Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

thats right, also a doctor suggests a surgical procedure and i think it's helpful to get a second opinion as to if it's really necessary.

second opinion is a must. I heard many cases where a particular doctor gets greedy and opt the patient for unnecessary surgeries which eventually leads to degradation of health rather than betterment.

That's a good point. eHealth could show the patients different ways of treatment. Doctors might try to talk patients into the most profitable treatment for themselves.

Implementing this feature to ehealth can give a little boost to project, I think they should focus on what they planned in the first place, as far as i can see they have so much to do.

that may be, but I'm sure word travels around and maybe a rating system will be in place. so you don't have to go to a bad doctor. also, second opinions will be possible right?

Of course second opinions can differ from the first one, when human factor involved in any situation, errors should be considered on every step.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

thats right, also a doctor suggests a surgical procedure and i think it's helpful to get a second opinion as to if it's really necessary.

second opinion is a must. I heard many cases where a particular doctor gets greedy and opt the patient for unnecessary surgeries which eventually leads to degradation of health rather than betterment.

That's a good point. eHealth could show the patients different ways of treatment. Doctors might try to talk patients into the most profitable treatment for themselves.

Implementing this feature to ehealth can give a little boost to project, I think they should focus on what they planned in the first place, as far as i can see they have so much to do.

that may be, but I'm sure word travels around and maybe a rating system will be in place. so you don't have to go to a bad doctor. also, second opinions will be possible right?

Of course second opinions can differ from the first one, when human factor involved in any situation, errors should be considered on every step.
I would say of three or even five opinions in some cases, when the diagnosis is hard to define. The more opinions a patient has, the less probability of a mistake occurance
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

By concentrating efforts on what they have already planned, it is certainly the best decision to make, since the Team has drawn up a long roadmap, and to divert its ways now, would really be detrimental to the project
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

By concentrating efforts on what they have already planned, it is certainly the best decision to make, since the Team has drawn up a long roadmap, and to divert its ways now, would really be detrimental to the project
When they propose a surgical operation and there is time to choose, you should always ask for a second opinion.

A few years ago, they proposed a surgery that I thought was not necessary. I went to another doctor and he told me it was better not to do it. I decided not to have a surgery. 15 years later I am perfectly well.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

i read the whitepaper now like 100 pages so far and i must say, damn, i feel like becoming a medicine student. there are so many special words from the medicine sector, like health marker and more stuff like that, which i cant pronounce. really, this should be easy to understand >< i have a very hard time ><
Haha, is it really that complicated? Maybe I will try to finaly read it

It’s not that hard if English is your first language.
It was quite an interesting read for me.

really Oo?

well, english is like my second motherlanguage and i had somehow a hard time to read it, especially those unfamiliar words from the medical sector.
By the way, I did not find information about what language will be used in the provision of Advisory services. I believe that this project should be multilingual.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

I think there should be either a video explaining the project in layman terms or a short whitepaper that explains the basic principles of the project. But i do believe they should keep the current whitepaper. Clearly a lot of work has gone into it and people who have enough experience and knowledge in the medical sector will be able to judge the project on all the details.
Here's their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA There is all the necessary information about the project. Both short and long videos)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

i read the whitepaper now like 100 pages so far and i must say, damn, i feel like becoming a medicine student. there are so many special words from the medicine sector, like health marker and more stuff like that, which i cant pronounce. really, this should be easy to understand >< i have a very hard time ><

really Oo?

well, english is like my second motherlanguage and i had somehow a hard time to read it, especially those unfamiliar words from the medical sector.
By the way, I did not find information about what language will be used in the provision of Advisory services. I believe that this project should be multilingual.

I believe it will be in a later stage.. the scientific language in most health cases is English anyway, so I wouldn't worry about this right now.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

really Oo?

I believe it will be in a later stage.. the scientific language in most health cases is English anyway, so I wouldn't worry about this right now.
The main skills for reading the wp are latin not english. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

really Oo?

Latin is the most popular and most used in medical sphere
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

really Oo?

The focus now is to establish a working product; that is the hardest part - and deserves the most resources allocated for this goal. Languages is a relatively simple subset and can be easily added afterwards

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Health and medical sector will definitely welcome any project that promote health education and awareness and it doesnt have to be build on blochchain like eHealth but i am sure this was the right chose on the long run because if crypto really kicks off in the future, they will be a leading platform.

aveon

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

Health and medical sector will definitely welcome any project that promote health education and awareness and it doesnt have to be build on blochchain like eHealth but i am sure this was the right chose on the long run because if crypto really kicks off in the future, they will be a leading platform.
If in the future health and safety of patients' data would be important (and I'm sure they will), the blockchain-based health platform will be very useful and popular
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

really Oo?

Yes, but just to describe a illness or condition by it's latin name, not more. For the rest other languages are used of course.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

really Oo?

Yes, but just to describe a illness or condition by it's latin name, not more. For the rest other languages are used of course.

it would be much easier for Team to initially work on a single language platform, replicate its functionalities in new languages according to their deployment in these specific locations, although there is a distinction between the Nationalities of each Council member and the Developer team
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

I think there should be either a video explaining the project in layman terms or a short whitepaper that explains the basic principles of the project. But i do believe they should keep the current whitepaper. Clearly a lot of work has gone into it and people who have enough experience and knowledge in the medical sector will be able to judge the project on all the details.
Here's their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA There is all the necessary information about the project. Both short and long videos)

thank you very much. helped a lot to  understand the project even more Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

Yes videos is a good way to explain more about ehf, the whitepaper is good but really technical to understand, there is some part not so easy to understand. I think more videos could be good to communicate more about the project.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:09:41 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 04:08:57 AM by saintkamei

Going forward, video explanation would be the way to go considering it is not too easy for lay people to read through the whitepaper. After the private sale, we will be seeing more individual investors, many who still don't understand how eHF works.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

I think this is one of those cases where the blockchain can actually be useful, as can help verify unequivocally that the medical data associated with you is correct and really yours for example.
omwibya

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

I think this is one of those cases where the blockchain can actually be useful, as can help verify unequivocally that the medical data associated with you is correct and really yours for example.

not to mention serve as a repository for said data , which is exceptionally important.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

really Oo?

it would be much easier for Team to initially work on a single language platform, replicate its functionalities in new languages according to their deployment in these specific locations, although there is a distinction between the Nationalities of each Council member and the Developer team

I think something like that is happening, but of course I am not sure. But I assume they start with English probably and then go over to give other languages as possible options, which would make sense. You could even implement a google translate function if needed in the first step until there are accurate translations for the cases.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: