Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
How do we know, a health intervention is effective and safe?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/85qD9dKqKog

thank you for sharing this. a nice closeup on one more ehealth project member Smiley

nice, good job on doing this and showing us more about the people running the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

thank you for sharing this. a nice closeup on one more ehealth project member Smiley

nice, good job on doing this and showing us more about the people running the project.
A more shared opinion and demonstration of a great command of what he performs, congratulations for the material, and the formation of the Team and Advisors around, seems quite complete so far
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

A more shared opinion and demonstration of a great command of what he performs, congratulations for the material, and the formation of the Team and Advisors around, seems quite complete so far

I really feel happy for ehf to have such a dedicated team and great advisors. This is the right time for cryptos to start their career with all the bullish trend going on.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

I really feel happy for ehf to have such a dedicated team and great advisors. This is the right time for cryptos to start their career with all the bullish trend going on.

I don't know if it's bullish right now, but hey maybe soon, once the ICO starts/ hope they continue with the series.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Do you guys know if eHealth participated in any conferences or similar activities recently? Would be really good for the platform to spread a word.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:
It's great that you guys make so many videos explaining all the things on this platform. Looks like you have a great team.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:
It's great that you guys make so many videos explaining all the things on this platform. Looks like you have a great team.

that right, a great team all over the world. Thanks for sharing, hope we see more soon.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

yes a video interview with Mihai Manolache would be nice, hope we will see later more big names how Aubrey de Grey.

I guess within the next weeks we will be able to see videos of some more team members. Although their videos aren't the most fanciest I actually like them and the chance to get to know the team a bit, like their motivation or their field of work.
The more we know about the team members especially through the videos, the more confidence we will get. That is good for the future of ehealth project.

Yeah, promotional stuff is really necessary. They should aggressively work on the marketing department.

marketing is vital for any project to get of the ground. especially for this one with such a long roadmap.

They have a long roadmap, meanwhile they are planing big , and is very laid back in marketing.. it seems
I have never found information like marketing will be organized after the conduct of the ICO. After all, the most important thing is that the project has not lost the interest of investors before the launch of the platform!

marketing needs to be done pre-ICO and after the product is ready. that how you achieve success.
I agree with you, but the fact is that between the ICO and the launch of the project is a very long time period. And if marketing is stopped at this point in time, it can have a negative impact on the project!

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!

Im not completely sure, but i suspect that there would be some technical terms at aren't translated well in other languages - maybe they use English words still?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

the brochure is translated into 11 languages.
There is still a lot of time until the right ico in june.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.
I understand this but bear in mind that many bounty hunters are just copy pasting everything from Google translate
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

I think that's not needed there are not enough readers that would cover the huge costs of professionals.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

I think that's not needed there are not enough readers that would cover the huge costs of professionals.
It would be really expensive to pay for the translation of so many pages, or unfair to pay little for such a long-lasting job, but maybe the Team will find a solution so we can have more convenience and spread the word to new users and investors
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Their white paper is very technical and detailed. Stuff could easily get lost in translation. Maybe better to keep the white paper in English and only translate the brochure.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

yes a video interview with Mihai Manolache would be nice, hope we will see later more big names how Aubrey de Grey.

I guess within the next weeks we will be able to see videos of some more team members. Although their videos aren't the most fanciest I actually like them and the chance to get to know the team a bit, like their motivation or their field of work.
The more we know about the team members especially through the videos, the more confidence we will get. That is good for the future of ehealth project.

Yeah, promotional stuff is really necessary. They should aggressively work on the marketing department.

marketing is vital for any project to get of the ground. especially for this one with such a long roadmap.

They have a long roadmap, meanwhile they are planing big , and is very laid back in marketing.. it seems
I have never found information like marketing will be organized after the conduct of the ICO. After all, the most important thing is that the project has not lost the interest of investors before the launch of the platform!

marketing needs to be done pre-ICO and after the product is ready. that how you achieve success.
I agree with you, but the fact is that between the ICO and the launch of the project is a very long time period. And if marketing is stopped at this point in time, it can have a negative impact on the project!

I agree that marketing is needed in pre-ICO and at the launch of the product but if in that long gap there're no news people will lost the interest on the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

This is good thing to keep uploading videos and informing the community / investors.
Btw, he took a nice background  Grin
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

It would be really expensive to pay for the translation of so many pages, or unfair to pay little for such a long-lasting job, but maybe the Team will find a solution so we can have more convenience and spread the word to new users and investors

In my opinion, it will be better to take the translation through the traditional channel of hiring professional translators who have a good grasp not only of the language they are translating but the nuances of the literature they are translating to. Believe me, I have done a few (though not crypto related) and it is a joke what bounty translators are doing. I think it reflects really poorly to have a badly translated paper. In fact, it is better to have not done it.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: