Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:34:42 AM

Top ten? You single-handedly keep quark in its current downtrend. Enjoy!

Some are arguing he's doing this on purpose until Quark loses its last supporter, thats why we tried to vent him from any public official Quark environment. We can't kick him out of this thread unfortunately and new users here always seem to fall for his low life tricks but most of them are used to his troll status and have him on ignore list.

Let's start a new QRK thread here that is self moderated. ANY person that does not discuss things is a reasonable manner can be deleted.

QRKfx is with reddcoin now?

Was QRKfx a developer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:37:30 AM

Some are arguing he's doing this on purpose until Quark loses its last supporter, thats why we tried to vent him from any public official Quark environment. We can't kick him out of this thread unfortunately and new users here always seem to fall for his low life tricks but most of them are used to his troll status and have him on ignore list.

Let's start a new QRK thread here that is self moderated. ANY person that does not discuss things is a reasonable manner can be deleted.

Was QRKfx a developer?

Not a coding developer for the coin. That was MAX

QRKfx was a core member of the community that had put a lot of time and effort into qrk and had had a very positive effect upon the community and getting things done whilst he was here. I actually believe he was one of qrks most ardent supporters. 

ilusm

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:41:36 AM

I' glad to see there are still have many people pay attention to quark.maybe we can hire a developer to take over quark.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:56:41 AM

Can KJO be banned from this forum? His inflammatory posts are unwelcome.

DigitalIndustry might be eccentric and annoy the hell out of many people, but he makes many excellent points. He is also, unlike KJO, a supporter of QRK.

The guy doesn't even have a single negative feedback and you want him banned [from the from the entire forum] cause his posts are unwelcome from your perspective?

Do you get this butthurt often?  Is your mangina always this sore?

This isn't Red China, Bitcointalk is not communist - this forum is American where people have something called freedom of speech so we apologize if you're offended and your feelers are hurt over some guy posting his differing opinion.

FYI:  There's a nice ignore button, obviously for advanced users with some form of critical thinking so when you reach that offer of smart - feel free to push that ignore button everytime you're feeling extra buttthurt by someone's Natural Rights.

Until then, try not to overdose and die on stupidity.

Peace!

Kjo and team "salt trolls" don't believe in about freedom, they work directly for Debt money institutions, they believe that humans should not be free.

in a word they are the scum of the earth. little more than parasites, they want you to pay tax and work for them.

they don't believe in debt free money, and they don't believe that humans should have money that is not issued by a central authority into debt.

in essence they want you to be a slave.

but its all falling apart, they think by trolling here or there that they can make any difference.

they really are just as i stated unemployed former car park trolley pushers, that got fired from that job.

Gibberish! What is a "salt project" or salt troll, can you elaborate for us or provide a link of some sort so we can be enlightened?  Salt this, salt that...You keep mentioning it over and over.....and over...its become a fixation and no one understands wtf u are talking about (probably on purpose?).

What the person above stated...KJO...is very true...you have a destructive streak that is pathological. So many good ideas wasted because you cant get out of your own way, trashing the community that has been so supportive of Quark.  wtf. take some meds dude.

There are troll mills in India that you can pay to troll. I heard there was one occupied by laid of workers to a mine recently. Maybe it was a salt mine? Otherwise, I have no idea what a salt troll is either.

: D you pretty much got it.

thats the best explanation.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:59:46 AM

Was QRKfx a developer?

he made a picture on Photoshop once.

then tried to fork Quark's core code with the rest of the retards (that were laid off from the Indian mine) - the core coder is Max and possibly other talented individuals..

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:19:26 PM

Then I became aware of kolin's ways and his "evil sick vibe" (as quoted from a BTC whale I brought to quark's door who refused to buy after researching kolin's "public face".

The only Bitcoin whales left are the five guys that pocketed it all and a few "institutions", you are simply a dullard , Bitcoin + Paypal = Price drop.  = there is no market fuck Tard.

Bitcoin is on its long descent downward, at best a few large Bitcoin holder will jump, like this recent news that old mate is going to put his BTC stash in monero, all he will be doing is subsidizing one set of people for another, hardly a market is it?

that's a different ball game isn't it.

"people invest in people" you are an idiot, people invest in something that is going to go up.

If people invest in people then this is good considering i helped protect the Quark core code from trolly pushing parasites like you.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
KJO

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:55:13 PM

DigitalIndustry might be eccentric and annoy the hell out of many people, but he makes many excellent points. He is also, unlike KJO, a supporter of QRK.

The guy doesn't even have a single negative feedback and you want him banned [from the from the entire forum] cause his posts are unwelcome from your perspective?

Do you get this butthurt often?  Is your mangina always this sore?

This isn't Red China, Bitcointalk is not communist - this forum is American where people have something called freedom of speech so we apologize if you're offended and your feelers are hurt over some guy posting his differing opinion.

FYI:  There's a nice ignore button, obviously for advanced users with some form of critical thinking so when you reach that offer of smart - feel free to push that ignore button everytime you're feeling extra buttthurt by someone's Natural Rights.

Until then, try not to overdose and die on stupidity.

Peace!

Kjo and team "salt trolls" don't believe in about freedom, they work directly for Debt money institutions, they believe that humans should not be free.

in a word they are the scum of the earth. little more than parasites, they want you to pay tax and work for them.

they don't believe in debt free money, and they don't believe that humans should have money that is not issued by a central authority into debt.

in essence they want you to be a slave.

but its all falling apart, they think by trolling here or there that they can make any difference.

they really are just as i stated unemployed former car park trolley pushers, that got fired from that job.

You are a liar but you already know this.

I don't believe in debt money.  In fact, I helped create a video called the "quark bomb" that illustrates the dangers of holding debt money in support of quark. Almost every post I make is about the dangers of the current fiat system. Your unsophisticated kindergarten level grasp of economics and finance is perhaps why you don't comprehend this. You are a pathological liar grasping at air.

I dont know what salt is or why you keep mentioning it but I would imagine it is because you need to create a safe diversion to take the pressure off being so universally hated. All that lying has gotta take a toll on your limp lifeless empty dark lost soul. You are already living in hell.

Don't let facts get in your way kolin. It seems to me the vast majority of people know what you are now so I consider my efforts to expose you to be totally successful. Look at how your panties are in a bunch over poor old kjo. Awwwwww poor kolin is so worked up over being exposed. I heard trolls don't like sunlight! Must be true.

Reach in your deep deep bag of bullshit and lies and pull me out another dead rabbit. It's all the ammo you have. Lol.

KJO

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:04:13 PM

Then I became aware of kolin's ways and his "evil sick vibe" (as quoted from a BTC whale I brought to quark's door who refused to buy after researching kolin's "public face".

The only Bitcoin whales left are the five guys that pocketed it all and a few "institutions", you are simply a dullard , Bitcoin + Paypal = Price drop.  = there is no market fuck Tard.

Bitcoin is on its long descent downward, at best a few large Bitcoin holder will jump, like this recent news that old mate is going to put his BTC stash in monero, all he will be doing is subsidizing one set of people for another, hardly a market is it?

that's a different ball game isn't it.

"people invest in people" you are an idiot, people invest in something that is going to go up.

If people invest in people then this is good considering i helped protect the Quark core code from trolly pushing parasites like you.

Hilarious stuff. I can see your face is so red trying to manufacture another bulllshit response. It is comical.

Quark is  in a downtrend even worse than BTC and everybody can thank kolin evans for it.

You don't know jack about "investing". That's why you spend your whole life trying to deceive people, you just don't have the "goods" to get the job done.

You can't even do basic reading comprehension, it is shameful.
KJO

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:16:24 PM

Wrong again.

I never said "people invest in people". I said smart money invests in people, but you wouldn't know that anyway. Basic reading comprehension and  basic investment maxims are way over your head.

Maybe you can't understand english? Is it your second language? I'll write like you and maybe you can understand better? Don't worry sport,  I'll type REALLLL slow, I know you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

So how do coins go "up" kolin? Hmmm? haha hmmm?

Do coins autonomously go "up" by themselves? Hmmm?

Or do people's labor equity in supporting and working behind the coin make the coin go up? Hmmmm? haha.

Did thunderclap happen by itself? Hmmmm? haha

Did shaqfu happen by itself? Hmmmm?

Quark Universe happen by itself? Haha

The fact that you don't understand what labor equity, conservation of energy, the value of a professional talent pool, or even basic econ ie where "value" comes from is in direct conflict with your comical pseudo-intellectual act and Hasbro Toy kindergarten economics and shows everyone what a clown you really are. Even Max Guevara stated Quark is 100% community driven. You don't even know what "value" means. LMAO. 

PS I never supported any change to the quark code as you lie about. You have massive psychological problems and no amount of prayer will help you escape from your dark hell. I truly feel sorry for you. It must be an incredibly sad and lonely lonely life.

JimminyCricket

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:47:50 PM

Today I have none left, lol.

So, by your own admission, you own no Quark. Get lost, troll.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:35:39 AM

here on r/bitcoin they are exposing a paid shill - he got a little nervous after i tweeted him/it and told it that it had been exposed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2fz7du/guys_this_is_the_twitter_of_user/

also - this Blog just got Quark a lot of attention:

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/why-paypal-accepting-bitcoin-is-nothing-to-do-with-apple-mobile-payments-what-is-ebays-future/

if Open Bazaar does not incorporate Quark ( we can see no indication that they would) (but we will get in touch) there will be many more decentralized market places soon, let competition in the free market decide.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
kibtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:11:19 AM

Quark
just needs more marketing Grin
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:08:44 AM

+1

If someone holds no QRK, why would they make so many long emotional posts ?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:31:26 AM

+1

If someone holds no QRK, why would they make so many long emotional posts ?

its bad out there, people are losing jobs, lets have some measure of tolerance these guys have to put food on the table.

after the mine closed, they had to walk miles just for water probably...

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:45:54 AM

ok, lets allow digi to talk to himself about salt, trolls and finally salt trolls;)

We can talk about quark...

What is current situation? Do we still have some team? What plans do we have?

I wish this thread was on the first page all the time.

Own forum is good for making things happen, but here we can grab a lot of new quarkers!

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:24:40 PM

ok, lets allow digi to talk to himself about salt, trolls and finally salt trolls;)

Own forum is good for making things happen, but here we can grab a lot of new quarkers!

Current situation is bad but it could be worse if thats of any consolation :-)

We have one important quarker missing: James, which was handling quarkfoundation.cc and also qrk.cc I think. He went to Irak 2 months ago, to the northern part which apparently is safer, and so far there is no sign of him. coinmama(foundation member) has been trying to get hold of him but with no success.

Max Guevara has mailed in this morning to say he is still working on updating the core wallet to 0.9.2 and the other Quark dev Graeme is working on the better designed wallet version but progress is done at a slow rate so we don't know when both of these updates will be released.

Team is assembling at quarktalk.org, there are many new quarkers over there brought from other promo campaigns. New quarkers from this subsection of bitcointalk tend to bring only speculators and trolls, they have no long term allegiance to the community that is using that currency, they flee as soon as price is down.

We are working with a new quarker MacDuro which will organize a Quark promotion among gamers communities, anyone wanting to get involved is welcomed to come by and offer the assistance with anything they can help(we are searching for a designer to help with promo and logos, also searching for a spokesman with a good level of english). Link is here: http://quarktalk.org/threads/searching-project-leader-s-steam-gamers-quark-project.128/

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:51:17 PM

you can work with Quark or you can work against Quark - that's your prerogative you don't think humans can discern the difference?

its not 1914 kids or 1974 for that matter.

you are little children.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:54:01 PM

Current situation is bad but it could be worse if thats of any consolation :-)

We have one important quarker missing: James, which was handling quarkfoundation.cc and also qrk.cc I think. He went to Irak 2 months ago, to the northern part which apparently is safer, and so far there is no sign of him. coinmama(foundation member) has been trying to get hold of him but with no success.

Max Guevara has mailed in this morning to say he is still working on updating the core wallet to 0.9.2 and the other Quark dev Graeme is working on the better designed wallet version but progress is done at a slow rate so we don't know when both of these updates will be released.

Team is assembling at quarktalk.org, there are many new quarkers over there brought from other promo campaigns. New quarkers from this subsection of bitcointalk tend to bring only speculators and trolls, they have no long term allegiance to the community that is using that currency, they flee as soon as price is down.

We are working with a new quarker MacDuro which will organize a Quark promotion among gamers communities, anyone wanting to get involved is welcomed to come by and offer the assistance with anything they can help(we are searching for a designer to help with promo and logos, also searching for a spokesman with a good level of english). Link is here: http://quarktalk.org/threads/searching-project-leader-s-steam-gamers-quark-project.128/

i'm going to get in touch with Max and see if he wants to work towards some positive solutions re Quark and derivatives.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:22:19 PM

There is a Quarktalk announcement Topic made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777327.0

Feel free to promote it
Max Guevara

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Quark developer

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:40:30 PM

Quark 0.9.2 Test4 available

This release adds Quark mining and the mining UI settings to the Quark 0.9.2 core.

The built-in miner has been tested and the wallet has also been tested with the sgminer GPU miner.

If no major issues are found in this release then this should be the final 0.9.2 test release before this branch is merged into the main Quark branch.

Thanks for all the feedback received from testers.

Note: Remember to backup your Quark wallet and data directories before updating.

Download links:

Source code: https://github.com/MaxGuevara/quark092

Win32: https://mega.co.nz/#!hotRhBYB!r7H6xy0mlfH12BVxZHmZ-BX12VWzX8CZqrXLZJevEgc

Win64: https://mega.co.nz/#!k0kFHZDQ!rPZ6NCtz1RdbOgtroQAX2VKiZijo_sf0FfhUynGYTyA

Max
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: