Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:32:12 AM

Peculium introduces savings in the Blockchain to enable us all to benefit from systemic elements of stability, piloted by the artificial intelligence, because data is the only thing that never lies.
 I see great future for peculium.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:21:16 AM

a short question about the peculium account: recently you could copy a referral link, this possibility does not exist anymore. and my 4 or 5 recruited friends are no longer visible. Did referral make sense, and if so, where did my friends go?

Hi faulerwilli, the display of the referal section was not intended and thus we disabled it.

In case we are doing a referal programm we will announce it beforehand! Smiley

Thanks for your support, we wont disappoint - big thumps up!  Wink

This is very bad. You first make people do free promotion for you and than you change your mind? This is the first bad sign for me, did not expect this from Peculium

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:51:14 AM

a short question about the peculium account: recently you could copy a referral link, this possibility does not exist anymore. and my 4 or 5 recruited friends are no longer visible. Did referral make sense, and if so, where did my friends go?

Hi faulerwilli, the display of the referal section was not intended and thus we disabled it.

This is very bad. You first make people do free promotion for you and than you change your mind? This is the first bad sign for me, did not expect this from Peculium

just wondering did they offer anything in exchange fir the referral? if not losing visibility of it really doesnt lose you anything, but i didnt see the page to know if it incentivized originally or not
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:22:14 AM

Thanks for your support, we wont disappoint - big thumps up!  Wink

Sorry for the trouble but like i said the activation of the referal link wasnt intended and a bug.
I think overall were 5 people who benefited from it and we gonna honor the bonus because it was a bug from our side.

There is no need for project Peculium to make people "work for free".
We have a ~5.250.000 € worth of PCL token bounty campaign and a 1.000.000 € (fiat prize) secret challenge. Wink

just wondering did they offer anything in exchange fir the referral? if not losing visibility of it really doesnt lose you anything, but i didnt see the page to know if it incentivized originally or not

There was no announcement or advertising from our side because it was not intended and a bug.
Thus only a handful of people used their referal link.
The referal bonus was 5%.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BaliScript

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:09:09 AM

Sorry for the trouble but like i said the activation of the referal link wasnt intended and a bug.
I think overall were 5 people who benefited from it and we gonna honor the bonus because it was a bug from our side.

We have a ~5.250.000 € worth of PCL token bounty campaign and a 1.000.000 € (fiat prize) secret challenge. Wink

It is not about Peculium needs people to work for free. I am sure Peculium is a huge project with a big budget.

I think it is misleading to offer referral link and after everyone is promoting it, you disable it. You should test it before you launch a platform.

Anyways, I am happy to hear you are going to ''honor the bonus because it was a bug from your side''

girib1684

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:28:34 AM

Don't be afraid. I guess we need to push people first to join our Twitter & telegram group and we have to guide people who are interested to investing in peculium.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

There was no announcement or advertising from our side because it was not intended and a bug.
Thus only a handful of people used their referal link.
The referal bonus was 5%.

thanks for the fast answer, I can live with it being a bug. after all, nowhere was it written that there is something to advertise. I always thought, there is something else to come :-)
When the quiet days are over, I'll dedicate myself to the secret challenge. Because of all the Christmas parties you have no time for nothing :-)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

Peculium is doing promotion on a very good way and also in generous in giving bonus and bounties. Not to forget their Airdrop. Referral bonus might not be necessary in this situation. ICO will be completed in a good way as far as I think.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:44:14 AM

we are fingers crossed on the airdrop. This seems promising. Not catching a train early sure isn't nice lol

I think Airdrop will come in few days. If somebody did not get the airdrop, they can still invest when it is still cheap with some bonus also. You will not get this price after listing. It will be soon to moon..

Telegram Airdrop will distributed after the 24th January and is still open Smiley

Yes you can also get airdrop tokens by following twitter and watching a video about peclium. Make sure to sign up first though

yep theairdrops a nice part but people should really consider an actual investment if they believe in the project especially while the bonus is ongoing

has anyone heard anything on when they will be handling the airdrop verifications anyway

Yes it will be end of January after the ICO.

And Im also thinking of investing if this google announcement is true, Im waiting for the official statement

How much will you invest ? Are you thinking of a big investment or a small investment like less than $100 ?

I can't speak for him but I made a pretty big investment yesterday. This is the perfect timing now, you still have 20% bonus, and more important, it'll take some time before BTC and Etherum's prices will go up steadily again, not to mention the crazy climbs they had last couple of months. So if you invest now, not only you get a good price, but you also won't lose too much due to price increase of BTC/ETH.

You are right, simple analysis you did,  prices will surely go up sooner or later, any form of investment should be done this moment, most investors also pulled money out to enjoy this festive season, so expect things to kickstart like rocket in few weeks
yluna88

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:48:25 AM

Thanks for your reply and the info, that's a relief to hear   Cheesy

Is there any KYC procedure and is it easy or complicated? Some ICO requires KYC via webcam and all. I don't even know if I have a webcam on my computer. Would appreciate a reply about this, because I am really interested to buy.
Not really complicated like a Skype call or webcam thingy
All you need to do is to upload two photos of an official document like a passport, front and back
And a proof of residence, it can be a simple water, electricity, gas bill; Not older than two months
In my case it took less than 24 hours for the documents to be processed, I received an email & claimed my tokens
efulim

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:53:37 AM

I think this project is promising and I think the success of the team will be very successful
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

I think this project is promising and I think the success of the team will be very successful

We all have the same belief about Peculium. Since its christmas day, we are not hearing much from the community here. Otherwise the forum will be flooded with lots of questionsa nd details about the project. How is AIEVE doing nowadays? I am not seeing any prediction these days..
BaliScript

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:36:13 PM

Peculium is doing promotion on a very good way and also in generous in giving bonus and bounties. Not to forget their Airdrop. Referral bonus might not be necessary in this situation. ICO will be completed in a good way as far as I think.

I understand you guys are really enthusiastic about Peculium, I am too. Like I said before I am interested in investing.
I was just unhappy with how they deal with the referral system. It is not about being necessary or not.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

just read in the whitepaper that peculium will offer 3 saving options. The third, Singulus is aimed at users like us. It is the solution for private investors. And you can choose if you want the support of AIEVE or not. But seriously, why should you do without AIEVE? I'm really looking forward to it, when Peculium is running and I can invest my money there
BaliScript

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

just read in the whitepaper that peculium will offer 3 saving options. The third, Singulus is aimed at users like us. It is the solution for private investors. And you can choose if you want the support of AIEVE or not. But seriously, why should you do without AIEVE? I'm really looking forward to it, when Peculium is running and I can invest my money there

I heard about bots a lot but I dont have any trading experience. I want to join in too with a small amount of my portfolio. Any news on what the minimum of investment is needed to start using the bot?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

I heard about bots a lot but I dont have any trading experience. I want to join in too with a small amount of my portfolio. Any news on what the minimum of investment is needed to start using the bot?

Yea, same here, i've heard a lot of scary experiences when it comes to trading and got a first hand on it few months ago, the outcome was not funny, ever since then, is like a scary movie, with the arrival of AIEVE, a little glimpse of hope came back, so i need this to get started and be part of the community. 
Anilg

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

I am sure Peculium will be added on some good exchange
and I will get some free coins.
This is a different project and very interesting and keep an eye on this.
Peculium coin will surely get some serious attention from the investors and in future Peculium will get high value in market.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

I am sure Peculium will be added on some good exchange
and I will get some free coins.
This is a different project and very interesting and keep an eye on this.
Peculium coin will surely get some serious attention from the investors and in future Peculium will get high value in market.

Exchange listing is not at all an issue for such promising ICOs. It will be automatically taken care of by the developers. I believe this project and also the developers. Good proof is their recent partnership with google. Way to go... Sure to moon. Big exchanges will come automatically.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

There are so many ways to get peculium, wow. It is a bit confusing what might be the best way to get some tokens. I know now there is an Airdrop, Secret challenge and ICO. Is there anything i am missing?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:00 PM

There are so many ways to get peculium, wow. It is a bit confusing what might be the best way to get some tokens. I know now there is an Airdrop, Secret challenge and ICO. Is there anything i am missing?

That’s pretty much it, it’s good variety of different ways to get everyone involved across the globe.

Where’d you have money or not u can be part of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: