Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628602 times)
ledmaniak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:58:19 AM

Ugh, Doge? Seriously?

please noooooooo! self-degradation, flagellation and total crucifixion is imminent!
Couldn't say it better Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:00:34 AM

Dear Kraken.com,

i was a big supporter of you , i wanted to deposit some fiat and cryptos on your exchange..
But, reading on different forums and on your offical facebook page, i have noticed that many of your customers are having trouble withdrawing fiat, no customer support, delays of more than 1 month.. all of these issues are not accepted for a trustable service.

You lost one of your great supporters until all of these issues will be solved.
MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:25:51 AM

Ugh, Doge? Seriously?

please noooooooo! self-degradation, flagellation and total crucifixion is imminent!
Couldn't say it better Cheesy
+1

Doge coin limit is broken, Doge developers are not supporting it anymore. Because of many people pump moneys in to Doge doesn't make it this currency live cryptocurrency. This was a joke from the beginning, why anyone expect Doge would be seriously maintained. Putting this joke currency here is not a good sign for a serious company.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:44:56 AM

Dear Kraken.com,

i was a big supporter of you , i wanted to deposit some fiat and cryptos on your exchange..
But, reading on different forums and on your offical facebook page, i have noticed that many of your customers are having trouble withdrawing fiat, no customer support, delays of more than 1 month.. all of these issues are not accepted for a trustable service.

obviously you are not a great supporter Wink
Most of the fiat issues are caused by the bank of the user and not by Kraken/their bank. As you can read here on the forum, it helps to switch the bank. Then deposits and withdrawals are very fast, most of the time just 1 day.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:52:31 AM

Dear Kraken.com,

Most of the fiat issues are caused by the bank of the user and not by Kraken/their bank. As you can read here on the forum, it helps to switch the bank. Then deposits and withdrawals are very fast, most of the time just 1 day.

+1
i think i've already mentioned the issues i've had. changing my receiving bank fixed all problems I had previously suffered.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
karim79

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:38:36 AM

So I am saying above my Withdraw is pending since 1 month with no support, no clear communication of what is the issue, only occasional standard answer ("we are looking with priority to your problem etc.." ).

So Serpens66 even if it is my bank problem (which I don't think), don't you think in 1 month somebody from the kraken support should communicate me this information to let me take action?
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:45:35 AM

So Serpens66 even if it is my bank problem (which I don't think), don't you think in 1 month somebody from the kraken support should communicate me this information to let me take action?
Kraken's support is not as good as it should be, that's right. 

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
soio

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:59:23 AM

Dear Kraken.com,

+1
i think i've already mentioned the issues i've had. changing my receiving bank fixed all problems I had previously suffered.

I was a great supporter.. i'm reading of many customers (e.g. @karim79 and others, have a look on facebook official Kraken page) having fiat withdraw issues. Delays of 1 month and more are not acceptable. No support and explanation on what to do must be frustating.

Hope someone can explain all of this.
raskul

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:04:08 PM

Dear Kraken.com,

+1

I was a great supporter.. i'm reading of many customers (e.g. @karim79 and others, have a look on facebook official Kraken page) having fiat withdraw issues. Delays of 1 month and more are not acceptable. No support and explanation on what to do must be frustating.

Hope someone can explain all of this.

easily explained... 9 times out of 10 it will depend on your receiving bank. once Kraken have sent the funds, they are sent. it's up to your bank to accept it.

addi

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 04:03:39 PM

How does Kraken verify my identity? I only had to submit my name + last name + birth date and I could start trading. Do they actually check those against some database?

karim79

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:07:07 PM

easily explained... 9 times out of 10 it will depend on your receiving bank. once Kraken have sent the funds, they are sent. it's up to your bank to accept it.

First of all: given the withdraw is pending, how can you be sure this is sent?

Second point: What about 1 out 10 case? Moreover I am not able to cancel the pending withdraw as I get "Internal Error".

The point here is: what type of support am I getting for my problem? I acknowledge it could also be a target bank problem, but how should I know? should I guess because I am reading this forum? this is not serious, and lot of money blocked now since 1 month is not serious..
raskul

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:26:29 PM

Second point: What about 1 out 10 case? Moreover I am not able to cancel the pending withdraw as I get "Internal Error".

The point here is: what type of support am I getting for my problem? I acknowledge it could also be a target bank problem, but how should I know? should I guess because I am reading this forum? this is not serious, and lot of money blocked now since 1 month is not serious..

1 out of 10; (0.25 will have failed verification, 0.25 will have not attempted full verification, 0.25 will have put in the wrong bank details and 0.25 are just lying trolls)

I don't understand, why you registered on bitcointalk just to whinge? contact kraken.

soio

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:17:13 PM

1 out of 10; (0.25 will have failed verification, 0.25 will have not attempted full verification, 0.25 will have put in the wrong bank details and 0.25 are just lying trolls)

I don't understand, why you registered on bitcointalk just to whinge? contact kraken.

Seems that @karim79 has contacted kraken several times and hasn't received any answer on what to do with his pending fiat withdraw. One month with fiat halted is ridiculous. I would be extremely pissed off.

What i have been reading of kraken seems to be confirmed.

@karim79 what i can suggest you is to open a thread on reddit/r/bitcoinmarkets and ask if someone else has your same issue.. I think you will find many customers in your same situation.

Hope kraken hasn't lost your money, but at this moment i really don't what to think about this exchange..

Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:55:13 PM

Seems that @karim79 has contacted kraken several times and hasn't received any answer on what to do with his pending fiat withdraw. One month with fiat halted is ridiculous. I would be extremely pissed off.

@karim79 what i can suggest you is to open a thread on reddit/r/bitcoinmarkets and ask if someone else has your same issue.. I think you will find many customers in your same situation.

Hope kraken hasn't lost your money, but at this moment i really don't what to think about this exchange..

@karim79 is perfectly justified in complaining about his withdrawal delay here. We have had issues with USD withdrawals and karim is one of them (and others have recently posted about it here as well). As I said to karim by PM, we'll update all affected users today or tomorrow about this. I agree that the delay is unacceptable, absolutely, but I  want to stress that it isn't any worse than a delay - i.e. the funds aren't lost and everyone will get their funds. I don't mean to suggest that it isn't bad, it is, I just don't want people to imagine it being worse than it is.
raskul

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:02:34 PM

@karim79 is perfectly justified in complaining about his withdrawal delay here. We have had issues with USD withdrawals and karim is one of them (and others have recently posted about it here as well). As I said to karim by PM, we'll update all affected users today or tomorrow about this. I agree that the delay is unacceptable, absolutely, but I  want to stress that it isn't any worse than a delay - i.e. the funds aren't lost and everyone will get their funds. I don't mean to suggest that it isn't bad, it is, I just don't want people to imagine it being worse than it is.

fair enough, i guess i'm just not so frustrated, as my own delayed funds are only small amounts. I have every faith it'll get sorted.

Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:15:58 AM

Announcement: currently the exchange rates for digital currency deposits and withdrawals are 10x what they should be. This means that currently users can only deposit or withdraw 10x less than they should be able to. We are working on the issue and will have it fixed as soon as possible. If you have a deposit held for going over limit due to this issue, it should correct itself once things are fixed, but if not, please create a ticket about it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
ledmaniak

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:12:15 AM

Thanks for the update!

Different question:
The API rate limit, is this limited per API key or per account?

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs
btcx (OP)
VIP

Activity: 302
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:23:18 AM

USD Deposits Temporarily Disabled

Unfortunately, we've reached the limit of our US bank's capacity to deal with the volume on our account. Many USD withdrawals have been delayed beyond a limit we can accept, and it reflects poorly on our service. Rather than continue to disappoint, we've decided to suspend USD deposits until a more robust banking partner is acquired. In the meantime, USD withdrawals and trading will continue to be available, though we strongly encourage USD traders to shift to our EUR pairs. Most major banks will allow you to send EUR even if your account only holds USD.

All pending USD withdrawals not already in transit will be canceled within 24 hours and users will have the funds available again.

In order to lighten the burden on USD withdrawals and speed up the process, we're offering a 2% bonus for users willing to convert their USD balances to EUR balances. You may then trade EUR or withdraw EUR. EUR withdrawals are generally processed within 1 business day. If your bank only supports USD, withdrawing EUR to it will likely result in a < 1% conversion fee. Please contact us for details.

If you still wish to receive your USD withdrawal, please resubmit it.

Personally, I want to apologize for the long delays some of you have experienced with your USD withdrawals. I know how important it is to have your money when you need it and we've failed to provide timely service. I have been pleased with our banking partner for EUR, and the level of service we've been able to provide there. I appreciate your patience while we navigate the treacherous waters of the legacy banking system. The weather is nice in San Francisco but I'm glad you're not picketing outside our office Smiley

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Stellar, US dollar, euro, British pound, Canadian dollar and Japanese yen exchange:  https://www.kraken.com
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:43:14 AM

That sucks for the USD-traders. But lets be honest, Kraken is primarily a EUR exchange these days. Anyway, unlike some other exchange (where people do picket despite bad weather), halting deposits when there are withdrawal delays is the right thing to do.
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:46:18 AM

Indeed not that good news for USD traders.
On a more positive note: I greatly respect the way you communicate and solve this problem! This again proofs to me you are one of the most reliable exchanges out there.
Props!

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: