Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 05:51:18 AM

I agree with Cinnamon.  Just the sound of being a test net doesn't give me a good feeling.  I'm not sure what all we'd be testing, but it sounds dangerous.  Besides, Bitcoin already has a test net.  Why do they need ixcoin?

I think it's just a matter of time before Bitcoin's block chain starts getting clogged, and devs start looking for other block chains to use for legitimate projects that need underlying block chains to work.  We will be well positioned for spill over.

You both make excellent points but I don't want spillover and the crypto field is moving so quickly; I don't think we can afford to wait too long.

But there's no way I would do this unless I got some big assurances and some brand name coders on the projects who will risk their names and reputations to ensure it all goes well.

But so far it's not looking good so let's wait and see; I'm still trying to talk to some people.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kraizi

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:17:19 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 05:33:32 AM by kraizi

That's my question. Who is, among the big miners, the one generating the mining for iXcoin?

Am I right in saying that, on average, iXcoin is mined by a regular 20% of bitcoin miners?

If so, who is/are this/there miner/miners?

I placed the chart in my post to show who is around a 20% mining of bitcoin.

I've looked at it and it has to be discus fish.  Nothing else makes sense; ghash.io only has about 4% now.

I didn't even notice but ghash.IO is only finding 3-4 blocks a day on IXcoin anymore.  They used to be finding 99% of them.  Wonder where all the other hash comes from.

I have an idea on what may be happening with ghash.io.  It's just a guess.  I have no proof.  

They're located in the Ukraine, right?  At least that's the rumor.  They started mining in August 2013, and since February 2014 there has been a looming civil war.  I remember thinking at the time, crap, the one major pool keeping ixcoin alive is in a war zone.  Not good.

If I were them I would be looking for a place to move, especially if they want to develop a long term operation.  The area is too unpredictable.  With the price of Bitcoin in decline and ghash.io reducing their services and staff, this is the perfect chance to pull up stakes and move to a safer location.  It would explain why "right now their mining operation is in focus until year's end ".  It would allow other pools to pickup the slack, at least for now.  

Anyway I think it's a plausible explanation, but there are many others as well.  Maybe they're actually in Syria, lol.

As I said, Ukraine is headed toward all out civil war. Ghash.io needs to vacate while they can.  

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/04/escalation-fighting-east-ukraine-leaves-ceasefire-tatters-russian-forces

I don't think they're safe even if they're in the capital, Kiev.  The Ukraine is fighting the Russian army, not just some internal separatist group.  The UN won't go in because they don't want to start WW III, and the U.S. is more interested in fighting ISIS.

kraizi

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:38:34 AM

You both make excellent points but I don't want spillover and the crypto field is moving so quickly; I don't think we can afford to wait too long.

Spill over or not, there should be plenty to go around if this article is correct.  

"Financial Blockchain Applications will be Measured in the Trillions"

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20686/financial-blockchain-applications-will-measured-trillions-says-blythe-masters-exponential-finance-2015/

Yes, we don't want to wait too long.  I'm just saying there should be devs and investors coming our way sooner or later, preferably sooner.

It doesn't mean we shouldn't pursue our own projects as well.

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:00:39 PM

Imminent Troll Attack Incoming:

I'm expecting a big attack to try and push me out again.

If/When that happens you guys need to stand up for me and this community the way I have been fighting for all of you and iXCoin the past 2+ years.

These guys are professional mind benders.  What they've been trying to do for 2 years now is destroy my reputation and make me look unstable so when they're ready to take over iXCoin they could easily come in with a dozen trolls and remove me.

The problem is I never once pumped this coin with all the inside info and big secret projects they promised and which I always confirmed before mentioning anything here.  I never took advantage of what I knew so they couldn't hit my rep even once in 2 years.

From a feature film about iXCoin and me (which I never even talked about publicly) to iXpay, iXcards, iXco.in and now some huge multi million dollar iX mobile app (for which I was supposed to do the fund raising) and ixCoin becoming the exclusive test net for Bitcoin, I never fell for any pump and dumps schemes, I never bought based on the info I had and I never tried to make it sound better than it was to push the price up.

I always thought about all of you and how you'd get stuck holding the bag if those projects didn't work out.  And many things I never even mentioned publicly cause I wanted to wait until it was done.

So when they saw I wasn't pulling any pump and dumps they started provoking me by getting me to publicly promise something, based on their guarantees, then pull out with some lying excuse.  They know I don't like that, they know I get angry when I'm lied to, and even today one of them provoked me by saying:  "Let's blow up the iXCoin community!"

My response was:  "No, I worked hard to build that community.  If I'm gonna blow something up it's gonna be CEX.io and Discus Fish."

So I didn't fall for their games - everytime they provoke me or set me up I end up doing something they don't expect and their time is running out.  They have to execute on their plan later this year, that's my gut feeling, and they need me out, ASAP!!!

The reason they want me out is cause I have become iXCoin.  In our meetings they have repeatedly said:  "We don't want this coin associated or identified with any one person."

It was not intentional - I never tried to take iXCoin from Thomas even though I could have done it with ease.  I fought for Thomas even back in 2013 when he had been gone for 2 years and I thought he took the premine and bailed.  This is his coin but I took it over and did most of the work so I'm not gonna walk away.

I'm being punished for having done too good of a job for iXcoin and this community and they can't risk me totally taking over iXCoin if/when it takes off.  They know I would be Shrem + Roger Ver, combined, and on crypto roids and they know it's way too risky to allow me to get to that level.  

This is NOT my coin but I do care about it and its community (which I built solely on my own) more than anyone else.  These bastards don't even care about me after all the work I put in and after I promised them I would raise 300,000 iXCoin, of which 100,000 IXC was gonna be mine, a massive chunk of the IXC I have left so trust me when I tell you that they don't care about any of you.

I am your only connection to reality.  And I know whose these guys are.  

I am not scared of them.  I have told them the only way I'm leaving is either my way, the right way, or in a body bag.  

I am not backing down regardless of who they are; they should have trusted me the way I trusted them.  

There is a lot more you guys don't know about, and I don't want to oust their real identity unless I'm forced to.  I just wanted to give you all an idea cause I have a strong feeling Jumbly 2.0 is coming back and this time he's bringing lots of friends.  I have always been honest with all of you and I have lost a lot of money investing in this coin and in its community.  I have gained nothing but pain, stress and serious mind games.

There is a cemented plan for iXCoin, that I am certain of so don't worry about these guys dropping or leaving IXC, I have more to lose than all of you and I'm calling their bluff.  They're not going anywhere, they'll just try a new strategy - hopefully they'll realize that an honest, open strategy will work best with me.

Until then do as I've always said:  Diversify and invest in iXCoin for the long term.

Regards,

Vlad

Nothing coming from me Vlad and last time it was just me all on my own being honest about how you made me feel. We couldn't agree or work together, eventually I just accepted that IXC practically belongs to you and you seemed to have the support of its developers so I sold the majority of my interest in it and moved on.
I haven't looked in here for ages, so I was a bit surprised and not surprised at all at the same time when I did and saw the above post and how fondly you remember me and I'm probably wasting my breathe but anything going on in here with IXC has absolutely nothing to do with me and I'm not even sure if I can be bothered to go back, read and find out what is going on. These days my only interest is with DigiByte, I think it has a future but like IXC it is resistant and intolerant to the pump and dump scams that plague crypto.
If there are bogie men in here and I certainly believe they exist, I'm not one of them. Good day!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 07:04:06 PM

Thanks, jumbley.

Time for me to chill out on all this noise.

I'm gonna do my best to just work quietly behind the scenes instead of all this drama.

Cheers!

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:34:54 PM

Are you noticing the continued action with the IXC market over the past days?  Would love to see the volume hit a all time high on Cryptsy...

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
scv00

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:23:44 PM

Are you noticing the continued action with the IXC market over the past days?  Would love to see the volume hit a all time high on Cryptsy...

It's gone down -2.74% today but bitcoin's gone down too. Over the last week it's gone up so it might spark something on Cyptsy.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 09:36:02 PM

News:

Please welcome Marshall Long, as our new director, to the iXcoin Foundation Board.

Glad to have you aboard, Mr. Long.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:43:14 AM

News:

Please welcome Marshall Long, as our new director, to the iXcoin Foundation Board.

Who is Marshall Long?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 03:27:04 AM

A man who claims in a podcast he was cpu mining btc in 2009

News:

Who is Marshall Long?

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:31:02 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 08:06:27 PM by bitbets

Might be good news? But we don't know who Mr Marshall Long is, care to explain?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Guitarr

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:46:59 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 01:50:00 AM by Guitarr

News:

Who is Marshall Long?

This gentleman perhaps-
bitcoinist.net/interview-with-marshall-long-exec-tech-director-of-finalhash

"Marshall
– Yes, so we like the Philippines… we teamed up with Coin Agenda on this one. With the Bit Angels, Michael Turpin because we like to hit both sides, my team consists of tech people as well as investors people and attorneys and that kind of stuff."

Michael Terpin
http://www.coindesk.com/author/michael-terpin/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketwired

Are these the two new board members,  Vlad?  Impressive if so.  Welcome to both.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sVLV90KmIhM/T-H6tNdyGkI/AAAAAAAAE9M/N_SI2FeJE4A/s640/hidetada+yamagishi+(19).jpg

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:58:42 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 07:08:23 PM by Vlad2Vlad

News:

Who is Marshall Long?

This gentleman perhaps-
bitcoinist.net/interview-with-marshall-long-exec-tech-director-of-finalhash

"Marshall
– Yes, so we like the Philippines… we teamed up with Coin Agenda on this one. With the Bit Angels, Michael Turpin because we like to hit both sides, my team consists of tech people as well as investors people and attorneys and that kind of stuff."

Michael Terpin
http://www.coindesk.com/author/michael-terpin/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketwired

Are these the two new board members,  Vlad?  Impressive if so.  Congratulations.

Those are the 2 new board members added in the past 30 days.  Big crypto players!!!  HUGE!

Sooooo Price crash coming.  Haha!

We can't catch a break!!!  

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:06:53 PM

Fund raiser for Ahmed:

I wanna do a small fund raiser for Ahmed.  The guy is a student and he has done so much work for ixCoin and he has yet to be paid anything but some small tips.  On top of it he's a good, honest dev; we're lucky to have him.

I will match any donation from this community for Ahmed up to a total of 10,000 IXC (so potential of 20,000 IXC).

Bring it to me!!!

Edit: Only condition is that Ahmed can't dump these coins to pay for school books or a hot date, lol.  You gotta hold them at least 6 months.  Not much to ask...maybe you'll get an amazing Christmas this year.  

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 08:53:19 PM

Thomas Nasakioto!

Trouble821

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:03:05 PM

Fund raiser for Ahmed:

I wanna do a small fund raiser for Ahmed.  The guy is a student and he has done so much work for ixCoin and he has yet to be paid anything but some small tips.  On top of it he's a good, honest dev; we're lucky to have him.

I will match any donation from this community for Ahmed up to a total of 10,000 IXC (so potential of 20,000 IXC).

Bring it to me!!!

Edit: Only condition is that Ahmed can't dump these coins to pay for school books or a hot date, lol.  You gotta hold them at least 6 months.  Not much to ask...maybe you'll get an amazing Christmas this year.  

Is it possible to send them to him using an nlocktime transaction so he's got them, but can't spend them for six months? I know bitcoin supports nlocktime transactions, but does ixcoin?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 09:24:40 PM

Is it possible to send them to him using an nlocktime transaction so he's got them, but can't spend them for six months? I know bitcoin supports nlocktime transactions, but does ixcoin?

I'm not sure.  But I don't want to be that strict.  A gentlemen's agreement is good enough for me.  And what if we get an alt-coin boom later this summer like I'm expecting - I would want him to be able to sell before the six months if the price gets ahead of itself.

So I think trusting him is the best way. 

Guitarr

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:59:31 AM

Fund raiser for Ahmed:

Bring it to me!!!

Where are donations to be sent?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 06:09:57 AM

Where are donations to be sent?

Good point.

Ahmed, please post a wallet address and I'll match every donation up to 10,000 IXC.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:17:42 PM

Is there any reason why Ixcoin is so volatile now?
It can go up to 10k and back to 6k in a few days.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: