they ship in july/aug they will announce
such a farm in say OCT or so imho

I mean it is 28mm it is setup to go ....only thing would be if price of coin is too low or if they ALREADY HAVE MINED the hell out of
the network to USD and drove the price down to such an extent they 'drained the pond"

no on the otherhand if KNC only had 3000 or so customers and HAD got us this stuff on time..they'd still imho have 80% of the $$$
they have now (due to no future cancellations and such from past silliness) and we'd be sining their praises

they would have made the 'bitcoin pie" bigger and thus with less a share (due to the fact successful with knc that we are we'd be
promoting bitcoin up the yazzoo)

as it is every news report from bans in countries to IRS to knc greed to bfl greed to scams etc ..just drove away all them newbies
this year 2014 who would have kept the balloon filled

so imho they screwed themselves out of some "long lasting real $$$" vs "short term gain" and shooting the cow that gave you milk

too bad....all i know if i was a noob looking at google and forums and news i'd be staying far away from BTC indeed

btc survival is gonna be really iffy if it cointinues to go down the path of 'self destructive behavoir" by its partcipants..

i will refrain from the long list from bfl to gox an nauseum

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:41:59 AM

I'll never forget this line.....   " We are serving more than three million dollars a day to resell the bitcoin we break ourselves," said Sam Cole.

yeah i expect this announcement if/when the neptune ships ...like 2 months after shipping if they ship in july/aug they will announce

I mean it is 28mm it is setup to go ....only thing would be if price of coin is too low or if they ALREADY HAVE MINED the hell out of
the network to USD and drove the price down to such an extent they 'drained the pond"

no on the otherhand if KNC only had 3000 or so customers and HAD got us this stuff on time..they'd still imho have 80% of the $$$
they have now (due to no future cancellations and such from past silliness) and we'd be sining their praises

they would have made the 'bitcoin pie" bigger and thus with less a share (due to the fact successful with knc that we are we'd be

as it is every news report from bans in countries to IRS to knc greed to bfl greed to scams etc ..just drove away all them newbies

so imho they screwed themselves out of some "long lasting real $$$" vs "short term gain" and shooting the cow that gave you milk

too bad....all i know if i was a noob looking at google and forums and news i'd be staying far away from BTC indeed

btc survival is gonna be really iffy if it cointinues to go down the path of 'self destructive behavoir" by its partcipants..

Searing

I hope we will all smile when reading this post 5 years from now!

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:29:27 AM

Searing

I hope we will all smile when reading this post 5 years from now!

yeah i hope i'm dead wrong...but it looks like a yo yo for various gov't's to kick about lately..not to mention .it still seems to me ..a lot of players
playng the 'short game" on BTC..rather then the long game......a lot of 'jostling' in place..lots of friction not much progress.....

anyway what do I know.....

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:28:16 PM

For those who still have Neptune preorder.

Announcement incoming..."very soon". I hope on Monday or at least next week, albeit I don't know what "very soon" means in KnC lingo.
Source -Kurt (KnC supermoderator).
http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/resellers-affilicates/general-questions/32813-knc-team-a-few-yes-no-please
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

Announcement incoming..."very soon". I hope on Monday or at least next week, albeit I don't know what "very soon" means in KnC lingo.
http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/resellers-affilicates/general-questions/32813-knc-team-a-few-yes-no-please

Finally some rush into my veins...I missed that since last September.

ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

As soon as we got some jupiters and upgrade modules. Smiley

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
pedrosoft

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:30:29 PM

As soon as we got some jupiters and upgrade modules. Smiley

Very soon is a trademark registred by kncminer Cheesy
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:55:54 PM

i think that must have some news of nepture
still no news?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:25:45 PM

Yeah, they read in here that we found out they are making 3 mil a day off our boards, and are preparing an announcement.
There's not much they can say to change the situation.
This will be interesting to hear after a month of silence on Neptune, and reading that interview yesterday.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:26:37 PM

Yeah, they read in here that we found out they are making 3 mil a day off our boards, and are preparing an announcement.
This will be interesting to hear after a month of silence on Neptune, and reading that interview yesterday.

3million kronor mate - ~$500k
it was pointed out above somewhere.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
smoothrunnings

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:36:05 PM

I think if they are making money off our Neptune's they should have at least the decency to use my Bitminter creds I added to my Knc Miner account so they should be technically using that to mine and not be using their own method with my equipment. But if they want to reimburse me the Bitcoin's they have mined with my Neptune so far I would be happy to provide them with walled ID. Smiley

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:37:01 PM

How's that? They specifically said USDollars in the interview....
someone in here says its kronor, and that's it?  No, I'll believe the interview unless there is something else as proof of that. , thanks
As if the exchanges deal in kronor, lol.  That's really left-field.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:39:35 PM

How's that? They specifically said USDollars in the interview....

no, it was pointed out google translated it to dollars. i didn't bother checking the swedish text...
but anyway, who cares, they are mining the arse off us all.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:43:33 PM

I don't buy that BS. What exchange has the volume to do that, and trades in kronor? none.
And no, Kronor doesn't translate to "USdollars", it translates to "crowns." in English, so no.
Go to google and try it  yourself.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:45:04 PM

I don't buy that BS. What exchange has the volume to do that, and trades in kronor? none.
And no, Kronor doesn't translate to "USdollars", it translates to "crowns." in English, so no.
Go to google and try it  yourself.

i'm sure you are probably right.. i'm not looking too far into it.

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Has there been a single successful BTC mining company that hasn't completely succumbed to Greed?

Not to defend KNC miner, but I mean damn. The mining scene is disgraceful. BFL was a scam since the start and is run like a ponzi, delivering just enough hardware to stay afloat. Avalon shipped their batch 1 miners on time and then fucked over everyone else on purpose to keep difficulty low. Countless other companies have taken preorders and then failed to deliver. And now KNC is fucking over all their customers also.

This is why I would personally only buy miners that ship at time of purchase... not a single company out there is honest enough for preorders it seems. Either they mine with your gear for 2 months before shipping, or they never produce anything at all, or by the time they do actually produce it's no longer profitable.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:54:45 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 07:36:55 PM by Phoenix1969

Go to google and try it  yourself.

i'm sure you are right im not looking too far into it
Nope... YOU were right
my bad...
the original article has kroner in parenthesis

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:24:22 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 07:40:16 PM by Easy2Mine

Sam ash(c)ole KFC farm has even become bigger and bigger.
What a fuckers.

Pages: « 1 ... 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 [1593] 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: