Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:58:57 AM

Looks like that Vaccine lawsuit victory that included Robert Kennedy, Jr., was for real.

Vaccine Lawsuit Victory: HHS Forced to Admit It Never Submitted Required Vaccine Safety Reports over past 32 Years

Film producer Del Bigtree’s organization, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sued the United States government as they suspected that Health and Human Services (HHS) was not fulfilling its critical vaccine safety obligations as required by Congress under the The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.  Congress charged the Secretary of HHS with the responsibility to assure vaccine safety and to submit reports to them every two years.  Because the law essentially gave blanket economic immunity from liability claims to vaccine manufacturers, it removed the incentive to take responsibility for vaccine safety.  ICAN and Kennedy brought a lawsuit against HHS to provide copies of these reports to Congress, and HHS was forced to admit it has filed zero reports to Congress about vaccine safety over the past 32 years!  This outrageous dereliction of duty shows that HHS has kept Congress, and the public, in the dark over the dangers of vaccines, and information about the masses of vaccine-injured children.  HHS recommends babies receive 39 vaccine doses, including in-utero, by age one, but have failed to report on the danger, which is beyond shameful!

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has admitted that, in direct violation of Federal law, it failed to provide a single vaccine safety report to Congress for thirty years, according to Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN).

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:04:09 AM

Now, to back up the lawsuit listed above, there are tests being done that are proving that aluminum from vaccines is turning kids autistic:

Super-high levels of toxic aluminum found in brains of autistic patients: aluminum is present in many vaccines

Here I am printing the abstract of a new study: “Aluminium in brain tissue in autism.” The publication is Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology.

The authors of the study are associated with The Birchall Centre, Lennard-Jones Laboratories, Keele University, Staffordshire, UK; Life Sciences, Keele University; and the Department of Clinical Neuropathology, Kings College Hospital, London, UK.

The findings? Shockingly high levels of aluminum were found in these brain samples. It’s widely acknowledged that aluminum can enter the brain and disrupt its functions.

Of course, aluminum is present in many vaccines.

Here is the abstract of the study. I’ve put several statements in caps for emphasis:

“Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder of unknown aetiology. It is suggested to involve both genetic susceptibility and environmental factors including in the latter environmental toxins. Human exposure to the environmental toxin aluminium has been linked, if tentatively, to autism spectrum disorder. Herein we have used transversely heated graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to measure, for the first time, the aluminium content of brain tissue from donors with a diagnosis of autism. We have also used an aluminium-selective fluor to identify aluminium in brain tissue using fluorescence microscopy. THE ALUMINIUM CONTENT OF BRAIN TISSUE IN AUTISM WAS CONSISTENTLY HIGH. The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively. THESE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHEST VALUES FOR ALUMINIUM IN HUMAN BRAIN TISSUE YET RECORDED AND ONE HAS TO QUESTION WHY, FOR EXAMPLE, THE ALUMINIUM CONTENT OF THE OCCIPITAL LOBE OF A 15 YEAR OLD BOY WOULD BE 8.74 (11.59) μg/g dry wt.? Aluminium-selective fluorescence microscopy was used to identify aluminium in brain tissue in 10 donors [10 donors or 5, as mentioned above?]. While aluminium was imaged associated with neurones it appeared to be present intracellularly in microglia-like cells and other inflammatory non-neuronal cells in the meninges, vasculature, grey and white matter. The pre-eminence of intracellular aluminium associated with non-neuronal cells was a standout observation in autism brain tissue and may offer clues as to both the origin of the brain aluminium as well as a putative role in autism spectrum disorder.”

Check it out. There is a lot more, including links.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bazzais

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

We used to have cast iron pans and drink out of glass bottles when I was a kid - now look at us, get through the teflon and soda pop and your stirin up a mix

Plus things are better diagnosed now - fook youd die of the shites 40 years ago - now we have a chemist

More worried about the effects of a mobile phone in the person next to me's pocket
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

Oh please do go back into my statements in this thread and quote EXACTLY anything I stated that is not a hard fact. I will wait. All your horse shit that you are attributing to me, that I never said does not count.

And just FYI, grampy TS, I'm over 50.

Adult diapers count as short pants too...

For the sake of aurgument, let's grant that you have this unique ability to emit exclusively rock solid facts and nothing but.  So what?  What are they even good for without some sort of a hypothesis to test?

You've got some puzzle pieces to play with but you don't know what to do with them because you don't understand the concept of a puzzle...or more likely are conditioned to deny the existence of such a thing or at least have an allergy to the act of working on one.

You many get lucky and live to be my age, but it is more likely if, somehow, you become a little bit more skeptical.

---

BADecker is coming through with more and more hard-hitting facts.  I followed one of his links to a story about the so-called 'Spanish Flu' of 1918.  Even before I was a 'conspiracy theorist' I'd read about some oddities with that one.  Some years ago I was reading a hypothesis that since it originated in Ft. Riley where they where raising a lot of livestock for the war effort it probably came from that operation.  It was news to me that the Rockefeller Institute was also there and busy injecting some of the troops with horse pus in order to see what happened to them.  Not terribly surprising news though.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

Oh please do go back into my statements in this thread and quote EXACTLY anything I stated that is not a hard fact. I will wait. All your horse shit that you are attributing to me, that I never said does not count.

For the sake of aurgument, let's grant that you have this unique ability to emit exclusively rock solid facts and nothing but.  So what?  What are they even good for without some sort of a hypothesis to test?

You've got some puzzle pieces to play with but you don't know what to do with them because you don't understand the concept of a puzzle...or more likely are conditioned to deny the existence of such a thing or at least have an allergy to the act of working on one.

You many get lucky and live to be my age, but it is more likely if, somehow, you become a little bit more skeptical.

---

BADecker is coming through with more and more hard-hitting facts.  I followed one of his links to a story about the so-called 'Spanish Flu' of 1918.  Even before I was a 'conspiracy theorist' I'd read about some oddities with that one.  Some years ago I was reading a hypothesis that since it originated in Ft. Riley where they where raising a lot of livestock for the war effort it probably came from that operation.  It was news to me that the Rockefeller Institute was also there and busy injecting some of the troops with horse pus in order to see what happened to them.  Not terribly surprising news though.

And when did I say either of you were wrong? Who said it was a unique ability? This is simply the method of debate I choose. How about you stop mindlessly postulating about my personal character and level of conditioning and get back to the topic at hand Captain Shortpants?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

---

And when did I say either of you were wrong? Who said it was a unique ability? This is simply the method of debate I choose. How about you stop mindlessly postulating about my personal character and level of conditioning and get back to the topic at hand Captain Shortpants?

Rofl, I don't think you understood what he said. It's like me saying the average height in USA is 5'9 and frogs are animals and then yelling HARD FACTS!!111 But what was the point of any of those ''hard facts'' what's the conclusion?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

Rofl, I don't think you understood what he said. It's like me saying the average height in USA is 5'9 and frogs are animals and then yelling HARD FACTS!!111 But what was the point of any of those ''hard facts'' what's the conclusion?

You do whatever mental gymnastics you need to to feel better about yourself. You stated "you nutjobs will just say the same old, ''it's fake'' ''it's a hoax'' ''those statistics are made up by the government'', and I never said any of those things. You don't get to make up arguments then demand I support them. Its more like me making documented statements of fact, you not having any good reply so you have to attribute bad arguments of others to me. Any conclusions I made I had previously already clearly stated.
Astargath

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

You do whatever mental gymnastics you need to to feel better about yourself. You stated "you nutjobs will just say the same old, ''it's fake'' ''it's a hoax'' ''those statistics are made up by the government'', and I never said any of those things. You don't get to make up arguments then demand I support them. Its more like me making documented statements of fact, you not having any good reply so you have to attribute bad arguments of others to me. Any conclusions I made I had previously already clearly stated.

You never made any statement, this thread is about vaccines and if they work or if the government is poisoning us, you never made your position clear, you are clearly afraid to do so, sorry to say but you are almost worse than badecker at this point, at least he is not a pussy.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

You never made any statement, this thread is about vaccines and if they work or if the government is poisoning us, you never made your position clear, you are clearly afraid to do so, sorry to say but you are almost worse than badecker at this point, at least he is not a pussy.

I made plenty of statements, specifically regarding the fact that the government is not meeting its legal obligations in safety reporting as shown by the FOIA suit discussed earlier. Who the fuck made you the grand arbiter of what positions I must take? You are just pissed you can't write off every argument I make as a conspiracy theory like you do with him.
Astargath

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

I made plenty of statements, specifically regarding the fact that the government is not meeting its legal obligations in safety reporting as shown by the FOIA suit discussed earlier. Who the fuck made you the grand arbiter of what positions I must take? You are just pissed you can't write off every argument I make as a conspiracy theory like you do with him.

That's not an argument. The government doesn't meet its legal obligations regarding many things many times, it doesn't mean vaccines are harmful on purpose which is what is being argued here. I still don't know what your position is at all, you just came here and said some stupid things about scientific theories and then went on saying the same thing over and over again, thinking that you are way smarter than the others LUL :^)

Stick to your other discussions, this isn't for you...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

That's not an argument. The government doesn't meet its legal obligations regarding many things many times, it doesn't mean vaccines are harmful on purpose which is what is being argued here. I still don't know what your position is at all, you just came here and said some stupid things about scientific theories and then went on saying the same thing over and over again, thinking that you are way smarter than the others LUL :^)

Well again, I am glad we have you here to tell us what merits discussion. I don't know what we would do without you. I know you are still annoyed that I proved you are repeatedly using logical fallacies and character attacks because you couldn't argue against this proof that the government is breaking the law. You will get over it. Your pathetic attempt at gaining conformity via ostracization is again demonstrative of how you would rather use logical fallacies and personal attacks than have a legitimate debate.
Astargath

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Well again, I am glad we have you here to tell us what merits discussion. I don't know what we would do without you. I know you are still annoyed that I proved you are repeatedly using logical fallacies and character attacks because you couldn't argue against this proof that the government is breaking the law. You will get over it. Your pathetic attempt at gaining conformity via ostracization is again demonstrative of how you would rather use logical fallacies and personal attacks than have a legitimate debate.

This thread is not about ''you couldn't argue against this proof that the government is breaking the law'' It's about vaccines, I thought you were actually smart, my bad. I don't need to argue against it, we already established that yes, they did not have those reports. Those reports are however not the only safety reports for vaccines, the government has provided thousands of other safety reports throughout the years.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ReashEufemia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Based on the last episode of the good doctor, being Unvaccinated leaves you exposed to future serious sicknesses like polio and other deadly diseases. I guess staying Unvaccinated is sicker
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

The point is, even if vaccines were well made, without any mercury or aluminum or mice-brain diseases, they might be worth it. But since they are causing all kinds of autoimmune diseases, it's not worth the precautions. Vaccinated are sicker by far, even though the sickness isn't always easy to find, and even though it appears many years later, and often in offspring.

Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

This thread is not about ''you couldn't argue against this proof that the government is breaking the law'' It's about vaccines, I thought you were actually smart, my bad. I don't need to argue against it, we already established that yes, they did not have those reports. Those reports are however not the only safety reports for vaccines, the government has provided thousands of other safety reports throughout the years.

Well it is rather convenient you get to exclude evidence that is counter to your position because it does not fit within the specific narrow band of discussion you unilaterally deem as valid now isn't it? Especially now after pages of you denying it even happened, now that you want to use it as a personal attack claiming I have no argument, it is not up for debate is it? As in every response, you include the usual ad hominem so your comments don't seem totally ineffectual. 

Once again you unilaterally deem this fact irrelevant after denying it even happened. It has been established after I poked holes in your usual fallacious argument and forced you to admit it, and this is you trying to now feel like you got a "win". I never claimed those were the only safety reports, so again I don't need to defend your arguments.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

If you trust government for the correct decision, you are really trusting some people to make some decision for you. And who knows why they decide the way they do. It's probably for money, but it most certainly isn't because they know better than other people.

People should make their own decisions about being vaccinated.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

If you trust government for the correct decision, you are really trusting some people to make some decision for you. And who knows why they decide the way they do. It's probably for money, but it most certainly isn't because they know better than other people.

Cool

Then I hope you don't buy anything from anywhere, no groceries, no clothes, no tv's. You are trusting other people, maybe fruits are poisoned, maybe your TV hears and watches you. I hope you make your own clothes, electronics and harvest your own food. Can't trust anyone...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Then I hope you don't buy anything from anywhere, no groceries, no clothes, no tv's. You are trusting other people, maybe fruits are poisoned, maybe your TV hears and watches you. I hope you make your own clothes, electronics and harvest your own food. Can't trust anyone...

Ya, everyone knows it's a 'crazy conspiracy theory' (tm) that TV's can listen to and watch their 'owners'.  Doh!

OK, like so many other things, it used to be a 'crazy conspiracy theory'(tm).

Astargath is such a 'smart-person'(tm)!  Much to 'smart'(tm) to fall for these 'crazy conspiracy theories'(tm), and especially the ones with question in any way the corp/gov vaccination regimes.

“Participating in a UN advocated planning process would very likely bring out many of the conspiracy- fixated groups and individuals in our society… This segment of our society who fear ‘one-world government’ and a UN invasion of the United States through which our individual freedom would be stripped away would actively work to defeat any elected official who joined ‘the conspiracy’ by undertaking LA21. So we call our process something else, such as comprehensive planning, growth management or smart growth.”
J. Gary Lawrence, advisor to President Clinton’s Council on Sustainable Development.

Everyone likes to be 'smart' so this was a remarkably successful bit of marketing propaganda.  Now we have 'smart phones', 'smart homes', 'smart meters', and I think they are toying with the idea of making the new so-called 'vaccines' be called 'smart vaccines' as well.  Of course there is a 'risk' that the genetic material injected into the victim could integrate itself with the victim's own DNA and be passed on to 'future generations'.  Could be a bug or a feature depending on who's perspective the 'risk' is viewed from.  When it happens we can be sure it is 'smart'...cuz it's a 'smart vaccine' after all.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK284626/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Cool

I am so happy for you. You finally have made your own decision! You have decided to let other people make your decisions for you. I am curious. Who makes your decisions for you regarding what to post in this forum? Please inform me (us... other forum members) of this. Thank you.

Cool

EDIT: Another question. Who decided for you that you would let others make your decisions for you?

Astargath

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Cool

I am so happy for you. You finally have made your own decision! You have decided to let other people make your decisions for you. I am curious. Who makes your decisions for you regarding what to post in this forum? Please inform me (us... other forum members) of this. Thank you.

Cool

EDIT: Another question. Who decided for you that you would let others make your decisions for you?

But are you buying your food or making it? Why are you trusting them, have you done your research regarding food? See.. You guys never apply the same criteria to everything, only what you care about, in this case vaccines.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: