Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:27:51 AM

hmmm, it does kinda seem that way. (edit, which would mean he popped in the other day to make fun cause of vlad calling out thomas)

So then WHO is Old Miner?

"Currently mining with 2 x 6950's but looking to expand in the near future. Have already made plans to move into larger accommodation to facilitate a few new rigs."

"Good luck to you all and welcome aboard! I'm sure this is going to be one hell of a ride, as its proven to be already."[/i]

Oldminer may know about hardware but he's not a software guy, he's not a coder.  I know him pretty well, I actually consider him a friend.  We had a rough start but he's actually a good guy and he seems pretty honest.  

And he doesn't care much about IXC - I have tried to get him to buy some IXC simply cause I like him and I want him to not miss the next big thing, but he keeps telling me iXCoin isn't gonna make it and he is always involved with other coins which he prefers over iXCoin.

I doubt Thomas would be saying that about a coin he's still paying large bounties on.

As for his early BTC mining; maybe he sold his Bitcoins early like a lot of early adopters or maybe he had bills to pay like me; but I am also pretty certain that oldminer is not well off financially and if he had a premine worth a bunch of Bitcoins he probably would have sold it by now, at least part of it, and moved on, like every other dev has over the past few years.

Sorry, it just doesn't add up to me and I really wanna believe the truth if this was it.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:29:50 AM

Is it possible that Oldminer is Fred? Thomas's partner.

I never found any evidence of any Fred.  I think it's just another made up identity.  Two brothers, the TWINgham bros?

Just more BS to further confuse and distract people from what's really going on.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:37:26 AM

and you know thomas is def fond of that original secret society ixcoin logo

Well, he did want to use that crappy old design which surprised me but I don't see why it's a secret society logo.  At least I've never seen it.  Worst case it's a double cross which of course would fit right in with the rest of the hidden Jesuit/Christian symbolism embedded within iXCoin.

But of course that's just more coincidences.

I'm getting so tired of this shit I really wanna kick Thomas' ass if I ever seen him which will never happen which just made me even more upset just now which makes me wanna kick his ass even more but I digress.

Oye!

HolyMagicWizardDemon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:03:43 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 07:16:48 AM by HolyMagicWizardDemon

The commitment of the IXCOIN gurus is amazing.  Until the very end are these hopeful creatures sticking with their long gone angel.

Quote from: deadsea33
iXcoin is gonna wake up on Nov 2014
A resurrection.  A rebirth.  A come-back from the vast sea of dead altcoins.  The first of its kind hoping to achieve the irrevocable.

Your hope for the impossible is remarkable,  dear deadsea33.

§HMWD§
BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:39:19 AM

Hi Nasakioto,

any word on what will you will be doing with all the coins you pre-mined? Will they still be kept for bounties?

If so, you U so great.
HolyMagicWizardDemon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

The commitment of the IXCOIN gurus is amazing.  Until the very end are these hopeful creatures sticking with their long gone angel.

§HMWD§

It's remarkable that a new user feels the need to leave his first comment for iXcoin community.

Her unwitting mind caught in vast delusion.  Her soul hoping for the unearthly.  Ongoingly,  unconditionally,  hope.  Bright.  A star.

Were we not to know her mournful and bitter fall,  enchanting charms of triumph and fortune were to be the hearty wish.

§HMWD§
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:19:38 AM

and some of us have a very long memory

It looks like many are gathering here for a single purpose. They waited three years, hoping in this moment.

Thanks for your support, Bitcoiners. Don't worry, in life there is always the opportuny to return the courtesy.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:41:42 AM

For those that don't follow IXC on CEX.io, it's price was crushed ~9hrs ago....big seller took it down to 110sat

Hope to have given some serious hours testing more aspects of the new 9.2 client this coming week, still looking real sweet and no problems to report.  Now that I've cleaned up my networking mess and can port forward to the machine running the client, it will be on there as a full node allot of the time.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:58:45 AM

For those that don't follow IXC on CEX.io, it's price was crushed ~9hrs ago....big seller took it down to 110sat

Hope to have given some serious hours testing more aspects of the new 9.2 client this coming week, still looking real sweet and no problems to report.  Now that I've cleaned up my networking mess and can port forward to the machine running the client, it will be on there as a full node allot of the time.

That happened within an hour or so after I posted on here that I have sold a lot my IXC and I put a large block up for sale.

While I was selling tons of my IXC around 5,900 on Cryptsy, there was always an invisible buyer there.  I don't know how that's possible, maybe Cryptsy is bribed to hide certain orders but I was literally dumping over 100,000 IXC at around 5900 and even though there were no visible bids my orders would sell I'm seconds.

Now I tried it again at 5,907 and it's been nearly 2 hours and not a single nibble.

So someone had massive invisible orders to buy anything below 6,000 and now order has been completely pulled.

So the question is, why didn't they let it drop when I was selling and why are they now all of a sudden taking it down by force.

I did expect the price to be manipulated to under 1,000 Satoshi I just didn't think they would take this long.

Or perhaps the buyer wanted say 1% of IXC and now that he's got it they can take it down.

I just wish they'd get it over with.  I'm really sick of all the waiting and all the games.

Should our time come, payback is gonna be a bitch.  I won't easily forget all these mind games and bullshit manipulation.

zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:57:48 AM

Oldminer may know about hardware but he's not a software guy, he's not a coder.
Lol, that's more evidence he's Thomas.  Let's move on, this is already known.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:03:12 AM

So ... two weeks later and the circle jerk on this thread continues, for the lulz.

Where are the improvements and massive innovations some keep hyping?  Did we even get a build going?

I'm sticking with 15 Oct as the time we reach 21m scamcoins, and then.... death.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:46:41 PM

That happened within an hour or so after I posted on here that I have sold a lot my IXC and I put a large block up for sale.

While I was selling tons of my IXC around 5,900 on Cryptsy, there was always an invisible buyer there.  I don't know how that's possible, maybe Cryptsy is bribed to hide certain orders but I was literally dumping over 100,000 IXC at around 5900 and even though there were no visible bids my orders would sell I'm seconds.

Now I tried it again at 5,907 and it's been nearly 2 hours and not a single nibble.

So someone had massive invisible orders to buy anything below 6,000 and now order has been completely pulled.

So the question is, why didn't they let it drop when I was selling and why are they now all of a sudden taking it down by force.

I did expect the price to be manipulated to under 1,000 Satoshi I just didn't think they would take this long.

Or perhaps the buyer wanted say 1% of IXC and now that he's got it they can take it down.

I just wish they'd get it over with.  I'm really sick of all the waiting and all the games.

Should our time come, payback is gonna be a bitch.  I won't easily forget all these mind games and bullshit manipulation.

There is no way you sold 100,000 on cryptsy.  I can see there was nowhere near that volume for the whole week.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:25:33 PM

He never said this week...
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:39:33 PM

So where did you post that you sold most of your IXC?  And why?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:14:50 PM

So where did you post that you sold most of your IXC?  And why?

I've been posting for at least a couple months now on various threads that I've had to sell to pay bills.  It wasn't all at once, just a few blocks at a time as I needed the money.

I will not go below 1% or 210,000 IXC.  I'll beg, borrow and steal before I sell anymore.  And if I can get any money to buy BTC I will start buying my IXC back.

I've been out of a job since last year so making ends meet has been a very difficult task for me.  My wife is not very happy about all the money I pumped into this imaginary crypto money.  She keeps telling me:  "It's not even real money."  Haha.

I hope to prove her wrong and show her all the real things this imaginary money can buy [within the next year].

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

I have about 240,000 IXC on a hard drive some where from back in the day when I routinely forked it. I also have about 60K on another set of flash drives from DS several exchanges back then also. Recently I started going through a bunch of flash drives and found 400K of SC2 across several hundred wallets I setup to attack it on launch day as well pleasantly finding 9500 LTC I totally forgot I had mined during the first few weeks.

Best of luck on IXC but I seriously doubt it is going anywhere.

Theoretically you have about ~10 BTC but selling off that much IXC would be near impossible, so yeah, hold it or sell it slow.

~BCX~

Unreal.  Tripping and finding some lost 9,500 LTC.  Man!!!

I'm breaking myself trying to figure out how to buy some BTC right now.  If someone was very reputable I'd use 100,000 of my IXC as collateral to borrow maybe 3 BTC.  But I don't wanna lose those coins so it would have to be someone who's already rich [like you BCX].  lol.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

I have about 240,000 IXC on a hard drive some where from back in the day when I routinely forked it. I also have about 60K on another set of flash drives from DS several exchanges back then also. Recently I started going through a bunch of flash drives and found 400K of SC2 across several hundred wallets I setup to attack it on launch day as well pleasantly finding 9500 LTC I totally forgot I had mined during the first few weeks.

Theoretically you have about ~10 BTC but selling off that much IXC would be near impossible, so yeah, hold it or sell it slow.

~BCX~

Unreal.  Tripping and finding some lost 9,500 LTC.  Man!!!

I'm breaking myself trying to figure out how to buy some BTC right now.  If someone was very reputable I'd use 100,000 of my IXC as collateral to borrow maybe 3 BTC.  But I don't wanna lose those coins so it would have to be someone who's already rich [like you BCX].  lol.

9500 LTC... that was like $475,000 in its peak.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:48:02 PM

The price drop has been caused by some members of these community which are moving their cryptosaving mainly to btc, hoping in a imminent boom.

Maybe they are right. Diversify can help you to sleep sweet dreams.

The price dropping to 0,0000011 on Cex.io was an evident manipulation: from 3 cent to 0,2 cent in one day and back again to 2,5-2,6 cent....

For sure iXcoin is a very risky investment, cheap at the same time.

Probably many had the same thought about Bitcoin years ago.

It's nice to see many volunteering in helping us out to get out from IXC asap.

Maybe they are right, or maybe they hope to be right. In order to convince themselves, people tend to repeat the same thing over and over to any person they meet, even when nobody asked about it. They even study the "enemy" so well to know it better of anyone else.

What is sad, cryptos need to support each other, not to fight each other. I like for example the idea of the coming merging of Doge with Ltc. I think they will both benefit from this "cooperation".

With Bitcoin is different: it wanna run alone, ignoring expecially merge mined coins. Why? They fear to lose power. Fear is the greater enemy, not iXcoin.

When I saw the empy seats in Austria and London, well, that makes people fear about their future, not iXcoin. Instead of working unitedly against a rooted system, we spend most of our energies in a useless fight.

If all these coins will ever be banned, included Bitcoin, remember: all because Bitcoin community has ignored the potential support of all the other communities.

Some insight that I agree with.

You definitely need to be selective, diversify and pick potential winners.

Before last November, I was in BTC, LTC, NMC.

I've sold off all my LTC and NMC and am now mostly just BTC and a fraction of Maidsafe.

The market seems to have transitioned from just rudimentary clones (i.e. LTC) to more sophisticated alternatives like Ripple, Stellar, BitsharesX, Ethereum and Maidsafe.   The only Proof of works coins that will survive long term are those in the Bitcoin ecosystem,  NMC, IXC and DVC.   LTC in my opinion is pretty much dead. The entire reason for LTC was a decentralized mining environment where anybody could acquire standard hardware and participate.   Now with scrypt ASIC, that reason is all but gone.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:08:08 PM

So where did you post that you sold most of your IXC?  And why?

I've been posting for at least a couple months now on various threads that I've had to sell to pay bills.  It wasn't all at once, just a few blocks at a time as I needed the money.

I will not go below 1% or 210,000 IXC.  I'll beg, borrow and steal before I sell anymore.  And if I can get any money to buy BTC I will start buying my IXC back.

I've been out of a job since last year so making ends meet has been a very difficult task for me.  My wife is not very happy about all the money I pumped into this imaginary crypto money.  She keeps telling me:  "It's not even real money."  Haha.

I hope to prove her wrong and show her all the real things this imaginary money can buy [within the next year].

~BCX~

pleasantly finding 9500 LTC I totally forgot I had mined during the first few weeks.

Geez, makes me Jelly, I would sell those Litecoins in a heartbeat.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:14:42 PM

LTC in my opinion is pretty much dead. The entire reason for LTC was a decentralized mining environment where anybody could acquire standard hardware and participate.   Now with scrypt ASIC, that reason is all but gone.   

I wouldn't abandon it just yet.

There is serious talk of changing the algo to de-optimize ASIC mining.

~BCX~

Well....  they definitely dropped the ball on that one....  it was pretty clear that ASIC miners were within reach,  they should have made changes before any of them hit the streets.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: