Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

It is still not listed on coinmarketcap.com. This is big warning for this project.

Nothing wrong with not being listed on Coinmarketcap. They have requirements which need to be fullfilled first.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

It is still not listed on coinmarketcap.com. This is big warning for this project.

Nothing wrong with not being listed on Coinmarketcap. They have requirements which need to be fullfilled first.

There are still plenty of work to do to be listed on coinmarketcap. It won't easy but if ehealth trully doing the right steps, to be listed on cmc will be no problem.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

There are still plenty of work to do to be listed on coinmarketcap. It won't easy but if ehealth trully doing the right steps, to be listed on cmc will be no problem.
Alot of coins gets delisted from exchanges. Listing coin in exchange doesn't support its legitimacy..
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Alot of coins gets delisted from exchanges. Listing coin in exchange doesn't support its legitimacy..

Low volume can lead to delistings from exchanges, even from Idex. I think ForkDelta doesn't delist.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

to be listed on coinmarketcap the tokens must first be exchanged on at least one exchange and have a certain volume of exchanges, sooner or later the token ehf will come to be listed on coinmarketcap that i think is important only for the visibility...
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

to be listed on coinmarketcap the tokens must first be exchanged on at least one exchange and have a certain volume of exchanges, sooner or later the token ehf will come to be listed on coinmarketcap that i think is important only for the visibility...

Yep, I don't see the need for it currently.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

As "belechau" said earlier, Coinmarketcap requirements are a little bit strange and EHF need to be listed in an exchange.

A little bit strange?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Low volume can lead to delistings from exchanges, even from Idex. I think ForkDelta doesn't delist.

considering this is a long term project I wouldn't expect a listing any time soon.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

considering this is a long term project I wouldn't expect a listing any time soon.
It is logical, but I guess many people would want them to be finally listed on the stock exchange and see how they are perceived by global community.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

It’s normal that ehf is not on CMC, remember that the ico is not even finished and CMC doesn’t list ico project but list when the token is listed on exchange. So just be patient, if ehf team continue like that I think they will be listed on coinmarketcap in time.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

It is logical, but I guess many people would want them to be finally listed on the stock exchange and see how they are perceived by global community.
That day it would be a real test of  how  the market react to this project. Anyway having such a long road map it's normal that they take their time before being listed in exchanges.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

That day it would be a real test of  how  the market react to this project. Anyway having such a long road map it's normal that they take their time before being listed in exchanges.
Actually, there is still some time to complete your script and list it in one or more Exchanges, but after that, I see how the attractive project, which takes traders to make the necessary volume with ease and speed, the next steps to ICO should happen without problems
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

As "belechau" said earlier, Coinmarketcap requirements are a little bit strange and EHF need to be listed in an exchange.

Hey can you tell me the coinmarketcap requirements for listing in there, i am very curious about it:) they are some projects i follow to be listed in cmc but i don't know the requirements.
I might add comparing them with ehealth, ehealth has a very long way to go to be listed in there.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

Hey can you tell me the coinmarketcap requirements for listing in there, i am very curious about it:) they are some projects i follow to be listed in cmc but i don't know the requirements.
I might add comparing them with ehealth, ehealth has a very long way to go to be listed in there.

Here are the listing requirements from CMC faq section. You're right, it will still take some time for EHF to get listed.

What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

Here are the listing requirements from CMC faq section. You're right, it will still take some time for EHF to get listed.

- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.

So it sounds very easy for me to get listed there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Aren't thre tokens already traded on ED/FD?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

To be traded on ed/fd will be easier and I don't think we can use it as a reference for a token to be on coinmarketcap. Listed on rather big exchange like kucoin or binance will be adequate.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

It's too early for binance and kucoin. I want to see it listed at all at first

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

To be traded on ed/fd will be easier and I don't think we can use it as a reference for a token to be on coinmarketcap. Listed on rather big exchange like kucoin or binance will be adequate.
Once the project is in more advanced phases it will be listed  in more exchanges what will increase the trading volume and then it should be in cmc.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

It's too early for binance and kucoin. I want to see it listed at all at first

As for me, I'm not really concerned about a CMC listing, rather, I am more mindful of the fact that the team must deliver or implement the final platform first which is very vital to the EHF community. Then those listing would surely fall into place.

Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: