Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60527 times)
joejingojack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

THAT'S THE ONLY WEBSITE GIVING ME SO MUCH OF A HEADACHE!!
NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOING TO USE THAT CRAP AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benjamin123

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

COLX just got listed on Crypto Bridge.

You guys can get it there instead of this scam site Sad
A7fold

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

Guys, maybe we have to find this piece of bullshit and return our money?
I offer to identify him, there are a lot of methods(also we can obtain his IP from this forum administration), and we'll know his country. After i'm sure we have a lot of members from this country, and they can assist with law procedures. Then we'll prepare collective claim to police, and we'll wait for their reply.

If the site will be back, will close this issue, but will keep him hooked for future scaming.

What do you think about this? My offering is to solve this question only with law procedures, without violance.
Kylo Ren

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

I don't advocate violence, but if this piece of human garbage thinks he's going to get away with this, he's wrong.  And I hope he's reading this.
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

I offer to identify him, there are a lot of methods(also we can obtain his IP from this forum administration), and we'll know his country. After i'm sure we have a lot of members from this country, and they can assist with law procedures. Then we'll prepare collective claim to police, and we'll wait for their reply.

If the site will be back, will close this issue, but will keep him hooked for future scaming.

What do you think about this? My offering is to solve this question only with law procedures, without violance.

I think you should calmly solve this problem.

The only thing we can do now is wait.

The website will soon come back and we will soon get the money.
cefinnell01

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

COLX just got listed on Crypto Bridge.

You guys can get it there instead of this scam site Sad

I'm fairly certain that most of the complaints have to do with coins being stuck on the exchange versus not currently being able to buy them there.
A7fold

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

What are you going to do if you are wrong? start searching him all around the world? he'll have enough money to start new life, you see my point?
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

What are you going to do if you are wrong? start searching him all around the world? he'll have enough money to start new life, you see my point?

He guy , I see you have 0 points and 2 posts.

I have 3.5BTC on coinsmarkets. If he leaves and does not come back, I will be very sad.

I will not start looking for him, if he wants to leave, he will close the website immediately. However, you can see the website is updated daily, daily announcements.
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

Please provide source of your information.
Where did you find confirmation that site will come back?
When that is going to happen? Can you provide ETA?
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

I do agree with your direction.
Site is kept running to distract people from chasing admins of that site.
What you said makes 100% sense and we should pursue the route of identifying place where admins sit.
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

I have about 3 BTC in there and I think That`s going back..
This is better to them to come back because their website was completly imporving every day
If they come back I will use this exchange again but I won`t keep too much money on exchangers ... (all of them)
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:49:15 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 07:01:59 PM by qf3l3k

I have 3.5BTC on coinsmarkets. If he leaves and does not come back, I will be very sad.

I will not start looking for him, if he wants to leave, he will close the website immediately. However, you can see the website is updated daily, daily announcements.

Sometimes I wonder where are all theories about shutting down site immediately come from.
Services are paid, space on server rented.

I would keep servers running like they did, just to have people distracted and thinking it will come back.
That is what just happened. Nobody took legal action because everyone is ffeding each other with fairytales about site coming back.

Not maintained system services are shutting down. Scheduled process is bringing them back up.
Hence we have different behavior on site, which people with no IT knowledge interpreting it as "work being done in background".

A7fold

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

What is the difference between my point and post with your? You think if i just read information and dislike discussing it means smthing bad? You are wrong, you have to understand that a lot of people have their main works, and blockchain looks like hobby.

As for updating information - the whole week he only changes phrases, nothing else. Neither official information from coinsmarkets. NOTHING, you see? Maybe you'll grant me btc, if you don't need them?
Maybe you are together with owner of scam-market?
A7fold

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

What you said makes 100% sense and we should pursue the route of identifying place where admins sit.

Perfect, let's wait for another users to start planning our actions. Let's create team, maybe we can use telegram or discord chat for better coordination.
ColloseusX

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

The location has already been identified, everyone is talking about it. people even have links to the exact address on google maps with the dudes name so if he runs, he would regret it but I doubt he will. he's just shit at what he does and will take ages to get the site back up
Pabloz07

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

Perfect, let's wait for another users to start planning our actions. Let's create team, maybe we can use telegram or discord chat for better coordination.

I agree also your proposal. I think after 14 days time to set up new servers is enough. Starting at 15.1.2018 we should set first steps to find operator of coinsmarkets.com. I prefer to collect all necessary informations for going to police. We would need a task force to go step by step. Maybe in this forum is a lawyer who could help with his contacts or experience.
yarisken

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

They have different front servers each with a different message. They are doing shit on the site. Its just to give us hope. They only thing that is not happening is the transaction of the wallets. No idea why so that leaves me still with some hope.
hdinvest

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

They have different front servers each with a different message. They are doing shit on the site. Its just to give us hope. They only thing that is not happening is the transaction of the wallets. No idea why so that leaves me still with some hope.

What you guys think about this?

twitter.com/atlbrew/status/951191723019001856
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

What you guys think about this?

twitter.com/atlbrew/status/951191723019001856

Same information was posted by them week ago.
We should firstly identify if this screen is real or fake.
Second, if it's real, identify what mens soon by them. For me is less than week if we talking server recovery.
Maybe for them soon is 15 years.
capas

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: