Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner  (Read 284846 times)
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:49:46 PM

Hello;

I use nicehash for my L3+ but 1 machine is always lower speed and time rather than other. Speed is around 150-200mhs , time is also low. All the machines settings are same. Whats the problem for you?

https://imgur.com/ohmuVJI   

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

My miners also fluctuate a lot. You need to look at the estimation bar at the top. The calculated speed is the important one of all miners.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mertgulcan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:11:29 PM

Hello;

I use nicehash for my L3+ but 1 machine is always lower speed and time rather than other. Speed is around 150-200mhs , time is also low. All the machines settings are same. Whats the problem for you?

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

My miners also fluctuate a lot. You need to look at the estimation bar at the top. The calculated speed is the important one of all miners.

i don’t think so, for example 2 min. ago i checked it shows 0.2 mhs. is it normal? but now it shows 172 mhs. Just this machine have big fluctation between 0.1 mhs - 270 mhs.
Albortz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

i don’t think so, for example 2 min. ago i checked it shows 0.2 mhs. is it normal? but now it shows 172 mhs. Just this machine have big fluctation between 0.1 mhs - 270 mhs.

Well if you are unsure, go and check the stats of your miner. If your Nicehash calculation is normal, just the "accepted speed" figures of the single miners does not check out it is all ok.

I have miners jumping 800Mhs and then a couple minutes later 170-300Mhs.  But my calculation of all "accepted speed" is more or less spot on and the payout is also as it should be with a flat Mhs rate (without fluctuation)

But like said, as long as no board is down, dont worry too much. Same goes for Prohashing or H2C or whatever other pool there is.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mertgulcan

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

Well if you are unsure, go and check the stats of your miner. If your Nicehash calculation is normal, just the "accepted speed" figures of the single miners does not check out it is all ok.

I have miners jumping 800Mhs and then a couple minutes later 170-300Mhs.  But my calculation of all "accepted speed" is more or less spot on and the payout is also as it should be with a flat Mhs rate (without fluctuation)

But like said, as long as no board is down, dont worry too much. Same goes for Prohashing or H2C or whatever other pool there is.

Hello;

I checked miner status, there is a lot of X. I read bitmain forum about potantial failure page, Reason: The chips are damaged, which lead to the entire hash board

running abnormal.

Resolution: Remove the hash board to repair.

I launched machine 1 days ago. Sad

https://i.hizliresim.com/a1vldd.png

Albortz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

Hello;

I checked miner status, there is a lot of X. I read bitmain forum about potantial failure page, Reason: The chips are damaged, which lead to the entire hash board

running abnormal.

Try to reboot the miner over your online control. if that does not fix the problem, reboot it to shipping settings. You can do that over the black pin on the front next to the ethernet port.  If that still does not fix the issue, check your psu cables and if that is also not working your board might have been broken even before you received it and it needs to be replaced

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mertgulcan

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

Hello;

Thanks a lot

That is normal.

Hello;

running abnormal.

https://i.hizliresim.com/a1vldd.png

Try to reboot the miner over your online control. if that does not fix the problem, reboot it to shipping settings. You can do that over the black pin on the front next to the ethernet port.  If that still does not fix the issue, check your psu cables and if that is also not working your board might have been broken even before you received it and it needs to be replaced

Hello;

The problem is caused by the power supply pin enterence. When i checked psu pin, one of them is not fixing well to socket. Now it's stable. Smiley

Thanks for your support 
TK211X

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:30 PM

They released 2 L3+ batches for sale. Amazing, it ships far out. Early & Late March.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:12:42 PM

I have 15 coupons to sell (-125usd for Bitmain asic miners), 65$ each, accepting payment in dash, btc, ltc, zec, bch, eth.
PM for more information's.
coldstorage

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

They released 2 L3+ batches for sale. Amazing, it ships far out. Early & Late March.

Shocked  You didn't oversell, that is amazing.  3+ months, at this stage of life?  Either the L3+ is going to stay on top longer than I imagined, or some folks are gonna be super pissed when they see the next gen announced around the time they get a shipping notification for their gear.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:14:30 AM

Shocked  You didn't oversell, that is amazing.  3+ months, at this stage of life?  Either the L3+ is going to stay on top longer than I imagined, or some folks are gonna be super pissed when they see the next gen announced around the time they get a shipping notification for their gear.

ltc price going up and its time to put couple of batch LOL

Anyway, I also have 15 coupon to sales with $60 each. Escrow if you need more comfortable trade and the fee pay by you

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:32:10 AM

I can't believe that Bitmain is waiting until March to release the next batch of L3+.  I wonder if it's some kind of mistake.  I was hoping to pick up a couple more with these coupons floating around.  I guess since they don't have to kill any competition in the scrypt market like the X11 they don't have to flood the market or maybe they know something we don't know and they're loading up their own farms.  4 months is a really long lead time.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
molitar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:18:07 AM

I can't believe that Bitmain is waiting until March to release the next batch of L3+.  I wonder if it's some kind of mistake.  I was hoping to pick up a couple more with these coupons floating around.  I guess since they don't have to kill any competition in the scrypt market like the X11 they don't have to flood the market or maybe they know something we don't know and they're loading up their own farms.  4 months is a really long lead time.

No they will do what they did with D3 miners that destroyed our profits. We purchased the miners they mined with them for 4 damn months killed the coin and value and than released them on us after the chance to ROI was gone.  They now plan to do the same damn thing with the L3+!   If you buy this batch your probably pissing away your money because they are going to be mining with the hardware you paid for making all the damn money!
sneakgeekzog

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

ltc price going up and its time to put couple of batch LOL

Anyway, I also have 15 coupon to sales with $60 each. Escrow if you need more comfortable trade and the fee pay by you

What are the coupon restrictions, can I use more than one at a time, is there a minimum purchase amount?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:37:24 AM

I can't believe that Bitmain is waiting until March to release the next batch of L3+.  I wonder if it's some kind of mistake.  I was hoping to pick up a couple more with these coupons floating around.  I guess since they don't have to kill any competition in the scrypt market like the X11 they don't have to flood the market or maybe they know something we don't know and they're loading up their own farms.  4 months is a really long lead time.

No they will do what they did with D3 miners that destroyed our profits. We purchased the miners they mined with them for 4 damn months killed the coin and value and than released them on us after the chance to ROI was gone.  They now plan to do the same damn thing with the L3+!   If you buy this batch your probably pissing away your money because they are going to be mining with the hardware you paid for making all the damn money!

Bitmain has already said they are going to invest in data halls in the USA.....So, IMHO, all that production for the next 4 months that would have been toaster city out to us..is now

going to them....likely about 200,000 units if they kept the same pace...again, imho...NO WQY have they stopped or will stop production..so these units have to go someplace...

So the difficulty will continue to rise, like they are still tossing batches out every two weeks, heck, perhaps faster,

so they will drive up the difficulty and mine like hell...but now ALL that production goes directly to them ..in the new data halls..

Jihan Wu of Bitmain...is making the same bet I did a couple months ago...LTC is gonna double or triple from the $50 it was a couple months ago..I'm mining all LTC....

with BTC above 8k usd I have a hard time NOT seeing $150 to $300 buck LTC.

He is gonna do the same with all these miners, from those months, safely in the USA, away from China Gov't.....and mine like myself...'balls to the wall.

So it is a trap the MARCH unit for the price vs what difficulty will be by then.....these march units will make little if no sense like the D3's..again my view.

Also, they state that the March batch does not have to be delivered until April 10th...thus if LTC HAS tripled by then, he could mine your machines a month more

before he sends them to you ...or has to curb shipping new units to himself and out to you, rather than the data hall

from the taking of BCH and his BCH bet at $200 BCH and having 90% or more equip of many flavors x11, scrypt-pow, sha-256 ...I expect individually and

the company...Jihan Wu of Bitmain has made 1 Billion Dollars for himself and his firm this year easy!

bitman: evil done right! tm bitmain

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Albortz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

I love Bitmain

They are a prime example of how to run a business make dollar piss everyone off in the meantime and still get the product ripped out of the hands Cheesy

I would love to meet them haha

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rexyminer

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:45:03 PM

anyone got the l3+ miner November batch? I cant log into my miner... root/root doesn't even work? any help?
coldstorage

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:52:51 PM

@rexyminer, have you tried resetting the miner using the black button on the front?  Just after the startup and the full speed fan noise dies down, press and hold it until it beeps at you (10ish seconds I think?). 

@everyone else:
I was sent 3 APW5s and 2 APW3++ (but with only 10 connectors, not the one that run 2 l3+s at 200+v) after ordering 5 of the L3+ specific APW3++ that can run two L3+s.  I was never planning to run two L3+'s to a PSU, but I thought it might be nice if one PSU died to use on of the others as a backup until I could order a new one.  I also thought they might be more versatile for future miners that might require more connectors.  C'est le vie.

But has anyone else noticed that APW5s draw more from the wall than APW3++s?  I didn't test them all, but one of my APW5s pulls 880 from the wall while one of my APW3++s pulls 830 watts.  50 watts, 24 hours a day, say .10/kwh, $50/year more expensive.  I'm unhappy with the substitutions, though it beats waiting with unpowered paperweights.  Doubt there's anything I can do about it, but they really should have offered a partial refund.
copperz

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:54:08 AM

What temps do you guys have on average on the PCB and the CHIP?
ymemey

Activity: 476
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:57:41 AM

guys, any news about new version of scrypt miner? Like L4 or something. Or L3+ the only thing for the next six months?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:29 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 09:48:21 AM by Searing

guys, any news about new version of scrypt miner? Like L4 or something. Or L3+ the only thing for the next six months?

the next bitmain miner may be like the L3...it may NEVER hit the USA site for sale (or main page I should say) ..all the L3's were internal to China

and bitmain's data hall..i got mine from www.eastshore.xyz...thus production units in mass to us may be TWO versions away and way after April 2018...imho.

they are MAYBE filling their out of China data halls with new miners or L3+'s as we speak...for the next 4 months until march

so I see NO lessening of difficulty...just all going into bitmain data halls

so IMHO,

BITMAIN will have to sell an L4+ or some kind of consumer product at much better specs or efficiency by April 2018....with difficulty rise (even with price rise)

thus I'm just mining scrypt pow (ltc) like hell and holding on my already 7,500mh of scrypt-pow units and 2 dubious Bitmain D3's and a bakial 300mh cube

all going to LTC

anyway, how I see it since bitmain said it was doing data halls out of China (wise move on their part IMHO)

but, the march units are a trap....as big a trap as the x11 d3 miners vs difficulty....the ratio of toasters hitting the world will be the same..just bitmain will keep them all Smiley

thus you'd be better off holding LTC for the next pump then plunk down 1.5k usd for a march L3+ miner (almost 1.5years old in design at that point) that they can keep till

april 10th before shipping too boot...and will by that time be creamed by bitmain data hall loading up

the below was my 2nd attempt right after to get L3's from china....right around the time LTC was probably 5 bucks or so...

remember bitmain is the company that TOOK MY UNITS PAID/STAMPED SHIPPED off the www.eastshore.xyz truck in the bitmain distribution center shipping parking lot...when LTC

went from 4.15 to up to 50 bucks..this was direct from eastshore rep....who was beyond pissed off...

...also the L3+ orders I made a month later were held for 6 weeks also ...with firmware errors THAT BITMAIN FALSELY CLAIMED FOR THE HOLD OF EQUIPMENT (May 2018) yet the firmware arrived saying Jan 2018...so bitmain could mine them...6 weeks of mining at my end shot to hell on a bitmain '6 week hold' of my equip they could mine to try and stop seg witness on LTC
bastards!

They also raised difficulty on LTC by 1/3 and on their attempted run to 'stop' seg witness on litecoin....so that was icing on the scam too boot.

thus the games bitmain can play until March 2018 are too epic for me to chance...just saying...

I"m mining the stuff I've got and will look at equipment after April 2018.....if you think the price is gonna pump ...get the coin and hold...if you think the price is gonna dump...
buy equip when the price is high for a hedge...then hold for the pump

price pumping and using crypto to get equip now..is just silly imho...unless you really think prices of LTC and pow-scrypt are gonna dump and you need a hedge

anyway, what do I know in 2013 as a btc newbie I drank the butterfly labs kool-aid.....so disregard all here that I type.....) (it was all luck/chance damn it) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: