Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Wireless gadgets is a good one on gaming, you can move easily like doing freely a boldly. How much more if you have a close and crucial war game. This is how your brain respond and your body react immediately for sure. Satisfaction is in demand in every game. Bump
That is what our technology promotes now a days, less details but more capabilities of doing a lot of things. Just like our mobile phone, it change a lot compare to the previous designs which is keypad, now the details and designs of our phone is very simple yet there is much we can do about it. Same as VR, it is just a simple gadget and yet it can give us a one of a kind experience and satisfaction..
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
Its like driving a car by using VR or an helicopter and maybe inside an army tank. It feels really excited to have this Arena Space in our country so we can experience this kind of project.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Hi guys where can i see the price?my friend want to invest here thanks
Hi, you can see the price on their ICO website. You can find the link on the first page of this thread.

hello your friend's decision to invest in the arena space is very nice for this project. your friend will never regret it. enjoy to the VR Smiley

Tell your friend that you will not regret in investing here in arena space. they have advanced equipment and enjoyable theme that will cater to all ages.
perhaps, when you invest in arena, you can make sure that your money will be doubled or if your lucky enough  could it triple your investment as a return. investing in this project will be a good start if you want to make a more income...
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
Its like driving a car by using VR or an helicopter and maybe inside an army tank. It feels really excited to have this Arena Space in our country so we can experience this kind of project.
A games that you would feel that you are in the REALITY. That's what Arena wanted us  to experience.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

When I look all the pictures of what look is space arena.cant help my self to amaze.and I want to try all their  games.its really overwhelmed!😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

When I look all the pictures of what look is space arena.cant help my self to amaze.and I want to try all their  games.its really overwhelmed!😍
Seeing those pictures also excite me to experience that kind of entertainment. I can't wait for the time that Arena Space will be available here in my country, but if it took so long maybe I can travel to the nearest country that Arena Space was already build so that I can experience the park that is very high technology in terms of gadget and the things that they are using.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

that is a great idea!it would be so cool trying to fly a helicopter or maneuvering a tank. i would also like to try out those scenarios. maybe it would be akin to a flight simulation right?that would be so awesome!
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Well some update is great news for me! First Big Park will be in Moscow in 1st Quarter of 2018. They also received franchise opening  in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain. Just wondering what are those another 10 parks for opening in the next quarter? Hope to experience some VR Park this year!
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

You shoud know dears!

Your nose is your salvation from kinetosis
We’ll be straight with you… Some people do get serious motion sickness in VR. To them, we can suggest games and appli..More at: https://t.co/przTZPk3t4
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

Yes VR technology is very applicable and helpful in simulation. It reduces the human works, cost and effort because you don't need to do the actual thing, you can simulate it in VR. Also some of marine and military schools, they are using VR as teaching materials.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.
That is great news, it seems to be VR is not for entertainment purposes only but for education and training purposes also. In medical school, I guess this VR will become useful to their students because they can perform surgery or some medical practices. VR will become their training ground.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

Hello guys, can't find any news about the ICO. I know a lot of people were asking about this but I will still repeat. I'm doing this to get the attention as the previous post asking about it was I think being ignored or maybe there's no data yet.

How's the ICO going? How much funds were raised as of now?
ICO will be start in the end of  the quarter as they said in the telegram (March it will be), PRE-ICO has been ended! And about the sale I don't have a news, It is a private for now, but for more updates join them in the telegram.
I see, I'm thinking how it goes coz they don't release any news about it, but it is fine. How about the list of exchange? Do they give any information regarding to what kind of exchange their token will be possibly available?
As they said in telegram, they are focusing now for building VR Park and about the private sale, so stay tuned in the project, soon we will start the ICO and knew about what are their planning about the goal of this project.
Thanks for this update, because I also waiting for an update regarding Arena Space. So for now we just wait for any announcement from the team if what is gonna happen after they'd finish the planning and building of VR park. Do you know when they will build a new Arena Park?

based on the roadmap,in this quarter is First big VR park building (500 sqm) in Moscow. Preparation for VR parks building in key locations. Local managing companies are established. Team and local partnerships. Production of equipment and content an 5 VR parks are launched. Scaling in February 2018 - December 2018
4 more parks are opened inLas Vegas, Beijing, Barcelona, Dubai. Franchisees are developed in other regions in 80-300 sqm format. Potential revenue of the company is $7M. First 300K clients worldwide. First VR cyber tournament is held in our locations.

stay tune for more information regarding arenaspace.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Space arena amusement park is a dream park.The future entertainment.!!Dream because all games that only excist in your dream is there at space arena.Future because of VR /high-tech.that they offer in their amusement park.😍
Although some amusement parks are using VR to add their attraction, Arena Space is very different because of the technologies that they are using and the concept of every attractions that they are doing. The people behind the good concept and big plan of Arena Space is very skillful and hard working, they really want to give a good service and satisfaction from their customers.

Exactly,  I was just visualizing this kind of entertainment before and now its happening and Arena space is doing a great job to deliver a different kind of experience of virtual reality.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

Hello guys, can't find any news about the ICO. I know a lot of people were asking about this but I will still repeat. I'm doing this to get the attention as the previous post asking about it was I think being ignored or maybe there's no data yet.

How's the ICO going? How much funds were raised as of now?
ICO will be start in the end of  the quarter as they said in the telegram (March it will be), PRE-ICO has been ended! And about the sale I don't have a news, It is a private for now, but for more updates join them in the telegram.
I see, I'm thinking how it goes coz they don't release any news about it, but it is fine. How about the list of exchange? Do they give any information regarding to what kind of exchange their token will be possibly available?
As they said in telegram, they are focusing now for building VR Park and about the private sale, so stay tuned in the project, soon we will start the ICO and knew about what are their planning about the goal of this project.
Thanks for this update, because I also waiting for an update regarding Arena Space. So for now we just wait for any announcement from the team if what is gonna happen after they'd finish the planning and building of VR park. Do you know when they will build a new Arena Park?
As of now they planning to build First Big Park and it will be in Moscow in 1st Quarter of 2018 as the road map says.  They more focusing on Building more VR parks so that many people can interact of their project and for entertainment, and then implementing the block chain payment, because crypto currency are now popular.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

hi dev.. any new news about arena space?? update on ICO sale?? how about the min and max cap?? already reached target?? more power dev, hope for your success.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

Franchisees in other region will have a 80-300 sqm format. Will this also had a cyber tournament as well? This will create more interest to the games you offer.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

hi dev.. any new news about arena space?? update on ICO sale?? how about the min and max cap?? already reached target?? more power dev, hope for your success.

They are planning to open the main ICO at the end of January or first week of february, if I remember they already reached the minimum cap and raised around $283,000 but it is better to ask it on the official telegram group for more clarification.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

arena space is already reach the minimum cap. but i suggest you ti visit telegram for more info and news.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Good to hear that the Arena Space will gonna start their ICO this coming February 2018, hope this is true. If yes, I gonna see and observe this project, since I'm a gamer  ( a die hard online gamer ) .Just saying, tired searching and observing cryptocurrency projects from different section like finance,online wallet,shipping industry and many more. That's why is so cool cause AS talk about games and satisfaction of a customer. You need to enjoy sometimes for good.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: