Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.

On Veloxbolt will have full control, you can withdraw you any time, any amount you want, no one will freeze you account for any reason and ask you to upload more documents. You can't have these features on centralized exchange even if they accepted your ID. Velox is giving you the same power that bitcoin gave us but centralized exchange want it to take it back.

That's why decentralized platforms are introduced today, even the centralized one are somehow secure, but the process time will really challenge your patience. Processing documents for 3-5 days? up to a week? or maybe you might need those irritating fixers that ruins everything waiting. With the help of this decentralized exchange, it will surely fasten up everything.

Professional trader never ever leave their coins on centralized exchange even if that costs them high fees, your money will never be safe on centralized exchanges, if no one hacked the platform , you maybe wake up some day and you find your account got frozen for stupid reason. So it's not about delay of KYC, it's about getting full control of your money, in my vision centralized exchanges = fiat and decentralized = cryptocurrency and since I chose crypto I should also chose decentralized exchanges.

this is a healthy point of view about cryptocurrencies in centralized or decentralized exchanges. It is not about KYC yes, I agree with you. It's just about stupid verification steps even at the end bcs of stupid reason u get not approved or verified and your account get frozen for many weeks or months. And the exchange itself does not need to get hacked, even the owner of the exchange service can runaway with all cryptocurrency in one day like in coinsmarkets.com  where I also leave some coins for stake (over 10 different coins - one of them Tokyo Coin which get listed now in CoinmarketCap)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Dev, what's going on? I'm not removed from the site. Please check why the site does not open.
the site is under maintenance for quite some time now . It's not just you everyone is facing problems with the platform , we just have to wait and see how the platform is going to turn out after the maintenance and for the devs announcements.

I agree for every developing project there will be alot of maintainance and upgrades here and there so just be patient coz for sure everything will be back in no time.

Seems like they are encountering difficulties from their maintenance? So as of now, No goods news or any improvements? I think there many confuse and worried investors now.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

Too much bugs
I respect your comment on this project, but i think that you should be more special and state the whole query and also provide references and links.
Such references and links will really help us actually understand what are the bugs you are facing with Velox platform and it makes us to identify the issues where we can fix it working on those bugs.
Anybody who reports a bug should be specific so that the devs can really point out the problem and fix it. Be constructive on your post please. Or are you just trying to gain more activities?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Dev, what's going on? I'm not removed from the site. Please check why the site does not open.
the site is under maintenance for quite some time now . It's not just you everyone is facing problems with the platform , we just have to wait and see how the platform is going to turn out after the maintenance and for the devs announcements.

I agree for every developing project there will be alot of maintainance and upgrades here and there so just be patient coz for sure everything will be back in no time.

Seems like they are encountering difficulties from their maintenance? So as of now, No goods news or any improvements? I think there many confuse and worried investors now.
Only the dev can answer that questions and sadly they are not yet replying with our/your concerns. Maybe they just need some time to fixed the problems but for now, maybe we can share/suggest with the existing issue.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

Only the dev can answer that questions and sadly they are not yet replying with our/your concerns. Maybe they just need some time to fixed the problems but for now, maybe we can share/suggest with the existing issue.
As it is on boarding site we could experience such maintainable one times where there could be better upgrades with the new features dev might try to bring us.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

how can mine?
You can solo mine, or wait for mining pool (bounty available)

When bounty will available , please give link.

There are no bounty programs yet.

The team behind the project are focusing on making the exchange more stable to handle huge traffic before promoting it to the public. Which makes me thing that this project is well-planned.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Is there any problem with their site??I can't enter into their site & also exchange site...is there any change with their project as I find everything new in the announcement??
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

I think that we should all be patient for some other circumstances that is happening in the Velox Project. I guess that we all here knew and understand that this maintenance is for the much better outcome of the Velox Project and to be a more productive project for the whole community.

Velox project is still new and we can expect this project to have many bugs and errors. The most important thing is dev is always fixing the bugs and they are doing their best to make this successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.

On Veloxbolt will have full control, you can withdraw you any time, any amount you want, no one will freeze you account for any reason and ask you to upload more documents. You can't have these features on centralized exchange even if they accepted your ID. Velox is giving you the same power that bitcoin gave us but centralized exchange want it to take it back.

That's why decentralized platforms are introduced today, even the centralized one are somehow secure, but the process time will really challenge your patience. Processing documents for 3-5 days? up to a week? or maybe you might need those irritating fixers that ruins everything waiting. With the help of this decentralized exchange, it will surely fasten up everything.

Professional trader never ever leave their coins on centralized exchange even if that costs them high fees, your money will never be safe on centralized exchanges, if no one hacked the platform , you maybe wake up some day and you find your account got frozen for stupid reason. So it's not about delay of KYC, it's about getting full control of your money, in my vision centralized exchanges = fiat and decentralized = cryptocurrency and since I chose crypto I should also chose decentralized exchanges.

this is a healthy point of view about cryptocurrencies in centralized or decentralized exchanges. It is not about KYC yes, I agree with you. It's just about stupid verification steps even at the end bcs of stupid reason u get not approved or verified and your account get frozen for many weeks or months. And the exchange itself does not need to get hacked, even the owner of the exchange service can runaway with all cryptocurrency in one day like in coinsmarkets.com  where I also leave some coins for stake (over 10 different coins - one of them Tokyo Coin which get listed now in CoinmarketCap)

Right but you shouldn't forget that many so called decentralized exchanges are often not fully decentralized but have some centralized on-ramps or any other centralized functionality where someone could take your money and run. If you have a look at the Bitshares DEX it isn't fully decentralized as it also operates with Openledger gateways.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

how can mine?

I bet there will be no available bounty for once again since many people have reserved the bounty and claimed their rewards.

it's been ages since the ICO bounty happened, the dude's way way better off simply not bothering with the bounty of this project and just go ahead and participate in some other bounty
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

Guys, I'm the second day I can not go to the site of the exchange or the project site. Does anyone have such problems? I asked the developer but he does not answer.
I've answered you twice. Read the top of the OP.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

I think that we should all be patient for some other circumstances that is happening in the Velox Project. I guess that we all here knew and understand that this maintenance is for the much better outcome of the Velox Project and to be a more productive project for the whole community.

Yeah, there is no need to rush velox project. They just need to tale their time and continue to develop the project. I am looking forward that bugs from this project will be all fix.
Hurry is the work of devil and no project can have success in a hurry. Each project needs a huge time for the developers to remove all the bugs and make the site ready for the viewers to view. The more time the project will take, the more we can rely on it.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

how can mine?

I bet there will be no available bounty for once again since many people have reserved the bounty and claimed their rewards.

it's been ages since the ICO bounty happened, the dude's way way better off simply not bothering with the bounty of this project and just go ahead and participate in some other bounty
Yes, this bounty took a lot time but guess that it will be more successfull in the future as compared to other projects. The bounty campaign from this project too was much intresting and really offered a good amount of coins.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Yeah, there is no need to rush velox project. They just need to tale their time and continue to develop the project. I am looking forward that bugs from this project will be all fix.
Hurry is the work of devil and no project can have success in a hurry. Each project needs a huge time for the developers to remove all the bugs and make the site ready for the viewers to view. The more time the project will take, the more we can rely on it.

Instead we experience a live website with huge issues and mainly which discomforts is the Latency and it is better we all wait to work with a platform which is working fine, dev can take their own time to pull the pure paths and analyze the bugs caused and fix.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Instead we experience a live website with huge issues and mainly which discomforts is the Latency and it is better we all wait to work with a platform which is working fine, dev can take their own time to pull the pure paths and analyze the bugs caused and fix.
i think they already issue a notice on the bugs best is just to hold for dev to fix that issue am sure they are working on it

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

Great, which this is another trading and exchanging site that is very attractive project. Well, it looks like almost the same features of other exchange sites. Hoping that their would be an advantage features compare to other exchange sites. I'm looking forward on this project that it looks like have a bright future.
What diffrent about Velox is that It's a decentralized exchange , unlike the other exsiting exchange platforms ,which are highly centralized , With Velox you won't be worried about insider trading and bots.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

Here and figured out. And then they began to panic. The developers respond and do not ignore all our questions. Great work!
with this I think increase the trust of people to this project may succeed success always.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

I think that the aim is pretty clear here, to make a traders life more convinient which should definitely be the prime goal. Anonymity is a great feature as it will keep all the hackers away. Im stoked to see how velox competes with other projects.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

i think they already issue a notice on the bugs best is just to hold for dev to fix that issue am sure they are working on it
Yes you are right.The devlopers noticed all bugs into the exchange platform and they fixed most of it but still some of remaining and i hope they will soon fix it so all people can easily use this platform without any issues.
alexgold

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

Velox platform is going to return the previous trading platform
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: