Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

eHealth First was evaluated by Icobench platform, 4.6 excellent rating!
https://icobench.com/ico/ehealth-first

4.6 is good rating. Also ehealth is the best project until now in health area as far as i see.

This rating actually doesn't say anything and is imo completely useless as it's just the bot rating, not a single expert has given his score.

As far as i know arent there some certain rules about grading the project? Or some standard?
Regarding the evaluations, they have Time review, as informed in their Telegran, the ratings are based on analysis of past projects with Team participation, project competitors and their development, Team support, not only the Bot evaluates, everything goes by a Human Review. And many sites monetize human assessments

I wouldn't count on these ratings. they're just a tool but not the end all be all for an investment.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

4.6 is good rating. Also ehealth is the best project until now in health area as far as i see.

This rating actually doesn't say anything and is imo completely useless as it's just the bot rating, not a single expert has given his score.

As far as i know arent there some certain rules about grading the project? Or some standard?
Regarding the evaluations, they have Time review, as informed in their Telegran, the ratings are based on analysis of past projects with Team participation, project competitors and their development, Team support, not only the Bot evaluates, everything goes by a Human Review. And many sites monetize human assessments

I wouldn't count on these ratings. they're just a tool but not the end all be all for an investment.

From the research I have done on the project, it seems to me one of the best health projects.
I do not say that evaluations on icobench, foundico, or other sites are not good.
But I prefer to do research myself and not to trust 100% in the evaluations on the sites.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

From the research I have done on the project, it seems to me one of the best health projects.
I do not say that evaluations on icobench, foundico, or other sites are not good.
But I prefer to do research myself and not to trust 100% in the evaluations on the sites.
You are right about this it's always recommendable to do your own due diligence. There is always a chance that these rating pages are paid to write good reviews.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

nearly 200 pages already Oo" the community is growing bigger and bigger Smiley glad i bought in.
That's so true and if you consider that the campaign of the project will last for some more months there is much room to grow.

aveon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

nearly 200 pages already Oo" the community is growing bigger and bigger Smiley glad i bought in.
That's so true and if you consider that the campaign of the project will last for some more months there is much room to grow.
There were some smaller than Ehealth projects here that hit 300 pgs mark, so 200 pgs is pretty ok for such a huge project. In fact, this one deserves that massive discussion
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

I agree. There is so much room for growth on this project considering that every human being is a potential stakeholder for this. Smiley
Nice to see the people following the project and atted on different descussions and provide information.
Until the end of the year this project will have hundred of follower and pages :-)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

There is already an assessment of one expert. And the score is now 4.3. In general, do not rely on ratings. These estimates are very subjective.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

There is already an assessment of one expert. And the score is now 4.3. In general, do not rely on ratings. These estimates are very subjective.

Exactly.. the phrase DYOR (do your own research still holds up).
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

I agree that we can not totally believe what we see on rankings, there are many interest involve on that.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

I agree that we can not totally believe what we see on rankings, there are many interest involve on that.
This is why you have to do your own due diligence before investing in any ico!  Cool
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

This is why you have to do your own due diligence before investing in any ico!  Cool

Due diligence isn't that easy in the case of EHF, given the extensive white paper that needs to be read.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

Maybe now with the new month beginning we will get a summary, if possible, of how the sale is going so far. There are now a couple of weeks before the stat of the pre-ico phase

I wouldn’t be surprised if the poor market conditions have depressed the sales so far. Nevertheless, we would all be still interested in seeing the status of things.

This private round has been going for quite a long time, so I hope that everyone who wanted to participate is on board, despite the market conditions. As for the summary, we'll probably get it in the end of the sale, not so much time left.

aveon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Maybe now with the new month beginning we will get a summary, if possible, of how the sale is going so far. There are now a couple of weeks before the stat of the pre-ico phase

I wouldn’t be surprised if the poor market conditions have depressed the sales so far. Nevertheless, we would all be still interested in seeing the status of things.

This private round has been going for quite a long time, so I hope that everyone who wanted to participate is on board, despite the market conditions. As for the summary, we'll probably get it in the end of the sale, not so much time left.
What's wrong with the market? I haven't been here for a couple of days and so many changes. The crypto prices are pretty ok, so what's wrong with the situation?
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

What's wrong with the market? I haven't been here for a couple of days and so many changes. The crypto prices are pretty ok, so what's wrong with the situation?

We’re not talking about the past few days, we’re talking about the past few weeks. Altcoins and btc have been bearish, and only a little bullish at times

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

We’re not talking about the past few days, we’re talking about the past few weeks. Altcoins and btc have been bearish, and only a little bullish at times
The market is still unstable but fortunately it seems that bitcoin's fall has stopped.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:22 PM

I think I read somewhere that total market cap of crypto decreased by a significant percentage as a result of recent drop in prices and no doubt many investors withdrew. The question is, how long it will take us to move on and recover.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

There isn't really a problem with large bonuses for the reason you mentioned, locked up Ether for a long period.

But there's a problem when only big investors can claim a bonus. That just means the rich will always have the upper hand and small investors have to pay a penalty for not being rich.
the big holders, rich, as you mentioned, are rich for a reason, are patient, hold their coins and face the difficult times with them, many small investors want to grow, but do not hold in moments that should support the currency out of fear, or for wanting quick wins

Then rich investors always have an it easier and continue to get benefits while for smaller investors it'll be harder to make a profit. But that's just the way cookie crumbles. You need money to make money.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

There isn't really a problem with large bonuses for the reason you mentioned, locked up Ether for a long period.

But there's a problem when only big investors can claim a bonus. That just means the rich will always have the upper hand and small investors have to pay a penalty for not being rich.
the big holders, rich, as you mentioned, are rich for a reason, are patient, hold their coins and face the difficult times with them, many small investors want to grow, but do not hold in moments that should support the currency out of fear, or for wanting quick wins

Then rich investors always have an it easier and continue to get benefits while for smaller investors it'll be harder to make a profit. But that's just the way cookie crumbles. You need money to make money.
I've been for a while in the crypto for quick gains, and this led me to believe how impatient we are in some cases, I've seen promising projects like Ehealth becoming a success in the future after my total sale of tokens, and seeing the opportunity pass by a few times
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

I guess some investors are in a wait and see attitude on the progress of the ICO. I hope the ICO turnout will be impressive. Smiley

That's some big bonuses. 55%  although on the website I see that until 17 March the bonus is from 45-70%

Yes huge bonuses but restricted to large investors that bring alot of money. A few sites before this topic was discussed that it is usual to have bonuses like that.

As always, early investors deserve more for creating initial buzz as well as for the fact that their investment will be frozen for a lot longer than someone who comes in later. In this case, six or seven months.

A larger reason is that it is naturally more risky for early investors as there is less clarity around the project and less developments.

So, quite naturally, people who plonked the money before the whitepaper 'book' deserves more. A lot of people were skeptical of the timeline when it started but the exhaustive whitepaper seems to have turned things around.

the whitepaper and the project is very COMPLEX, so we already know this is legit, and I already confirmed with one of the advisors that this is legit as well, the picture was posted almost at the beginning, BUT, what is scaring investors is the TIME, 7 years roadmap until a functioning product is launch, so this will be HUGE, but one must be patient, I would recommend investing 10k that you won't need for a while, and forget until 2030.

Yes, this looks like a risky investment considering the timeline but all things considered, I believe the value of the coin will increase with each timeline met. So, yes it wouldn't be stuck. The privacy coin verge too spiked without having any product ready.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

Being rich investor comes with great risks because you you make a bad choice then you'll lost a lot of money
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: