Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
wow, dealing with private investors.... so it means that this gonna be a huge transaction. can't wait to see how arena space will work and someday experience also here in our country.good luck arena space.
it's not impossible to hear that guys.arena space will be rise in a few months /year that's why many investor trusted to invest their money. Grin

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

Some people do get some motion sickness from using VR, did the research already had a good result on this? Did the virtual nose made the job done?
well in every business there is a certain market allocated and targeted.
we cannot please everybody.
even jesus the crist didnt accepted by all.
before it launch the product which is VR i'm sure they have a research and study to make it safe from the users they give a lot of benefits physical,emotional,mental.

kapoygyud

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

How cool it would be  if ArenaScape could accept crypto as way of payment to entry VR parks. Any move in this direction?
Maybe there must be another way about it. You can buy ARene tokens by using crypto like btc, ethereum etc. and then those tokens can be convert or exchange into real tokens. In that way, you used crypto to buy tokens to enter the VR attractions.

Yeah, I know this but the point is ordinary people will learn more about cryptocurrency if there will be more option to use it directly in everyday life in bypass of exchange.

yes i agree with you sir,not all the people know about the cryptocurrency my opinion is to have the option to avail in arena  just make a real token or card as a ticket to use the facility

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Well said, Yes it is they have a private investors and private sale also and it will hit that in the community in march which is Opening of ICO as they said in the telegram And they planning to build the big VR amusement park in the MOSKOW for collecting 283K USD in their sale. So better watch incoming news for this project. More information and updates in telegram so better visit them.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

How cool it would be  if ArenaScape could accept crypto as way of payment to entry VR parks. Any move in this direction?
Maybe there must be another way about it. You can buy ARene tokens by using crypto like btc, ethereum etc. and then those tokens can be convert or exchange into real tokens. In that way, you used crypto to buy tokens to enter the VR attractions.

Yeah, I know this but the point is ordinary people will learn more about cryptocurrency if there will be more option to use it directly in everyday life in bypass of exchange.

Vr is better to enter the crypto in the arena space. for everything is easier. but they also do not have to pay for the cryptocurrency that people do not cryptocurrency

gayletot

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

I'm extremely impressed with the space arena because of the height of their advanced use of technology. and with its advance they will be able to do more in the coming years. You can make them games available to adults who are not tired but enjoy.

gayletot

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.

the most likely VR to do in order to use the crypto in their playgrounds to create card-like ATMs. card that only addresses you to access their playgrounds.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

If they use cards to access their service, this is look like the Game Zone
( one of the famous game park here in my country ) and other amusement games in my local.
Well, that's not bad at all. Hope that most of your information above is reliable and credited by the OP and dev.
From the word itself, " Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys" , quite interesting.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I'm extremely impressed with the space arena because of the height of their advanced use of technology. and with its advance they will be able to do more in the coming years. You can make them games available to adults who are not tired but enjoy.
i am sure they will improve this kind of technology in the year pass by, so that the people enjoy more of this technology and they will love more to use it.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

In what stage is the ICO right now?
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

i am sure they will improve this kind of technology in the year pass by, so that the people enjoy more of this technology and they will love more to use it.
in this case, they should have a monthly update on their games, and maybe have some upgrade or input new game technology, with this idea, im sure that they will get more customers and visitors.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

Some people do get some motion sickness from using VR, did the research already had a good result on this? Did the virtual nose made the job done?
I think people behind the Arena Space did a research about all the attraction that they will offer and the effects on this to every person. Maybe they will provide a waiver wherein they listed all the warnings and precautions inside the park, especially those people with special need. There should be a medical staff inside the park that will monitor and observe the customers behavior if ever there is something went wrong.

Thats right,  its good to try VR technology,  but we also have to be mindful of our health before anything else if we have some motion sicknesss then better consider your situation rather than risking your health and put arena space at risk. 
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

I think people behind the Arena Space did a research about all the attraction that they will offer and the effects on this to every person. Maybe they will provide a waiver wherein they listed all the warnings and precautions inside the park, especially those people with special need. There should be a medical staff inside the park that will monitor and observe the customers behavior if ever there is something went wrong.

Thats right,  its good to try VR technology,  but we also have to be mindful of our health before anything else if we have some motion sicknesss then better consider your situation rather than risking your health and put arena space at risk. 
depending to the people if you really know that you are sick and unable to do it do not try,easy right?you can not pass to business permit if you dont have any warning or safety precaution in any amusement that's is common..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

depending to the people if you really know that you are sick and unable to do it do not try,easy right?you can not pass to business permit if you dont have any warning or safety precaution in any amusement that's is common..
i've been experience the vr in singapore last month the reality as in look like you are inside the game,if you are some problem in your health much better to consult first before to try it,you are right safety first best priority any place of earth..
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:37:54 AM

Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.
we need to trust for the devs and also for this platform, and im surely know will going to success because a lot of benefits of arena space

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:42:27 AM

i've been experience the vr in singapore last month the reality as in look like you are inside the game,if you are some problem in your health much better to consult first before to try it,you are right safety first best priority any place of earth..
May I ask if what game did you play? and If there is like an RPG game or Multiplayer maybe you can share your thoughts and knowledge about the experience in playing VR. One more thing, in Singapore is that you experience playing VR is part of ARENA SPACE or different project about VR ?
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

are there any side effects in the eye? and they have the limitation of using ?
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

May I ask if what game did you play? and If there is like an RPG game or Multiplayer maybe you can share your thoughts and knowledge about the experience in playing VR. One more thing, in Singapore is that you experience playing VR is part of ARENA SPACE or different project about VR ?
it is a different project of vr not like the same in amusement like arena space but as i read their are similarity in many things,their have a rpg also like a game in arcade,they have also roller coaster i think that one is not for a kid or if you have a heart attack..
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

Yeah, me too sir. I also want to try first the VR simulation because it is more strange for me as kind of entertaining technology
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

yes me too man, i need to try this kind of technology this is not kind of past video game, this gaming experience need to move all of your body.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: