Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:45:46 AM

Many of the outside investors do not think in the short time scale that crypto has existed.  Many normal investments are 5, 10, 20 year plans.

well said.

also Quark broke through to a key demographic outside the, {i don't want to be offensive} immature investment demographic.

the second aspect lends credibility to the fact that there was, (As stated many times) a few key large sellers.

they are still there.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:48:48 AM

Yes so only 1000th of the qrk available is for sale. I still think many outside investors bought a few hundred bucks of qrk to sit on for years. Most will probably forget they even have it. I would say fair price should be around 10k sats. Most of the qrk investors that bought at 20k + will never sell until they see a profit anyway.

Agree about the fair price of 10k sats, and I indeed think that some investors wait until it will rise again.
Only I am surprised that ALL Quark holders are so patient. I think that is pretty special :-)

Mostly crypto investors start to become nervous when prices drop for such a long period, and at a sudden point they take their losses and you notice large dumps at exchanges.

There will not much happen if you only buy Quark, and then wait for a miracle to happen.

Therefore I was thinking that there could be something else explaining the low amount of Quarks present for sale....

EDIT: Bronevic also started (independent from me) a QRK analysis at cryptsy. Bronevic can search in all wallets at cryptsy and didn't count more than 280.198 QRK: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2gy38a/my_entityanalisys_detected_cryptsys_16445/

most Quark investors are not on this forum they are not listening to this conversation they don't care about anything else except the core code, then there are many educated speculators in the Chinese market also.

This is why the fear and disruption was always doomed to failure, and you have to say for a time i tried to even help.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:29:30 PM

Yes so only 1000th of the qrk available is for sale. I still think many outside investors bought a few hundred bucks of qrk to sit on for years. Most will probably forget they even have it. I would say fair price should be around 10k sats. Most of the qrk investors that bought at 20k + will never sell until they see a profit anyway.

Agree about the fair price of 10k sats, and I indeed think that some investors wait until it will rise again.
Only I am surprised that ALL Quark holders are so patient. I think that is pretty special :-)

Mostly crypto investors start to become nervous when prices drop for such a long period, and at a sudden point they take their losses and you notice large dumps at exchanges.

There will not much happen if you only buy Quark, and then wait for a miracle to happen.

Therefore I was thinking that there could be something else explaining the low amount of Quarks present for sale....

EDIT: Bronevic also started (independent from me) a QRK analysis at cryptsy. Bronevic can search in all wallets at cryptsy and didn't count more than 280.198 QRK: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2gy38a/my_entityanalisys_detected_cryptsys_16445/

most Quark investors are not on this forum they are not listening to this conversation they don't care about anything else except the core code, then there are many educated speculators in the Chinese market also.

This is why the fear and disruption was always doomed to failure, and you have to say for a time i tried to even help.

Can it also be that you are the "chinese" investor on that market? Why do you think that chinese investors are interested in for example the "shaq-fu game?". I am pretty sure that the majority of the chinese have no idea who "Shaquille o'neal is". What makes the Quark core code so special for chinese people? If the chinese look at the current hashing rate of Quark they will pretty sure think twice before investing in Quark.Besides, when they find out that Quark is not able to get consensus about merge mining why invest in Quark?

Why do you have a bigger belief in the chinese market for Quark than other markets?

In your eyes the fear and disruption failed? I think you have done a pretty well job. You were not even helping in that, but you took the lead while nobody except your sockpuppets followed you in that way. A normal reaction of the market would be, after the large dump of the early miners, that millions of Quark would be available at the exchanges. To my "surprise" I don't see that. Where are those millions of Quark now?

For example, if I check your Quark wallet address (shown in your profile) you have 800.000 QRK available. Why don't you make a million of it? Last months were ideal, when the prices kept dropping. You like to say that you are a millionaire of certain coins I remember you started a thread here: http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/1628/interesting-quark-investment-moon
Why did you never tried to become a millionaire in Quark? You are so close...

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:40:13 PM

Is there any road map with future plans?  Quark has been an interested ride, just curious to see what is being worked on or where it's headed.

this forum is hosted by people that want to fork quark, so don't ever download from this site the official site is as always www.qrk.cc

but by all means hang out there if that's your thing.

the biggest thing that is happening right at the moment is the FrozenBit BETA (sign up to try if you like)

http://frozenb.it/

one of the first multi sig online wallets and is hosting support for Quark.

also Bitcoin and other monopoly crypto seem to be losing the monopoly and Quark is steady to up in %

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:59:36 PM

In your eyes the fear and disruption failed? I think you have done a pretty well job. You were not even helping in that, but you took the lead while nobody except your sockpuppets followed you in that way. A normal reaction of the market would be, after the large dump of the early miners, that millions of Quark would be available at the exchanges. To my "surprise" I don't see that. Where are those millions of Quark now?

For example, if I check your Quark wallet address (shown in your profile) you have 800.000 QRK available. Why don't you make a million of it? Last months were ideal, when the prices kept dropping. You like to say that you are a millionaire of certain coins I remember you started a thread here: http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/1628/interesting-quark-investment-moon

hi , ok I'll be clearer.

Why did you fail?

you failed becasue you have a low IQ for these things there is extensive technological study into this, if you have not had access to this information you have been unfortunately misled.

But i can tell you that individuals understand why you failed and it was also easily predictable, to get into the technical detail will fill this page so I'm patently not doing that.

so hopefully that's how you understand your failure.

The address that was displayed was not my own totally digitalindusty in not just Kolin Evans.

certainly in the early days (you may or may not have been here) many people owned multiples of units of crypto.

Why do you have a bigger belief in the chinese market for Quark than other markets?

- Strong free market forces.
- low to "no" government regulation.
- freedom and free markets though "chaos"
- out of the "sphere of influence" of the Banking institutions you likely work for.
- ability to protect their own "sphere of influence", which is "more free" than "The West"

Summary:

Quark flows with the free market so it will be more popular in a market that is free.

for you:

if you have lots of red blocks spread around the floor and  lots of yellow blocks also, the Red blocks will be happier with the other red blocks so Quark is a free market crypto it is happier in a free market environment.

Can it also be that you are the "chinese" investor on that market? Why do you think that chinese investors are interested in for example the "shaq-fu game?". I am pretty sure that the majority of the chinese have no idea who "Shaquille o'neal is". What makes the Quark core code so special for chinese people? If the chinese look at the current hashing rate of Quark they will pretty sure think twice before investing in Quark.Besides, when they find out that Quark is not able to get consensus about merge mining why invest in Quark?

you seems to be in some way pathetically suggesting that I am alone faking the volume of the entire Quark crypto across multiple continents.

I've no idea what you are talking about re the Game, i'm happy about the work Vic done there it was very interesting and he helped expose Quark new users certainly.

it highlights the diversity of crypto, I believe however crypto will follow certain human like patterns on it way to acceptability.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

Is there any road map with future plans?  Quark has been an interested ride, just curious to see what is being worked on or where it's headed.

this forum is hosted by people that want to fork quark, so don't ever download from this site the official site is as always www.qrk.cc

the biggest thing that is happening right at the moment is the FrozenBit BETA (sign up to try if you like)

also Bitcoin and other monopoly crypto seem to be losing the monopoly and Quark is steady to up in %

Lol

To give some background why digitalindustry doesn't want you to go to quarktalk or doesn't direct you to reddit is because he is banned there:

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2g023x/kolin_evans_has_finally_been_banned_from/

Maybe he is still a little bit frustrated about it?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:07:04 PM

Lol

To give some background why digitalindustry doesn't want you to go to quarktalk or doesn't direct you to reddit is because he is banned there:

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2g023x/kolin_evans_has_finally_been_banned_from/

how or why could I be frustrated by that?

You want to fork quark that is your job, you want to destroy peoples investment you had to ban me becasue i can expose that and direct new users to innovations of Quark that really help Quark.

Your job it to try to direct new users to meaningless widgets or nothing circles.

so we both have a job, I know you have to ban me, why would it frustrate me?

just the opposite, it pleases me greatly.

I can help you here again if you like:

don't bring attention to the ban this doesn't help you, because I will predictably expose you, according to my equation(s) you are best to ignore this all together and try to gain users from exclusively sources outside here, like fro example the steam ideas etc.

the give away is a good start, but the whole process is a failure unfortunately you are just wasting resources, but i will try to give you tips becasue i don't want you to give up, it makes much more sense for me to help you waste these resources, also i can direct any real new user you get to real Quark innovations, so you are helping me.

I can be completely open about this becasue you don't know if you are a failure yet or not, also you won't believe me, or think I'm trying to "effect your moral" etc..

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:52:25 PM

hi , ok I'll be clearer.

Why did you fail?

you failed becasue you have a low IQ for these things there is extensive technological study into this, if you have not had access to this information you have been unfortunately misled.

But i can tell you that individuals understand why you failed and it was also easily predictable, to get into the technical detail will fill this page so I'm patently not doing that.

so hopefully that's how you understand your failure.

The address that was displayed was not my own totally digitalindusty in not just Kolin Evans.

certainly in the early days (you may or may not have been here) many people owned multiples of units of crypto.
Hi, you failed to be clearer...It dizzles me more than ever when I read above....
What is the difference between "digitalindustry" and "Kolin Evans" ?
Is "digitalindustry" a company? How many people are working for "digitalindustry" ?

- Strong free market forces.
- low to "no" government regulation.
- freedom and free markets though "chaos"
- out of the "sphere of influence" of the Banking institutions you likely work for.
- ability to protect their own "sphere of influence", which is "more free" than "The West"

Summary:

Quark flows with the free market so it will be more popular in a market that is free.

for you:

if you have lots of red blocks spread around the floor and  lots of yellow blocks also, the Red blocks will be happier with the other red blocks so Quark is a free market crypto it is happier in a free market environment.

ok, hm not sure I understand. red and yellow blocks...I remembered those things from my childhood, but I can't remember they had any emotions. But you are able to see in which wallets your Quarks are happier?

you seems to be in some way pathetically suggesting that I am alone faking the volume of the entire Quark crypto across multiple continents.

I've no idea what you are talking about re the Game, i'm happy about the work Vic done there it was very interesting and he helped expose Quark new users certainly.

it highlights the diversity of crypto, I believe however crypto will follow certain human like patterns on it way to acceptability.
Yes, your interpretation is correct.

speak english I almost want to say, but what do you mean that cryptos follow certain human like patterns? What are human patterns?
silvermetal

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:14:51 PM

Lol

how or why could I be frustrated by that?

You want to fork quark that is your job, you want to destroy peoples investment you had to ban me becasue i can expose that and direct new users to innovations of Quark that really help Quark.

Your job it to try to direct new users to meaningless widgets or nothing circles.

so we both have a job, I know you have to ban me, why would it frustrate me?

just the opposite, it pleases me greatly.

I can help you here again if you like:

don't bring attention to the ban this doesn't help you, because I will predictably expose you, according to my equation(s) you are best to ignore this all together and try to gain users from exclusively sources outside here, like fro example the steam ideas etc.

the give away is a good start, but the whole process is a failure unfortunately you are just wasting resources, but i will try to give you tips becasue i don't want you to give up, it makes much more sense for me to help you waste these resources, also i can direct any real new user you get to real Quark innovations, so you are helping me.

I can be completely open about this becasue you don't know if you are a failure yet or not, also you won't believe me, or think I'm trying to "effect your moral" etc..

You can tell us the best why you are frustrated.

Sure sure, let me fork Quark (A)
Usually, you reflects things..that make me almost make me think that you have plans to fork Quark.
Most probably you have not the potential to do it by yourself (as often) and then you try to find somebody who can fork Quark?
Why do you want to fork Quark, how will that help you?

I have not banned anybody, I have no influence on anything on Quark.... so relax....
But when I read your trust score in your profile, then I can only say...it is justified that your are banned.

The last three paragraphs I couldn't follow...steam? what is that? and you want to help me with something? you lost me....apologies

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

I will say for the people reading .

you express curiosity as to why Quark investors don't sell, this means that you moved the sell trigger to a higher base.

- this is an admission of failure.

- this is an admission that you have very limited resources.

- If investors know this that makes your position even worse.

- you should stop commenting on this forum, you are not helping yourself or your objectives.

I don't want you to leave however, lets talk about your new sell base?

Why did you move it higher?
how much do you have left?

{i'm just looking at the line at 2500}

Question:

do you realize you are helping Quark? 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:18:55 PM

Usually, you reflects things..that make me almost make me think that you have plans to fork Quark.
Most probably you have not the potential to do it by yourself (as often) and then you try to find somebody who can fork Quark?

I have not banned anybody, I have no influence on anything on Quark.... so relax....
But when I read your trust score in your profile, then I can only say...it is justified that your are banned.

The last three paragraphs I couldn't follow...steam? what is that? and you want to help me with something? you lost me....apologies

don't you get the feeling he's fighting with the windmills ? maybe he fights with the non-existent enemy because he wants is our attention but unfortunately he's a proven scammer(a bad one admittedly, his low IQ didn't helped him to complete the scam) so its best to ignore and let him wander free in his cucko- land where his predictions could come true.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
silvermetal

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:33:56 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 07:50:56 PM by silvermetal

I will say for the people reading .

you express curiosity as to why Quark investors don't sell, this means that you moved the sell trigger to a higher base.

- this is an admission of failure.

- this is an admission that you have very limited resources.

- If investors know this that makes your position even worse.

- you should stop commenting on this forum, you are not helping yourself or your objectives.

I don't want you to leave however, lets talk about your new sell base?

Why did you move it higher?
how much do you have left?

{i'm just looking at the line at 2500}

Question:

do you realize you are helping Quark?  

I hope that other readers better understand your English than I do...

"why did you move it higher?"
If you ask me that question, than I have to realize you like selfreflection.
Therefore better I can ask that question to you. As explained in my previous post I have zero influence on Quark. Why did you move it higher? That dumpers are not able to buy their Quark back? (Or have to buy back with a loss?) Because you try to get traders interested in Quark because they observe an increasing Quark market, and you can sell your Quark? I can think of many different theories, but it will remain theory. You are the only one who knows the truth.
I think the latest is not so interesting for you (to sell at 2500)...you gamble that you can sell your Quark for much more than 2500.

"how much do you have left?"
I am not bound to one cryptocoin anymore, it changes week by week. I have learned that (emotional) binding to one coin is not good. I exchanged my Quark into DOGE and it increased from 30-70 satoshi after a successful merge mining of DOGE with LTC (maybe Quark can learn something from that). And then I exchanged most of the DOGE to BTC again. With that action I pretty much equalized my lost in value of Quark (compared to BTC) last months.
Of course I always hold some Quark, but I think it is nobody's business how much I exactly own (it is less than 50K). I have spread it over different addresses, and also left at some exchanges (because I am pretty lazy to transfer it every time, therefore I am surprised that the volume at exchanges is that low).

"Do you realize that your helping Quark"
Well let's be one thing clear. I want Quark to succeed because I like the coin, I like most people of the community and I think it had once a great future.

So , no I didn't realize it but it is always a pleasure to help Quark :-)

EDIT: Just realized you didn't answer the question whether "digitalindustry" is a company, and if yes, how many people are working for that company? (because you explained that "digitalindustry" and "Kolin Evans" are two seperate things.)
silvermetal

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:42:48 PM

don't you get the feeling he's fighting with the windmills ? maybe he fights with the non-existent enemy because he wants is our attention but unfortunately he's a proven scammer(a bad one admittedly, his low IQ didn't helped him to complete the scam) so its best to ignore and let him wander free in his cucko- land where his predictions could come true.

His own enemy is indeed in his own head, that makes it so fascinating sometimes...
But yeah, I was honestly interested why the amount of Quark at exchanges is so low...he was one of the few who reacted, and yes...the discussion has drifted away from Quark sell orders to forking Quark...lol
maok

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:54:28 PM

His own enemy is indeed in his own head, that makes it so fascinating sometimes...
But yeah, I was honestly interested why the amount of Quark at exchanges is so low...he was one of the few who reacted, and yes...the discussion has drifted away from Quark sell orders to forking Quark...lol

regarding the amount of quark available on the exchanges, the percentage is similar with bitcoin (of course in normal days) 15-16000 btc daily for 13 million ~ 0,11% similar with 300-400K for 247 million ~ 0,16%. Its just a matter of price and people learned from mtgox not to keep large funds on the exchanges.

silvermetal

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:15:27 PM

regarding the amount of quark available on the exchanges, the percentage is similar with bitcoin (of course in normal days) 15-16000 btc daily for 13 million ~ 0,11% similar with 300-400K for 247 million ~ 0,16%. Its just a matter of price and people learned from mtgox not to keep large funds on the exchanges.

Can you in this case compare Quark with BTC? To be honest, when I look to myself, I am much more careful with bitcoins leaving at exchanges than with altcoins (because bitcoins has a much larger value than altcoins). Also when I trade altcoins I have not for every altcoin I traded an online (synchronized) wallet downloaded at my laptop.
Rather would like to compare it with other altcoins, but that is a lot of work I guess to find out. Hm, maybe when I am bored one day I have a look into that.
maok

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:30:51 PM

Can you in this case compare Quark with BTC? To be honest, when I look to myself, I am much more careful with bitcoins leaving at exchanges than with altcoins (because bitcoins has a much larger value than altcoins). Also when I trade altcoins I have not for every altcoin I traded an online (synchronized) wallet downloaded at my laptop.
Rather would like to compare it with other altcoins, but that is a lot of work I guess to find out. Hm, maybe when I am bored one day I have a look into that.
Quark is a fork of Bitcoin so we can always compare to it, especially since we have so many improvements going on. In regards to value I only hold quarks and bitcoins and both are very valuable for me so I wouldn't want to see them lost because mtgox or qex.la was hacked(or a different reason/lie). Don't treat exchanges like banks, thats why we moved over from fiat because we want to be in control of our money so keep your coins into your wallet until you want to trade them.

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

No it isn't JUST that people don't want to store their QRK (or XYZ or ABC) on an exchange out of fear of losing the coin...they do not have them on the exchange because they have no plans to sell in a short term time period that would require them having their coin on an exchange.

What makes Silvermetal a weirdo is the existing hypocricy between his proposed inability to understand the concept of long term holding of an investment, and his name silvermetal...with silver being about as much as a buy and hold for the long long term bury it and forget it item than anything.  Silver is at a 700 day low...should all metal holders be selling now...fuck no unless you are an idiot, or absolutely have to cash out to pay a bill.

In fact many metal holders are not even in it for fiat profit, they buy silver as a counter to a collapse of the dollar.  Bill Still recommended the same kind of 'survivalist' mentality as a reason to buy and hold some Quark.  Personally I don't think along those lines but I think there was a number of people that did buy Quark as a counter to a fiat collapse, so they will be completely uninterested in selling until that scenario plays out.. I do not expect to see that QRK traded around on an exchange much at all which if anything is a genuine reduction in the amount of liquid QRK which actually makes upward price movement easier if/when buying demand increases.
maok

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:05:41 PM

In fact many metal holders are not even in it for fiat profit, they buy silver as a counter to a collapse of the dollar.  Bill Still recommended the same kind of 'survivalist' mentality as a reason to buy and hold some Quark.  Personally I don't think along those lines but I think there was a number of people that did buy Quark as a counter to a fiat collapse, so they will be completely uninterested in selling until that scenario plays out.. I do not expect to see that QRK traded around on an exchange much at all which if anything is a genuine reduction in the amount of liquid QRK which actually makes upward price movement easier if/when buying demand increases.

Indeed, Bill Still's invitation of the `survivolists` has caused some huge damage for Quark and their effects can be seen today with their complete lack of involvement in Quark promotion and projects that can help adoption. These type of hoarders are very different from the  bitcoin hoarders because they actively get involved in either development or promotion of Bitcoin unlike the Bill Still followers/hoarders which don't care at all about Quark, they either think that its a good balance if fiat will have another crisis or they wait until Quark's value magically explodes so they can make a profit, either way their sum as a collective creates a type of cancer which only sits and if not removed can make the entire body die.

Silver and Gold and other metals are immune to this type of cancer because they have been around for thousands of years but a new currency cannot survive if the majority of its hoarders are absent from any small or background activity, they are simply absent until the price will rise(or will it ? :-)

silvermetal

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

No it isn't JUST that people don't want to store their QRK (or XYZ or ABC) on an exchange out of fear of losing the coin...they do not have them on the exchange because they have no plans to sell in a short term time period that would require them having their coin on an exchange.

What makes Silvermetal a weirdo is the existing hypocricy between his proposed inability to understand the concept of long term holding of an investment, and his name silvermetal...with silver being about as much as a buy and hold for the long long term bury it and forget it item than anything.  Silver is at a 700 day low...should all metal holders be selling now...fuck no unless you are an idiot, or absolutely have to cash out to pay a bill.

hahahahahahaha
pfff
What a nonsense...I like "silver" because my name is "silvermetal"
I have heard stranger things...that I like metal music and that kind of things.
That I like silver is new from me Smiley

You like to flux all day?

Ok creating confusion...that is what you like Smiley Why do I forget those things sometimes....
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:16:40 AM

hahahahahahaha
pfff
What a nonsense...I like "silver" because my name is "silvermetal"
I have heard stranger things...that I like metal music and that kind of things.
That I like silver is new from me Smiley

You like to flux all day?

Ok creating confusion...that is what you like Smiley Why do I forget those things sometimes....

Great response lol.. Waste of my time responding to a idiot with incoherent english.  Your evasion only solidifies you as a troll....and a laughable one at that.  You have been provided with straightforward common sense reasons to your idiot question why volume on an exchange is not equal to the total amount of Quark existing instead of digesting it like someone who asked the question in good faith would, you instead retort with a post that makes you look like a dumb cunt.  Congrats ding ding level40 you get a mount!
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: