Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:50:09 PM

lol saying that someone will sell their shares for .2 or not sell lower than 0.00002 is like splitting the bank robbery money between 4 guys before even actually robbing a bank
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:54:46 PM

Also, looks like Difficulty is starting to level off a bit.

24% rise currently

HashFast is testing their chip so next difficulty they will be shipping.

Monarchs should also be shipping either next difficulty or the one after.

What does your "level off" look like?
granitemouse

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:56:48 PM

Is anyone going to sell for less than 0.0025 when crypto trade is up?

0.002 * 114,425 = 228.85 = $273,600 aud = 10 times my income.

Yes, I doubt I will be able to hold if the price gets anywhere near 0.002, even though I once hoped for 0.02.

Way to keep the price down, champ.. now everybody is expecting a dump of over 100,000 shares around .002 Smiley
I'll be dumping mine at .0001

How many shares do you have still? 50,000? I would buy your shares at .0001 today if Ken could guarantee that they will be transferred to me.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:03:02 PM

Yes, I doubt I will be able to hold if the price gets anywhere near 0.002, even though I once hoped for 0.02.

Way to keep the price down, champ.. now everybody is expecting a dump of over 100,000 shares around .002 Smiley

How many shares do you have still? 50,000? I would buy your shares at .0001 today if Ken could guarantee that they will be transferred to me.

I might just give them to you for free.. we'll keep in touch

You probably should try to balance out some karma and pay us to take your shares. I'll go no less than 0.0001 per share from you.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:04:05 PM

Let the market decide.  Theres a growing pool of investors growing everyday finding out that there are stocks to be had in the BTC world.  Who really knows.  the best measuring stick we have is whats on crypto stocks and you guys are throwing aimless numbers that arn't even clost to that.  Its really funny to watch.   I would love some cheap shares, so dump away, because we all know what will happen when cooler heads prevail.    

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
granitemouse

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:05:51 PM

I might just give them to you for free.. we'll keep in touch

That works too. Smiley
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:07:09 PM

Let the market decide.  Theres a growing pool of investors growing everyday finding out that there are stocks to be had in the BTC world.  Who really knows.  the best measuring stick we have is whats on crypto stocks and you guys are throwing aimless numbers that arn't even clost to that.  Its really funny to watch.   I would love some cheap shares, so dump away, because we all know what will happen when cooler heads prevail.    

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:09:32 PM

If you were around in Sept/Oct. Price got up to .008-.009 for a minute there. This was with less news and less hope than we have today. The price can easily break .01 imho. But if people want to keep it below .002 for a while that works for me while I re-up on more BTC. I personally will not be selling for less than .01, I'd rather just collect divs at that point.
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:16:54 PM

If you were around in Sept/Oct. Price got up to .008-.009 for a minute there. This was with less news and less hope than we have today. The price can easily break .01 imho. But if people want to keep it below .002 for a while that works for me while I re-up on more BTC. I personally will not be selling for less than .01, I'd rather just collect divs at that point.

Sorry, but I don't think that is realistic at all.
Too many have been in this boat for too long.
And they want back to dry land...

I think the selling pressure will be big once we get somewhere to trade.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:23:49 PM

Sorry, but I don't think that is realistic at all.
Too many have been in this boat for too long.
And they want back to dry land...

I think the selling pressure will be big once we get somewhere to trade.

No need to apologize, "But if people want to keep it below .002 for awhile that works for me." I know very well we will not see .01 anytime soon, you will also see me not sell any shares until that point. I stated that I will be going down with the ship if it happens to sink. I have faith in Ken even if I think he is being too silent and the silence is unbearable. I took a gut chance with BTC, might as well ride that same gut feeling with AcTm. I have invested less than what I can afford to lose. I am all too happy with the price above .004 or below .001, I really don't like between .002-.004.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:48:40 PM

The loyalty here is both insane and totally unjustified.
Vigil

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:48:42 PM

Also, looks like Difficulty is starting to level off a bit.

24% rise currently

HashFast is testing their chip so next difficulty they will be shipping.

Monarchs should also be shipping either next difficulty or the one after.

What does your "level off" look like?
It looks like a move away from a parabolic rise...

Next estimated difficulty rise is 13% +/-

It will level-off eventually with much smaller percentage gains until the next break-through arrives.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:52:27 PM

Explain or no it isn't.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:00:40 PM

Explain or no it isn't.

Ken makes Labcoin and Butterfly Labs PR look pristine.

I've written off this investment as a loss.  If Ken proves otherwise great, but I'm not going to blindly cheer when all we have seen is promises, vague timelines, and no proof whatsoever of claims.

No different than Labcoin in my opinion and could possibly turn out bad legally for Ken.  Silence to shareholders is not very smart.  Putting out fluff press releases with no real substance or proof is still silence in my opinion.
Rawted

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:04:15 PM

Explain or no it isn't.
The very second this comes online for trading again, almost all shares will be dumped instantly, and 50% or more wont get out any higher than half of what they're planning. Ken will not keep his word on the guaranteed .0025. It will be a nasty feeding frenzy as more savvy investors manipulate the minds of the less wise ones here on the forums and in the chat boxes just so they can cash out as high as possible.

This company has missed every deadline it set, been non-responsive, and failed to produce any product, and yet you guys keep coming back for more - some of you actually get offensive towards people trying to actually help you out.

It's very odd, and could very well be the first case of digital stockholm syndrome here in the cryptocurrency world.
Rawted

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:08:36 PM

I know most of you hate him for some reason, but you should pay attention to this. Whether you think he is brash or brilliant, he has proven quite adept at crypto stocks and bonds. Why do you think he expects to cash out at that amount? Because he lives in reality.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:10:05 PM

Explain or no it isn't.

Ken makes Labcoin and Butterfly Labs PR look pristine.

I've written off this investment as a loss.  If Ken proves otherwise great, but I'm not going to blindly cheer when all we have seen is promises, vague timelines, and no proof whatsoever of claims.

No different than Labcoin in my opinion and could possibly turn out bad legally for Ken.  Silence to shareholders is not very smart.  Putting out fluff press releases with no real substance or proof is still silence in my opinion.

Ok Rawted or redbeans2012, lets say all the share holders were to follow your move for the next week. What should we do to remedy the situation to your satisfaction? PM or Call Ken, he has stated that he can't give out anymore information when I PM him. Go march down to his office? I personally have finals but if anyone wants to go visit him I am all for it, what information you get from him I am not sure. Do you wish us to higher lawyers and call the cops now? Is that what you want us all to do? Do you think we should sell our shares? Well it seems people are trying to get on an exchange pronto to do that? Should we come on this forum everyday and just badmouth Ken, scream scam and act mean? That didn't remedy the situation for Labcoin so why should we do it now?

Right now we are asking Ken dozens of question each day, whether through the forum or through PMs. If you think we are all sitting here living in some fantasy land you are very wrong. I want Ken to answer some questions as soon as possible, but I did not invest enough into this company to lost sleep over his silence. That's why my loyalty is justified, if he can pull it off I will get a very very very nice payday. If not I understood the risks at the beginning and have been trying my hardest with what I was given to protect myself and my investment.

We do not need to tell Ken what will happen if he scams us. Everyday you hear a story about these scammers being caught, and Ken has given out more than enough information for anyone to track him down if he tries to pull a fast one.
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:15:33 PM

Speaking of savvy of more intelligent investors, and manipulation of prices, the moment that ActM hits an exchange, many people who previously supported ActM and who have photos of Ken enshrined above their mining farms, next to the fans that are running 24-7 will sell all their holdings in a disgusting act of betrayal, and others will take advantage of that terrible price drop and will scoop up all those shares at bargain prices.

Then Ken will announce the new, bestest, fastest hashers, and demand for shares will shoot up and price will increase, and those smart savvy monkeys who bought low will sell and everyone will be happy because the dividends will flow like something flowing, like orange juice in an orange juice factory.

My price today, before the spike that will surely come is 28.98 bitcoin for a lot of 20,000 shares of ActM.
We will use Kleeck to handle the senistive parts of the transaction.

Do this now or you will regret it when 20,000 shares are selling for 50 bitcoin.

Explain or no it isn't.
The very second this comes online for trading again, almost all shares will be dumped instantly, and 50% or more wont get out any higher than half of what they're planning. Ken will not keep his word on the guaranteed .0025. It will be a nasty feeding frenzy as more savvy investors manipulate the minds of the less wise ones here on the forums and in the chat boxes just so they can cash out as high as possible.

This company has missed every deadline it set, been non-responsive, and failed to produce any product, and yet you guys keep coming back for more - some of you actually get offensive towards people trying to actually help you out.

It's very odd, and could very well be the first case of digital stockholm syndrome here in the cryptocurrency world.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Rawted

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:16:04 PM

Ken will not keep his word on the guaranteed .0025.
He didn't guarantee 0.0025 of dividends, he guaranteed dividends would be paid to investors only until they reach that sum. It's very common here, and he can perfectly execute it; but there is no guaranteed return on investment (which is perfectly normal).
(OH MY GOD I AM DEFENDING KSLAUGHTER)

There are many others. Labcoin, for instance, until the evidence was overwhelming. But I hear it is far from the first case.
You're correct on both points. I had to re-read the ipo thread, and i never checked back in with labcoin after dumping it, but it's thread is almost 925 pages. Holy hell.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:19:00 PM

Explain or no it isn't.

What deadlines are you referring to?  You can't mean the deadline he just made for the most significant news announcement to date can you?

Personally I can't see a nasty feeding frenzy happening, and I only need to judge that from having read so many bullish posts since the announcement.  

When you say that Ken will not keep his word about the 0.0025, do you mean he will betray us, or do you think he will try but fail?

Why say the company has failed to produce any product when Ken just stated that first products were shipped last week?

Where are you getting your information? Do you know something that we don't or are you simply mistaken?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: