Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:15:48 PM

The first 6 weeks about 50%

WHAT A BULLSHIT.90% WERE ALREADY MINED IN THE FIRST MONTH

Thats not true actually it's 59%, you are spreading lies after lies. I already busted you on 3 lies with hard proof lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:16:11 PM

hey thule seriously - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657528.100

can you come troll the mimic thread - i think the dev has gone MIA - (i lost the log in !)  

we need some bumps over there - pm with a price !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:44:14 PM

Let's not get off track here. The only instaminer was stevelam, he has serious processing power and raped all coins back then. The guy must be loaded now.

Anyway all the proof i needed was that i myself miner FAIRLY over 1M and my friends mining on just their home rigs grabbed up another million over a few months. We did have a couple and i mean like 2 or 3 dual xeon servers mining too.

If just us guys could mine 2m i have no doubt anyone who wanted a chance at mining could have mined.

Sure steve got in a few hours what we got in weeks perhaps but still thats how it goes.

This is all without allowing people could buy it up at 80sats for weeks. 

NOBODY got quark without mining fairly or buying at the market rate. Yes if you have serious cpu power at the start then you got a lot of coins. Look at steve's screenshot. Thousands per second came in. HOwever i know he sells out quickly so i bet he dumped tons for next to nothing. Although retained enought to make a fortune Smiley

So anyway let's forget this distribution nonsense. IF you are saying qrk is unfair you can look at 90% of other coins and say the same.

Let's focus on the POB coin....

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:47:34 PM

@ Cryptohunter are you going to be present at sunday? There is a meeting between members which decisions are going to made on how to go further hope you join see this link http://doodle.com/7kddvnndc8ympgu2

Same goes for VIC, Hilux and some other guys from Reddit as well

Hi there,

No sunday i have to move to another house so will be offline most of the weekend. However i would really hope you guys will push forward with the qrk only ipo or POB coin.

We need to work out how to bring on a development team that will dedicate a lot of time to this.

Y3llowb1ackbird

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

@ Cryptohunter are you going to be present at sunday? There is a meeting between members which decisions are going to made on how to go further hope you join see this link http://doodle.com/7kddvnndc8ymp

Hi there,

No sunday i have to move to another house so will be offline most of the weekend. However i would really hope you guys will push forward with the qrk only ipo or POB coin.

We need to work out how to bring on a development team that will dedicate a lot of time to this.

Cryptohunter,

I don't know if you have time to prepare a short statement (not that you haven't thoroughly stated your position on this forum), but if you do I would be happy to present it at the meeting on your behalf.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:16:46 PM

you guys are aware what botnets are ?You can get 50.000 cpu's for $400/month
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:32:32 PM

you guys are aware what botnets are ?You can get 50.000 cpu's for $400/month
no what are botnets ? oh you mean hacked pcs ? you can get those at $400 ? wow so wait.. you ?... ok please do IT, not only you'll ruin your farm for nothing as you won't be able to double spend but on the other hand you'll help quark hashrate so do IT :-) Btw even if you have botnets you'll also need to write code to be able to control and use them for quark, thats the expensive part, if you can do that yourself go ahead butt I highly doubt you have any skills except trolling but its funny to see you throw terms around.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 11:26:04 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 11:53:00 PM by Majormax

Thats not true actually it's 59%, you are spreading lies after lies. I already busted you on 3 lies with hard proof lol

I look in on this thread from time to time: its often the same old pointless argument about early distribution/mining etc..

That is ancient history, and does not affect today's situation. I guess it will carry on until there is something more concrete to report.

I bought all my QRK on exchanges, was never given any, never mined any: and many others did so as well. The whole stock of QRK was turned over in the exchanges during Nov 2013.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:14:09 AM

I look in on this thread from time to time: its often the same old pointless argument about early distribution/mining etc..

That is ancient history, and does not affect today's situation. I guess it will carry on until there is something more concrete to report.

I bought all my QRK on exchanges, was never given any, never mined any: and many others did so as well. The whole stock of QRK was turned over in the exchanges during Nov 2013.

latest is FrozenBit - multi sig wallet  Quark support watch this space .

come to the Reddit - I may make a new one soon, so we can keep the other Reddit strictly "Quark updates" and the new one for Quark - economics etc - we will still filter all trolls effectively.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:46:45 AM

Just picked up my first little sack of Quark coin's...Oh I like hey they jingle Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
mimimimimimimi

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:20:41 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

you guys are great i talked to DI he said everyone in Quark is so happy with merge to happen !

i'm excited also we have a great coin people love mining ! I also Quark !   

crypto world makes me happy !  Cry
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:17:36 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 02:23:07 PM by reRaise

Cheesy Cheesy

you guys are great i talked to DI he said everyone in Quark is so happy with merge to happen !

crypto world makes me happy !  Cry

I don't think thats true since there is no final decision made yet, especially not with mimic coin which was released without quark community knowing.

Also i don't want to get involved into a coin that is made by kolin since he doesn't have a good reputation for such role.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 02:45:15 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

crypto world makes me happy !  Cry

I don't think thats true since there is no final decision made yet, especially not with mimic coin which was released without quark community knowing.

Also i don't want to get involved into a coin that is made by kolin since he doesn't have a good reputation for such role.

hey thanks mimi !

who'd be making the final decision? - mimi is happy (or sad i'm not quite sure)

and which other central authority decides these things?  sad you wouldn't want to be involved but that means you are letting emotion get in the way of "good business practice" - that's completely fine by me !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:16:56 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

crypto world makes me happy !  Cry

I don't think the majority would be happy or really care about it at all.

I'd rather we proceed with the POB or qrk only IPO.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

@ Cryptohunter are you going to be present at sunday? There is a meeting between members which decisions are going to made on how to go further hope you join see this link http://doodle.com/7kddvnndc8ymp

Hi there,

Cryptohunter,

I don't know if you have time to prepare a short statement (not that you haven't thoroughly stated your position on this forum), but if you do I would be happy to present it at the meeting on your behalf.

Thanks very much, please put forward the QRK only IPO and POB companion coins ideas i like the both. I also still like the super block idea.

I don't care at all about the merging with mimi coin. That seems a pointless exercise which really solves nothing. Probably not even the hashing/chain security issue since nobody probably cares about getting mimimimimi coins.

If we are attaching any other coin to qrk it would best be one that is run by the qrk foundation, and that provides the funding an incentives for all the things we have mentioned before.

We should act and carry out things as a community. Not have 1 or 2 persons make huge decisions for the entire community without full consultation.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:23:37 PM

Hi there,

Cryptohunter,

Thanks very much, please put forward the QRK only IPO and POB companion coins ideas i like the both. I also still like the super block idea.

I don't care at all about the merging with mimi coin. That seems a pointless exercise which really solves nothing. Probably not even the hashing/chain security issue since nobody probably cares about getting mimimimimi coins.

If we are attaching any other coin to qrk it would best be one that is run by the qrk foundation, and that provides the funding an incentives for all the things we have mentioned before.

We should act and carry out things as a community. Not have 1 or 2 persons make huge decisions for the entire community without full consultation.

I agree (and always have)

go and do the things you have to do, Me an mimi will hang out watch some Anima and then try to merge this baby (maybe? )

i respect your complete misunderstanding of this project, and even support your doomed useless one.

if you need any assistance drop me a line

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:24:22 AM

Hi there,

Cryptohunter,

I agree (and always have)

go and do the things you have to do, Me an mimi will hang out watch some Anima and then try to merge this baby (maybe? )

i respect your complete misunderstanding of this project, and even support your doomed useless one.

if you need any assistance drop me a line

Kolin - sorry to piss in your bonfire, but you are the one that needs assistance. With all aspects of life, especially grammar, sentence structure, and basic fundamental understanding of human logic.

You are a failure. You have failed. We all know you're a low IQ airhead. You can't save this anymore. You even ruined Bill Still's reputation and he had to get out to save himself.

You're done. Mimiccoin was dead from the beginning and Nethash is falling daily. You don't even have a block explorer yet and it's been 6 weeks. You will never be on an exchange, and I have already warned exchanges that you are a low life scammer. Doscoin is 3 days old, has a block explorer, and is being considered as a coin on Bittrex. How on Earth did you screw up that bad?

Enough blowing smoke up your ass.

I think I say this for the entire Quark community, every member of any Quark foundation ever, and the Quark Universe,
Fuck Off.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

I think PoB is the best option
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:44:44 AM

I think PoB is the best option

+1

POB as explained by QRKfx sounds like it could solve a lot of QRKs problems if not all of them.

I still prefer the QRK only IPO. Only because i see no reason to destroy qrks for good. The QRK only ipo rather stores them away from the market until a time that demand builts and they can be released again in return for more services and projects. It is just like POB in every other way only the QRK is not destroyed for good and is held by the foundation to give incentive for incoming developers wishing to join the qrk project or sold to the market once demand is there for fiat to pay for developments and services by those that will work for but not essentially join in with our qrk/companion coin community. Either way is good and achieves similar goals. Burning QRK will inflate the price of qrk, so it will cost less qrk to get things done, however with the qrk only ipo the price of qrk will rise at the same rate as long as it is not released to the market. It will build a nice foundation pot. This pot we will use to get services and projects completed that will push up demand for qrks. So the difference to me is. QRK through POB will rise in price due to scarcity and some new projects and services. Qrk only ipo will achieve the same results but the price rise will eventually be more due to the fact of even greater demand based upon the many more services and projects that can be funded with the qrk that would have otherwise be burned. The key here is the qrk is not released until the projects and services are live and demand is increased.

The POB or QRK only ipo could solve many if not all of qrks current issues if handled correctly.

development pot - bring on some real developers to work full time - pay qrk foundation member % for projects they complete etc
coins for rewarding the mining of qrk on foundation approved pools - hash rate increase for qrk
Burn rate can  depending upon activity rate within community- bring back those investors that have forgotten about qrk, and new investors should get involved too.
new features the market demands to increase member uptake into the commuity along with their BTC.

Really though, if done correctly the POB or qrk only ipo looks very promising. 

The KEY here is attracting or finding an awesome development team that can actually code out a coin the alt community really does see as a promising prospect.
The % decided upon must rely upon what they can deliver and released only in stages for results.

Ringumbau

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:29:26 PM

This is one of my oldest investments and its not doing good so far  Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: