Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
kudos4quark

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:05:34 AM

What the heck is happening here!? I bought ~1,5M QRK in January after reading an article about it and followed the advice to not look at value for half a year. Today is the first day that I read this forsaken thread and can´t believe my eyes. The thread is full of nothing - or rather beyond that - and so is the value of my investment. I won´t chime in stupid "look at the upside" and I can deal with loss. So, tell me, what keeps me from selling? Give me a reason to stay or I´ll start dumping by the end of next week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:28:43 AM

No one has asked me to doanything to do with merged-mining or anything to do with quark. They are all my own ideas. Quark wont be merged-mined with myriad since myriad doesnt contain the quark algo. it will be merge mined with a myriad based side chain. I dont believe Max created myriadcoin. And Kolin has nothing to do with myriadcoin and its dev team. Myriadcoin's price has not "suddenly fallen out of the sky" it's been falling for months due to too high inflation

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:35:49 AM

What the heck is happening here!? I bought ~1,5M QRK in January after reading an article about it and followed the advice to not look at value for half a year. Today is the first day that I read this forsaken thread and can´t believe my eyes. The thread is full of nothing - or rather beyond that - and so is the value of my investment. I won´t chime in stupid "look at the upside" and I can deal with loss. So, tell me, what keeps me from selling? Give me a reason to stay or I´ll start dumping by the end of next week.

The current price should be enough to stop you from selling. It certainly has prevented me from doing so. However i agree that it doesn't look good right now since VIC and qrkfx seem to have gone and the rest of the foundation seems to have fizzled to nothing.

If you decide to sell let me know when because i would be very interested in snapping up a few on a super dip.

Other than that you could donate a large chunk of that to the new stream project to help get that going or get involved with the community and assist future developments and projects.

ROI projects are going to be key now that all talk of superblocks for development purposes and companion coins are done with.

Take a look on the quarktalk forum too.

maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

and who the heck told you crypto currencies are investments ? you want to eliberate from government use of financial power in order to start wars and do what the fuck they want with your money including bailing out rich banksters which give a fuck about you ? then welcome to crypto world. If you want to invest make something useful for Quark, open a service, get involved in projects, thats investing, otherwise what are you complaining about ? just sell your quarks and get lost.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kudos4quark

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:36:35 PM

The current price should be enough to stop you from selling. It certainly has prevented me from doing so. However i agree that it doesn't look good right now since VIC and qrkfx seem to have gone and the rest of the foundation seems to have fizzled to nothing.

If you decide to sell let me know when because i would be very interested in snapping up a few on a super dip.

Other than that you could donate a large chunk of that to the new stream project to help get that going or get involved with the community and assist future developments and projects.

ROI projects are going to be key now that all talk of superblocks for development purposes and companion coins are done with.

Take a look on the quarktalk forum too.

As my initial investment was quite large I took the time to browse through the Quark Subreddit and read ALL of this thread´s posts (can´t believe I did and I´m unsure if anybody else ever did that since result is pretty sobering). I read too much about "promising" projects, "floors" and how good it is that the rate is low. The Pillars, Merge mine, C-Bloc, Mini Blockchain, Hardware Wallets, what have you. Nothing ever took place. Services that were promoted as grand success (qex.la, Moolah, games, videos) appear to be canceled or taken offline. Even more, people seem to applaud whenever an exchange went offline with shady arguments like "was shit anyway". Then you see people getting crazy about a 10% rise when volume is at 400$/day. You understand that I have to assume that my money will rather be wasted than turn the whole thing around, so I prefer to hear about real succeses than about shiny plans before I decide to contribute even one Quark. I may have been stupid to get into Quark in first place but I am not one of those who pathetically believe in success just because he can´t accept to have taken the wrong bet. I lost 90% but I prefer losing this 90% to losing another 90% of value or even more in the next 6 months.

So tell me what are the deadlines for current projects? Can you link the ROI projects you are talking about? I saw Quarktalk, looks good but activity there speaks volumes, same as the Quark subreddit and the new subreddit that appears to be used by one person only. I am sorry this all sounds negative, but from my perspective that´s how things look to me. I am here to hear different perspectives.

kudos4quark

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:54:47 PM

and who the heck told you crypto currencies are investments ? you want to eliberate from government use of financial power in order to start wars and do what the fuck they want with your money including bailing out rich banksters which give a fuck about you ? then welcome to crypto world. If you want to invest make something useful for Quark, open a service, get involved in projects, thats investing, otherwise what are you complaining about ?

Huh Cryptocurrencies can be considered investments same as children can be considered investments. Not every investment is a Dollar cash out. I didn´t buy Quarks to make Dollars, I bought Quarks because I thought I would be able to spend it in the future. I didn´t even expect a large growth of value. Turns out I was wrong. I may not be a coder or a community guy, true. Investors have a different job and they are mostly silent about it. For the last 7 months I was one of the guys who helped to keep Quark at least in the top 30 so it stays visible for new people to join in. You think that´s irrelevant? Right. Maybe we talk again in a few weeks after Quark crashed (again) and you have to deal with even less user activity. You seem to be incapable to take criticism. Was anything I wrote about Quark wrong? Is it bad to question the success of a project when you have a decent amount of money (that you can actually spend) invested? 

just sell your quarks and get lost.

Thanks for showing your appreciation. Guess I need to follow your advice. Thanks for nothing.
maok

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:59:25 PM

As my initial investment was quite large ...
Hoarding is not investing! Investing, ask any business man in any part of the world, is actually doing something, open up a business, investing in other projects, promoting a product, etc etc. Don't sell bullshit investment stories like if Quark should get high in market price without any contributions. Why did you hoard your quarks for half an year without getting involved in any projects ? you're either a crypto believer or if you believed the bullshit spread by Kkk then go to his Quarkomega shills reddit, go there for more `investment` advices from a lunatic economist. Or come to quarktalk.org ( less than 1 month old btw) and start doing some actual contributions/investments if you want to see Quark value get higher in next few years(and that only if you're lucky).

maok

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:20:49 PM

Investors have a different job and they are mostly silent about it.
No they're not. If you think Quark is an investment vehicle then treat it like one. You've seen what the Winklevoss brothers have done? After they decided to invest in bitcoin they also went out there and promoted it on all channels they could. If you're an investor and you want your investment to grow then at least you can do is promote it. If you decide to simply hoard then fine you are a valuable Quarker as anyone of us but don't come out with the investments stories like we're some Kkk no-brainer(literally) followers.

For the last 7 months I was one of the guys who helped to keep Quark at least in the top 30 so it stays visible for new people to join in
YEAH ? LOL, look where that brought us 7 months later, you were of IMMENSE help. You can't fake market activity, you have to bring real value into equation, thats the thing I'm trying to point out to you. Your remarks are accurate about Quark future, the odds don't look that good but you could've got involved in trello board projects, you could've got involved in promoting quark features, you can get involved in quarktalk, there are options to change the odds into our favour. Selling your quarks is helping us discover the real price, so do it you have thought about it already but don't threaten us as if we can magically get your wishes done.

I thought I would be able to spend it in the future
Who's stopping you from spending now ? Here are the merchants: http://www.qrk.cc/merchants/, and here are the exchanges: http://www.qrk.cc/exchanges/

kudos4quark

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:51:07 PM

Actually I don´t understand half the gibberish of what you´re talking. I am not here to explain you how I or anyone else invests and I must tell you that I don´t care for your emotional namecalling, I rather feel sorry for it. You sound like someone who became too attached with his leisure time activity. Relax and have a coffee.

I came here to debate the desolate state of Quark and its prospect and what I got was accusations for not being active. I can take that, but maybe you should consider insulting the other 99% of all Quark holders because there seem to be not more than 20-30 active users. Your answer really makes this an easy choice for me because it sounds as desperate as this thread and the future of Quark look like.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:02:40 PM

start selling bro.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:09:50 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 02:24:25 PM by digitalindustry

No one has asked me to doanything to do with merged-mining or anything to do with quark. They are all my own ideas. Quark wont be merged-mined with myriad since myriad doesnt contain the quark algo. it will be merge mined with a myriad based side chain. I dont believe Max created myriadcoin. And Kolin has nothing to do with myriadcoin and its dev team. Myriadcoin's price has not "suddenly fallen out of the sky" it's been falling for months due to too high inflation

ahmed_ hi , all these guys are trolls , they are the same guys that were hired to troll Emuni and they are the same guys that have failed at that.

Quark continues to be top 10 Market cap an that scared the shit out of them, but they are very stupid little monkeys, (so that's good)

they think if they troll here they are going to in some way effect Quark's "Network effect".

they are trying to "gain popularity to fork Quark" lol.

now re the Merge i see no rush, but i'd like a link to some more info, also where can i just find a clear link to all of Myriads tech details.

I do own some Myriad , i like the innovation, however Quark has a few key things that Myriad does not have, but we can discuss that.

I think a closer relationship between Quark and Myriad woudl be great, however i'm of the understanding that Myriad has no EQ reward no "trickle inflation"  yes?

this is a large long term flaw.

please ignore the team of winged monkeys.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:13:01 PM

Actually I don´t understand half the gibberish of what you´re talking. I am not here to explain you how I or anyone else invests and I must tell you that I don´t care for your emotional namecalling, I rather feel sorry for it. You sound like someone who became too attached with his leisure time activity. Relax and have a coffee.

I came here to debate the desolate state of Quark and its prospect and what I got was accusations for not being active. I can take that, but maybe you should consider insulting the other 99% of all Quark holders because there seem to be not more than 20-30 active users. Your answer really makes this an easy choice for me because it sounds as desperate as this thread and the future of Quark look like.

so are you the good cop or bad cop?

i think you done a simpsons switch there?

are you the "outraged investor" or the "encouraged bullish supporter?"

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

The Emuni failure really has to be highlighted ha ha.

they went all retard on the Emuni forum pretending to be supporters etc and "advocates" lol and Dan is like a pretty politically naive guy and they thought that Trolley pushing was a long way away.

but then he just released this thing that looks pretty interesting ha ha.

I hope he makes it all open source soon after release and its back to the Trolleys guys.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:21:26 PM

: D : D : D

check this out the Russian embassy is holding free trolling lessons if you guys want to sign up?

https://twitter.com/RusEmbassyUAE/status/507226671401824256/photo/1

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:24:00 PM

we are laughing at you not with you. remember that.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:24:34 PM

ahmed_ hi , all these guys are trolls , they are the same guys that were hired to troll Emuni and they are the same guys that have failed at that.

Quark continues to be top 10 Market cap an that scared the shit out of them, but they are very stupid little monkeys, (so that's good)

they think if they troll here they are going to in some way effect Quark's "Network effect".

they are trying to "gain popularity to fork Quark" lol.

now re the Merge i see no rush, but i'd like a link to some more info, also where can i just find a clear link to all of Myriads tech details.

I do own some Myriad , i like the innovation, however Quark has a few key things that Myriad does not have, but we can discuss that.

I think a closer relationship between Quark and Myriad woudl be great, however i'm of the understanding that Myriad has no EQ reward no "trickle inflation"  yes?

this is a large long term flaw.

please ignore the team of winged monkeys.

It'd be easier if you came on freenode IRC. Myriad has no trickle inflation at the moment no. Myriad is designed to be a currency not an investment. For that you dont want to spend 0.000001 MYR on a pack of bread, it's much better to be able to spend 1 MYR on 1 packet of bread. (Hopefully u understand what i mean). A truly adoptable currency doesnt need anonymity, it needs usability. This is all things we're aiming for. a truly usable crypto currency

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:27:54 PM

check this out the Russian embassy is holding free trolling lessons if you guys want to sign up?

that is ones of the best trolls of all time
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:00:03 PM

It'd be easier if you came on freenode IRC. Myriad has no trickle inflation at the moment no. Myriad is designed to be a currency not an investment. For that you dont want to spend 0.000001 MYR on a pack of bread, it's much better to be able to spend 1 MYR on 1 packet of bread. (Hopefully u understand what i mean). A truly adoptable currency doesnt need anonymity, it needs usability. This is all things we're aiming for. a truly usable crypto currency

agreed - indeed the trickle inflation stops that. so i do understand completely what you mean.

ok i'll come on the IRC one time i'm subbed to the Reddit and check it from time to time.

Cheers.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:00:43 PM

that is ones of the best trolls of all time

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

Activity: 487

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:10:56 PM

Seems somebody is getting nervous, and try to hide some painful "revelations"?
Otherwise I can't explain the "bombardments" of nonsense posts Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: