Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:17:23 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:24:20 AM by silvermetal

Quark solo miners: earn 100 QRK for each block that you find and post on www.quarktalk.cc ; more details: http://www.quarktalk.cc/threads/quark-forum-new-quarkers-giveaways.104/

Nice one to summarise better

Thanks. Its also in the works to organize a jackpot at the end of year with all those that took part in the solo miners giveaway. The winner will receive 50K quarks and be decided using random.org for proof of fairness. Of course, enough participants would have to take part in the giveaway in order to hold such jackpot.

Great initiative (again) maok. Really an I5 will also work? Then I will give it a try with three threads!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:54:02 AM

I don't understand why DI is still messing with quark, acting as a founder or something...
Why anybody would listen to him? He did nothing but harm...
when I'm reading his posts I can't believe that anybody can be so stupid, ignorant, mindless, dismissive etc.
Who is finally in charge? Community (anybody left?) ?? Max? Is DI his jealous girlfriend or something?
It's all beyond reason...

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:16:39 AM

I don't understand why DI is still messing with quark, acting as a founder or something...
when I'm reading his posts I can't believe that anybody can be so stupid, ignorant, mindless, dismissive etc.
Who is finally in charge? Community (anybody left?) ?? Max? Is DI his jealous girlfriend or something?

Wow you sock puppets are really getting some numbers next to those names good work.

Btctalk removing avatars didn't help you though ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:18:08 AM

Quark solo miners: earn 100 QRK for each block that you find and post on www.quarktalk.cc ; more details: http://www.quarktalk.cc/threads/quark-forum-new-quarkers-giveaways.104/

Although i totally support this ,

But is that the big play?

You are going to pay people to go to your forum?

That's just not going to work for a host of sociological reasons, humans want to learn, its a fundamental of our DNA structure, why do you think people that actually use twitter do?

Humans want answers and news.

That's why this whole industry is peer driven.

But you guys amusingly don't seem to understand?

Look at all the rants all the abuse? All the "offensiveness" from me.

Yet your failure is all that will be remembered, and look at Quarks Cap?

What happens now when the holographic "confidence" dries up on the monopoly derivatives?

Interesting no?

^ Just ignore this guy he is much worse then Thule. It's not just "his" forum but the official Quark forum with 40+ members already, kolin is proving more and more he doesn't care about quarks success, but more on having control of a currency and abusing it, he is mad the community doesn't want to be part of his nonsense.
dzejmsdin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:50:40 AM

Wow you sock puppets are really getting some numbers next to those names good work.

Sorry but I'm not sure if I understand what are you talking about. What numbers? What avatars? Maybe it's time to wake up ?

Do you mean that my account is new, only with empty posts, made just for trolling? If yes you are simply WRONG.

It can be easily checked. It was my first post against you simply because I could not stand your stupidity anymore...

Its sad that everybody can talk nonsenses without consequences...

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:17:33 PM

Sorry but I'm not sure if I understand what are you talking about. What numbers? What avatars? Maybe it's time to wake up ?

Do you mean that my account is new, only with empty posts, made just for trolling? If yes you are simply WRONG.

It can be easily checked. It was my first post against you simply because I could not stand your stupidity anymore...

Ja ja

You so sad me so bad.

"Project salt" failed Quark is stronger than ever dick suckers

And Crypto currency general seems to be having an innovation revival as all these others stagnant and fail.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
dzejmsdin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:31:33 PM

Haha off topic as always;-) project salt;) u still remember them;) i wonder why... Cause you are tiny and petty piece of shit... get over it... It was a long time ago...

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

Ja ja

You so sad me so bad.

And Crypto currency general seems to be having an innovation revival as all these others stagnant and fail.

Dafuq is project salt you paranoid conspiracy nutthugging moron. We are talking about real members contributing here, get this idiot scammer out of the quark community asap, he made me lose tons of money.

This is why they left retard, if quark was a company you wouldn't last 1 day before getting kicked out

silvermetal

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:56:34 PM

Dafuq is project salt you paranoid conspiracy nutthugging moron. We are talking about real members contributing here, get this idiot scammer out of the quark community asap, he made me lose tons of money.

This is why they left retard, if quark was a company you wouldn't last 1 day before getting kicked out

Really best is to ignore him. You will only feed him and provide him a big stage here.
I know a good place to argue with him further if you want:  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=674410.0

And let's focus in this thread on the Quark projects. So much to do. We can do it without him :-)
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 04:11:05 PM

Haha off topic as always;-) project salt;) u still remember them;) i wonder why... Cause you are tiny and petty piece of shit... get over it... It was a long time ago...

so long age yet they are still the same failures they were then ; )

back to WOW and hand lube?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:54:50 PM

Nicer to focus on development and and productive activity, & stay away from negative posting Smiley

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
silvermetal

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:28:03 PM

Nicer to focus on development and and productive activity, & stay away from negative posting Smiley

+1 and welcome back coinmama!
So nice to see you back here :-)
dzejmsdin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

I don't care about salt, I wasn't in that group, it's only you who is bringing it back over and over again...
My message was only that you can not do anything good for quark. You are just stupid. Sorry.
Please get finally lost, maybe try with some kolin_hand_lube_coin, who cares...

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:20:10 PM

I don't care about salt, I wasn't in that group, it's only you who is bringing it back over and over again...
My message was only that you can not do anything good for quark. You are just stupid. Sorry.
Please get finally lost, maybe try with some kolin_hand_lube_coin, who cares...

wow you are clearly one of the lower paid shills.

ok thanks for that feedback.

chat l8tr

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
dzejmsdin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

heh, no comment.
thread up.

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:52:32 PM

heh, no comment.
thread up.

pfftt, who cares when you look at all the kinds of applications currently being stuffed down everyone's throat
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:07:38 PM

Well, one good thing about this coin is that it has been massively consolidated.

No more PoW means no new coins being added, no more inflation. 

And the fact the price has dropped means many more people, and existing whales, have bought up most existing supplies.  This means Quark is prepped for a massive spike when demand increases.

The large holders here just need to be smart and not start dumping right away and when you do don't put massive blocks out there which will scare away new investors. 

Quark hit $.24 last time so I think it can hit $2 this time.  For me that means a nice vacation.  For others, if you're patient, it means a new house or a new lambo.  lol.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:54:58 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I will talk to one of the MC2 developers with regard to Proof of Burn tomorrow around this time. I won´t necessarily focus on Quark as the volume is so low that for people who are buying in it would be an issue but will still discuss it with him.

Any update on this?
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:56:22 PM

Well, one good thing about this coin is that it has been massively consolidated.

And the fact the price has dropped means many more people, and existing whales, have bought up most existing supplies.  This means Quark is prepped for a massive spike when demand increases.

The large holders here just need to be smart and not start dumping right away and when you do don't put massive blocks out there which will scare away new investors.  

Quark hit $.24 last time so I think it can hit $2 this time.  For me that means a nice vacation.  For others, if you're patient, it means a new house or a new lambo.  lol.

Cheers!

wow $1 quark would be so awesome, what would cause it?
maok

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:52:50 PM

And the fact the price has dropped means many more people, and existing whales, have bought up most existing supplies.  This means Quark is prepped for a massive spike when demand increases.

Quark hit $.24 last time so I think it can hit $2 this time.  For me that means a nice vacation.  For others, if you're patient, it means a new house or a new lambo.  lol.

Cheers!

wow $1 quark would be so awesome, what would cause it?
Nothing, without real life demand and new users learning and adopting Quark it won't happen. The price will keep declining due to natural exit of the early adopters. Current users should buy using Quark, should request Quarks payment to be added to services, should bring real contribution for more adoption. Do your magic and you'll be rewarded long term, otherwise just quit like others have done and find your excuse(certain users behaviour, invalid security concerns, price dropping). Here's an example among many of how you can add real value to an experiment like Quark: http://quarktalk.cc/threads/crypto-currency-curriculum.36/

You add value and you'll later be rewarded value. You add nothing but sit on your big stash of Quark, you'll find yourself searching an excuse in few months/years to exit Quark. Thats how Bitcoin will remain the market leader in future because there are tens of thousands of users which add value in their own way, talking about it, helping others on forums, promoting it, requesting it as payment, basically everything that adds value. 1 minute a day , 5 minutes or more everything adds in the end. Doing nothing but waiting for a game or a big investor to come with money means you're wasting your time, plain and simple.

Users like digitalindustry take the value away by insulting other Quark supporters or newcomers calling them trolls, retards, NSA shills, etc Thats why I will again ask kindly not to quote him anymore and simply click the Ignore button. He's trying to promote Quark with things that are clearly beyond our reach on the intelectual level, but because no one understands him( probably not even himself) he achieves the opposite effect and discourages even the current adopters.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: