Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:29:34 AM

Vasily has a solid background. No wonder how will ARena Space hit its success.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:02:15 AM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
It depends on what games you are going to play or join. Yes age limit must be implemented in every games for safety precaution.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

any good news regarding sales? how's the roadmap going? are there any marketing strategies aside from discounts? been quite for a while..

pre-ICO is still going. The progress is shown in the user’s personal account. Soon after the start of the ICO, it will be also shown at the main page of the site.

Sorry for the question , just for everybody who supports this project to become aware . When will be the start of the ICO ? How long the ICO will last ?
We are planing to start ICO in the end of 2017

This also one of my query , if the ICO will start at the end of 2017 . Can you share us what youre doing now ? I mean the plan ? youre move before the ICO start ? Is there any negotiation or partnership that youre working now ? Please give us updates about this. That will help us to know this project better .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

Arena Space is one of a kind. Ideas are brilliant.Very entertaining concept and surely will be liked and loved by everyone.
Yes, You're right It's a good idea to have this kind of park this is so very entertaining I'm sure that so many people will encourage this kind of park.
Yes, that's exactly what they want arena space want to entertainment people by using high technology like VR. many thinking that this is new so people have the interest to experience this kind of ico.

I guess somebody who will know or heard the news about the VR parks will be excited to try that kind of entertainment , the fun and joy you will get . Just imagining it makes me wanna experience now the VR parks. I still hoping that every kids or adults who wants this can afford and avail it with affordable price.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

any good news regarding sales? how's the roadmap going? are there any marketing strategies aside from discounts? been quite for a while..

pre-ICO is still going. The progress is shown in the user’s personal account. Soon after the start of the ICO, it will be also shown at the main page of the site.

Sorry for the question , just for everybody who supports this project to become aware . When will be the start of the ICO ? How long the ICO will last ?
We are planing to start ICO in the end of 2017

This also one of my query , if the ICO will start at the end of 2017 . Can you share us what youre doing now ? I mean the plan ? youre move before the ICO start ? Is there any negotiation or partnership that youre working now ? Please give us updates about this. That will help us to know this project better .
I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

Once this park is out and operating, I think many parks would make a move to atleast develope something new, arena space is definitely a game changer, if other parks are not gonna make a move, then its a sure defeat for them.

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:13:27 AM

Once this park is out and operating, I think many parks would make a move to atleast develope something new, arena space is definitely a game changer, if other parks are not gonna make a move, then its a sure defeat for them.

I believe they have parks now that is operating before they undergo in to cryptoworld.
But its true to your idea , that many amusement parks will make a move for their development just to compete to the services of Arena Space, I guess VR parks and advanced technology is highly demand now especially to youth.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:21:37 AM

I believe they have parks now that is operating before they undergo in to cryptoworld.
But its true to your idea , that many amusement parks will make a move for their development just to compete to the services of Arena Space, I guess VR parks and advanced technology is highly demand now especially to youth.

Yes they already have an operating parks now. Yes, competitors are going to be shaken and will be forced to compete, whether it may be in their service or some other promotions, if not, then they will lose big amount of profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.

I think, everyone will enjoy this park, 1st, its new, the concept is definitely new and suited to the modern technology that we have today, 2nd, since it is virtual, then anything is possible, even out of this world places can be visited and experienced with the help of arena space.

lukesimon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

As far as I know, they already have parks operating in some countries before they offer an ICO. This is really a game changer as they are entering the blockchain scene. Tokenizing their payment system will be a huge impact to both consumer and the company. Smiley
PDarina

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
It depends on what games you are going to play or join. Yes age limit must be implemented in every games for safety precaution.

That is correct! In addition, individuals should disclose if they have any medical condition so that they can only be admitted if their health permits them. Also, age is an important qualifier like those in the movie house, children of certain age cannot enter a certain attraction since it is not appropriate for their age and understanding.
lukesimon

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:03:18 AM

I think, everyone will enjoy this park, 1st, its new, the concept is definitely new and suited to the modern technology that we have today, 2nd, since it is virtual, then anything is possible, even out of this world places can be visited and experienced with the help of arena space.
Yes, the park is not only for young ones but for the people of all ages. Very astonishing project indeed.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:03:56 AM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?
This is not a scam, but a real project. We are not absolutizing blockchain, we are taking an unbiased look at the applicability. And we are transparent in what we are doing and why.
The evidence is served by 6 of our parks wich is located in Moscow, St. Peterburg and Sochi
rdny

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:05:16 AM

That is correct mate! I hope they would let us experience different environments akin to being in a different planet or dimension. That would be awesome! I cannot wait for Arena Space to come here in our country!
rdny

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:08:34 AM

Yes they already have an operating parks now. Yes, competitors are going to be shaken and will be forced to compete, whether it may be in their service or some other promotions, if not, then they will lose big amount of profit.

I hope they would consider our country to be one of those to be chosen for their expansion. Amusement parks here in the country doesn't have a lot of things to offer. Also, being in either of them makes me feel unsafe unlike in VR wherein you are only experiencing virtual reality with little to no mechanical failures which may result in accidents leading to injury or worse.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..

vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:17:24 PM

yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.
I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.
You have a point, there's have a chance to have an affiliate from Philippines, because some mall in Philippines are having a Vr station, like Vr parks, maybe next generation will have this park in our country so just keep support Vr parks to their succeed. Goodluck

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: