Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
Yeah, I see a lot of potentials to be seen in the future of Velox since they have their own uniqueness for anonymous crypto trading & exchange.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

The Velox Exchange upgrade is almost complete..A new ready faster Velox trading experience, less bugs, more efficiency..so waiting for the perfect exchanger..
Then we will expect to have a better trading sites with no more bugs and also has a unique kind of features that they will offer to their users. I am curious to know what will be the difference of this app to other trading sites.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

I like this project, even if it is not unique, but the development team is trying to be famous. It can be seen that the project is significant for everyone who takes part in it
yeah, which can helps everyone here in crypto currency community by having this great and secured future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. I believe soon this will gonna be great

Yeah i agree with you. The team is working hard to spread this idea and increase following as much as they can. Velox is really trying to promote security in trades and exchanges, which is a great help for people

I agree with you, the project is first and foremost to be effective, so it have to bring and profit and have a lot of interest. It needn't be unique, sometimes it can be simple. Keep your fingers crossed for this project.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

I correctly understood that using the platform does not need authentication? But how can you then ensure the safety of use? Is the determining factor when using sites of this kind
You don't need to expose your personal details to strangers without your information and it will need your permission and it may remain anonymous which is more safer.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I like this project, even if it is not unique, but the development team is trying to be famous. It can be seen that the project is significant for everyone who takes part in it
yeah, which can helps everyone here in crypto currency community by having this great and secured future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. I believe soon this will gonna be great

Although it would be hard to get famous or get more supporters with this project since they are lack of advertisement and promotions. I hope they will do something about it.
Yes, VLX needs to focus more on the marketing and promotion of the project as they have a great concept and also great team of developers but the need to be active on social media to make their project grow and get more investors to fund their project.
Yes exactly, this project has great potential and vision for the future. They need some sort of support from the audience for which they need to attract them. As soon as this happens they'll have a lot more potential investors

I agree, they need to have a lot of active supporters so that they can attract many investors to support the project. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Although it would be hard to get famous or get more supporters with this project since they are lack of advertisement and promotions. I hope they will do something about it.
Yes, VLX needs to focus more on the marketing and promotion of the project as they have a great concept and also great team of developers but the need to be active on social media to make their project grow and get more investors to fund their project.
Yes exactly, this project has great potential and vision for the future. They need some sort of support from the audience for which they need to attract them. As soon as this happens they'll have a lot more potential investors

I agree, they need to have a lot of active supporters so that they can attract many investors to support the project. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.

The word about Velox actually is getting more popular as they get more followers day by day. And yes, this platform is not that unique compared to other existing platforms but this has also great potential that this will be successful in the future. Thus, investing at early stage is ideal.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

I correctly understood that using the platform does not need authentication? But how can you then ensure the safety of use? Is the determining factor when using sites of this kind
You don't need to expose your personal details to strangers without your information and it will need your permission and it may remain anonymous which is more safer.
I think what he/she means is about 2FA wherein when doing some transaction a 2FA is needed to confirm the transaction. This is nothing to do with personal information. And having a 2FA will still make us being anonymous and safe is still there.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

I think what he/she means is about 2FA wherein when doing some transaction a 2FA is needed to confirm the transaction. This is nothing to do with personal information. And having a 2FA will still make us being anonymous and safe is still there.
I do not understand where here anonymity and security, 2FA  will help protect your money from unauthorized access, I think it is necessary.
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

i dont understand, why the exchange still doesnt work? it is such a simple and basic platform, why so many bugs?

i know veloxbolt is the long time project, but why it is so difficult to trade smoothly as other exchanges currently?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

i dont understand, why the exchange still doesnt work? it is such a simple and basic platform, why so many bugs?

i know veloxbolt is the long time project, but why it is so difficult to trade smoothly as other exchanges?
There are lot of codes and scripts need to be written behind and once the scrip/code is made, Velox requires proper hierarchy approvals to implement the code. Dev team will soon come with an update.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

i know veloxbolt is the long time project, but why it is so difficult to trade smoothly as other exchanges currently?
Do not throw mud command, give them some time to completion of work and improvement of their services. In any case project already has not bad scope of the participants, so, that debugging it is time business.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

The Velox Exchange upgrade is almost complete..A new ready faster Velox trading experience, less bugs, more efficiency..so waiting for the perfect exchanger..
we will be eagerly awaiting exchanges for this velox project, and we allow perfection for the next velox vessel, good work.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

we will be eagerly awaiting exchanges for this velox project, and we allow perfection for the next velox vessel, good work.
VLX has impressively upgraded their platform with a new more stabilized and user-friendly version of their exchange which as made use of this platform more easy for its clients. This will attract more traders to the platform due to is very advantageous features for the users.

joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed
VLX is already adding very advanced updates to their project every time and making it more and more stable and easy to use for the traders. They are also fixing many bugs in every updated version of the platform they launch which makes this project worthy of investment due to its hard-working and innovative team of developers.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I hope so as well. It is normal to always have few bugs after a project is developed and that is the essence of it being used for a while to see how things turn out. At least, it is good to see the team trying their best to get everything fixed right, and anonymity is something no one can ever discard, when having such function in an exchange.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

I hope so as well. It is normal to always have few bugs after a project is developed and that is the essence of it being used for a while to see how things turn out. At least, it is good to see the team trying their best to get everything fixed right, and anonymity is something no one can ever discard, when having such function in an exchange.
The best thing to do that the exchange is underdeveloped is to find bugs, the effort won't go to waste since it will be rewarded. I hope they can open a beta testing activity where they can give more rewards.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

Yeah right, some announcements and release have bugs and needs to improve but I am still happy that devs are doing their best to make this project successful, I am sure more and more people will join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Yeah right, some announcements and release have bugs and needs to improve but I am still happy that devs are doing their best to make this project successful, I am sure more and more people will join this project.
Well they are only testing the beta version right now , so slow and steady we go if we want the project to really succeed we need to give the team some time to work out all the issues faced on the beta.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project
There is a very simple true. It is not obligatory to be unique to be successful. It is enough to make it more in quality, than others and you will be winner. I think the designer of this project thinks exactly so.

yes, this project clearly shows the good work of the team.
there was information that a beta version of the platform was released, where can I see and test it?
you can check on their site but i think due to some bugs and other errors dev decided to pause trading but just check the site for more details of whats going on there

Here's the link for the temporary exchange. https://vlxexchange.com/
The price of velox coin is going down which is a great time to get some. Aside from that, you can also check the website for bugs and you can report it to them and get rewarded.
Thats right this is the best opportunity to own a vlx coin since the price is not that high yet. You might regret this in the future when you see that it has already reach the moon.
agrees with you, now is the right time to buy Vlx coins at a good price. Most likely, I will do so, it will be a good investment of my means.
Yes i completely agree with you.now velox token price is very less so we can easily invest into this project.This will give huge profits us into fiture.so hurry up and invest into it.
This project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors
That is true. The Velox Project is a great help for the community of crypto currency. I can say that sooner or later, the ultimate goal of the Velox Project is to become the future crypto trading and exchanging will soon to be come true. And for that, I was really looking forward this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: