Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:44:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

I couldn't find the correct information. Was there any private placement or Reservation Contract for big investors, before the pre-sale? Any numbers?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

today is again a bad day for crypto. google banned all cryptorelated adds like ico and exchanges and some more, starting in june 2018.

i hope that this wont affect commercial efforts made by ehealth in the future.
This means that Google now will not show new ICO information and all crypto news? I don't understand why the leadership of Google interferes in crypto world, on the contrary it would be better to help, how many interesting and useful projects have appeared recently. I hope eHealth First team will find solution how to make good marketing in such conditions.
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

today is again a bad day for crypto. google banned all cryptorelated adds like ico and exchanges and some more, starting in june 2018.

This means that Google now will not show new ICO information and all crypto news? I don't understand why the leadership of Google interferes in crypto world, on the contrary it would be better to help, how many interesting and useful projects have appeared recently. I hope eHealth First team will find solution how to make good marketing in such conditions.
Ok, thats the reason why BTC is crashing again.
Advertizing on google was a big possibility to get attention from potential investors.
This interferes also crypto, because nobody can ignore google.
But you are right, google should help instead of banning, otherwise google is always so innovative, why not here?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

probably google is working on their own blockchain concepts and or own ico to get even more rich ^^ hehe
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Advertizing on google was a big possibility to get attention from potential investors.
But you are right, google should help instead of banning, otherwise google is always so innovative, why not here?

Well its not dropping very much, just a few hundred bucks. If it wont drop hard, it may be eventually come out good for cryptos, in specific bc and eth. When the price goes down, more people will invest again or current ones will invest more because of the low price and this will bring the price up again. thats currently very good for the market because it was pretty much frozen after the last crash. it didnt grow much, it didnt drop much.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

probably google is working on their own blockchain concepts and or own ico to get even more rich ^^ hehe

Such a bad news for crypto. This for sure will give a bad impact to ICO's projects but I am sure there will be ways to minimize those impacts.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

Well its not dropping very much, just a few hundred bucks. If it wont drop hard, it may be eventually come out good for cryptos, in specific bc and eth. When the price goes down, more people will invest again or current ones will invest more because of the low price and this will bring the price up again. thats currently very good for the market because it was pretty much frozen after the last crash. it didnt grow much, it didnt drop much.
I read about this news more, it turns out Google will only block paid advertising for crypto, which they are ordered. This means that everything else will be allowed, and the search engine will display the current information.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

I read about this news more, it turns out Google will only block paid advertising for crypto, which they are ordered. This means that everything else will be allowed, and the search engine will display the current information.

And I was a little scared about that. But I do not think it's going to be such a big problem for eHealtFirst if it started a mass media campaign and started TV spots.
From my point of view, I think this project will be a real success.
As discussed on TV about crypto-world, eHealtFirst can be discussed and promoted

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.
Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.

Trends are that even with the return of bull, we are seeing sell off in crypto-currency
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%2Fm%2F0vpj4_b

I believe in an upward growth soon, for sure we will have a return of prices, there was a sudden high that surpassed the expectations at the end of the year, for that reason there are still corrections. independent of the trends of new users to CryptoWorld is large and growing. projects like Ehealth have the potential to contribute much to this

That is an optimistic point of view. It will return eventually, but perhaps a lot slower than you can imagine. Their's heightened scrutiny on all fronts at the moment from the governments and regulators. My fear is that the whole eco-system be reigned in by regulation.

it won't. now that the big players are getting in on the action you can expect them not wanting regulation.

It's going to be a difficult fight for control. In some countries now, banks have specifically decline any transaction that has to do with cryptos, with the blessing of their govts.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.
Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.

Trends are that even with the return of bull, we are seeing sell off in crypto-currency

I believe in an upward growth soon, for sure we will have a return of prices, there was a sudden high that surpassed the expectations at the end of the year, for that reason there are still corrections. independent of the trends of new users to CryptoWorld is large and growing. projects like Ehealth have the potential to contribute much to this

That is an optimistic point of view. It will return eventually, but perhaps a lot slower than you can imagine. Their's heightened scrutiny on all fronts at the moment from the governments and regulators. My fear is that the whole eco-system be reigned in by regulation.

it won't. now that the big players are getting in on the action you can expect them not wanting regulation.

It's going to be a difficult fight for control. In some countries now, banks have specifically decline any transaction that has to do with cryptos, with the blessing of their govts.
I think sooner or later goverment are going to regulate crypto because they always want to have the control of the money.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

I think sooner or later goverment are going to regulate crypto because they always want to have the control of the money.
That's why anonymous crypto coins will take over. On the one side there ill be regulated tokens and coins as eHealth on the other side there will be unregulated anonymous coins.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

The governments can only create some laws in trying to regulate crypto, but they cannot totally control it. This is the advantage of blockchain that I like the most. Even if you have your own cryptocurrency, it belongs to no one and simultaneously everyone as it hits the market.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

That's why anonymous crypto coins will take over. On the one side there ill be regulated tokens and coins as eHealth on the other side there will be unregulated anonymous coins.
It depends because if governments will ban them they won't get too much attention and their growth would stop
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

The governments can only create some laws in trying to regulate crypto, but they cannot totally control it. This is the advantage of blockchain that I like the most. Even if you have your own cryptocurrency, it belongs to no one and simultaneously everyone as it hits the market.

Even to come up with some regulation, they will need a lot of time and then they will also need to establish regulatory bodies that would enforce it and punish those who violate the rules. And that takes a lot of time and money.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Dear friends, we are constantly working on our project  and we want to tell you that the EHF seeks to rise at least $210 mln. for complete execution of its Business plan.
Good luck, i hope you will reach the goal EHF TEam.  Smiley
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

Dear friends, we are constantly working on our project  and we want to tell you that the EHF seeks to rise at least $210 mln. for complete execution of its Business plan.
Good luck, i hope you will reach the goal EHF TEam.  Smiley

That's a very high number. I don't wanna call it a soft cap, but if "at least", then it sort of is a soft cap. After this announcement I can't wait even more to learn how much they managed to raise during the private sale.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

Dear friends, we are constantly working on our project  and we want to tell you that the EHF seeks to rise at least $210 mln. for complete execution of its Business plan.
Good luck, i hope you will reach the goal EHF TEam.  Smiley

That's a very high number. I don't wanna call it a soft cap, but if "at least", then it sort of is a soft cap. After this announcement I can't wait even more to learn how much they managed to raise during the private sale.

Indeed, that's a very big number for a soft cap. I hope they rise a big amount in the private sale because a think that's too much for the ICO.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

So they wont take over, they will be beside the "official" coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

Even to come up with some regulation, they will need a lot of time and then they will also need to establish regulatory bodies that would enforce it and punish those who violate the rules. And that takes a lot of time and money.
However, there will always be areas like 'paradise for tax payers' (Monte Carlo e.g.) in terms of fiat money. In such areas, for example Puerto Rico, people can easily use the crypto and not be afraid of anything. People from other countries would also use foreign services in order to get rid of national laws concerning crypto. The same was in China
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

However, there will always be areas like 'paradise for tax payers' (Monte Carlo e.g.) in terms of fiat money. In such areas, for example Puerto Rico, people can easily use the crypto and not be afraid of anything. People from other countries would also use foreign services in order to get rid of national laws concerning crypto. The same was in China
Theoretically yes but in reality only whales can do that
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: