Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

I can't check every posts here since it is too many and replies are quite long, i just want to ask and feel free to answer, is there any news regarding how much fund collected? it's been a while since i was watching this ann thread of arena.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:40:14 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.
I think it's possible, but if it does by Arena Space it will not force people to follow the mode of payment they want. What you think my friend?
I agree.. and as far as I know Arena Space is not the only one that using Token process of payment.. like World of Fun they have their own token.. I think they will not force the people to follow the process of payments but people have the only one choice to play and that is.. to buy a token..
No, you can also pay for playing inside the park using fiats. their own token was created for the purpose of entering in an ICO and to use for services they will render to the customers, as the price of the arena token increase you will get gains from it as well.

The ARena Space token is a Utility token and further details about this can be found at page 6 in the whitepaper, click here. Read this to avoid confusion.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

I can't check every posts here since it is too many and replies are quite long, i just want to ask and feel free to answer, is there any news regarding how much fund collected? it's been a while since i was watching this ann thread of arena.

Hey jonland, it's more efficient to ask about this in Telegram since devs and only devs can answer this question they are more active in the channel rather than this thread but most of the product discussion can be found here.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:22:42 AM

I just wanna ask when the exact year is the beginning of this project?

Arena Space is working since 2015
First park has been opened in 2016.

So right now you're success in russia brings you to asia,do you also have expansion in europe? how bout the US? With the fast growing of technology, everything will be "upgraded" , there willlots of competion from other countries, but considering your partnership with big companies , I think you will do well in Asia. youre only competition is Japan.

Expansion into Europe will be and we will try to create competition there

VR tech is growing fast in Asia specially in technologically advanced countries like Japan and South Korea. Due to their advancement in technology, it will be not hard for arena space to enter that market since equipment and market are readily available in those countries. I also believe there is a great opportunity in southeast asia as well.
I agree on your opinion that it will be great if Arena Space will put in Japan because of their knowledge in technology. Also they make a lot of gadgets and they are popular in terms of their being advance in technology.
You said those countries are advance when it comes to the gadgets and technology. What if the people in those coubntries already have VR component set in their houses? Do you think it will affect the sales and profit of ARena Space?

It surely affects the sales and profit of Arena Space , but if you come and think about it not everybody or everyone can afford to buy a VR component and Vr technology so they still have more customers who wanted to use and experience that Arena Space.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

I was wondering if arena space will have stocks in the future where anyone can invest. Im still a newbie when it comes to ICO's , is this the same as stocks?  Im interested in investing in this project, hope someone can point me to the right direction. thanks
crypto currencies almost works like a stock but the difference lies in the account classification as the coins works like cash but stock is an equity, if you want to purchase arena tokens it will have more value in the future hence you will get profits unlike in stocks you will receive dividends as your profit.
good explanation, I just want to add that crypto currencies has an exchange like the stocks so it is pretty much the same. @thunderjet2983, there are a lot of articles and videos explaining cryptocurrencies around the internet, study how the cryptos works first before investing. goodluck Smiley

The crypto currencies are very expensive kind of money when you think about it. I can only advise you to read about crypto.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

no one can answer because ico has not been done so it does not know how much is collected

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:40:37 AM

How long the ico run?

The ico will be open for 4 month period. It started on November 2017 and will be finished at February of 2018.
oh thanks for the info i dont see it in white paper thanks
Four months is too long I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Just like doing a one small building for their target facilities. Anyway, it's their choice to take a long interval of time.
Probably because they want to maximize the amount they will gather and need to run the planned parks next year and i think it will need huge amount of money to get started.
Yeah right. Based on their future plans, they need quite a lot of money for them to be able to execute their plan. I think that is one reason why their ico will last in 4 months.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

How long the ico run?

The ico will be open for 4 month period. It started on November 2017 and will be finished at February of 2018.
Four months is too long I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Just like doing a one small building for their target facilities. Anyway, it's their choice to take a long interval of time.
Probably because they want to maximize the amount they will gather and need to run the planned parks next year and i think it will need huge amount of money to get started.

I guess this is the plan of the people behind this project, they will gather and collect funds that can be use to make more buildings and improve their amusement park . Also it will be a good way to advertise their services since many people are here in the forum , making time in exploring and reading some news outside or inside their country. A good opportunity to gain more profit and to advertise to the market. Good Strategy.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:59:53 AM

How long the ico run?

Yeah right. Based on their future plans, they need quite a lot of money for them to be able to execute their plan. I think that is one reason why their ico will last in 4 months.

I just hope 4 months is enough for able for them to attract more investors and collect funds so that they execute and build more amusement park without any problem .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

Any update on the max cap of token sale? Will it reach on maximum until the end of the ICO?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

Any update on the max cap of token sale? Will it reach on maximum until the end of the ICO?

Im sorry sir , but they don't have yet updates about the token they collected . Just take more patience , Im sure the team are all working hard so that this project will become successful and lure more investors and make more funds.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Im sorry sir , but they don't have yet updates about the token they collected . Just take more patience , Im sure the team are all working hard so that this project will become successful and lure more investors and make more funds.

Have you try to join their telegram ? I mean some information and updates about the ICO of Arena Space are their . The devs and teams including some of the investors are talking and exchanging words about the products . Try to ask their about the collected funds and ongoing ICO .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.
I think it's possible, but if it does by Arena Space it will not force people to follow the mode of payment they want. What you think my friend?
I agree.. and as far as I know Arena Space is not the only one that using Token process of payment.. like World of Fun they have their own token.. I think they will not force the people to follow the process of payments but people have the only one choice to play and that is.. to buy a token..
No, you can also pay for playing inside the park using fiats. their own token was created for the purpose of entering in an ICO and to use for services they will render to the customers, as the price of the arena token increase you will get gains from it as well.

The ARena Space token is a Utility token and further details about this can be found at page 6 in the whitepaper, click here. Read this to avoid confusion.
That means inside the park I can also pay tokens?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:37:37 AM

That means inside the park I can also pay tokens?

Yes, you will be able to pay tokens for services in the future.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

I was wondering if arena space will have stocks in the future where anyone can invest. Im still a newbie when it comes to ICO's , is this the same as stocks?  Im interested in investing in this project, hope someone can point me to the right direction. thanks
crypto currencies almost works like a stock but the difference lies in the account classification as the coins works like cash but stock is an equity, if you want to purchase arena tokens it will have more value in the future hence you will get profits unlike in stocks you will receive dividends as your profit.
good explanation, I just want to add that crypto currencies has an exchange like the stocks so it is pretty much the same. @thunderjet2983, there are a lot of articles and videos explaining cryptocurrencies around the internet, study how the cryptos works first before investing. goodluck Smiley

The crypto currencies are very expensive kind of money when you think about it. I can only advise you to read about crypto.
It is better to have enough knowledge about crypto currencies and how it will work so that you can make the right decisions in choosing which token or crypto you are going to buy or invest.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

The rewards for token holders are amazing,Virtual reality is now becoming a thing amazon started this as well, its better to invest now while its not that expensive yet.
himbert

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

What kind of token is it? Utility?

Yes it is a utility token. You can avail their services using the token.

It is also a good investment if you are not living in a country where ARena Space is operating.
yeah, I thought so
How much do you collect now and when the last day of the ICO?
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:30:11 PM

It is better to have enough knowledge about crypto currencies and how it will work so that you can make the right decisions in choosing which token or crypto you are going to buy or invest.

I've seen this on a friend of mine, and with this quoted replies, I've understand it. thank you.

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

How long the ico run?

They may or they may not be needing a lot to build a new branch but yes, they want to maximize the amount of what they will gather in order to plan for the next project. They are on the verge of globalization and the budget there is quite high.

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it
if you want to experience what VR really is, some amusment park inmall here in phillipines ,are offering same technology as VR. but choices of game is limited only. but if you just want to try to have an idea and some experience about VR, well its worth trying for.
Well for me, if you want to experience VR, go to mall in Philippines, they have already VR, but its only affiliate. but its look thesame to VR parks in other country

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: