Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

Gevers is a Brexiteers
(i.redd.it  submitted 5 hours ago by Sawadeezer
7 commentssharesavehidereport..

NO HE IS NOT Angry..I am Wink..
He is from south Africa point 1     so not British..
We who voted for brexit WON and just like GEVERS they wont leave  Cry Cry..

So this guy –]kodzh 0 points 4 hours ago
Well if anyone ever doubted that he lacked a brain... we now know for sure..

No anyone who wants to be part of a superstate to rule your asses then why are you even in TEZOS?
freedom democracy ? I mean imagine voting on the TEZOS blockchain to change something and it never happened would you be happy?..

So no i am not happy over brexit with the STALLING just like GEVERS is doing and everyone is pissed
off BUT oh it's ok for democracy to be over ruled in the UK ?..NO CHANCE..

Democracy voted to leave so we must leave if you like it or not..
Just the same as if you vote on the TEZOS blockchain and you lose it's bad luck on your thinking ..

So TEZOS is BREXIT Wink..

Will tezos be hijacked just the same as brexit?..Both mean democracy is DEAD..

Tezos is dead if the voting don't work..
UK is dead if brexit don't leave because both need the vote to change things and if the vote means NOTHING then whats the point in both TEZOS and the UK system of democracy..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

Top Swiss cryptocurrency lawyer questions 'stupid' ICO structure
https://www.reuters.com/...swiss.../top-swiss-cryptocurrency-lawyer-questions-stupid-i...
13 hours ago - ZURICH (Reuters) - One of the top lawyers in the booming cryptocurrency industry says the legal structure he helped set up to raise funds for new virtual currencies is “old, inflexible and stupid” and may no longer be fit for purpose. ... The Swiss lawyer’s comments come as .

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked GEVERS FRIEND? Angry

- One of the top lawyers in the booming cryptocurrency industry says the legal structure he helped set up to raise funds for new virtual currencies is “old, inflexible and stupid” and may no longer be fit for purpose.

HE set it up and says ARR WELL it's old no legal basis  Shocked Cheesy..
NO YOU DOUGHNUT ..YOU READ the white paper why people donated ..

SO IS SWISS LAW      NO GOOD?..the swish ..swish your monies off you..?

The white paper was the donation break the rules you get done for fraud..
ALL GEVERS FRIENDS ..The people who was all in the SCAM..

1 billion many would kill the gran mothers for      YES even those people in this below

Top Swiss cryptocurrency lawyer questions 'stupid' ICO structure
https://www.reuters.com/...swiss.../top-swiss-cryptocurrency-lawyer-questions-stupid-i...
13 hours ago - ZURICH (Reuters) ..

SOMETHING REALLY SHADY GOING ON..
1 billion dollars i wonder who in high places have took the money the BAIT Cheesy Cheesy..

Ok trying to scam 1 or 2 BUT many people from 95 countries and many with plenty of cash..
Man you better be careful your not swimming with the fishes  Cheesy Cheesy<JOKE Cheesy Cheesy

This Gevers and possible a crew of them could be trying to pull of a massive scam
CALL THE COPS Cheesy.<SERIOUS THOUGH Wink Angry Cheesy Cheesy

A guy makes the rules then says they are to old Cheesy Cheesy great cop out Wink Cheesy..

I thinks SWITZERLAND will be bankrupt because your ethos is keeping peoples money safe..
Not so though is it..

Or like bitcoin sussie said it's safe BUT it's gone Cheesy Cheesy..

So safe must mean GONE in swish<swiss

Anyone who invest in Switzerland safe means gone just so you know Wink..

top-swiss-cryptocurrency-lawyer- A bit like GEVERS? ..Says he is the dogs bollocks but knows nothing..

I mean he said old ..

legal structure he helped set up to raise funds for new virtual currencies is “old, inflexible ..

So you rob people then say ARR WELL OLD  Cheesy<<Go and kill yourself idiot..

I repeat ..

legal structure he helped set up to raise funds for new virtual currencies is “old, inflexible
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How old is cryptocurrency?  The way you are saying it you would think it was an old law back in the 1800s Cheesy Cheesy..

NO you RAT you robbed many people then come up with an idea the rules are old..
NO your brains are to old you DICK Angry..

Now make sure this works or the SWITZERLAND will be eating SNOW forever ..
No one will put a dime in the swiss valley crypto or many other forms of monies..

To DANGEROUS well the law might be old  Wink Angry Angry..

No but we set the law up 2 weeks ago..
Yes i know that's old laws Cheesy Cheesy so you all lost all your monies Shocked Shocked Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy..

Are you SWISS crazy? Cheesy..
Gets better day by day..

Cheesy A guy makes the laws over crypto rips everyone off then says the laws are to old Cheesy Cheesy..
Gevers be the most wanted man in the world and his crew..

It wouldn't surprise me a lawyer taking bribes from gevers BIG BUCKS he holds with
dartanian the musketeer from bitcoin sussie ..ALL IN ON THE SCAM..

Life changing monies GREEDY PEOPLES after the money like lawyers and the likes ..

SO BE CAREFUL and everyone is guilty till proven innocent even the lawyers who make the rules then say they are old for backhanders of GEVERS..

Not saying it's fact BUT sure looks funny..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

Everybody we need donations for TEZOS ..
OH what is TEZOS ?     well it's a new crypto type blockchain   so what does that do ? 

WELL here is the white paper explaining everything..Oh ok i will read..
Tezos Crowdfunding
https://www.tezos.com/
It facilitates formal verification, a technique which mathematically proves the correctness of the code governing transactions and boosts the security of the most sensitive or financially weighted smart contracts. Learn more. Learn more about the Tezos Foundation and the fundraiser · Position paper Technical white paper.

So if i donate you will do what's in the white paper? Err no we will do nothing and then keep the money
for ourselves so DONATIONS FOR TEZOS..250 MILLION?..MORE like $2 and that's it..

You said the donations was for the white paper so was it a donation ? or a scam?

I could set up a donation box say save the dogs but save my family from saving up for an holiday..
Yes you saved me and my family paying for an holiday..

Thanks for the donations..

Tezos will come out but reminds me of SYS COINS happenings ..

Syscoin and Selachii LLP obtain injunction against Moopay's Ryan ...
syscoin.org/news/syscoin-selachii-llp-obtain-injunction-moopays-ryan-kennedy/
27 Oct 2014 - In their lawsuit, the Syscoin development team alleges that Moopay's CEO Ryan Kennedy has not respected the contract that both parties had agreed to and is illegally withholding the bitcoin that Moopay collected during the Syscoin pre-sale. Having delivered the Syscoin promised during this pre-sale, ..

kamronk:

Quote from: shadowduck on December 05, 2014, 11:55:00 PM to syscoin..
--
Hi the system team,
don't stop development and lying all the hope and strength solely on the law suit,
Or.....the whole community will lose confidence,
because we can easily conclude, all you care is the IPO money, not the syscoin itself.
And if you can't get the money back, then.....
I know you always claim you never give up syscoin, but that's your own slogan,
we just want to check what you've done, instead of what you have spoken.

Hope the updated roadmap with new timeline won't be broken again.
Or it will hurt the confidence on your team deeply. SYSCOIN  TROUBLES ..
See same old happenings as tezos in a way..

Not exactly the same because that guy spent syscoins BTC  BUT so might gevers and crew..

But they pulled it off in the end     they never give up.. Grin

You do know it's happened many time DEV SCAMS ..
Now foundation scams?

SWISS SCAMS ..MAYBE..
If i was the swiss i would deal with this because a lot of lost monies will be lost because of gevers ..
And it will affect the swiss less money flow..Not to be trusted you see..

1 billion can go missing so can 1 million 50k anything if 1 billion gone..
Not like it's pocket change it's 1 billion Shocked Shocked..
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

thanks for sharing. They will be speaking on a summit in the upcoming week if I got that right. might be interesting

bosian

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

All investors are waiting with patience. I hope it will be lucrative for all investors.

keep the hope alive, lmao Grin
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Their twitter looks dead, nothing since September. Who have an idea about their current plans and what was the result of the lawsuit they had?
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

Their twitter looks dead, nothing since September. Who have an idea about their current plans and what was the result of the lawsuit they had?

Better take a look Arthur Breitman's Twitter, Youtube and Medium channels for recent updates.
https://medium.com/@arthurb
https://twitter.com/ArthurB
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChX-VzLMq-3A5Vs7KDTlehw
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

are they going to launch the network in february?or changes again?
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

First gotta exorcise the demon Gevers from the project.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

They just mentioned about February for one time and after that I haven't heard any ETA for the launch.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

They just mentioned about February for one time and after that I haven't heard any ETA for the launch.

I think they would announce a delay right before the end of the deadline. I would prefer to know it before but nothing we can do. Waiting patiently. The good thing is we shouldn´t have to worry about exchanges at least

pubix

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

I think they would announce a delay right before the end of the deadline. I would prefer to know it before but nothing we can do. Waiting patiently. The good thing is we shouldn´t have to worry about exchanges at least

Couldn't agree more. It's a classic shit move.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

This is the potentially world changing technology, of course the interest is still on it. Of course it will go higher than 5x-10x if successfully launched. There's a reason it took in so much, because the ideas are so exciting.
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

Couldn't agree more. It's a classic shit move.

February wasn't even announced as a deadline, Arthur said it was his "best guess" or something like that. I also remember reading something about further delays in a more recent comment by Arthur.
I can't find that post anymore and it's hard to tell because communication isn't very clear and spread across too many channels.

Imho they should definitely rethink their communication approach

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

This is the potentially world changing technology, of course the interest is still on it. Of course it will go higher than 5x-10x if successfully launched. There's a reason it took in so much, because the ideas are so exciting.

Future of this project has still some doubts but I hope very soon all issues will get resolved. I also think price will jump to very high after the successful launch of this project so keep hope for something good.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Future of this project has still some doubts but I hope very soon all issues will get resolved. I also think price will jump to very high after the successful launch of this project so keep hope for something good.
it will surely go very high if it launch successfully, those who coming out for a long time often have a big rise according to the passed projects

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

The black clouds on this project are not over. I invested 2 BTC, but I was a little desperate.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

The black clouds on this project are not over. I invested 2 BTC, but I was a little desperate.

Well not over but taking some progress in court. Don´t know if good or bad though

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Well not over but taking some progress in court. Don´t know if good or bad though

Taking a lot of money away from us and have no one word from them. They can at least employ some guys to communicate with the community.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I am so happy we the UK are leaving the EU i will explain..

With so many different countries in the 1 EU how do you do business with other people from around the globe?..

I mean in Switzerland safe means gone in Germany die means the so no wonder the EU laws can be so misinterpret so how can anyone do business?.

Like this for instance a lawyer calls people who have been ripped off and lied to anarchist  Roll Eyes..

Tezos: Crypto-Anarchists Appeal to Swiss Government
finews.com · 1 day ago

I am so glad we are leaving the EU how can you do deals with 27 different meanings

Like finews.com calls people who have been lied to and defrauded they call you ANARCHIST  Shocked..

Now imagine doing BUSINESS in the EU with 27 countries all saying different laws and meanings to laws
it cannot work..BAD BUSINESS ..

So please if your an investor be my guest and do business with 27 different countries you will be waiting for years for a deal and it will be BULLSHIT Wink..

Like this you said it was safe YES it is safe BUT it's gone Cheesy Shocked..
How can you deal or even cope with so called business and free trade deals like above ? Undecided..

Also they go to DAVOS in Switzerland the very place were all the political BUMS GO
the very people why CRYPTO CURRENCY was invented to stop those BUMS from taking and doing as they like with peoples tax money..

And then you want to invest in a place were they rob you silly HOW they change the laws from 1 week to the next..

SO DO NOT INVEST IN SWITZERLAND ..

GO SKI   and that's it Wink..OH and you can always do this   yodeling competition switzerland..

REMEMBER safe means GONE in SWITZERLAND ..

So be warned if you invest in crypto in SWITZERLAND your out come will be BAD..

Could even change the laws next week and say we are stopping it all and your monies are gone by our new laws of switzerland..

SO INVEST IN SWITZERLAND at your own PERIL ..

The laws stink in SWITZERLAND small country you see easy pay people and corrupt them ..
Backhanders to the small nation of the swiss so easy done..

Why do you think the NAZI hid all their monies art work all sorts ..
Because they are a shady country so easy to steal others monies..

DO NOT INVEST IN SWITZERLAND..BE WARNED..

The crypto scene in the swiss is all scams stay away ..

GEVERS is one bad actor and the SWISS let this guy walk around like he is all good and trustworthy ..
It just proves how SHADY the swiss are ..

And change the laws with a click of a finger and have political bums run around the DAVOS on the BUM..

Oh give me some BACKHANDERS and you can sell in my country Cheesy<MP  <BUMS

Our UK THERESA MAY  weak wet fish Wink..She needs to go her husbands a banker says it all..

GEVERS couldn't run a kids balloon party Wink..He pop the kids balloons he would Cheesy
then all the kids would be doing this Cry Cry..

Or no beer in a pub that's how bad he is..GEVERS your just a scammer END OF..

My 6 year old would have had and built way more than you with 1 billion dollars..

I suppose GEVERS and BITCOIN SUSSIE are looking to run off into the sunset with the DONATIONS?..

THE TRUST is out the window with this one UNLESS you go GEVERS ..
So even you said no trust it makes it impossible Wink..

SO no trust NOW GO Wink Cheesy Kiss..
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: