Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:27:22 PM

You need to be Sherlock Holmes in order to get involved in that challenge, lol,i've been going through it like crazy but still can't figure it out properly,well, that's what makes it intriguing and with the amount of money involved, is really something to try out

yes, it seems like a tough challenge. But you also do not get 1mio $ just like that Smiley
I'll see what my HI (Human Intelligence) can do. HI vs. AI the battle of the century :-)

Lol, is already over, maybe we'll have to try another if they eventually come up with one, between, the community is already growing bigger and bigger, over 5,000 members now.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:20:56 PM

You need to be Sherlock Holmes in order to get involved in that challenge, lol,i've been going through it like crazy but still can't figure it out properly,well, that's what makes it intriguing and with the amount of money involved, is really something to try out

yes, it seems like a tough challenge. But you also do not get 1mio $ just like that Smiley
I'll see what my HI (Human Intelligence) can do. HI vs. AI the battle of the century :-)

What are you guys talking about, what is the secret challenge? Was it the one where you had to predict BTC and other coin prizes? I thought that challenge was over a week ago

One million euro for solving puzzles.. after looking at price money I don't think even Sherlock can solve this Smiley ..I also tried (and will try to do solve it, hope Apple will fall into my head  Angry  ) but no luck till now.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

Lol, is already over, maybe we'll have to try another if they eventually come up with one, between, the community is already growing bigger and bigger, over 5,000 members now.

Honestly considering the prize its pretty much makes sense the difficulty would be insane they aren't going to give that much away for a prize for tic tac toe lol. And the size of the community growing means many people will be active.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:10:43 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 03:27:48 PM by criptix

Bastian Uttenreuther and Simon Carl Borg were the Google people we talked with.
This is the list of people who liked the announcement on linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

You guys are all correct with the secret challenge!!
It is incredible hard but the winner will get 1.000.000 €!!!! Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

It's killing me i don't have any idea the solution and know its way over my head but even half that price or a quarter of it would change my life its so upsetting knowing i won't be able to win it Sad
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:40 PM

What are you guys talking about, what is the secret challenge? Was it the one where you had to predict BTC and other coin prizes? I thought that challenge was over a week ago

If you know more about this secret challenge, you have to go their slack channel immediately to participate in it. Lots of people are struggling to get some clue and answers for that. Here is the slack channel link for you to go there right away.. Smiley

https://peculium.slack.com/messages/C776R31LZ

Good luck. Meet you there Smiley
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

If you know more about this secret challenge, you have to go their slack channel immediately to participate in it. Lots of people are struggling to get some clue and answers for that. Here is the slack channel link for you to go there right away.. Smiley

https://peculium.slack.com/messages/C776R31LZ

Good luck. Meet you there Smiley

My personal opinion is that this is a puzzle similiar in difficulty to cicada 3301 just that at the end you will get 1.000.000 € instead of a job at the NSA/CIA/[insert any 3 letter agency here]  Grin

We have a channel on slack and on the forum here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403346.0

Also as far as i know if there wont be a solution found our CEO might share part of the prize with the people who already got very far in solving it - so never give up and good luck!!!!  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

It's killing me i don't have any idea the solution and know its way over my head but even half that price or a quarter of it would change my life its so upsetting knowing i won't be able to win it Sad

You could try your luck, who knows you might come out on top and get your life changed, there is no risk or should i say no harm in trying
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

The official message is out with the google contacts

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351108924023795712/

Updated link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

Welcome to the future of savings! Wink

Minimum investment is 50$.
well peculium is going at the right way
when ICO of this project starts i never thought that this project will get famous like this and be very successful in ICO
but now its looks like peculium is break trough the shell
well best of luck with the ICO and very happey to be the part of PECULIUM
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:33:08 PM

They gave hints on the slack channel of peculium. Look through the chat for all the hints that they have given. I have researched it, but i still don't know it. lol

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

You could try your luck, who knows you might come out on top and get your life changed, there is no risk or should i say no harm in trying

Really no risk in this. He has nothing to lose and a lot to gain if he comes out a winner.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

Really no risk in this. He has nothing to lose and a lot to gain if he comes out a winner.

The chance is very small, because it can be literally anything. There are also many users trying to solve the secret. But it is worth to try it, because you are not losing anything.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:54:42 PM

Bastian Uttenreuther and Simon Carl Borg were the Google people we talked with.
This is the list of people who liked the announcement on linkedin:

is there a winner now? i would like to know that lucky chap and become friends with him/her lol  Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

lol, just looked at the bitcointalk thread for the secret challenge. No Idea what they are talking about :-) But Christmas is over now, I have the next few days off and will dedicate myself to the riddle. In addition, I will probably recommend some of my intelligent family members. Wish us all, and especially me good luck :-)
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

No the secret challenge is not solved yet - so gogo people Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:11:21 PM

Yeah I actually forgot about this, gonna get on it. Like you say nothing to lose. Don’t know why I haven’t done it before this. 1,000,000€ 🙄
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:57:51 PM

The official message is out with the google contacts

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351108924023795712/

Updated link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

Welcome to the future of savings! Wink

Minimum investment is 50$.
well peculium is going at the right way
when ICO of this project starts i never thought that this project will get famous like this and be very successful in ICO
but now its looks like peculium is break trough the shell
well best of luck with the ICO and very happey to be the part of PECULIUM

The artificial intelligence part got me but waking up one morning to see the google news all over the place,blew me sky high and from there statement, is a long term partnership thing, not just sign a contract paper and disappear, google is a power house and i don't think they will be that dumb not to know what a project is all about before going into any deal
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:24:21 PM

peculium is now on everyone's lips, the advertising department is well on the way. many bounties that engage the community in the advertising and a $ 1million riddle. So I know now that they can both, program AI and advertise well :-) This is going to be an exciting year for 2018
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:43:12 PM

peculium is now on everyone's lips, the advertising department is well on the way. many bounties that engage the community in the advertising and a $ 1million riddle. So I know now that they can both, program AI and advertise well :-) This is going to be an exciting year for 2018

This is one thing I really like about the project, the generosity and bringing lots of oppertunities to participate and get involved.

Buzzing for 2018 when more progress is made
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:53:59 PM

lol, just looked at the bitcointalk thread for the secret challenge. No Idea what they are talking about :-) But Christmas is over now, I have the next few days off and will dedicate myself to the riddle. In addition, I will probably recommend some of my intelligent family members. Wish us all, and especially me good luck :-)

Come to the slack channel, clues are usually discussed there first. This is extremely hard challenge and the chance of solving probably approaches zero, but it's very fun, and it's always cool to read other's people thoughts and insights.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: