Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 06:05:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner  (Read 264401 times)
Savik

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

Any recommendations for a pool with an auto-switch mining and ability to convert to LTC?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:49:05 PM

Any recommendations for a pool with an auto-switch mining and ability to convert to LTC?

Prohashing.com is a pretty good one and kinda stable. But I heard they got registration stop atm

Edited

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BenRickert

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

Prohashing has gotten back to solid again. Nicehash is not a switching pool. You just rent you hash out there. Which these days is a good thing. Nicehash is stable as Hell.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
jigglet

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

I'm in a situation where I received my L3+ in early November. It was set up and running fine for 3 days and then the L3+ stopped working while I was away from home. When I returned home, the unit wasn't powered on, so I unplugged and replugged the power supply from the surge protector. Next thing I know, I saw something bright light up through the front intake fan of the L3+ and black smoke immediately came out through the back of the unit. I immediately unplugged the power supply and messaged Bitmain for support.

I spoke with Bitmain's customer service and was given permission to disassemble the unit and take photos of the hash boards. Upon disassembly and removal of the hash boards I noticed 2 of the hash boards were burnt. It took a week to get a response from them after sending them photos of the hash boards and now they are saying my warranty is void because of the burnt hash boards. The unit was never overclocked, modified or tampered with in any way.

Anyone have a similar experience? Is there anything I can do at this point?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1011

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

I'm in a situation where I received my L3+ in early November. It was set up and running fine for 3 days and then the L3+ stopped working while I was away from home. When I returned home, the unit wasn't powered on, so I unplugged and replugged the power supply from the surge protector. Next thing I know, I saw something bright light up through the front intake fan of the L3+ and black smoke immediately came out through the back of the unit. I immediately unplugged the power supply and messaged Bitmain for support.

I spoke with Bitmain's customer service and was given permission to disassemble the unit and take photos of the hash boards. Upon disassembly and removal of the hash boards I noticed 2 of the hash boards were burnt. It took a week to get a response from them after sending them photos of the hash boards and now they are saying my warranty is void because of the burnt hash boards. The unit was never overclocked, modified or tampered with in any way.

Of course it quit working you let the magic smoke out!!!  Really that sucks!!  Mine have been running for 3 weeks now and they are happy and healthy!!  Hope you get them fixed!!

████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████
███████
████████
████████
██████

TRAW

██                                ██
██                ██                ██
███        ████████        ███
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██  ████████  ██
████    ████    ████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████████
██        ██
██████
Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺!
 Join the AIRDROP via Discord HERE

████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██  ████████  ██
████    ████    ████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████████
██        ██
██████

████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████
███████
████████
████████
██████
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1054

Clueless!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

Yeah, bitmain does that...and smoke/flash they assume it is Overclocked......amazing how they can be so 'clairvoyant"

take really detail pics of the spots on the boards burnt....hopefully you are using one of their PSU's so no issue with them on that being the problem

try to submit the whole thing again..and hopefully, you will get someone else to look at it

don't (for now) just reply to their email that says you are at fault

start fresh

they are so swamped maybe you MIGHT find someone more reasonable on a re-do

If that doesn't work you can go back and bash at them in both email attempts if they try to mess with them

hopefully, that may work, what I'd try anyway rather than get into a they said you said fight which you'd lose the email war at this time

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
coldstorage

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:35:03 AM

For anyone like me in search of PSUs while waiting and hoping Bitmain someday mails them out, EVGA's storefront is having a sale.  I just got a EVGA 1000GQ 210-GQ-1000-V1 for $99 for an idle miner, and there are a few others as well.  Cryptocrane recommended that model in a thread here, so I took a chance.  https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=10&family=Power+Supplies&chipset=1000+Watts  Even when Bitmain finally ships, it probably doesn't hurt to have a spare.

EDIT: within hours of ordering it, bitmain changed my psu order status to shipped.  Yay!  I wish I'd put this order in weeks ago. Roll Eyes I think I managed to cancel, though maybe I shouldn't have.

mertgulcan

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:47:23 PM

Hello;

I use nicehash for my L3+ but 1 machine is always lower speed and time rather than other. Speed is around 150-200mhs , time is also low. All the machines settings are same. Whats the problem for you?

https://imgur.com/ohmuVJI   

Thanks a lot

mercedes321

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

whats the payout these days per 1 machine per day?...
antpool  6 days at 0.14-17 LTC
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1011

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:33:00 PM

whats the payout these days per 1 machine per day?...
antpool  6 days at 0.14-17 LTC

I'm making about $20 per day before electric.

████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████
███████
████████
████████
██████

TRAW

████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██  ████████  ██
████    ████    ████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████████
██        ██
██████
Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺!
 Join the AIRDROP via Discord HERE

████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██  ████████  ██
████    ████    ████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████████
██        ██
██████

████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████
███████
████████
████████
██████
Albortz

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:49:46 PM

Hello;

I use nicehash for my L3+ but 1 machine is always lower speed and time rather than other. Speed is around 150-200mhs , time is also low. All the machines settings are same. Whats the problem for you?

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

My miners also fluctuate a lot. You need to look at the estimation bar at the top. The calculated speed is the important one of all miners.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mertgulcan

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:11:29 PM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

My miners also fluctuate a lot. You need to look at the estimation bar at the top. The calculated speed is the important one of all miners.

i don’t think so, for example 2 min. ago i checked it shows 0.2 mhs. is it normal? but now it shows 172 mhs. Just this machine have big fluctation between 0.1 mhs - 270 mhs.
Albortz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

i don’t think so, for example 2 min. ago i checked it shows 0.2 mhs. is it normal? but now it shows 172 mhs. Just this machine have big fluctation between 0.1 mhs - 270 mhs.

Well if you are unsure, go and check the stats of your miner. If your Nicehash calculation is normal, just the "accepted speed" figures of the single miners does not check out it is all ok.

I have miners jumping 800Mhs and then a couple minutes later 170-300Mhs.  But my calculation of all "accepted speed" is more or less spot on and the payout is also as it should be with a flat Mhs rate (without fluctuation)

But like said, as long as no board is down, dont worry too much. Same goes for Prohashing or H2C or whatever other pool there is.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mertgulcan

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

Well if you are unsure, go and check the stats of your miner. If your Nicehash calculation is normal, just the "accepted speed" figures of the single miners does not check out it is all ok.

I have miners jumping 800Mhs and then a couple minutes later 170-300Mhs.  But my calculation of all "accepted speed" is more or less spot on and the payout is also as it should be with a flat Mhs rate (without fluctuation)

But like said, as long as no board is down, dont worry too much. Same goes for Prohashing or H2C or whatever other pool there is.

Hello;

I checked miner status, there is a lot of X. I read bitmain forum about potantial failure page, Reason: The chips are damaged, which lead to the entire hash board

running abnormal.

Resolution: Remove the hash board to repair.

I launched machine 1 days ago. Sad

https://i.hizliresim.com/a1vldd.png

Albortz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

Hello;

I checked miner status, there is a lot of X. I read bitmain forum about potantial failure page, Reason: The chips are damaged, which lead to the entire hash board

running abnormal.

Try to reboot the miner over your online control. if that does not fix the problem, reboot it to shipping settings. You can do that over the black pin on the front next to the ethernet port.  If that still does not fix the issue, check your psu cables and if that is also not working your board might have been broken even before you received it and it needs to be replaced

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mertgulcan

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

Hello;

running abnormal.

https://i.hizliresim.com/a1vldd.png

Try to reboot the miner over your online control. if that does not fix the problem, reboot it to shipping settings. You can do that over the black pin on the front next to the ethernet port.  If that still does not fix the issue, check your psu cables and if that is also not working your board might have been broken even before you received it and it needs to be replaced

Hello;

The problem is caused by the power supply pin enterence. When i checked psu pin, one of them is not fixing well to socket. Now it's stable. Smiley

Thanks for your support 
TK211X

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:30 PM

They released 2 L3+ batches for sale. Amazing, it ships far out. Early & Late March.
micairvas

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:12:42 PM

I have 15 coupons to sell (-125usd for Bitmain asic miners), 65$ each, accepting payment in dash, btc, ltc, zec, bch, eth.
PM for more information's.
coldstorage

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

They released 2 L3+ batches for sale. Amazing, it ships far out. Early & Late March.

Shocked  You didn't oversell, that is amazing.  3+ months, at this stage of life?  Either the L3+ is going to stay on top longer than I imagined, or some folks are gonna be super pissed when they see the next gen announced around the time they get a shipping notification for their gear.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:14:30 AM

Shocked  You didn't oversell, that is amazing.  3+ months, at this stage of life?  Either the L3+ is going to stay on top longer than I imagined, or some folks are gonna be super pissed when they see the next gen announced around the time they get a shipping notification for their gear.

ltc price going up and its time to put couple of batch LOL

Anyway, I also have 15 coupon to sales with $60 each. Escrow if you need more comfortable trade and the fee pay by you

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.