Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:02:32 PM

What happened ?

I didn't read the blue text .

Sounds bad.

Hahahaa.  Oh shit, digital, that had me rolling.

You're not making any new friends here that's for sure.  lol.

Cheers!

I know, isn't he so funny ?  Cheesy

Either way, for those who find offensive his attitude towards core supporters, we can use a nice little link which we can click and make a user go unnoticed and mind his own business: go under his username and click Ignore. Problem solved. Guess that the 2 former groups of core Quark supporters didn't had this option ? or they did ? maybe they only needed a pretext for leaving ? OKay.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:15:36 PM

I can't think kolin alone is the reason these people left.

People need not pay any attention to what he says if they choose not to.

Let's discuss serious plans regarding qrk.

Who is left anyway?

VIC?
coinmama?

who else?

Someone did mention VIC was involved with the mimicoin fiasco ..... that can't be true can it? 

The qrk community seems pretty much down and out.

I want to know where all this fighting takes place? i mean it can't just be the banter and comments on this thread causing dedicated members to leave qrk surely? This type of internet trolling and banter happens on most boards, people should be immune to this type of thing by now. If someone makes comments without being able to validate them with some kind of evidence that can be analysed and reasoned upon by all then it means nothing. The way it is presented really should not be an issue.

With "core" the POB coin - i see qrkfx had put a lot of effort into that. Yes, a few people showed up to say it was crap, doomed, pathetic etc. I notice though nobody really pushed forward any hard evidence or even a firm argument with regards to how it was crap, doomed and pointless. Therefore he should have ignored all of that.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 06:31:06 PM

What happened ?

Sounds bad.

Hahahaa.  Oh shit, digital, that had me rolling.

You're not making any new friends here that's for sure.  lol.

Cheers!

Either way, for those who find offensive his attitude towards core supporters, we can use a nice little link which we can click and make a user go unnoticed and mind his own business: go under his username and click Ignore. Problem solved. Guess that the 2 former groups of core Quark supporters didn't had this option ? or they did ? maybe they only needed a pretext for leaving ? OKay.

I agree this is why there is a good market for the both Reddits - its filling a gap  - i don't care about this or that sock puppet .

just one thing though.........

Who was right?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/1

so after our dumpers run out of powder ( you will now claim that there was no dumping ha ha)

where will Quark sit on the Market Cap ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 06:34:23 PM

ha ha look at you all running around panicking ha ha.

its all crashed kids.

Quark is still right there - see our investors don't give  flying fuck about gimmicks.

they are cost price averaging in to avoid  the :

"Fiat ruble" situation that is looking more and more obvious every day.

they are doing this because there is no dick sucker monopolist above them that is going to "ruin their day"  al la Dark , Litecoin and Bitcoin.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:02:55 PM

Who is left anyway?

VIC?
coinmama?

who else?

Someone did mention VIC was involved with the mimicoin fiasco ..... that can't be true can it? 

I want to know where all this fighting takes place? i mean it can't just be the banter and comments on this thread causing dedicated members to leave qrk surely? This type of internet trolling and banter happens on most boards, people should be immune to this type of thing by now. If someone makes comments without being able to validate them with some kind of evidence that can be analysed and reasoned upon by all then it means nothing. The way it is presented really should not be an issue.

With "core" the POB coin - i see qrkfx had put a lot of effort into that. Yes, a few people showed up to say it was crap, doomed, pathetic etc. I notice though nobody really pushed forward any hard evidence or even a firm argument with regards to how it was crap, doomed and pointless. Therefore he should have ignored all of that.

There is no fighting. People move on, because they don't see a future.

I can only speak for myself, and how I experience it. I see that that the community is powerless because there is lack of engagement (and capability?) of the developer.
There were many many good ideas about the merge mining coin where we put the Quark community at the first place. But one person did not like it. He wanted that HE (I don't need to tell you who the HE is ;-) )was put at the first place...Lot's of greeding behaviour was behind the curtains, and see where it leads...to nowhere...

It appears that the developer can only be influenced by the one person which name I will not mention anymore.

The last 7 months we build infrastructure for Quark (mobile wallet, lots of promotion, ingame payments for shaq-fu game, Quark universe, Quark planet,  and many many more) where coinmama, quarkfx and victor were leading figures. Therefore it makes no sense that they would harm or troll Quark. Think about that before you read another false insinuation of that one person.

The "core members" always put Quark at the first place, therefore it makes no sense to put forward hard evidence. There is enough information to set up your own opinion. There is not one who is right or one who is not right. We are all right.

Quark is a brilliant coin. But a coin needs more. It also needs dedicated people who build infrastructure. I have no idea why that one person is destroying the community.....but I am afraid you will never read a sensible post out of his fingers.....therefore we can't ask him.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:10:10 PM

Who is left anyway?

VIC?
coinmama?

who else?

I can only speak for myself, and how I experience it. I see that that the community is powerless because there is lack of engagement (and capability?) of the developer.
There were many many good ideas about the merge mining coin where we put the Quark community at the first place. But one person did not like it. He wanted that HE (I don't need to tell you who the HE is ;-) )was put at the first place...Lot's of greeding behaviour was behind the curtains, and see where it leads...to nowhere...

It appears that the developer can only be influenced by the one person which name I will not mention anymore.

The last 7 months we build infrastructure for Quark (mobile wallet, lots of promotion, ingame payments for shaq-fu game, Quark universe, Quark planet,  and many many more) where coinmama, quarkfx and victor were leading figures. Therefore it makes no sense that they would harm or troll Quark. Think about that before you read another false insinuation of that one person.

The "core members" always put Quark at the first place, therefore it makes no sense to put forward hard evidence. There is enough information to set up your own opinion. There is not one who is right or one who is not right. We are all right.

Quark is a brilliant coin. But a coin needs more. It also needs dedicated people who build infrastructure. I have no idea why that one person is destroying the community.....but I am afraid you will never read a sensible post out of his fingers.....therefore we can't ask him.

+1 kolin is against quarks succes and wants to benefit him self, he doesn't care if quark succeeds. See this link of him where publicly make a topic AGAINST core members who just like silvermetal said have done so much for quark and calls them shills and trolls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725753.msg8201177#msg8201177 this is something a quark hater would do. Also i have evidence that this guy wanted to pull a scam when you guys see it you would want him out of quark asap.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:14:44 PM

have no idea why that one person is destroying the community

Cause he is protecting his and max assets.Isnt that obvious to everybody ?Why would he spend so much time fighting and trolling if he wouldnt own a large amount of quarks.He is each time attacking when people integrade a solution against the big wallets.Why ?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:15:12 PM

Who is left anyway?

VIC?
coinmama?

who else?

The last 7 months we build infrastructure for Quark (mobile wallet, lots of promotion, ingame payments for shaq-fu game, Quark universe, Quark planet,  and many many more) where coinmama, quarkfx and victor were leading figures. Therefore it makes no sense that they would harm or troll Quark. Think about that before you read another false insinuation of that one person.

+1 kolin is against quarks succes and wants to benefit him self, he doesn't care if quark succeeds. See this link of him where publicly make a topic AGAINST core members who just like silvermetal said have done so much for quark and calls them shills and trolls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725753.msg8201177#msg8201177 this is something a quark hater would do. Also i have evidence that this guy wanted to pull a scam when you guys see it you would want him out of quark asap.

ha ha yet all you do (all this hard work) and that price just holds and goes up - poor you ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:16:01 PM

Cause he is protecting his and max assets.Isnt that obvious to everybody ?Why would he spend so much time fighting and trolling if he wouldnt own a large amount of quarks.He is each time attacking when people integrade a solution against the big wallets.Why ?

because winter is coming Thule that's why.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:01:19 AM

Wait, how would he be protecting his quark assets by fighting and pushing out the best contributors (allegedly)?

How is that protecting your investment?  

And what proof is there that max keiser has any quark left?  Wouldn't he have talked about it on his show tjeee past 7+ months?  I haven't heard anything so there's a good chance max has sold and moved on.

I own little quark but I'm trying to figure out if quark still has big potential or if last year's massive run was a fluke.

Cheers!

Edit: and what proof is there that he even speaks with. Max let alone works with him?  Thx.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:40:06 AM

Wait, how would he be protecting his quark assets by fighting and pushing out the best contributors (allegedly)?

And what proof is there that max keiser has any quark left?  Wouldn't he have talked about it on his show tjeee past 7+ months?  I haven't heard anything so there's a good chance max has sold and moved on.

I own little quark but I'm trying to figure out if quark still has big potential or if last year's massive run was a fluke.

Cheers!

Edit: and what proof is there that he even speaks with. Max let alone works with him?  Thx.

Vald this is bitcointalk.org  (remember)

its open season they are trolling you - they made up a "core member group"

to then say they "did things" (actually nothing)

to then be "offended" when we didn't destroy Quark.

its all for nothing they've dumped a million+ and the price has hardly a dent.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:54:12 AM

Thanks for clarifying.  So are these guys dumping to unload their quark coins or are they dumping and spreading fud to try and push the price down so they can buy up more?

I'm seeing a lot of manipulation in other alts where whales are taking advantage of this down market and they're smashing the prices and buying it back much cheaper from desperate miners and people who are giving up on alts.

I'm not giving up - if they go lower and I can get the BTC then I'm buying more.  The rebound is coming and it should be much bigger than last year's and it should [hopefully] start by next month [september].

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792

/dev/null

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:50:07 AM

Cheers!

You can ignore this guy, hes slandering in other threads too. See IXCoin thread. Devcoin is also a good example.
Tens of thousands lines of text with 1-2% meaning.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
maok

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:02:37 AM

You can ignore this guy, hes slandering in other threads too. See IXCoin thread. Devcoin is also a good example.
Also others are asked not to quote him in their replies.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:14:40 AM

Can you clarify which poster specifically ? (because Thule and Digitalindustry have a varied history)
maok

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:31:03 AM

Can you clarify which poster specifically ? (because Thule and Digitalindustry have a varied history)
I don't know of whom @K1773R was talking, but I was referring at the user which causes lots of adversities and insulting posts towards quarkers
Digitalindustry.

As for Thule it doesn't matter because no one cares for what he says.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:34:30 AM

What happened ?

Sounds bad.

Hahahaa.  Oh shit, digital, that had me rolling.

You're not making any new friends here that's for sure.  lol.

Cheers!

Now, not only is there a way to 'ignore' posters, there is also a way to post invisible text (for some posters like DGI,it seems).

Maybe we could experiment with different text colours, and see which posters are excluded from reading. Grin
K1773R
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:43:06 AM

I don't know of whom @K1773R was talking, but I was referring at the user which causes lots of adversities and insulting posts towards quarkers
Digitalindustry.

As for Thule it doesn't matter because no one cares for what he says.
I quited Vlad2Vlad, therefore i was talking about him.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
K1773R
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:43:45 AM

Thats a good idea Smiley
Quoting him but removing text, just leaving the link is also an option.

[GPG Public Key]
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

Cheers!

hey K1773R i know he gets a little emotional i've read a lot of Vlads writing on here -

to answer you Vlad - yes basically they are trolling to drop the price , but not to buy back, they are actually helping us distribute - they either work for "BTC directly" or are employees of and "agency" that works directly for Banks and  has total disregard for the US constitution.

to be clear they are NOT federal employees (even if they think they are )  they work for large commercial Banks and then by proxy a group of Banks.

they are literally the enemy of humanity Vlad.  (by proxy)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: