Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:55:00 AM

Is someone trying to keep the price down? There's a 7BTC sell wall on Cryptsy.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:47:02 AM

Is someone trying to keep the price down? There's a 7BTC sell wall on Cryptsy.

Man, that's a big sell wall for such a cheap coin.  I hope it's manipulation and not someone trying to get out. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
MacDuro

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:15:48 PM

It's amazing how the Dogecoin community is pussing up that crap cryptocoin ... I think They are the first easy to buy crypto and mine for the average joe , first easy to buy crypto using paypal .

https://www.weselldoges.com/

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:34:18 PM

It's amazing how the Dogecoin community is pussing up that crap cryptocoin ... I think They are the first easy to buy crypto and mine for the average joe , first easy to buy crypto using paypal .

You can't compare the community of Doge to any other alt coin there.
For example they have more redddit users that the next 10 altcoins altogether and only second to bitcoin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MacDuro

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:22:48 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 11:09:02 PM by MacDuro

I have been talking with Vaya Ansias blog and Steam Group owner , he is in !

http://www.vayaansias.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VayaAnsias

Next week we will start a little promo campaing for Quark , I'm going to do a game giveaway promoting Quark , the offical forums and the official facuet forum .
I need some ideas for the promo and also some graphic material , so please guys ... collaborate ...

I'm planing to start the giveaway the day 12 of this month , promo will be done using English and Spanish .
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:55:36 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 09:20:47 AM by silvermetal

i am too late as always Smiley

it just started i think, diff is still low. although terrible release with no announcement

Hey Cryptohunter, you were here from day 1 I read now :-). When became Quark really serious, do you remember that?
The announcement was done much later?

When I read back , it seems nobody could mine it, just like mimiccoins? (probably only some "sockpuppets" who claims they could do).
Think Think who is behind the release of Quarkcoin......difficult difficult lol (it's so recognizable, scary)

This is a real brain breaker Cheesy Cheesy

The only thing I remember is that the 4 extra seed nodes were installed February/March 2014 when the reward was only 2 QRK. Since then the amount of orphans dramatically reduced, and the complaints of the miners disappeared for not being able to mine QRK. (other complaints came back about the hashing rate, but that is a different story)

Not saying that Quark is not a good coin. I like the speed (30 sec block time), the security (9 hashing rounds and 6 different hashes) and the model.
Only the model looks good on paper, but the execution of the model....hmmmm I have my (serious) doubts about that Wink

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:57:47 PM

it just started i think, diff is still low. although terrible release with no announcement

Hey Cryptohunter, you were here from day 1 I read now :-). When became Quark really serious, do you remember that?

When I read back , it seems nobody could mine it, just like mimiccoins? (probably only some "sockpuppets" who claims they could do).
Think Think who is behind the release of Quarkcoin......difficult difficult lol (it's so recognizable, scary)

The only thing I remember is that the 4 extra seed nodes were installed February/March 2014 when the reward was only 2 QRK. Since then the amount of orphans dramatically reduced, and the complaints of the miners disappeared for not being able to mine QRK. (other complaints came back about the hashing rate, but that is a different story)

Not saying that Quark is not a good coin. I like the speed (30 sec block time), the security (9 hashing rounds and 6 different hashes) and the model.
Only the model looks good on paper, but the execution of the model....hmmmm I have my (serious) doubts about that Wink

I can't really understand what you are trying to say but I was mining at launch.  There were no issues with mining on release, people that had problems were typically those people who couldnt set up their own config files etc (ie pretty easy basic things that anyone in crypto should be able to do)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

You can't compare the community of Doge to any other alt coin there.
For example they have more redddit users that the next 10 altcoins altogether and only second to bitcoin.

how many are robots - ooops oh wait i meant ah , its the meme loving teenage millionaires.

sorry : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:30:10 PM

I can't really understand what you are trying to say but I was mining at launch.  There were no issues with mining on release, people that had problems were typically those people who couldnt set up their own config files etc (ie pretty easy basic things that anyone in crypto should be able to do)

you can ignore that fool he's a part of the "Salt" trolls, our "government" "disruptors" and all round Trolly pushers.

lol they actually just banned me from the Reddit - but i've made one here - http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/ 

will be jazzing it up here also come here to get the latest on what these retards are doing also general Crypto insider news.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:25:29 PM

you can ignore that fool he's a part of the "Salt" trolls, our "government" "disruptors" and all round Trolly pushers.

You are giving the correct example to your "followers" to bump up my question and not ignore it? Typical.

Anyway, maybe you can help me out what the "salt" trolls are? You keep coming back with that.
It saves time for me if you tell me directly.

Thank you in advance :-)
MacDuro

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:13:23 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 08:28:02 PM by MacDuro

Good news , www.pintatelas.es owner is in , he will provide support for the incoming Quark Game Bundle , he's is a merchandise and toys manufacturer for videogames ,tvseries , events ... he is really interested in work to promote Quark and build a Quark game bundle plataform . Sadly he refuses at this stage to accept Quark as payment for his actual products , he want's to see more support for this project , he needs to see a live community working to make this coin grown .

It's at all in your hands guys ... You know how cryptoworlds work , you can't just sit and wait for a miracle so let's show that Quark is still alive and with projects in development .

EDIT : Pintatelas.es is currently introducing some changes because they are going to expand  , so maybe you  find that the web is not online .
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:00:34 PM

Good news , www.pintatelas.es owner is in , he will provide support for the incoming Quark Game Bundle , he's is a merchandise and toys manufacturer for videogames ,tvseries , events ... he is really interested in work to promote Quark and build a Quark game bundle plataform . Sadly he refuses at this stage to accept Quark as payment for his actual products , he want's to see more support for this project , he needs to see a live community working to make this coin grown .

It's at all in your hands guys ... You know how cryptoworlds work , you can't just sit and wait for a miracle so let's show that Quark is still alive and with projects in development .

EDIT : Pintatelas.es is currently introducing some changes because they are going to expand  , so maybe you  find that the web is not online .

This is actually amazing news. Come on community let's show some activity and willing here.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:06:11 PM

Next week we will start a little promo campaing for Quark , I'm going to do a game giveaway promoting Quark , the offical forums and the official facuet forum .
I need some ideas for the promo and also some graphic material , so please guys ... collaborate ...

I'm planing to start the giveaway the day 12 of this month , promo will be done using English and Spanish .

^^ who can put MacDuro in direct contact with VIc, coinmama or even QRKfx. These are people that can help organise and help with this. How do we reach the wider qrk community. Sadly most qrk whales reside outside of the reach of this forum.

MacDuro

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:11:25 PM

This is actually amazing news. Come on community let's show some activity and willing here.

Pintatela's ebay shop just in case someone want to chek about since his site is still down .

http://www.ebay.es/usr/virtualmerchangifts_store?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:13:19 PM

No, actually the mining of qrk was fine. It was not announced which i really didn't like but back then many coins were not. However, it was very easy to mine from the start. The only person that grabbed up a ton of easy coins was steve you can see from his screen shot he was sucking up 100s of thousands. Then again he has access to 100's of cores so that was to be expected. He i think dumped most pretty quickly though since the price caved in rapidly.

There was no scam with qrk mining as far as the dev getting them.  Anyone who had directed a few cores that way would have grabbed up a lot of qrks. The dev basically never promoted the coin since i guess he has no real financial stake in it.

MacDuro

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:18:55 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:33:33 AM by MacDuro

Should Quark join this Supernet  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

Quote from: cryptohunter

^^ who can put MacDuro in direct contact with VIc, coinmama or even QRKfx. These are people that can help organise and help with this. How do we reach the wider qrk community. Sadly most qrk whales reside outside of the reach of this forum.

Those are the places where the whales suposed to reside

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2ff62m/steam_project_quark_promo_campaing/

http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/2442/quark-steam-gamers

but none has appeared .

maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:31:43 AM

@silvermetal, we shouldn't go for kkk path of paranoia thinking everyone is a government hired troll or thinking every coin is the creation of kkk. If you want to find similarities you can look on the moon and see people's you know faces. Its human nature to solve puzzles but its not doing you or Quark any good to go on this paranoid witch hunting scenario.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
silvermetal

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:53:56 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 09:10:33 AM by silvermetal

@silvermetal, we shouldn't go for kkk path of paranoia thinking everyone is a government hired troll or thinking every coin is the creation of kkk. If you want to find similarities you can look on the moon and see people's you know faces. Its human nature to solve puzzles but its not doing you or Quark any good to go on this paranoid witch hunting scenario.

Agree, thanks for bringing me back to earth Wink.

Edit: removed my last post
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:32:53 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:56:59 AM by Netnox

I dont know about vic (busy) but coinmamas reddit is http://www.reddit.com/user/coinmama2014 and Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=232177 I don't have access to her mail address right now

quarkfx you can reach https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=235605 and on Reddit as well

It would be helpful if you also register at http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/ and www.quarktalk.cc to keep yourself updated. See http://quarktalk.cc/threads/searching-project-leader-s-steam-gamers-quark-project.128/ for more updates
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:54:56 AM

Should Quark join this Supernet  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

Quote from: cryptohunter

Those are the places where the whales suposed to reside

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2ff62m/steam_project_quark_promo_campaing/

http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/2442/quark-steam-gamers

but none has appeared .

I guess we will need some funding for this, and a project manager.

If you think it is possible to get some game devs interested in creating or modding their games for qrk then let's talk about the funding side.

Let's get a solid plan of action up with funding plan. The project manager will want incentive as will the game dev. The investors (forget donations) will want some kind of return too.

Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: