Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:23:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285051 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

Do you mean automatically transferred or we will transfer it manually? I hope it will be automatically since it may cause issues again if users will transfer it manually.
In my experience, the team will ask for your information regarding your exchange account and they will be the one to transfer your coins or database in the new exchange.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Do you mean automatically transferred or we will transfer it manually? I hope it will be automatically since it may cause issues again if users will transfer it manually.
In my experience, the team will ask for your information regarding your exchange account and they will be the one who will handle the transferring of your coins or data in the new exchange.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

hi guys why is impossible sell or buy velox coin in velox exchange Huh thanks

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

Mate just don't trade or invest yet. I think they are running a beta on their site to detect bugs. We can wait for further updates.

It was promised us beta version. It can be will turn out to test her to some people. If will settle and will give access developers. I would take advantage of this service.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

More people are getting much excited to buy / sell Velox Coin in the Velox Exchange. This is a great opportunity of the project and I wanted this to continuously happen. The Velox Project has been in along way run but still kicking and making developments. This is great and I hope that the team will keep it up.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

I can see that you are working hard. There are wallets for all the platforms, you exist on many social medias.
When do you want to release the Bounty Campaign? I would join it with pleasure!
Bounty Campaign will be released very shortly as i believe all the allocations are set and Velox looking for the more supporters where its hardwork need to be spread around the social channels.

Is there gonna be a new bounty campaign? If yes, then I will surely join this because this is the best time to earned some free coins from velox project. I really hope it will happen.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

I can see that you are working hard. There are wallets for all the platforms, you exist on many social medias.
Bounty Campaign will be released very shortly as i believe all the allocations are set and Velox looking for the more supporters where its hardwork need to be spread around the social channels.

Is there gonna be a new bounty campaign? If yes, then I will surely join this because this is the best time to earned some free coins from velox project. I really hope it will happen.
I am  still upset with the translation campaign Sad

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

If you have troubled with it try to contact the dev. May I know what happened with the translation campaign? Anyway velox project is gaining a lot of popularity now, I hope many investors already participated.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

Try applying again for the campaign. Did the managers did not accept you or they cancelled the translation campaign? This project is really good and also it is a starting of a huge bright and successfull exchange ahead.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.

As long as the bugs only affect the user experience everything is fine. Let's hope they got all the security stuff right so we are not going to end up losing coins.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

Meh, most translation campaigns are first come first serve. There's a boatload of projects just look for the one that suites you and do it. Forget about this one
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

yes, you are right, we can now make trading in their websites now. I just hope that velox exchange sites will accept many kinds of coins. Looking forward for more updates from this project.
Is this really not a trial version? I still didn't not try their trading sites so I am curious what is the status of their platform. Well, I am hoping this will be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

yes, you are right, we can now make trading in their websites now. I just hope that velox exchange sites will accept many kinds of coins. Looking forward for more updates from this project.
Is this really not a trial version? I still didn't not try their trading sites so I am curious what is the status of their platform. Well, I am hoping this will be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
Yes it will surely be a annynomous and trustworthy platform for trading which will support almost each currency. This project is really going to rock the markets ahead and i am currently tracking each and every activity of this project.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Meh, most translation campaigns are first come first serve. There's a boatload of projects just look for the one that suites you and do it. Forget about this one
Just be patient and wait for the social media campaigns ,the translation campaigns for the good projects usual get filled really fast ,you just need to be on the look out when it comes to the translation campaigns . Find other bounties untill Velox release theirs.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

i think there was one a long time a go which is probably done by now so maybe you can basically mine it if it has that support now

MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

Velox team looks like an amazing one. Without this kind of team this will not really make the Velox Project this well known in the community. The Velox Project has really show its potential and I'm I found this kind of project. I will watch this and its success.
Great, his platform is still in progress it shows to us on how important this project in our society. As time passes by this project relying on what knowledge that we have as it will set the rewards of their tokens. We hope that the team will continue no matter what as this project is in progress towards the success on this project.
We understand team working better behind but can we get more updates sooner about the platform and do we have only limited members access to join on the Velox exchange platform or unlimited members can join and use Velox exchange ?
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

Velox team looks like an amazing one. Without this kind of team this will not really make the Velox Project this well known in the community. The Velox Project has really show its potential and I'm I found this kind of project. I will watch this and its success.
Great, his platform is still in progress it shows to us on how important this project in our society. As time passes by this project relying on what knowledge that we have as it will set the rewards of their tokens. We hope that the team will continue no matter what as this project is in progress towards the success on this project.
We understand team working better behind but can we get more updates sooner about the platform and do we have only limited members access to join on the Velox exchange platform or unlimited members can join and use Velox exchange ?
anyone can join... We post updates frequently on Telegram, Discord, Twitter etc.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Ya. I still looking for the new bounty, because of my bounty program now will run only 2 weeks more Wink. VLX bounty is the good choice.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

anyone can join... We post updates frequently on Telegram, Discord, Twitter etc.

A regular updates about Velox platform really helps us to understand the responsibility on all of us which we really seek when we invested, when it is lacked we obviously feel discomfort but we are now satisfied with Velox communication.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

Yes, I think every investor here is satisfied with the VLX platform and its very rapid progress in its development and platform. Many more people are inventing in the project or planning to invest much. This project has become very big ICO success and will continue to grow in the future.
Actually have some problem when they make release their exchange, but now everything is ok. This is the good time to invest more at VLX.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

i think there was one a long time a go which is probably done by now so maybe you can basically mine it if it has that support now
You can prompt please on what algorithm takes place mining and any pools for it, is it possible mine on videocards? Thank you is beforehand.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: