Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 [853] 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703570 times)
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Roger Ver has gone full blown shill mode. Shills for ABC and WHC/Plasma, on this route ABC will destroy bch

Your lack of awareness of your irony is breath-taking/mind-numbing.

First you were calling BTC "Core," now you're calling BCH "ABC." When Wright forks the code again from Ayres, what will you call SV?

Hey buddy, read the white paper.

I assume you mean the Bitcoin white paper, by Satoshi Nakamoto.

Total number of references to "Bitcoin Cash": 0.

But what does the white paper have to do with price of petrol in Paris?

You can translate it to fit your cause any way you see fit, as would a schizophrenic monk translate the Old Testament. Still doesn't mean you have a point, or are even sane.

The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime...

I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.  So much of the design depends on all nodes getting exactly identical results in lockstep that a second implementation would be a menace to the network.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

Roger Ver has gone full blown shill mode. Shills for ABC and WHC/Plasma, on this route ABC will destroy bch

First you were calling BTC "Core," now you're calling BCH "ABC." When Wright forks the code again from Ayres, what will you call SV?

You can translate it to fit your cause any way you see fit, as would a schizophrenic monk translate the Old Testament. Still doesn't mean you have a point, or are even sane.

The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime...

I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.  So much of the design depends on all nodes getting exactly identical results in lockstep that a second implementation would be a menace to the network.

Clearly you haven't read it enough to understand it then, bitcoin is an economic system not just a cryptocurrency. If BCH fully adheres to the white paper then it is bitcoin, if BTC butchers the white paper then it is not bitcoin, is that too hard for you to understand?

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

How do these forks enrage me ... Roger Ver was so confident in his coin, and now what? So it can happen to any coin .. Today it is, and tomorrow it will die? Horror
presduterte

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Clearly you haven't read it enough to understand it then, bitcoin is an economic system not just a cryptocurrency. If BCH fully adheres to the white paper then it is bitcoin, if BTC butchers the white paper then it is not bitcoin, is that too hard for you to understand?

Please indulge me: how did bitcoin "butcher" the white paper? Where does it say in the white paper that off-chain transactions shouldn't happen, or that systems like SegWit shouldn't be introduced to fit more transactions per block?

Personally I wouldn't have minded 2 MB blocks. However, I'm not torn in rage that it didn't happen last year. I am, however, pleasantly surprised at the technological adaptations that have been built around the block size limit, keeping the blockchain girth down to a manageable level so that the commonfolk who were meant to benefit from bitcoin technology can still run a full node on their hard drives if they so choose.
Icutgrass205

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

Please indulge me: how did bitcoin "butcher" the white paper? Where does it say in the white paper that off-chain transactions shouldn't happen, or that systems like SegWit shouldn't be introduced to fit more transactions per block?

Personally I wouldn't have minded 2 MB blocks. However, I'm not torn in rage that it didn't happen last year. I am, however, pleasantly surprised at the technological adaptations that have been built around the block size limit, keeping the blockchain girth down to a manageable level so that the commonfolk who were meant to benefit from bitcoin technology can still run a full node on their hard drives if they so choose.
Lmao you just linked it to me,  "The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime...

I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.  So much of the design depends on all nodes getting exactly identical results in lockstep that a second implementation would be a menace to the network."

Uneeded changes to the protocol are an attack on bitcoin

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
presduterte

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Lmao you just linked it to me,  "The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime...

I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.  So much of the design depends on all nodes getting exactly identical results in lockstep that a second implementation would be a menace to the network."

Let me regale you with another tidbit from 2 messages down the convo:

If someone was getting ready to fork a second version, I would have to air a lot of disclaimers about the risks of using a minority version.  This is a design where the majority version wins if there's any disagreement, and that can be pretty ugly for the minority version and I'd rather not go into it, and I don't have to as long as there's only one version.

Minority version = BCH and now = SV.

Uneeded (sp) changes = BCH and now = SV.

You're in the minority of the minority. You lost, twice.

Also I don't believe for a second that you actually "laughed your ass off."
Icutgrass205

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Lmao you just linked it to me,  "The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime...

I don't believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.  So much of the design depends on all nodes getting exactly identical results in lockstep that a second implementation would be a menace to the network."

Let me regale you with another tidbit from 2 messages down the convo:

If someone was getting ready to fork a second version, I would have to air a lot of disclaimers about the risks of using a minority version.  This is a design where the majority version wins if there's any disagreement, and that can be pretty ugly for the minority version and I'd rather not go into it, and I don't have to as long as there's only one version.

Minority version = BCH and now = SV.

Uneeded (sp) changes = BCH and now = SV.

You're in the minority of the minority. You lost, twice.

Also I don't believe for a second that you actually "laughed your ass off."

You're so bright, if BCHSV fully adheres to the bitcoin whitepaper with orginal opcodes and all, then it is bitcoin. ABC is not bitcoin, you have been fooled by their WHC/plasma and shitcoin agenda

presduterte

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

You're so bright

Why thank you. It does take brains to lead a nation of millions.

if BCHSV fully adheres to the bitcoin whitepaper with orginal opcodes and all, then it is bitcoin. ABC is not bitcoin, you have been fooled by their WHC/plasma and shitcoin agenda

ABC isn't bitcoin. It's BCH.

Bitcoin is BTC.

SV is BSV.

Don't blame me, I didn't make the rules.
Icutgrass205

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

You're so bright

if BCHSV fully adheres to the bitcoin whitepaper with orginal opcodes and all, then it is bitcoin. ABC is not bitcoin, you have been fooled by their WHC/plasma and shitcoin agenda

Bitcoin is BTC.

SV is BSV.

No, bitcoin is bitcoin, BTC is no longer bitcoin. SV=bitcoin, tickers dont mean shit. It is the code underneath them that matters.

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

You're so bright

Bitcoin is BTC.

SV is BSV.

But current ongoing drama is that which is original BCH and this have been proved both BCH ABC and BCH SV are now useless low value coin. Hash war is still going on but in the end both will be big losers.
presduterte

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Bitcoin is BTC.

SV is BSV.

No, bitcoin is bitcoin, BTC is no longer bitcoin. SV=bitcoin, tickers dont mean shit. It is the code underneath them that matters.

Then why are we in the Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) section?
Icutgrass205

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Bitcoin is BTC.

SV is BSV.

Then why are we in the Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) section?

That is a question you should ask the mods/devs of bitcointalk.org

CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

That is a question you should ask the mods/devs of bitcointalk.org

He could, but I know you wouldn't like the answer.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

You're so bright

Bitcoin is BTC.

SV is BSV.

But current ongoing drama is that which is original BCH and this have been proved both BCH ABC and BCH SV are now useless low value coin. Hash war is still going on but in the end both will be big losers.

yep - completely follow that - the whole thing is a farce - maybe DOGE will turn out the be the real bitcoin in the end!

IMO this has totally put a dampener on a potential December bull run.
presduterte

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

the whole thing is a farce - maybe DOGE will turn out the be the real bitcoin in the end!

Cheesy

I mean it was also a fork of bitcoin, so why not?
valthomas

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

i just dont get it with these dumbass jackasses here the original code of bitcoin is bchsv why do you think craig is doingeverything in his power to protect it and spend millions everyday on hash war with bchabc? Its true most dont agree with him becasue they dont care about the original bitcoin people care more about making usd than in the technology of bitcoin whatever changes they make or fork as long as bitcoin name is on an alt chain they dont care
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

^, No ,
Craig had planned to steal users funds.."sunken treasure"
Craig wanted to make users pay more than once to store info on the blockchain...
This is why Craig wont make a new coin, he cant build and he would have nothing to steal...

Craig would have destroyed everything we have all worked hard to create...

If you think craig is Satoshi..you are a shill or stupid.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
valthomas

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

^, No ,
Craig wanted to make users pay more than once to store info on the blockchain...
This is why Craig wont make a new coin, he cant build and he would have nothing to steal...

ok who said he was Satoshi?
Icutgrass205

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

i just dont get it with these dumbass jackasses here the original code of bitcoin is bchsv why do you think craig is doingeverything in his power to protect it and spend millions everyday on hash war with bchabc? Its true most dont agree with him becasue they dont care about the original bitcoin people care more about making usd than in the technology of bitcoin whatever changes they make or fork as long as bitcoin name is on an alt chain they dont care

Because most people dont do the research.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

^, No ,

ok who said he was Satoshi?
I said if you think it...

Not saying you said it,
But many sv supporters say it...including Craig lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Pages: « 1 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 [853] 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: