Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.

It is a little bit far future, isn't it.

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.
You all swept into the world of fiction) Let's discuss the real thing. Those that can give the project at this stage of development. Namely, affordable healthcare for all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

would you believe they're working on it now? would be great if it would be implemented in EHF.

they work on a machine with breath desease detection i assume Smiley not very much far away from my dream of an tricoder ><"

which project was that? not ehealth i suppose? hopefully not i cant take any extension of ideas in ehealth. I dont want any delays after 2025:)

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

You all swept into the world of fiction) Let's discuss the real thing. Those that can give the project at this stage of development. Namely, affordable healthcare for all.

It's especially very important in Africa where too many people die because they can't afford healthcare. I think even some useful tips would save a lot of lives there.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Look what you can do with an eye scan, machine learning and a medical database.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/19/17027902/google-verily-ai-algorithm-eye-scan-heart-disease-cardiovascular-risk

That tricorder idea some of you talked about isn't that far fetched.
It's unbelievable how the technology is evolving. If someone had told me this a few years ago I would not have believed him.
Crazy stuff. Maybe the old stories of wise people who just have to look in your eyes and see what diseases you have are true.
No wonder they say that the eyes are the mirror of the soul. I'm just shocked by reading, I'm sure that in the future almost any information on a person's condition can be obtained by scanning his eye!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/19/17027902/google-verily-ai-algorithm-eye-scan-heart-disease-cardiovascular-risk

It's unbelievable how the technology is evolving. If someone had told me this a few years ago I would not have believed him.
Crazy stuff. Maybe the old stories of wise people who just have to look in your eyes and see what diseases you have are true.
No wonder they say that the eyes are the mirror of the soul. I'm just shocked by reading, I'm sure that in the future almost any information on a person's condition can be obtained by scanning his eye!

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

We should stay realistic but projects like eHealth make you think about the future and where can it lead to. I am sire blockchain is a huge milestone even in the medical industry so there nothing wrong with dreaming about future development.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

The thing with such algorithms and devices are that the fail rate is quite higher. Just the other day, my doctor had to manual check the BP because the clip on Blood Pressure monitor gave a totally different reading from the doctor who did the referral. Such issues need to address satisfactorily.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

We should stay realistic but projects like eHealth make you think about the future and where can it lead to. I am sire blockchain is a huge milestone even in the medical industry so there nothing wrong with dreaming about future development.
I'm sure that in a couple of year we'll see things that came out in the movies and we thought they were science fiction.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

The thing with such algorithms and devices are that the fail rate is quite higher. Just the other day, my doctor had to manual check the BP because the clip on Blood Pressure monitor gave a totally different reading from the doctor who did the referral. Such issues need to address satisfactorily.

I think manual controls should be around for a while too. Maybe later, with more advancements in health we can increase algorithms or AI in healthcare.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye
Have you noticed that most babies have blue-grey eyes that change over time?
It changes with your experiences.
Iam convinced, that you can see important things in the iris.
There are many systems of iris-diagnosis and I met some tibetan doctors, which really had a good diagnosys on me, only looking into my eyes and I am not a gullible spinner who believes everything. I have a very scientific approach and look very careful at such things.
Dont judge to fast, there are secrets, we will discover in the future, which are now only science fiction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

There are many systems of iris-diagnosis and I met some tibetan doctors, which really had a good diagnosys on me, only looking into my eyes and I am not a gullible spinner who believes everything. I have a very scientific approach and look very careful at such things.
Dont judge to fast, there are secrets, we will discover in the future, which are now only science fiction.

That’s a huge (and false) generalisation with the baby eye colour (ie. definitely not found in asians, Indians).
If the Tibetan doctors were so accurate, then they would have gotten much more attention/credibility in the wider world.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

That’s a huge (and false) generalisation with the baby eye colour (ie. definitely not found in asians, Indians).
If the Tibetan doctors were so accurate, then they would have gotten much more attention/credibility in the wider world.
I didn't know that but still this does not prove this theory
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

bro, every white baby is born with blue eyes and the eye color is always changing into another color. every dark colored baby is born with brown eyes and sometimes also changes, but not like the white colored babies <.<" thats common knowledge... you can google it.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

would you believe they're working on it now? would be great if it would be implemented in EHF.

they work on a machine with breath desease detection i assume Smiley not very much far away from my dream of an tricoder ><"

which project was that? not ehealth i suppose? hopefully not i cant take any extension of ideas in ehealth. I dont want any delays after 2025:)

Health Monitor. They raised around 300-400k $ if i'm not mistaken and now they will put some breath analyzer machine all around of Europe malls and airports. Very interesting project it was.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

Hi everyone.

A new video is published!

It's about the issue asked and discussed very frequently.

EHF Director of Public Health and Longevity Programs Daria Khaltourina:
What would we do, if many people live much longer than now?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/cGquz1HeFnw

It's great to see you guys publish all this videos Smiley Thanks!
i just watched the video is very nice, Dana speaks good english, is a good publicity for the project...
It's good to see team members giving their toughts of how EHF can change the world. I hope it help us to life some more years.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Hi everyone.

A new video is published!

It's about the issue asked and discussed very frequently.

EHF Director of Public Health and Longevity Programs Daria Khaltourina:
What would we do, if many people live much longer than now?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/cGquz1HeFnw

That's a great video. Thanks for sharing it.

I hope we will get Aubrey's video in a short time Cheesy
I saw some videos of him on youtube. It's great that they got somebody with a large audience of people as an advisor for their project.

Would be cool to have a video with him talking about EHF. Seeing how many views his videos have, a video with him could make the project quickly known also to the non-crypto world.
Yes he could bring this project to many people who havent noticed this project yet, maybe this will also bring more medical expert to this project.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

Health Monitor. They raised around 300-400k $ if i'm not mistaken and now they will put some breath analyzer machine all around of Europe malls and airports. Very interesting project it was.

Who knows, maybe Health Monitor could then be a good project for a partnership with eHealth?
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Who knows, maybe Health Monitor could then be a good project for a partnership with eHealth?
Probably, the data from health monitor users will be connected to ehealth database.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

They compared the accuracy of the eye scan with traditional blood tests. The result: 70% vs 72%. Not bad eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if big data and AI eventually give more accurate results for some diagnostic tests.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

They compared the accuracy of the eye scan with traditional blood tests. The result: 70% vs 72%. Not bad eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if big data and AI eventually give more accurate results for some diagnostic tests.
Ehealth has a long script and is capable of correcting any flaws, both in its own design and in its competitors' projects, perfecting every detail of its platform, to be presented at the right time, this is very good, independent of the performance of its competition, to be able to present at the right moment something complete and less flawed
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: