Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development and Longevity Keith Comito:
What about medicine in the future?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/gYq4fInf6rA

Thanks for the new video. It has a lot of Information about the project and i agree, this one is better than the last one. More Information flow needed although.
Yeah, I like that they are keeping us informed all the time  Wink
I think this kind of videos are going to be need to keep the interest in the project during the long wait until the publication of the project.

Cool, Thanks for the new video. Glad to know some cutting-edge information about the medicine industry.

That video contain some new things to me and I repeated couple times. I am waiting for more videos from ehealth team.

They reveal too much in the whitepaper already perhaps.  Do you mean another video like the introductory demo ?

I think the video was to summarize what was in the whitepaper. Not necessarily new to me.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

The voting system will probably be about non critical preferences the user can vote on. Its quite common nowadays.

There is a reason why the board of management,not the shareholders, decide important matters of a company. I fear token holders would always vote for short sighted profit. this is why I'm skeptical.

Actually, I think such voting system is good but not really necessary. Suggestions from the community should be taken into consideration instead. Smiley
Yes, thats what Iam missing in many projects. Community makes suggestions or warns against dangers and dev often ignore them.
This happens more often as I thought before I've dealt with crypto.

it doesn't just happen with crypto. happens in every industry that has fans. and it's probably for the better. fans are never pleased and often ask the impossible.

but imo it is not a target to do something like that now. this could be done when the project has matured a lot.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

The voting system will probably be about non critical preferences the user can vote on. Its quite common nowadays.

There is a reason why the board of management,not the shareholders, decide important matters of a company. I fear token holders would always vote for short sighted profit. this is why I'm skeptical.

Actually, I think such voting system is good but not really necessary. Suggestions from the community should be taken into consideration instead. Smiley
Yes, thats what Iam missing in many projects. Community makes suggestions or warns against dangers and dev often ignore them.

it doesn't just happen with crypto. happens in every industry that has fans. and it's probably for the better. fans are never pleased and often ask the impossible.

but imo it is not a target to do something like that now. this could be done when the project has matured a lot.
There are always conflicts of opinion within the Community, and it is virtually impossible to please everyone, so some companies adhere to voting systems, but there will always be people who are not satisfied with what has been defined
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

100% correct, I can't name one company that pleases every user of their products.
I do think that people who use the product, even if they complain, have an own choice whether they continue using it or not.
Because if it was really that bad, they would stop using it, no? Smiley
anyhow... Can't see how a voting system would add value to this particular project, but I've might have missed a part here Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and ML Eray Ozkural:
Why I’m a Team member at eHealth First?

https://youtu.be/s1fHiRDdRe0

Hello there. My name is Eray Ozkural. I am the AI director of EHealth First platform. I’ve obtained my PhD in computer science from Bilkent University, Ankara, on the subject of parallel data mining, or big data. Since then, I've primarily worked on Artificial General İntelligence (AGI), or AGI. My specialty is transfer learning, that is, I've designed a long-term memory system for AGI, I've designed scalable, parallel general purpose-machine learning algorithms for human-level AI. I've also been working on deep learning and AI theory. For my theoretical contributions to universal induction, I've received the Kurzweil Best AGI Idea award in 2015. Well, why am I a member of EHFirst? First of all, it is a great team with prominent professionals from the longevity and bioinformatics research community, therefore they know which are the forthcoming problems and how to attack them. Second, it is the first application oriented AI platform on the blockchain, machine learning has the potential to revolutionize healthcare and AI in general can make a huge impact in healthcare as all sorts of predictions and analyses in medicine can be automated. Combined with the AI analyses of millions of research papers, we can make medicine more effective, personalized and preventive. Third, owing to the multitude of data types in medicine, and the data’s higher than usual complexity, the next-generation machine learning algorithms may be particularly helpful, which is a formidable challenge for AGI research. And fourth, and finally, I believe, well, I know that we can defeat biological mortality one day, careful but sure steps are being taken in longevity research, which may eventually help us naturally revitalize by reprogramming our cells to a more youthful state. Along the way, we will need ever more careful monitoring and treatment of our more vital bodies, and AI based automation of routine but important healthcare tasks will help greatly.

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

So i think it will be better to focus on the other important things rather than thinking about providing a voting system, ehfirst token already has a great value according to what they've promised on the whitepaper.

Yes,  There are many important things waiting for us to develop focus the health first.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Hi everyone!

Hello there. My name is Eray Ozkural. I am the AI director of EHealth First platform. I’ve obtained my PhD in computer science from Bilkent University, Ankara, on the subject of parallel data mining, or big data. Since then, I've primarily worked on Artificial General İntelligence (AGI), or AGI. My specialty is transfer learning, that is, I've designed a long-term memory system for AGI, I've designed scalable, parallel general purpose-machine learning algorithms for human-level AI. I've also been working on deep learning and AI theory. For my theoretical contributions to universal induction, I've received the Kurzweil Best AGI Idea award in 2015. Well, why am I a member of EHFirst? First of all, it is a great team with prominent professionals from the longevity and bioinformatics research community, therefore they know which are the forthcoming problems and how to attack them. Second, it is the first application oriented AI platform on the blockchain, machine learning has the potential to revolutionize healthcare and AI in general can make a huge impact in healthcare as all sorts of predictions and analyses in medicine can be automated. Combined with the AI analyses of millions of research papers, we can make medicine more effective, personalized and preventive. Third, owing to the multitude of data types in medicine, and the data’s higher than usual complexity, the next-generation machine learning algorithms may be particularly helpful, which is a formidable challenge for AGI research. And fourth, and finally, I believe, well, I know that we can defeat biological mortality one day, careful but sure steps are being taken in longevity research, which may eventually help us naturally revitalize by reprogramming our cells to a more youthful state. Along the way, we will need ever more careful monitoring and treatment of our more vital bodies, and AI based automation of routine but important healthcare tasks will help greatly.

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

Thank you for that explanation Eray.. keeping a positive vibe on the development and hopefully, with people like you in the team ehf will succeed in it's mission.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

Hi everyone!

Nice to meet another dedicated and convinced EHF team member.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

Hi everyone!

TÜRKIYE !!! AS AS BAYRAKLARI AS !!! Smiley

actually it is pretty good to see that project members like Eray are giving a brief description about themselfs Smiley

we need more stuff like that Smiley
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Hi everyone!

actually it is pretty good to see that project members like Eray are giving a brief description about themselfs Smiley

The head of the project has shown himself finally up. Cool, the community want such videos to find out more about the project. It's high time to explain everything that we ask in detail.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Well you are right! community feedbacks are important in any crypto projects. After all, crypto projects will not exist without a community. Smiley
You can watch this with many projects on telegram. After there is no active community left the price begins to fall.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

Hi everyone!

Its great to some fellow nation friends are going up around the blockchain and crypto currency world. Btw. I also agree with Genesis07(antalya?) about the brief description of team members, It shows me the seriousness of this project with those backgrounds of dev team.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development and Longevity Keith Comito:
What about medicine in the future?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/gYq4fInf6rA

Thanks for the new video. It has a lot of Information about the project and i agree, this one is better than the last one. More Information flow needed although.
Yeah, I like that they are keeping us informed all the time  Wink
I think this kind of videos are going to be need to keep the interest in the project during the long wait until the publication of the project.

Cool, Thanks for the new video. Glad to know some cutting-edge information about the medicine industry.

That video contain some new things to me and I repeated couple times. I am waiting for more videos from ehealth team.

They reveal too much in the whitepaper already perhaps.  Do you mean another video like the introductory demo ?

I think the video was to summarize what was in the whitepaper. Not necessarily new to me.
I like this kind of videos because they give important information in a short space of time and of course they are much more enjoyable than the wp.

matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Hi everyone!

Nice to see how transparent the eHealth team is with the community, it means a lot. I believe, with such a long-term roadmap, investors will appreciate some insights and updates from the team.

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

Hi everyone!

Nice to see how transparent the eHealth team is with the community, it means a lot. I believe, with such a long-term roadmap, investors will appreciate some insights and updates from the team.

Transparency is very important in crypto, people want to know where they are investing their money, who will handle their hard earned money, ehealth team provides this as far as i see from this thread.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Publish some personal information and about the own motivation to support the ehealth project is awesome. Most people hide behind teams. You provide some transparency.
Your knowledge looks promising
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

Hi everyone!

Transparency is very important in crypto, people want to know where they are investing their money, who will handle their hard earned money, ehealth team provides this as far as i see from this thread.

I look forward to see a video interview with Mihai Manolache. I see he's part of the team and he's from my country. I would like to find out how he sees this project in our country and how he came to be part of the eHealt First team.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

yes a video interview with Mihai Manolache would be nice, hope we will see later more big names how Aubrey de Grey.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Hi everyone!

I look forward to see a video interview with Mihai Manolache. I see he's part of the team and he's from my country. I would like to find out how he sees this project in our country and how he came to be part of the eHealt First team.
They are doing a good job following with a constant publication of news that maintains the attention in the project.

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: