Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:48:16 PM

Lot of people seem to not understand how all encompassing and how serious a properly written NDA is.

Ken can confirm that we are delayed or not.

Says you. Not says NDA.

NDA (http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0001.jpg and http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0002.jpg) says that he is forbidden from divulging confidential information which may include matters of any technical or business nature. The amount of time that it takes eASIC to get their brand-spanking new 28mm chips out SEEMS TO ME like it would be considered confidential; and talking about "delays", either to confim or deny, would be in breach of contract. VMC is at mercy of this NDA, fully and utterly. Ken doesn't even acknowledge the posts asking about these matters; because that in of itself could be construed to be divulging information.

EDIT: To me it seems like a big "delay" in the plans would be eASIC deciding that Ken breached the NDA...

Ok, so what do we do halfway through December when we are still hashing 400GH/s and collecting 5 Satoshi a week in dividends? Do we just lay down and sell our shares for 100x times less than what we paid for them?

Can Ken perhaps tell us expected hash rate of the sample chips?

Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:02:49 PM

New Topic:

I don't expect the sales figures to be increasing very much in the near future - people seem to be realizing they won't see any return. But from what we have sold should be a nice boost in hashrate for our in house operation. Network difficulty should slow down a bit once all the pre-orders are shipped out. With the money raised in the IPO and the money from sales we should be able to carve out a nice chunk of the network for our own by buying direct from easic. If the production is as fast as they say it is then after our first batch is online we should be able to pull ahead of the competition with a quicker deployment on our second batch.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:04:43 PM

Can Ken perhaps tell us expected hash rate of the sample chips?

I'm not Ken, but chips are expected to hash at 16gh/s on normal clock and 20gh/s overclocked.

Have I missed any update on our klondikes? Last I recall the chips were delivered to Steamboat. Has there been any progress on that front?

I would also be very interested in hearing about our main project progress and would support ANY information (even if it's just tangentially related, such as our springfield underground data center being fully outfitted and ready just needing our miners to be plugged in).

I'm not a massive shareholder, but I'm holding all 100k+ of my shares. There is too much upward potential in the 3-6 month future and a glaring vacuum of other good investment opportunities. Ken, don't let the pressure get to you, we know that it's not easy doing what you're doing, and I'm certain that your larger shareholders support you (as seen by the largely unchanging bitfunder public asset list), so don't go quitting on us! Tongue
crumbs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:06:46 PM

Lot of people seem to not understand how all encompassing and how serious a properly written NDA is.

Ken can confirm that we are delayed or not.

Says you. Not says NDA.

Interwebs lawyer:

The redacted text defines the scope of that NDA.  Without those specifics (redacted text), the document becomes vague and overbroad.

If not obvious:  that blacked-out text defines exactly why Ken is signing the NDA.

The NDA has nothing to do with getting/not getting sample chips, etc.  If that was the case, Ken couldn't even tell us anything about production chips, or sell them ('cos could be construed as bizniz seekrits).

But keep socking.
crumbs

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:09:23 PM

New Topic:

I don't expect the sales figures to be increasing very much in the near future - people seem to be realizing they won't see any return. But from what we have sold should be a nice boost in hashrate for our in house operation. ...

If the chips aren't profitable to sell (miners feel they won't ROI @price), they are not profitable to mine.
Ask me why.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:08:56 PM

WTF dudes, this thread is SELF-MODERATED! If OP wishes to delete the posts he can do that himself.
You guys really love to be stringed along by sockpuppets, don't you?
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 07:43:21 PM

And you think it's acceptable for members to threaten to shoot people whose identities and addresses are public knowledge?

Don't patronise me with your 'wtf dudes' attitude.

This is criminal behaviour and as such should be reported to the authorities.

I suggest you pm me.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:47:20 PM

And you think it's acceptable for members to threaten to shoot people whose identities and addresses are public knowledge?

Are you his lawyer, bodyguard, pet rock, what?
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:50:09 PM

I DIG how all these noobs in here with join dates like July 2013 are so experienced with "manning up" about bitcoin related securities.

really puts the C in confidence...

It doesn't matter when I started posting. For you to look at that as in indicator in your confidence shows that you pay attention to all the wrong things. You can't whine, bitch, and moan when you don't get your way after you invested in a fortune 500 company. Why do you think this is any different? Because you used your precious bitcoin, it entitles you to constant updates from the CEO? Get out of here.

The CEO is online now, and has plenty of time to delete posts in this thread, his last post was agreeing with me that he probably wouldn't do any time.
Responding to real concerns?  No time 4 that.

that was disgusting of him actually.  he may not do time but can he run faster than a bullet?

1) It's not disgusting atall to delete a Troll post in a moderated thread. It's what moderated threads are for. You imbecile.

2) You just made a death threat against an individual who's home and business address is known to you. You had better contact a lawyer. You imbecile.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 07:50:47 PM

In the age where people are being prosecuted and imprisoned for using unacceptable language on Twitter, I assure you the comment made earlier today by VE is criminal.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:53:21 PM

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/18/authorities-investigate-online-death-threats-against-ted-cruz/
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:56:20 PM

In the age where people are being prosecuted and imprisoned for using unacceptable language on Twitter, I assure you the comment made earlier today by VE is criminal.

wtf?  There was nothing criminal about what I said.  I was hoping he can run faster than a bullet because someone ELSE might not enjoy getting raped as much as the rest of us.  Get it?

stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:02:31 PM

Personally I wouldn't mind if Ken just deleted the last couple pages ... (including this post, go ahead!)
coinminers

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:05:44 PM

Are USA people supposed to sell and rebuy?  If so, there needs to be a bid wall at .1.  Otherwise, we are taking losses just to move shares to cryptostocks.  Or do we wait for Ukyo to push the shares back to the issuer account and you will reissue them?

I am interested in this as well. I have a good amount of shares on BitFunder and i am in the US. What will happen from here on out if i hold my shares?

We will be announcing a solution for users to transfer their shares to an account on Bitfunder for us to hold and for the shares to receive dividends.  This will be before Ukyo pushes the shares back to the issuer account.  We are trying to be pro-active to help our Investors.

Will you also be announcing a solution for people who want their BF shares to be converted into CryptoStocks shares?

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:11:52 PM

Are USA people supposed to sell and rebuy?  If so, there needs to be a bid wall at .1.  Otherwise, we are taking losses just to move shares to cryptostocks.  Or do we wait for Ukyo to push the shares back to the issuer account and you will reissue them?

I am interested in this as well. I have a good amount of shares on BitFunder and i am in the US. What will happen from here on out if i hold my shares?

We will be announcing a solution for users to transfer their shares to an account on Bitfunder for us to hold and for the shares to receive dividends.  This will be before Ukyo pushes the shares back to the issuer account.  We are trying to be pro-active to help our Investors.

Will you also be announcing a solution for people who want their BF shares to be converted into CryptoStocks shares?

Stop asking questions about worthless shares already.  It gives Ken something to sidetrack about.  Shareholders want to know what is going on with the actual operations of the company, and the eASIC chips.  Without this, shares are worth nothing whether they are on BF or CryptoStocks

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

wtf?  There was nothing criminal about what I said.  I was hoping he can run faster than a bullet because someone ELSE might not enjoy getting raped as much as the rest of us.  Get it?

And are you going to supply Ken's address to these people who might want to shoot him? You have his address right?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:15:00 PM

And are you going to supply Ken's address to these people who might want to shoot him? You have his address right?

No, I don't. 

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

No, I don't. 

It's been on this forum several months ago when you were around - his home address.
And his business address is readily available. So you are claiming to know neither?

So what do you know about this company? You are the self-proclaimed expert on ACtM yet you don't know these basics. Do you think a judge would believe that because I don't.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:20:59 PM

http://www.danieljensenlaw.com/articles/death-threats/

Issuing a death threat is not just irresponsible; it is also illegal and punishable by jail time. If you have been accused of sending a death threat, you should take those charges seriously.

In addition, the law does not distinguish between threats issued vocally and those in writing. Electronic communication makes no difference either, with an email having the same significance as a letter. The law does not take context into consideration, either. Even if not meant seriously, joke threats are still taken seriously by the law if the person receiving it feels threatened.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:21:25 PM

No, I don't. 

It's been on this forum several months ago when you were around - his home address.
And his business address is readily available. So you are claiming to know neither?

So what do you know about this company? You are the self-proclaimed expert on ACtM yet you don't know these basics. Do you think a judge would believe that because I don't.

I prefer to focus my knowledge on the eASIC chips, rather than addresses.  You are making some rash assumptions ..you would make a horrible judge.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: