Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168136 times)
a14m

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:17:45 PM

hi dev,
i wanna ask about players discount, when will it be over ??

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

Not enough free-rolls happened this week. Will you stop free-rolls soon? I think it gives good impression for local players.
You should increase number of free-roll tournaments since people don't have many XFC in their accounts now. More players needed for the game.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:26:33 AM

"Through the DigitalTokens platform, Footballcoin’s currency XFCCOIN will be available for trade against Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, XRP, DOGE and also fiat. The service will also include payment getaway for VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay cards. Through the platform, assets (such as XFCCOIN or Bitcoin) can also be held secure in a digital wallet service."

If I'm reading this correctly, the DigitalTokens platform will be a decentralized exchange where XFCcoin can be traded for Bitcoin and a few of the other large altcoins as well as fiat.  Will this be the only exchange that XFCcoin will be traded on or will it also appear on other exchanges in the near future such as Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, etc.? 

I hope they have plans to include other exchanges as well, this is to increase the popularity of footballcoin further and to increase the trading volume, as we all know there is such a thing as resident trader, where people are more comfortable trading in one exchange.

wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

"Through the DigitalTokens platform, Footballcoin’s currency XFCCOIN will be available for trade against Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, XRP, DOGE and also fiat. The service will also include payment getaway for VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay cards. Through the platform, assets (such as XFCCOIN or Bitcoin) can also be held secure in a digital wallet service."

If I'm reading this correctly, the DigitalTokens platform will be a decentralized exchange where XFCcoin can be traded for Bitcoin and a few of the other large altcoins as well as fiat.  Will this be the only exchange that XFCcoin will be traded on or will it also appear on other exchanges in the near future such as Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, etc.? 

I hope they have plans to include other exchanges as well, this is to increase the popularity of footballcoin further and to increase the trading volume, as we all know there is such a thing as resident trader, where people are more comfortable trading in one exchange.

Agree, It's long long time since ico end . Need date when to  list XFC on good volume exchange . Smiley   I gonna broken  if need one more month to get listed in good  volume exchange  Cry Cry
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:47:59 AM

Agree, It's long long time since ico end . Need date when to  list XFC on good volume exchange . Smiley   I gonna broken  if need one more month to get listed in good  volume exchange  Cry Cry
shifting through another blockchain for their coin will not take days or weeks so getting it listed in a good exchange may take more than a month as bad as it sounds, they need to make sure that they will properly test the new blockchain and make sure that it will work as it should without any worries.
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:53:11 AM

finally, there is an update! the  DigitalTokens platform sounds like an awesome thing. I'm not a big fan of the logo, but it's just a picture. Hopefully the service itself it's better than the actual picture.  Grin
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:09:40 AM

Biggest regret I invest some of my btc before in this bullshit coin I should have make profits from other altcoins many months are passed still no exchange the developer of this coin really sucks they just make money and run away, shame on developers of xfccoin!
B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:33:57 AM

Biggest regret I invest some of my btc before in this bullshit coin I should have make profits from other altcoins many months are passed still no exchange the developer of this coin really sucks they just make money and run away, shame on developers of xfccoin!

Unfortunately you are not alone in your disappointment with this project.  The idea of football manager and crypto was certainly good, but some of the promises made in the ICO have not been carried out and it is still unclear when the coin will be available on an exchange with good volume so that the people who want to exit this project can move on, hopefully at least with a small profit.     
oscurito23

Activity: 583

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

This is the problem when you make full coin speculation. You should know that you will not always win.
damocles

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

This is the problem when you make full coin speculation. You should know that you will not always win.

When we bought into the ICO, it wasn't a full coin but riding on top of the BTC blockchain as a token.  Guess that should have been our first warning that this project wasn't that well thought thru on a technical level.  Hopefully XFC folks will throw us a bone for this wait as they migrate to their own blockchain.

ramores8

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

Is there a sure and reliable source who says they are running away?
I think if you buy the xfc coin and expect the profit, maybe you must start playing to join the contest or whatever it is on the footballcoin platform.
While you wait for the market while you enter the contest and get lots of xfc coin.
Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:45:15 PM

I'm not sure when the new blockchain and exchange will be available, but I suspect that if anyone is looking to pick up a few hundred thousand XFC coins at a bargain price, just wait until the first few days after it's available for trading.  Sounds like there's plenty of unsatisified investors who are looking to be the first out the door after holding for this long.  That will be great for the folks who missed the ICO and are looking to jump on this coin in a big way.  Hopefully after an initial dump, the coin will recover and do well for those holding for the long term.   Grin
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:53:36 PM

Couldn't agree more. These guys have been dishonest right from the start. What really pissed me off was that they had a progress bar that said x% sold. When it was at 90% I bought more because I thought it was selling out quickly, then they simply added more coins to the progress bar.

Why does the website say there are 15,561,000 coins available? Maybe I'm on crazy pills but i swear it was less than 2,000,000 earlier.

You are not on crazy pills.

We fed the swapbot till yesterday with a total of 100 mil. XFCCOIN and today we added another 14 mil.
still under the 150 mil. which is the max. amount we announced that we will sell.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Why are you going full retard mode? They don't runaway, they have just updated us with big news. Are you trolling on purpose? I don't get it. If you invested this coin you shouldn't talk like that. And if you want out I suggest you to sell your coins in Counterparty decentralized exchange. I'm pretty sure somebody want your coins before this coin blow up.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

I do not wish to change your opinion.  ;)I will merely point out something which can easily be verified. Throughout the process, we have provided information regarding what FootballCoin was working on. To ensure that the best choices were made for our users we have analyzed what needs to be done and now offer the best solution regarding the exchange.

Our partnership with important companies is proof of what FootballCoin is and aims to do. So are our daily work on the web site, the game, the positive reviews we have received etc.

Perhaps the intention of some is to quickly speculate and make some profit. This is fine. Perhaps your personal objective for the project is different from our own. This is fine. But often this speculation is made on coins that do not have a real backing. This is not the case with us. Our goal is to have sustainable development.  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

frejzw

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

Anybody that want to get out should try to find a buyer on Counterparty DEX, the XCP you get in exchange is going wild last 24 hours and going for crazy prices on some exchanges.

Personally I went long term and bought 5 star players with 70% rebate in-game for my coins and hope to make a profit selling them later.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

That's your own fault. You didn't even know more about the coin. You just want to bet on quick money.
There is no shame on dev but only on yourself.
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:38:34 PM

Does anyone know who is the representative from xfccoin on this forum?
Can the Rep gives us an update on what are their plans to get this on an exchange?

I am really concerned that everything I spend on this coin will be lost.  Is there anyway for the Reps to get us an update from the developers and their current plans?  What and what exchange are they currently trying to get this listed on?

There were some rumors of a debit card a while back.  How is that coming along?

Some updates from the developers on their current status would be nice.  Otherwise everyone is worried.

ihatemyjob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:40:49 PM

I guess there was an update but it was on the previous pages so I didn't see it.  Good thing developers are still working on it and didn't abandoned us.  That's a temporarily relief I guess.

Hopefully they will get this working and people will be interested in this again.

jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:04:34 AM

Does anyone know who is the representative from xfccoin on this forum?
Can the Rep gives us an update on what are their plans to get this on an exchange?

I am really concerned that everything I spend on this coin will be lost.  Is there anyway for the Reps to get us an update from the developers and their current plans?  What and what exchange are they currently trying to get this listed on?

There were some rumors of a debit card a while back.  How is that coming along?

Some updates from the developers on their current status would be nice.  Otherwise everyone is worried.

I'm not an official representative, but I can tell you what they would say. - Everything will be completed soon.

Of course 'soon' could and probably does mean ten years from now.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: