Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

When did the new forum go live?

The forum went through testing phase from 1-5th July, we have introduced a crypto reward system based on users contributions and after going through multiple tests it went live on 14th August.

I believed I asked you before but has any quark early adopter reviewed the history posted in the book to check if the data is accurate ?

P.S. My suggestion is to be very careful when dealing with that user, he's a proven scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778506.msg8776313 and I wouldn't wish you to become another victim of his.

Tyke just so you know none of these guys hold any Quark their big play was to sell a bunch and the price went up - oops.

anyhow pm me if you have details i'd like to help you, you can ignore the forum trolls.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rusty_1993

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Quark it up!

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:48:07 AM

A chance to make Quark a huge success, includes price increase and user base. Here is how..

With ShaqFu coming in 2015 it needs a payment processor. Now there is Moolah, but it's not certain how they will operate since there has been some criticism.

As of now the leading payment gateway is GoCoin http://gocoin.com/ (accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin) and has recently managed to partner with Paypal which is pretty huge.

Most popular companies GoCoin is working with as of now are Bitcoinshop, eGifter, KnCMiner and CoinMine.
Now i think they would glad to add Big Deez Productions to their list, a team of video game industry professionals that comes from legendary projects like HALO, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Alan Wake, Spec Ops: The Line, Battlefield, Killzone, Max Payne, Duke Nukem, and many other huge franchises and right now working on ShaqFu where Quark is the in game currency. They are also partnered with Shaquille O'neal, a multi millionair basketball celebrity.

This will benefit GoCoin since it will get them more exposure and more transactions will go through them.
If GoCoin wants to add Big Deez Productions to their list they have to add Quark as well and since they are partnered with Paypal this will be a huge milestone for Quark. The tools are here it's up to us to make it happen.

Fantastic Idea!    Should we work on a presentation for GoCoin?

Yes we should, basically the aim is to request gocoin to add Quark and our argument is that we need a legit payment gateway for transactions, this game will be released worldwide and available for all consoles and steam so a professional payment system is needed. The company/merchant they want to work with is Big Deez Productions. So we need to contact them rather someone who has English as their mother language (we had Vic doing the communication with shaqfu but he has been inactive). Remember that the message needs to be convincing and pointing out the benefits for Gocoin is they would add Quark. I guess they will collect fees from the transactions going through with Quark being used for in-game purchases.

Can you elaborate more on the presentation part?

And guys also register at www.alegendreborn.com members area and give suggestions and new ideas for the game (can be quark related), at the same time spread awareness on quark. I'll be back on saturday so then i can be more active and sign up there as well.

I don't have very much experience, but I am willing to help put together some kind of proposal. (English is my native language). If we can muster up a group to meet up in IRC perhaps? 2-3 would be enough people. 

This is Quark's most likely way to stand out in the near future. When Shaq Fu drops, people are gonna be all over Quark!

Anyone interested!?

@Netnox sounds like you've been thinking about this a little, would you be interested?
MacDuro

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:56:37 AM

A chance to make Quark a huge success, includes price increase and user base. Here is how..

With ShaqFu coming in 2015 it needs a payment processor. Now there is Moolah, but it's not certain how they will operate since there has been some criticism.

As of now the leading payment gateway is GoCoin http://gocoin.com/ (accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin) and has recently managed to partner with Paypal which is pretty huge.

Most popular companies GoCoin is working with as of now are Bitcoinshop, eGifter, KnCMiner and CoinMine.
Now i think they would glad to add Big Deez Productions to their list, a team of video game industry professionals that comes from legendary projects like HALO, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Alan Wake, Spec Ops: The Line, Battlefield, Killzone, Max Payne, Duke Nukem, and many other huge franchises and right now working on ShaqFu where Quark is the in game currency. They are also partnered with Shaquille O'neal, a multi millionair basketball celebrity.

This will benefit GoCoin since it will get them more exposure and more transactions will go through them.
If GoCoin wants to add Big Deez Productions to their list they have to add Quark as well and since they are partnered with Paypal this will be a huge milestone for Quark. The tools are here it's up to us to make it happen.

Fantastic Idea!    Should we work on a presentation for GoCoin?

Yes we should, basically the aim is to request gocoin to add Quark and our argument is that we need a legit payment gateway for transactions, this game will be released worldwide and available for all consoles and steam so a professional payment system is needed. The company/merchant they want to work with is Big Deez Productions. So we need to contact them rather someone who has English as their mother language (we had Vic doing the communication with shaqfu but he has been inactive). Remember that the message needs to be convincing and pointing out the benefits for Gocoin is they would add Quark. I guess they will collect fees from the transactions going through with Quark being used for in-game purchases.

Can you elaborate more on the presentation part?

And guys also register at www.alegendreborn.com members area and give suggestions and new ideas for the game (can be quark related), at the same time spread awareness on quark. I'll be back on saturday so then i can be more active and sign up there as well.

I don't have very much experience, but I am willing to help put together some kind of proposal. (English is my native language). If we can muster up a group to meet up in IRC perhaps? 2-3 would be enough people. 

This is Quark's most likely way to stand out in the near future. When Shaq Fu drops, people are gonna be all over Quark!

Anyone interested!?

@Netnox sounds like you've been thinking about this a little, would you be interested?

Maybe you want join this projec , take a look :

http://quarktalk.cc/threads/searching-project-leader-s-steam-gamers-quark-project.128/
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:51:17 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/comments/2i72yv/the_key_aspect_of_the_emuni_system_is_the/

The key aspect of the eMuni system is the decentralized market - I've had a preliminary discussion with Dan about native Quark support in the marketplace.

https://twitter.com/Kolin_Quark/status/518063279365574656

Quark can bring a lot of small businesses to a decentralized market.

Dan and I had a discussion around decentralized market places.

If the eMuni market is the first multi Crypto market i'd like it to support Quark and vice versa.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

logging for the supporters left on here - Hilux etc i know you guys are still on BTCtalk.org

No news on weather we will be live with Open Bazaar - I've spoken to one of he devs briefly

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Rusty_1993

Quark it up!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:39:48 AM

The first mobile wallet pictures of Crypto Cyurrencies (Quark) in Iran

NICE! Shoutout from Canada guys! Smiley Nice to see you using Quark too.

This has to be my favorite part of cryptocurrencies! Global decentralized connections! Cheesy
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:29:43 AM

Beautiful looking city we should all do one !

as we celebrate the Quark stability in these uncertain Bitcoin days.

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

good time to be buying Quark ! love that its not getting dumped by monopoly miners !

I had an email conversation with a reporter today i hope that convo didn't in some way cause this expedition !

i don't think i moved the market or anything - but Bitstamp had or has a 30,000 BTC sell order, which is probably not a miner. (who knows)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Rusty_1993

Quark it up!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:40:22 PM

The first mobile wallet pictures of Crypto Cyurrencies (Quark) in Iran

NICE! Shoutout from Canada guys! Smiley Nice to see you using Quark too.

This has to be my favorite part of cryptocurrencies! Global decentralized connections! Cheesy

Global decentralised connections, sound awesome

Hahaha thanks man!
Rusty_1993

Quark it up!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:54:13 PM

Hey everyone

This was just posted on reddit, http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2icqsj/quark_hashrate_and_dominant_pool/ this is concerning to see.

But more so than that, it makes me realize this is probably Quark's biggest issue at the moment. There is a thread in the post above which was posted 6 moths ago ( Here it is. http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/22dcpz/quark_hashrate/ ).

If you read that, you will see what I am talking about but there was a few good ideas in there that are fairly simple that would require Max's approval.

For example, one guy suggetion is: "Suggestion: have an introduction window open up at the first launch of the wallet. It should give general information about quark and end with how quark truly is a community currency: "it is completely decentralized because people like you are running the network. Just keep the wallet open to help secure the network!" or something cheesy like that..." Post was deleted so I can't give credits to anyone.

But he's right, simple and would definitely help the newcomers to Quark!

Plus, it will probably just come with the next update of the wallet. Everyone will see it next time they open their wallet, and who knows, maybe newcomers will be like "Great that's easy", and maybe people who gave up mining Quark will be sympathetic and help the network out. Especially with @Mako 's promotion where you get 100 for solo mining with the wallet.

Just something to think about. Maybe go through the Threads above and see what ideas pop into your heads...... Cheesy

Thanks,
Rusty_1993
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:30:18 AM

The single pool issue will probably resolve itself, as we rise up in price.

the decentralization issue often confuses people, while the single pool is not ideal, the miners are much more decentralized as opposed to an ASIC system where a whole pool can be owned by a single mining farm.

so you see a Quark pool is a pool of separate people where as a monopoly crypto pool is a possibly and can be a pool of a single miner.

its a hard one to grasp fully, and i'm not saying its not an issue but its something to monitor into the future.

there doesn't seem much activity happening on the other things - we seem to be expanding in China though, and other key investors are slowly but surly buying in.

one wonders how much sell powder our sellers  have?

its certainly not unlimited and what happens when Bitcoin drops >?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:24:40 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 08:37:06 AM by quarkfx

@fiatpete

its a hard one to grasp fully, and i'm not saying its not an issue but its something to monitor into the future.

It´s easy to grasp actually. One pool controls lot more than 50% of the hashrate and that allows the pool provider to potentially(!) mess up with Quark in the blink of an eye. That issue was discussed for Bitcoin with ghash.io and it was less dramatic than Quark. While digitalindustry loves to talk "attack vectors" on other coins (particularly mining monopoly), with Quark he prefers to say that a big mess that exists for at least 9 months is "something to monitor into the future". The difference between "single miner monopoly" and "pool monopoly" is of any relevance (because noone could ever know if the users on the pool are different entities) and "security measures" like checkpointing won´t prevent a potential(!) attack.

You are certainly also interested that digitalindustry was involved in staging a coin launch that was meant to become a Quark merge mining coin later on particularly to cope with the low hashrate + monopoly issue that Quark (Mimiccoin) If you missed it, you should also read this thread that documents acitivities of manipulation by digitalindustry.

Anyway, if you hold Quark I can comfort you: The pool owners wouldn´t attack Quark, because it is worth close to nothing and the userbase has shrunk essentially if you look at all existing Quark forums. They would kill the coin, but more important they would kill their reputation = their daily income.  
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:34:09 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 04:00:12 PM by digitalindustry

@fiatpete

It´s easy to grasp actually. One pool controls lot more than 50% of the hashrate and that allows the pool provider to potentially(!) mess up with Quark in the blink of an eye. That issue was discussed for Bitcoin with ghash.io and it was less dramatic than Quark. While digitalindustry loves to talk "attack vectors" on other coins (particularly mining monopoly), with Quark he prefers to say that a big mess that exists for at least 9 months is "something to monitor into the future". The difference between "single miner monopoly" and "pool monopoly" is of any relevance (because noone could ever know if the users on the pool are different entities) and "security measures" like checkpointing won´t prevent a potential(!) attack.

You are certainly also interested that digitalindustry was involved in staging a coin launch that was meant to become a Quark merge mining coin later on particularly to cope with the low hashrate + monopoly issue that Quark (Mimiccoin) If you missed it, you should also read this thread that documents acitivities of manipulation by digitalindustry.

Anyway, if you hold Quark I can comfort you: The pool owners wouldn´t attack Quark, because it is worth close to nothing and the userbase has shrunk essentially if you look at all existing Quark forums. They would kill the coin, but more important they would kill their reputation = their daily income.  

anyone with any sense will see this above rant as bullish - these guys seem just desperate now.

all of these things have existed for the last 9 month as you say - and yes we can be ddos - but that will just drive interest.

I take QuarkFx desperation as a sign that he knows the imminent trend of Quark - he is further rattled by the fact that all my predictions re BTC and others have come to pass so far.

he feels that with this new attention (the reporter I just spoke to ) and other vectors, this will drive more interest in the only Crypto that is in the top ten and is actual number #1  of the non monopoly crypto.

So i welcome you having to rehash old memes to try to drive some investors away on a backwater developers forum - good times old chap -

meanwhile BTC sinks and some of that capital comes off the BTC table and into Quark -

when that occurs, (in this next leg down) - hash will rise and the majority of that hash will go to the suprnova pool ( https://qrk.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool ) as it is already developing new hash -

we will also promote it - so you see the problem is not systematic like the structurally terminal systematic issues of BTC.

the problem is dynamic and that's why Quark is a better system.

we can also fork it to keep that dynamic attribute (benefiting the most)(and benefiting all the investors)  , and there is fuck all you can do, because Cryptsy and BTC38 will follow the people.

you like democracy?

there's some decentralized democracy for you.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:09:49 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 05:14:43 PM by digitalindustry

In fact Quarkfx thanks for the inspiration -

you have inspired me to put out the idea of a Market cap site of :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813255.msg9105298#msg9105298

https://twitter.com/Kolin_Quark/status/519169308568461312

PoW~ Crypto Market Cap

- Education is spreading about the fundamentals of Crypto Currency, we all know that, but we still need to keep it simple.

- One thing i think that people can understand is the "Hard Cap" idea that there will never be more than a certain number, basically from a pure economics standpoint anything with a hard cap is very flawed or basically doomed, I think most developers would agree (if they were being honest publicly)

- any real Dev or economist (fiat or Crypto) knows the Hard Cap is a deal breaker, it's childish, embarrassing and immature (in many respects), especially in a system of ever growing competition.

- It drives the "pyramid" meme also it does in reality give an unprecedented advantage to early adopters. ( an unacceptable one, which won't function)

- So here is the proposal, A market Cap website with very simple basic rules, anything without the "Hard Cap", second rule; The new currency has to be Proof of Work issued. that is the requirement (as stated in the original "Satoishi" white paper: 

A. The Crypto has to have a continuing PoW issuance> - I like the idea to symbolize it as "PoW~"

B. The PoW can be any algo (totally agnostic on that) -

C. This includes yes PoW/PoS hybrids -

D. Merge mines will not be discriminated against but notes with an * and a filter option (possibly)

The list might surprise you Doge is coming in number 1 so far.

Please give help and add your crypto to the list by commenting below -
remember it only has to have a continuing PoW issuance of any type -  POW/POS hybrids are welcome ! : D
This is what I've got so far errors will be made so correct me if you either see something that is wrong or needs to be added.
May start a bounty for this to be developed into a site - we could help drive people to the Market cap site - we could have a "BTC filter" for reference.
This will help education so we know the "insiders" won't want it to happen, but it will probably happen anyhow, so lets make the list..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1   Doge   1
(merge mined)

2   Peer   2

3   Name   3
(merge mined)

4   Bitshares   4
(after 1 year?)

5   Quark   5

6   Prime   6

7   Zeta   7

8   Nova   8

9   Devcoin   9
(merge mined)

10   Hobonickles   10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~so on
----------------------

add comments.

looks like Doge gets it so far !

HBN at 10 is impressive - * forgot Devcoin I think it has a continuing PoW

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:40:14 PM

In fact Quarkfx thanks for the inspiration -

you have inspired me to put out the idea of a Market cap site of :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813255.msg9105298#msg9105298

https://twitter.com/Kolin_Quark/status/519169308568461312

PoW~ Crypto Market Cap

- Education is spreading about the fundamentals of Crypto Currency, we all know that, but we still need to keep it simple.

- One thing i think that people can understand is the "Hard Cap" idea that there will never be more than a certain number, basically from a pure economics standpoint anything with a hard cap is very flawed or basically doomed, I think most developers would agree (if they were being honest publicly)

- any real Dev or economist (fiat or Crypto) knows the Hard Cap is a deal breaker, it's childish, embarrassing and immature (in many respects), especially in a system of ever growing competition.

- It drives the "pyramid" meme also it does in reality give an unprecedented advantage to early adopters. ( an unacceptable one, which won't function)

- So here is the proposal, A market Cap website with very simple basic rules, anything without the "Hard Cap", second rule; The new currency has to be Proof of Work issued. that is the requirement (as stated in the original "Satoishi" white paper:  

A. The Crypto has to have a continuing PoW issuance> - I like the idea to symbolize it as "PoW~"

B. The PoW can be any algo (totally agnostic on that) -

C. This includes yes PoW/PoS hybrids -

D. Merge mines will not be discriminated against but notes with an * and a filter option (possibly)

The list might surprise you Doge is coming in number 1 so far.

Please give help and add your crypto to the list by commenting below -
remember it only has to have a continuing PoW issuance of any type -  POW/POS hybrids are welcome ! : D
This is what I've got so far errors will be made so correct me if you either see something that is wrong or needs to be added.
May start a bounty for this to be developed into a site - we could help drive people to the Market cap site - we could have a "BTC filter" for reference.
This will help education so we know the "insiders" won't want it to happen, but it will probably happen anyhow, so lets make the list..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1   Doge   1
(merge mined)

2   Peer   2

3   Name   3
(merge mined)

4   Bitshares   4
(after 1 year?)

5   Quark   5

6   Prime   6

7   Zeta  7

8   Nova  8

9   Devcoin   9
(merge mined)

10   Hobonickles   10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~so on
----------------------

add comments.

looks like Doge gets it so far !

HBN at 10 is impressive - * forgot Devcoin I think it has a continuing PoW

Lol

Myriadcoin, Kopimicoin, MMXIV coin, mimiccoin, twittercoin (Nibbles?)  and some other re-branded coins where you involved in (and scamming) are knocking at the door of this capmarket of course?

And also interesting that a coin which is so high in this market cap (Quark at 5) has zero attention from traders. The volume is already for weeks one of the lowest at exchanges (while 247 Million Quarks are mined and don't seem to move in any direction).

You did a pretty good job, to kill the merge mine project.

@Quarkfx, Nice analysis about how Kolin has different views on the hashing rate problems at Quark and bitcoin.
quarkfx

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:45:53 PM

all of these things have existed for the last 9 month as you say - and yes we can be ddos - but that will just drive interest.

Sure, in your mind everything drives interest, even a ddos attack turns out to be good in your brain (btw. i wasn´t talking about ddos, but you won´t understand it anyway)

Oh and "predictions"... You never made any prediction since you carefully avoided linking any of your fortune telling to a timeframe. You actually staged yourself as excactly that: a fortune teller in this thread. People who are engaged in pumping&dumping do the same: attempting to place a self-fulfilling prophecy (of course they bought the junk before to sell to people who fall for them).

I recently saw you predicting Bitcoin to be at 30$, at 50$, at 100$ at 150$ (never saw 300 though) - obviously you never called a date, so I guess you refer to them whenever you like - sharlatan style as usual. You predicted Quarks bottom at 50K, now it is at 2K. You predicted Quark to slowly rise in December, the opposite happened. You claimed huge numbers of investors to buy into Quark and since then daily volume has been low as 4000$-400$ with few exceptions, one of them a pump on September 13 - since then Quarks value declined and today it reached a new low. So even though you never called a specific date which would allow to easily prove you a sharlatan (or a real genius) you were wrong, wrong and wrong again.

So: put your money were your mouth is and give your "predictions" a time frame that allows to track them. Everything else is baloney.

P.S.: Yeah, funny you name Quark as number 1 of the non monopoly crypto and then place it on #5. Oops. I am sure you will another fishy excuse for that inconsistency.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:51:09 PM

Lol

Myriadcoin, Kopimicoin, MMXIV coin, mimiccoin, twittercoin (Nibbles?)  and some other re-branded coins where you involved in are knocking at the door of this capmarket of course?

And also interesting that a coin which is so high in this market cap (Quark at 5) has zero attention from traders. The volume is already for weeks one of the lowest at exchanges (while 247 Million Quarks are mined and don't seem to move in any direction).

You did a pretty good job, to kill the merge mine project.

@Quarkfx, Nice analysis about how Kolin has different views on the hashing rate problems at Quark and bitcoin.

oh you poor thing, you give yourself away every time.... {sigh}

Myriad - no continuing PoW (that i'm aware of)
Kopimi (doesn't exist except in your imagination perhaps?)
MMXIV < what is that?
mimic < yes that would apply eventually perhaps-
nibble ( nope hard cap)

Quark has lot of attention from traders , and growing, we just don't fake our volume its quite simple, but as you are a simple uneducated (monkey like) upward walking creature, this is hard for you to grasp.

don't let that get you down though.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
quarkfx

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:55:00 PM

Oops, i did it again. (click for more insane posts of Digitalindustry)
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:57:49 PM

Sure, in your mind everything drives interest, even a ddos attack turns out to be good in your brain (btw. i wasn´t talking about ddos, but you won´t understand it anyway)

Oh and "predictions"... You never made any prediction since you carefully avoided linking any of your fortune telling to a timeframe. You actually staged yourself as excactly that: a fortune teller in this thread. People who are engaged in pumping&dumping do the same: attempting to place a self-fulfilling prophecy (of course they bought the junk before to sell to people who fall for them).

I recently saw you predicting Bitcoin to be at 30$, at 50$, at 100$ at 150$ (never saw 300 though) - obviously you never called a date, so I guess you refer to them whenever you like - sharlatan style as usual. You predicted Quarks bottom at 50K, now it is at 2K. You predicted Quark to slowly rise in December, the opposite happened. You claimed huge numbers of investors to buy into Quark and since then daily volume has been low as 4000$-400$ with few exceptions, one of them a pump on September 13 - since then Quarks value declined and today it reached a new low. So even though you never called a specific date which would allow to easily prove you a sharlatan (or a real genius) you were wrong, wrong and wrong again.

So: put your money were your mouth is and give your "predictions" a time frame that allows to track them. Everything else is baloney.

P.S.: Yeah, funny you name Quark as number 1 of the non monopoly crypto and then place it on #5. Oops. I am sure you will another fishy excuse for that inconsistency.

yep certainly do - i cast the net very wide to include merge mined crypto my simple friend, (also i did not discriminate against algo)

basically all the stuff you can't apparently understand...?

i know this stuff is hard to grasp but notice that the word "monopoly" is not in the topic or the post?

well there you go, now you have an answer - it is simply a market cap of continuing "PoW~" issuance.

(learn something new everyday)

also i'll post here some dated analysis i did - look forward to it.

don't know what you are rambling about 300 at 500 i said if yo get a opportunity to sell higher take it - (its all there on the journal in black an white) (don't you have to read that?)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:02:30 PM

Oops, i did it again. (click for more insane posts of Digitalindustry)

oh poor you, that was a distraction for "you guys" - and the dev (hazard) wrote 900,000,000 (or something)  and the market abandoned it - it doesn't exist.

except your problem is, you don't have any history of this - your pages didn't go that far so you don't know this.

good idea but - someone should make it.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

you are inspiring me again FX - this is great !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: