Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:03:55 PM

Who's going to subsidize the Litecoin and Darkcoin bagholders?

i notice it was only 6,000 Darkcoin that crashed it price, that seems like a fragile price manipulate market to me lol

oh well another turd sinks to the bottom of the toilet ?

we will see i guess?

meanwhile there has been some "NXT" hack - (/which no one cares about as there is no one in the market lol)

NXT Volume :$ 70,264   
Quark Volume: $ 1,318.

Attacking other before looking in your own backyard brings more harm

ps.
you should really try and get rid of that - trust.
It makes everything worse for quark also.

I love the trust rating i worked hard for it - never deleting it.

niothor come on you can do better than that?

quoting NXT volume meme?

dude go rewrite that and come back an have another shot.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:17:14 PM

Alright.

Quarkfx, where are you? Can I please have the underlying photoshop of this effect?
Or whatever software you used to exactly create the quarklogo.

Btw. I produced several animated videos for Quark, networked hundreds of hours to get people into the core group and worked with them, organized team meetings, set up a team folder structure and organized the designs, translated press releases, wrote to potential partners, developed the concept for the new forum and provided an endless amount of artworks for others that I never asked any credits for. I guess you somehow get why I find your attempts to put me in the "not doing anything for Quark" corner rather amusing with your few meme GIFs that can be generated within seconds. I see from your potential that my work isn´t needed anymore and will consequently take it offline.

I sold my funds and will get involved in other projects. If you need work to be done, please contact others.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:30:44 PM

Alright.

Quarkfx, where are you? Can I please have the underlying photoshop of this effect?
Or whatever software you used to exactly create the quarklogo.

Btw. I produced several animated videos for Quark, networked hundreds of hours to get people into the core group and worked with them, organized team meetings, set up a team folder structure and organized the designs, translated press releases, wrote to potential partners, developed the concept for the new forum and provided an endless amount of artworks for others that I never asked any credits for. I guess you somehow get why I find your attempts to put me in the "not doing anything for Quark" corner rather amusing with your few meme GIFs that can be generated within seconds. I see from your potential that my work isn´t needed anymore and will consequently take it offline.

I sold my funds and will get involved in other projects. If you need work to be done, please contact others.

: (

sorry to hear that.

i hope it wasn't anything i said?

anything you do for Quark is appreciated - just not advocating the destruction of everyones investment that's all ...

but you can even do that if you want (advocate it) but if the market doesn't support it you have to accept that (without tears) (sniff sniff)

:' (

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:47:30 PM

quarkfx is peter and a very talented guy who contributed a lot to quark and no he is not the peter you mean, the one you mean was another guy an experienced forex trader who wanted to build quark amongst with other guys but were blocked by you and left quark because they couldn't get a hang of the main dev to cooperate with him.

Your lies and constant conspiracies of "they wanted to take over quark because it was a Threat" is stupid and pretty much settled quarks downfall from that moment. You basically took over and i believe YOU felt threatened to lose your own leadership which you have failed miserably to deliver. All i've seen from them was helping to build a legit infrastructure and trying to fix what could be fixed.

Also there is nothing wrong with having multiple developers, they wanted to be a part of the dev because max guevera the main dev did NOT communicate and pretty much disappeared at a crucial time when he was needed the most. Also i couldn't believe you were deciding for max, he stated himself that he is open working with multiple devs.

yeah lets explain that - :

the main objective and meme back then was that "hash will be too low and Quark will be attacked"

so i can go find all that (but am not going to waste my energy)  

the fact is Quark is still right here and still the leader, it had a price drop because it ran up to far way too quick, if you can't understand that well what can i say? i can't say anything without insulting the credibility of your intellect, and i don't want to do that because i think you are capable  of learning and are capable of understanding these very simple principals.

you see its the same reason everyone is losing "wealth" right now (LTC DRK you name it) , because you see all of the market (except a few) has been manipulated, but the problem is.... you see, lets look at the difference..

Quark is being actively "suppressed" so see the opposite effect here , show me another crypto on the market right now that is fully distributed where people are even contesting that there is price suppression.

you see if you think hard you will learn...

so you have to decide now if it is or isn't true, what i've just said.

if you decide its true, what can you take away from that ?

if you decide its not true then explain to us all here why?

How is quark still the leader? Don't lie so much
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:03:21 PM

quarkfx is peter and a very talented guy who contributed a lot to quark and no he is not the peter you mean, the one you mean was another guy an experienced forex trader who wanted to build quark amongst with other guys but were blocked by you and left quark because they couldn't get a hang of the main dev to cooperate with him.

Your lies and constant conspiracies of "they wanted to take over quark because it was a Threat" is stupid and pretty much settled quarks downfall from that moment. You basically took over and i believe YOU felt threatened to lose your own leadership which you have failed miserably to deliver. All i've seen from them was helping to build a legit infrastructure and trying to fix what could be fixed.

Also there is nothing wrong with having multiple developers, they wanted to be a part of the dev because max guevera the main dev did NOT communicate and pretty much disappeared at a crucial time when he was needed the most. Also i couldn't believe you were deciding for max, he stated himself that he is open working with multiple devs.

the main objective and meme back then was that "hash will be too low and Quark will be attacked"

the fact is Quark is still right here and still the leader, it had a price drop because it ran up to far way too quick, if you can't understand that well what can i say? i can't say anything without insulting the credibility of your intellect, and i don't want to do that because i think you are capable  of learning and are capable of understanding these very simple principals.

you see its the same reason everyone is losing "wealth" right now (LTC DRK you name it) , because you see all of the market (except a few) has been manipulated, but the problem is.... you see, lets look at the difference..

Quark is being actively "suppressed" so see the opposite effect here , show me another crypto on the market right now that is fully distributed where people are even contesting that there is price suppression.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

^^^^

there is Coin market Cap -

just give me the Crypo above Quark that is driven by the free market.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:05:45 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get back to me any time ....

take your time.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:09:31 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/

^^^^

there is Coin market Cap -

just give me the Crypo above Quark that is driven by the free market.

Your "free market" argument every time is so retarded. Go get new devs/marketing peeps involved instead of posting crap 24/7
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:10:09 PM

take your time.

It's number one of course. And is called BITCOIN.
And i cn name at least 5 better coins there :
Litecoin , Dogecoin , Peercoin , Monero , Blackcoin.

And no quark is not fully distributed. You can still get coins from mining.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:21:46 PM

take your time.

It's number one of course. And is called BITCOIN.
And i cn name at least 5 better coins there :
Litecoin , Dogecoin , Peercoin , Monero , Blackcoin

at least someone stepped up.

thanks Niothor

Bitcoin  -

Bitcoin is an effective monopoly - http://www.technologyreview.com/news/528431/rise-of-powerful-mining-pools-forces-rethink-of-bitcoin-design/

everyone knows this.

Mining monopoly = Price manipulation, as the few that gain all the new units can just "agree" not to sell them.

that's not a free market matey.  - that an it is nowhere near full distribution next few halving should bring interesting things

Litecoin  -

Best argument is for Litecoin - however there is still a lot of evidence that Scrypt ASICs were out a long time before any of the market had them primarily in China -

now that the rest of the market has ASICs  and larger ones coming the price is falling, who is going to invest the capital to save the Cap and give all these new miners a free lunch?

Litecoin is "Finding a market price"  no where near priced by the market.

Dogecoin  -

Simple was born into ASIC monopoly got pumped by a few big BTC holders but they are bleeding both transaction fees and now there are Billion of units - its finding a market price as we speak - when it is fully distributed we will know more, but its is not market driven right now.

Peercoin very much respect Sunnyking but Peercoin is a total monopoly - everyone knows this. its PoS  and held by a few big players.

Monero same deal - its the "we've pumped it" ; "now your turn to buy it at our inflated price guyz" no market to be seen its just too new - it will even out in time, so we will see in future with Monero

Blackcoin   LOL

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:50:49 PM

So kolin what are convincing reasons for a quark holder to stay in quark and what is going to make quark prices to go up?

because of the reasons i've stated over and over again.

if you don't believe in Quark get out of crypto -  there are others in the free market.

Zeta is fully distributed but its also SHA256

Digitalcoin is now floating pretty much in the free market after the Devs dumped its Scrypt however.

Prime is CPU only which has kept it pretty well priced as no one could really "corner" that market on distribution.

Caps (PoW PoS hybrid ) started out manipulated  but confidence collapsed with much growing pains now its been revitalized no single entity has a huge monopoly on it i don't believe.

what else..... let me think...

FTC has seen a lot of volume you could say a lot of people hold it because it has been constantly mined and dumped (similar to Quarks birth)  ( i still think there are better options but its free market you have to admit)

Infinitecoin - Mega - World - all been around the pump dump scene to be held by most of the market.

the POINT is neutral control

if you invest in something that a few people hold  (or you can reasonably assume only a few people hold ) YOU will lose -

if YOU want to lose , keep doing that .

if you want to invest and hedge against probable fiat value loss  ( you own local fiat currency losing a lot of purchasing power)

invest in non manipulated Crypto.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

oh you deleted your post but i quoted it?

anyhow there is your answer

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:58:00 PM

So kolin what are convincing reasons for a quark holder to stay in quark and what is going to make quark prices to go up?

if you don't believe in Quark get out of crypto -  there are others in the free market.

Digitalcoin is now floating pretty much in the free market after the Devs dumped its Scrypt however.

Prime is CPU only which has kept it pretty well priced as no one could really "corner" that market on distribution.

Caps (PoW PoS hybrid ) started out manipulated  but confidence collapsed with much growing pains now its been revitalized no single entity has a huge monopoly on it i don't believe.

FTC has seen a lot of volume you could say a lot of people hold it because it has been constantly mined and dumped (similar to Quarks birth)  ( i still think there are better options but its free market you have to admit)

Infinitecoin - Mega - World - all been around the pump dump scene to be held by most of the market.

if you invest in something that a few people hold  (or you can reasonably assume only a few people hold ) YOU will lose -

if you want to invest and hedge against probable fiat value loss  ( you own local fiat currency losing a lot of purchasing power)

So now quark is not really mineable, wouldn't a pos/pow be more suitable? or implementing a new algorithm? Why don't you get some new devs, quark doesn't have an active dev to implement promising features if there is one, don't count too much on max guevera he won't do more than maintaining the code and cut the crap with neutral control, free market blabla. People want to see marketing, projects, dev activity. You can't just have a wishful thinking attitude.

The only marketing project quark has now is shaqfu which comes out in 2015, also quark has a perk where shaq will talk on quark. These are the only things right now, but it's not enough.
maok

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:11:34 PM

Your "free market" argument every time is so retarded. Go get new devs/marketing peeps involved instead of posting crap 24/7
We certainly need a strong marketing team, which should mainly come from its adopters. Lets get ourselves involved in promotion and lets not send/wait for one man to do a work which we can do ourselves.

As for the `new devs` I think their role is a bit overrated. Go and read yesterday's article of chief Bitcoin coder Gavin Andresen: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/527051/the-man-who-really-built-bitcoin/, he concludes with: "After the transaction issue is resolved, the work of looking after its code will increasingly be a job for caretakers, not master builders". Our dev has done his job and implemented security features like protection against double spends attacks by using automatic checkpointing. Our dev is constantly improving the protocol, the latest releases are public to see in my signature. Now is quarkers job and decision whether to use the currency and promote it, or to simply wait for miracles from its dev team or from an supposedly self appointed Quark Face.

The most important role of a currency is that of its users which Gavin Andresen describes: "The value of any currency ultimately rests on a collective belief" Which can be seen in our community and we would make an excellent case study in this sense, with some of our old quarkers giving up their work because they lost their belief along the way.

So whats wrong, did Quark get attacked ? No. Thats not it, it is simply a matter of belief. Maybe the collapsing prices ? Oh yes thats it :-) This has caused an vicious cycle in which the community is crumbling because most entered Quark for wrong reasons and had huge financially/socially expectations.

Quark moves on, true quarkers are free to join the new faucet forum, lets try to build a better/stronger community: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2dpw71/join_quark_faucet_forum/ The role of the forum is mainly for information, so please add new resources like tutorials and guides here: http://quarktalk.cc/resources/

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:27:16 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 02:48:17 PM by Netnox

We certainly need a strong marketing team, which should mainly come from its adopters. Lets get ourselves involved in promotion and lets not send/wait for one man to do a work which we can do ourselves.

As for the `new devs` I think their role is a bit overrated. Go and read yesterday's article of chief Bitcoin coder Gavin Andresen: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/527051/the-man-who-really-built-bitcoin/, he concludes with: "After the transaction issue is resolved, the work of looking after its code will increasingly be a job for caretakers, not master builders". Our dev has done his job and implemented security features like protection against double spends attacks by using automatic checkpointing. Our dev is constantly improving the protocol, the latest releases are public to see in my signature. Now is quarkers job and decision whether to use the currency and promote it, or to simply wait for miracles from its dev team or from an supposedly self appointed Quark Face.

The most important role of a currency is that of its users which Gavin Andresen describes: "The value of any currency ultimately rests on a collective belief" Which can be seen in our community and we would make an excellent case study in this sense, with some of our old quarkers giving up their work because they lost their belief along the way.

So whats wrong, did Quark get attacked ? No. Thats not it, it is simply a matter of belief. Maybe the collapsing prices ? Oh yes thats it :-) This has caused an vicious cycle in which the community is crumbling because most entered Quark for wrong reasons and had huge financially/socially expectations.

Quark moves on, true quarkers are free to join the new faucet forum, lets try to build a better/stronger community: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2dpw71/join_quark_faucet_forum/ The role of the forum is mainly for information, so please add new resources like tutorials and guides here: http://quarktalk.cc/resources/

We need definitely some new blood, the fact is that i've been contributing my own way from 7 months ago and to see that things have not helped is very annoying and on the other hand kolin is making new members who come by and want to have a say in quark leave! I've been witnessing two waves of core members coming and leaving where kolin has been against them eventually, one group in december and one now and taking their promising project with them (like bubble up, won't happen for quark anymore).

Our dev is only updating the wallet nothing else because he has no time for other features, so in case there will be a promising feature out there, there is no dev to implement it on quark.
maok

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

We need definitely some new blood, the fact is that i've been contributing my own way from 7 months ago and to see that things have not helped is very annoying and on the other hand kolin is making new members who come by and want to have a say in quark leave! I've been witnessing two waves of core members coming and leaving where kolin has been against them eventually, one group in december and one now and taking their promising project with them (like bubble up, won't happen for quark anymore).

Our dev is only updating the wallet nothing else because he has no time for other features, so in case there will be a promising feature out there, there is no dev to implement it on quark. This way quark will fade away and away where other coins keep themselves updated.
I agree with the point about Kolin, he makes other quarkers feel like he holds the absolute truth. However I don't agree about former core supporters to give up because of him, it just doesn't make sense. I see nothing from him except that he tries to promote Quark in his way. I don't agree with his constant trashing, even myself, but as long as his main goal is Quark then I can overlook his personal attacks towards myself.

As for the dev, I don't agree, I know he is not so active in community but his work is public: https://github.com/MaxGuevara/quark/commit/79c3190f111cd97cfa653c382417499c1614948c, In december has implemented Quark automatic checkpoints. Looking for more work: https://github.com/MaxGuevara/quark/tree/master/src, he has done updates to the code in almost every month of 2014. He is now updating Quark to a fully improved version: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg8310086#msg8310086

For Quark to succeed it has to be supported by every quarker, not only by its coders.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:59:09 PM

So now quark is not really mineable, wouldn't a pos/pow be more suitable? or implementing a new algorithm? Why don't you get some new devs, quark doesn't have an active dev to implement promising features if there is one, don't count too much on max guevera he won't do more than maintaining the code and cut the crap with neutral control, free market blabla. People want to see marketing, projects, dev activity. You can't just have a wishful thinking attitude.

The only marketing project quark has now is shaqfu which comes out in 2015, also quark has a perk where shaq will talk on quark. These are the only things right now, but it's not enough.

ok based on this theory of yours the world needs gold marketing right? - i mean Gold is just basically a fixed store of value:

-  it gives the bearer no interest
-  It can't be leveraged
- It can just be purchased or sold.

why does gold have any value at all - do you use gold for things?

and yeah sure you can't pose any meaningful argument but you just say the "free market doesn't matter"

well the free market was saying nice things about you just the other day (to me) , i don't know why you now want to go and bad mouth the free market today?

i will contact the free market and get it to send you a txt see if you guys can work it out?

Gold is a chunk of metal - silver is used in electronics , Quark is a free market crypto, they all hedge against zany Corporate issued pieces of paper.

that's all the marketing you need.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:02:17 PM

Our dev is only updating the wallet nothing else because he has no time for other features, so in case there will be a promising feature out there, there is no dev to implement it on quark.

you have witnessed two pathetic troll attempts by paid "we couldn't get a job anywhere else and failed political science" "on-line influencers."

i'm sorry you fell for it mate.

on the other side of things - read my previous comment.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:03:29 PM

The Quark protocol is fine right now - if it needs to evolve that will happen.

it seem very robust right now

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
maok

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:16:01 PM

you have witnessed two pathetic troll attempts by paid "we couldn't get a job anywhere else and failed political science" "on-line influencers."

i'm sorry you fell for it mate.

on the other side of things - read my previous comment.
I truly don't understand what you are saying, you are simply speculating on their social & employment statuses which you cannot prove one way or the other. Your above post is useless, please try to participate with more constructive comments in future not only insults.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:22:10 PM

You;re the one talking about bitcoin distribution?

Wealth Distribution Top 10/100/1,000/10,000 addesses

quark  37.06% / 64.74% / 89.50% / 98.77% Total
bitcoin 6.46% / 19.53% / 39.42% / 63.47% Total

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: