Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:04:01 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 07:49:05 PM by silvermetal

What police?
Joke? The trust system is worthless.

Hm, not so sure it is worthless...check this link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729053.60

and have a look in this thread (see page 5 #post 91 and page 6 the reddit copy)...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657528.new#new

wow 7 months ago he was already trolling and insulting, such person belongs to the lowest community level and should not have been allowed to have such a rol, once again i blame max guevera for his careless acts and not relizing with who he was working with was causing lot of damage

Indeed I was shocked as well when I read the time stamp of 7 months. I was there...and never listened to all the alarm bells which were ringing at that moment.

Btw if you read in the first link some reactions of spoetnik..,doesn't it sound familiar Wink (eg post #76 in that thread. Look to the spaces between each line and how he writes "i"). Not to speak about the "haha" in many of spoetnik posts..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:09:17 AM

Btw if you read in the first link some reactions of spoetnik..,doesn't it sound familiar Wink (eg post #76 in that thread. Look to the spaces between each line and how he writes "i"). Not to speak about the "haha" in many of spoetnik posts..

Besides the "i", you just described my writing style.  So I'm not sure it's Spoetnik although it may very well be.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:36:28 AM

Hey everybody...

I am working on some new GIFs and visual FX...

I was wondering who is the original creator of the qrk logo as it is depicted here?

I was wondering how that color gradient is created.
Is this done thru photoshop?

I need to be able to recreate this gradient myself, so I can do some Visual FX.

Can someone help me with this?

Or better yet, does someone have the original PSD with all the layers?

Thanks.

maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:28:26 AM

Hey everybody...

I was wondering who is the original creator of the qrk logo as it is depicted here?

Thanks.
check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266287.msg2848205#msg2848205

the user who created it hasn't been active for awhile..

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:49:50 AM

Hey everybody...

Thanks.
check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266287.msg2848205#msg2848205

the user who created it hasn't been active for awhile..

Thanks, but that's not really the gradient I am looking for.

What's the background gradient you used on quarktalk?
Hm, I can't see it anymore, did you remove it?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:02:38 AM

QRKfx ... any word on core?

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:52:23 AM

@georgem thats quarkfx design
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:58:38 AM

@georgem thats quarkfx design

Alright.

Quarkfx, where are you? Can I please have the underlying photoshop of this effect?
Or whatever software you used to exactly create the quarklogo.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:21:49 AM

Hey everybody...

Thanks.

the creator of that is "MJmonetarymetals" i will try to find his user - I actually "helped him" build it - : D

Originally he had green in it - once he dropped the Green it looked beautiful -

i might have SVG of it but he would have the Illustrator originals -

I also love the Retro designs by another user that made some logos .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:37:57 AM

@digitalindustry better change your username, you got flagged by the IPO police Cheesy

got that after a lot of hard work - no way i'd changing the tag now  : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:45:45 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=28640

I believe this user built that logo -

and here is the original logo comp thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325086.120

the other one that was linked was the first logo design.

so of his early entries :

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:59:36 AM

hm thought it was quarkfx design since the reddit banner is his work
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:03:48 AM

QRKfx ... any word on core?

I think he is in contact with devs from previous messages, although an update would nice.

I think a good time to release a coin might be when Bitcoin starts going on the upside, which has positive influence on the released coin as well (but it's hard to plan and you never know if Bitcoin even might go up like it did before) From there it's the matter of dev involvement with the community to keep it interesting which quark failed to do at the time.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:05:24 AM

where are VIC, Qrkfx, coinmama and some of the serious people who get things done for QrK?

I have not heard from VIC in a while now and he was the main driving force behind qrk for quite some time. QRKfx has done a lot of hard work recently and really i see his efforts poorly rewarded here. I mean NOBODY has any specific negative points to make that were backed up by any kind of specific reasoning we could analyse together. I just heard a lot of " i don't like the sound of it " kind of remarks that really mean nothing.

Without these kind of people pushing us forward we are going nowhere.

Let's get the qrk foundation set up so we know who they are. We have no real leadership here. Yes, Max has been a little more active which is great but we really need some leadership to get some direction and mid term goals we can all get behind.

Let's not let the thread degenerate in to gifs and animations. This is the signature of dying coins.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:07:14 AM

no i think Quarkfx is Peter from the original forum the guys that were trying to say they were "Quark developers"  - they had to try to take over the Crypto because it was a threat to all the other price manipulated crypto - so they panicked and started to say they were "trying to help" Quark from "low hash"

they are rehashing that now and its still not working  ....

its kind of sad a pathetic really?

if Quark fx isn't "Peter" i apologize of course as it would be an insult to  call you a "retard."

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:10:58 AM

Who's going to subsidize the Litecoin and Darkcoin bagholders?

i notice it was only 6,000 Darkcoin that crashed it price, that seems like a fragile price manipulate market to me lol

oh well another turd sinks to the bottom of the toilet ?

we will see i guess?

meanwhile there has been some "NXT" hack - (/which no one cares about as there is no one in the market lol)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:28:38 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 11:50:36 AM by Netnox

no i think Quarkfx is Peter from the original forum the guys that were trying to say they were "Quark developers"  - they had to try to take over the Crypto because it was a threat to all the other price manipulated crypto - so they panicked and started to say they were "trying to help" Quark from "low hash"

they are rehashing that now and its still not working  ....

its kind of sad a pathetic really?

if Quark fx isn't "Peter" i apologize of course as it would be an insult to  call you a "retard."

quarkfx is peter and a very talented guy who contributed a lot to quark and no he is not the peter you mean, the one you mean was another guy an experienced forex trader who wanted to build quark amongst with other guys but were blocked by you and left quark because they couldn't get a hang of the main dev to cooperate with him.

Your lies and constant conspiracies of "they wanted to take over quark because it was a Threat" is stupid and pretty much settled quarks downfall from that moment. You basically took over and i believe you felt threatened to lose your own leadership which you have failed miserably to deliver. All i've seen from them was helping to build a legit infrastructure and trying to fix what could be fixed.

Also there is nothing wrong with having multiple developers, they wanted to be a part of the dev because max guevera the main dev did not communicate and pretty much disappeared at a crucial time when he was needed the most. Also i couldn't believe you were deciding for max, he stated himself that he is open working with multiple devs.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:49:16 AM

where are VIC, Qrkfx, coinmama and some of the serious people who get things done for QrK?

I have not heard from VIC in a while now and he was the main driving force behind qrk for quite some time. QRKfx has done a lot of hard work recently and really i see his efforts poorly rewarded here. I mean NOBODY has any specific negative points to make that were backed up by any kind of specific reasoning we could analyse together. I just heard a lot of " i don't like the sound of it " kind of remarks that really mean nothing.

Without these kind of people pushing us forward we are going nowhere.

Let's get the qrk foundation set up so we know who they are. We have no real leadership here. Yes, Max has been a little more active which is great but we really need some leadership to get some direction and mid term goals we can all get behind.

Let's not let the thread degenerate in to gifs and animations. This is the signature of dying coins.

Vic stated that he is very busy with his job, but hopefully we will see him back soon. Quarkfx, c4shm3n, y3llowblackbird the guys who contributed a lot to quark i think are supporting more the PoB concept, c4shm3n and quarkfx i believe won't continue to work with quark anymore which quarkfx shortly explained here http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2d5521/proof_of_burn_concept_alpha_draft/

Coinmama i think she also agrees with quarkfx concerns, but i'm not sure if she is still with quark.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:54:14 AM

quarkfx is peter and a very talented guy who contributed a lot to quark and no he is not the peter you mean, the one you mean was another guy an experienced forex trader who wanted to build quark amongst with other guys but were blocked by you and left quark because they couldn't get a hang of the main dev to cooperate with him.

Your lies and constant conspiracies of "they wanted to take over quark because it was a Threat" is stupid and pretty much settled quarks downfall from that moment. You basically took over and i believe YOU felt threatened to lose your own leadership which you have failed miserably to deliver. All i've seen from them was helping to build a legit infrastructure and trying to fix what could be fixed.

Also there is nothing wrong with having multiple developers, they wanted to be a part of the dev because max guevera the main dev did NOT communicate and pretty much disappeared at a crucial time when he was needed the most. Also i couldn't believe you were deciding for max, he stated himself that he is open working with multiple devs.

yeah lets explain that - :

the main objective and meme back then was that "hash will be too low and Quark will be attacked"

so i can go find all that (but am not going to waste my energy)  

the fact is Quark is still right here and still the leader, it had a price drop because it ran up to far way too quick, if you can't understand that well what can i say? i can't say anything without insulting the credibility of your intellect, and i don't want to do that because i think you are capable  of learning and are capable of understanding these very simple principals.

you see its the same reason everyone is losing "wealth" right now (LTC DRK you name it) , because you see all of the market (except a few) has been manipulated, but the problem is.... you see, lets look at the difference..

Quark is being actively "suppressed" so see the opposite effect here , show me another crypto on the market right now that is fully distributed where people are even contesting that there is price suppression.

you see if you think hard you will learn...

so you have to decide now if it is or isn't true, what i've just said.

if you decide its true, what can you take away from that ?

if you decide its not true then explain to us all here why?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:57:01 AM

Who's going to subsidize the Litecoin and Darkcoin bagholders?

i notice it was only 6,000 Darkcoin that crashed it price, that seems like a fragile price manipulate market to me lol

oh well another turd sinks to the bottom of the toilet ?

we will see i guess?

meanwhile there has been some "NXT" hack - (/which no one cares about as there is no one in the market lol)

NXT Volume :$ 70,264   
Quark Volume: $ 1,318.

Attacking other before looking in your own backyard brings more harm

ps.
you should really try and get rid of that - trust.
It makes everything worse for quark also.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: