Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 10:02:32 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 10:16:59 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Native tongue?
Come on in school my English teacher used native language. If that is what you mean I have posts hee in my native language. I am Bulgarian it is not top secret

I thought you had said that earlier. Nah, I wasn't stirring the pot. I find languages fascinating, especially in how people parse from one to another.

And yes, this is totally off topic, but still.. My dad grew up in South Dakota, in a town with a lot of German and Norwegian immigrants. (Which tends to explain the white side of my heritage Cheesy ). At any rate, he told me of an encounter with a German lady that illustrates my point. People tend to still speak/write their native language in the "new" language's words. The structure and idiom carry over. It's kind of cool, actually. But anyway, the lady had been asked for directions to somewhere nearby, and her reply was:

"Take me at the garden, down by the gate, turn the fence corner round, and go straight up". I always thought that both funny and lyrical, so it's stuck with me for nearly 40 years. Along with a fascination with the differences in the way we communicate. I can't respond to you in your language at all. It's a cool looking script, but it's meaningless to me without the help of a translator. That you can communicate in my language, with some difficulty from time to time, is frankly a feather in your cap.

I know of that town, having lived in Brookings, SD, a spell, speaking of spelling. I sure do miss those crystal clear glacier lakes. My dad own the original Super 8.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:04:09 AM

It's either people trashing AMT or People hyping AMT. Is it that hard to really have level headed conversation about the company?

I mean for christ sakes. The truth usually lies somewhere near the middle of the two extremes. Or that is what I've found to be true most of my life.

http://pa.yalwa.com/ID_121996374/Linear-Solutions-Corp-W-Chester-Pike-206.html

Linear Solutions Corp - W Chester Pike # 206
Classification: Electrical Apparatus And Equipment, Wiring Supplies
ISIC-4 Code: 5063

Linear Solutions Corp is located in the city of Havertown.

Address:
1254 W Chester Pike # 206
Havertown, PA 19083

Phone: 6108532000
Fax: 6109240111

Looks like Harrison Zipkin opt to go with Harry

UNITED SECURITY AFFILIATES

1254 W CHESTER PIKE
Havertown, PA 19083
(610) 853-2000
Services: Home Security Systems
On Angie's List Since: 6/4/2010

Finally, an American company.
You know,
if AMT is us US company the US law can be applied against them. In case that amt is not US company the law can be applied against US individual. So all if us can be held responsible for our actions. If there is a wish, there is a way

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
RWmax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:05:55 AM

Yes I do work for amt. I wanna make sure that their topic is always on top and I also wanna make sure that every one with some brain left will understand that AMT is NOTHING more than a poor liars despite of my language skills.
 Grin

Great, now we know you work for AMT LOSHIA, YOUR SECRET IS OUT.

What's that saying?  What's mine is mine and what's yours is for everyone to share.. right...

You are mad dude.
Go and find what IRONY is. Look for it in the dictionary. Can you do that and post here what you find bout it and what that word means?
Then I suggest to read my posts again and try to discover what I meant. Once again please take my dep apology about my crappy English.

I'm not insulting your english level. But clearly you are from Bulgaria, and clearly it seems that Josh has been there to work with Technobit. You are always doing positive reviews for technobit Loshia. How do we know that your not working for AMT too!?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:08:49 AM

Yes I do work for amt. I wanna make sure that their topic is always on top and I also wanna make sure that every one with some brain left will understand that AMT is NOTHING more than a poor liars despite of my language skills.
 Grin

Great, now we know you work for AMT LOSHIA, YOUR SECRET IS OUT.

What's that saying?  What's mine is mine and what's yours is for everyone to share.. right...

You are mad dude.
Go and find what IRONY is. Look for it in the dictionary. Can you do that and post here what you find bout it and what that word means?
Then I suggest to read my posts again and try to discover what I meant. Once again please take my dep apology about my crappy English.

I'm not insulting your english level. But clearly you are from Bulgaria, and clearly it seems that Josh has been there to work with Technobit. You are always doing positive reviews for technobit Loshia. How do we know that your not working for AMT too!?
Go and find out what irony is and post that here. Can you?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:10:51 AM

Heya,

I have followed this thread for days. First what I thought was somewhat amusing about a possible scam company later seemed to be something premeditated and definitely elegit. I have been evaluating which company to purchase mining equipment from over the last two weeks. Very carefully in fact.

I didn't hear of AMT until I came to this forum. After reading this thread, (not all of it, but lets say about 20-30 pages here and there) I came to the conclusion this company actually exists in America and is actually shipping miners!

I called and left a message and jim (the one and only most famous jim called me back yesterday afternoon. I mentioned to him that I was somewhat doubtful of their delivery situation or even if they had a working miner. Seeming a bit frustrated, he offered to have a Skype call with me. The quality wasn't that great because he was using Skype over his phone, but I could clearly see he was in a lab of some sort, and he showed me a miner they were working on, the 2.4 and showed me the screen with cgminer and it was hashing at about 2.2ish.. He apologized for not having a video up yet and said they are still working on it. He sounded tired.  

He also invited me to the office, was very cordial and polite, and explained that this forum is nothing more than foreign resellers trying to tarnish their reputation. He also said they were late in shipping yes but are in fact shipping currently, he swung the phone around and I saw several guys assembling or what it looked to be building miners. He gave me viable reasons why they were and it all seemed completely understandable.

I placed an order for one 3.2Th yesterday. My Order # is 1603 .

I would like to tell others out there, that out of all the companies I have tried to contact - this company has the worst PR on this forum, and that I suggest you call and speak with the manufacturer directly before placing an order, because (at least in my case or from my point of view) AMT is a young company in America with a good product.

David
Chicago, IL
Super,
I can show you a lot of fancy things from my miners. Will you place an order with me?
No right?
Good luck...

RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:11:44 AM

Heya,

I have followed this thread for days. First what I thought was somewhat amusing about a possible scam company later seemed to be something premeditated and definitely elegit. I have been evaluating which company to purchase mining equipment from over the last two weeks. Very carefully in fact.

I didn't hear of AMT until I came to this forum. After reading this thread, (not all of it, but lets say about 20-30 pages here and there) I came to the conclusion this company actually exists in America and is actually shipping miners!

I called and left a message and jim (the one and only most famous jim called me back yesterday afternoon. I mentioned to him that I was somewhat doubtful of their delivery situation or even if they had a working miner. Seeming a bit frustrated, he offered to have a Skype call with me. The quality wasn't that great because he was using Skype over his phone, but I could clearly see he was in a lab of some sort, and he showed me a miner they were working on, the 2.4 and showed me the screen with cgminer and it was hashing at about 2.2ish.. He apologized for not having a video up yet and said they are still working on it. He sounded tired.  

He also invited me to the office, was very cordial and polite, and explained that this forum is nothing more than foreign resellers trying to tarnish their reputation. He also said they were late in shipping yes but are in fact shipping currently, he swung the phone around and I saw several guys assembling or what it looked to be building miners. He gave me viable reasons why they were and it all seemed completely understandable.

I would like to tell others out there, that out of all the companies I have tried to contact - this company has the worst PR on this forum, and that I suggest you call and speak with the manufacturer directly before placing an order, because (at least in my case or from my point of view) AMT is a young company in America with a good product.

David
Chicago, IL

Good going Dave. Nice to see someone that sees past the bs.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 10:15:13 AM

Heya,

David
Chicago, IL

That is exactly what I've been trying to tell everybody here, but nobody will listen to me. I will try one final time and that is it. Ready? Here goes!

This forum is nothing more than foreign resellers trying to tarnish AMT's reputation.

Therefore, I'm going to form a CO-OP made up of only American resellers to combat them foreign resellers, thus saving AMT's ass, for they are the bestest.

I now need to apologize to my fan base because I have reversed my position. My order number is 1604. Don't ask me what I bought, for I ain't got a clue, but it's shiny and I saw the styrofoam that's going to protect it during shipping, probably some time next week.

Me so happy!

<Note to self: That earlier accident may have tarnish my brain. May have to sew other driver.>
RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:15:58 AM

Heya,

David
Chicago, IL
Super,
I can show you a lot of fancy things from my miners. Will you place an order with me?
No right?
Good luck...

He probably would not place an order from you because who knows where the hell you are from. Where the hell is Bulgaria anyway!? The only thing I know about Bulgaria is that AMT hired cheap labor in Bulgaria to do a job and got a piss poor product - and now builds everything in these great united states..
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:16:16 AM

Native tongue?
Come on in school my English teacher used native language. If that is what you mean I have posts hee in my native language. I am Bulgarian it is not top secret

I thought you had said that earlier. Nah, I wasn't stirring the pot. I find languages fascinating, especially in how people parse from one to another.

And yes, this is totally off topic, but still.. My dad grew up in South Dakota, in a town with a lot of German and Norwegian immigrants. (Which tends to explain the white side of my heritage Cheesy ). At any rate, he told me of an encounter with a German lady that illustrates my point. People tend to still speak/write their native language in the "new" language's words. The structure and idiom carry over. It's kind of cool, actually. But anyway, the lady had been asked for directions to somewhere nearby, and her reply was:

"Take me at the garden, down by the gate, turn the fence corner round, and go straight up". I always thought that both funny and lyrical, so it's stuck with me for nearly 40 years. Along with a fascination with the differences in the way we communicate. I can't respond to you in your language at all. It's a cool looking script, but it's meaningless to me without the help of a translator. That you can communicate in my language, with some difficulty from time to time, is frankly a feather in your cap.

I know of the town, having lived in Brookings, SD, a spell, speaking of spelling. I sure do miss those crystal clear glacier lakes. My dad own the original Super 8.

Actually, Ipswitch. Since you know my real name, you can probably find a lot of my ancestry there Cheesy It's been a long time since I've been there, but I think Brookings is fairly close. SD is a nice state. Did my very first bit of gold mining up near Spearfish, and been to the Rally twice. Both times on a Honda, somewhat to the consternation of the other bikers.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:18:44 AM

I am wandering what will show sample ip check of two posters current ip addresses? Rwmax and dabears
Mods can you do this for us? We do not want to break their privacy. We just want to know if the posts came from same IP address that is all

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:22:51 AM

Heya,

David
Chicago, IL

That is exactly what I've been trying to tell everybody here, but nobody will listen to me. I will try one final time and that is it. Ready? Here goes!

This forum is nothing more than foreign resellers trying to tarnish AMT's reputation.

Therefore, I'm going to form a CO-OP made up of only American resellers to combat them foreign resellers, thus saving AMT's ass, for they are the bestest.

I now need to apologize to my fan base because I have reversed my position. My order number is 1604. Don't ask me what I bought, for I ain't got a clue, but it's shiny and I saw the styrofoam that's going to protect it during shipping, probably some time next week.

Me so happy!

<Note to self: That earlier accident may have tarnish my brain. May have to sew other driver.>

Uh, Phinn, you're a hundred years to late. It's no longer legal to resell Americans. Only the Federal Government can own slaves.

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am13.html http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am13.html
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:25:10 AM

I am wandering what will show sample ip check of two posters current ip addresses? Rwmax and dabears

Fuck the IPs, how about RWmax and DAbears?
Exactly Wink
They are posting from same ip for sure which means that this is one person Wink
Mods help us please

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

Heya,

David
Chicago, IL
Super,
No right?
Good luck...

He probably would not place an order from you because who knows where the hell you are from. Where the hell is Bulgaria anyway!? The only thing I know about Bulgaria is that AMT hired cheap labor in Bulgaria to do a job and got a piss poor product - and now builds everything in these great united states..

Technobit is far from a builder of "piss poor products". Martin is one hell of a designer. He also got to market with a WORKING Coincraft A1 based hashing board before Bitmine was able to. Let's be a bit careful here, eh? Being a fanboi is ok. Being a dick is pushing it.

I have followed Technobit pretty much since they started. I can attest, from my rebranded AMT HEX16B's, that they make a fine piece of equipment. My problems with AMT are over how they conduct their business, not the equipment vendor they worked with. This is a rock solid miner.

Loshia, I believe, can directly attest to that with the very same boards. I also know that he has at least one of the HEX8A1 boards, which if AMT had been smart, all of you would be now hashing with.
RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:28:20 AM

And positive pics again
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:34:36 AM

Fuck the IPs, how about RWmax and DAbears?
Exactly Wink
They are posting from same ip for sure which means that this is one person Wink
Mods help us please

Together, you have Brad Wears Max.

BTW, Mods can help in this regard. Either can the Admin, theymos. Only if a crime is committed and info is formally requested from law enforcement. But, an Admin can read the logs themselves to make a more informed decision as to how viable ANY entity is, unbeknown to everybody else.

Want to partner up and start a forum? We could make millions on data mining (no pun intended).
Smiley
I have a lot of other stuff to deal with. Thank you for the preposition dude Smiley
I do not think that it is against the rules for mods to check and tell us the posts came from same ip or subnet class c. However your English is better than mine so you can ask them also.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:35:05 AM

Heya,

David
Chicago, IL

You mean DaEagles

We know is you Josh Zipkin. Don't try to pretend otherwise. Of course you Son-O of  Harrison the the Bulgarian would be treated to a live skype session with jim. I bet you took Alyssa on a date too.

I know that you and the masons are behind AMT. So when you get your miner and make a video we all know it is the doing of the worshipful master of the eastern lights lodge and your order is order #LIE

Nice try

Josh
From penssilguaria

Ok guys I decided to change sides for a post did I do it right?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:41:22 AM

Bump, so that next Newbie will have something of value to quote.
No I guess that they are desperately trying to find out how to disguise their ip's.
But after they find  out there will be a lot of activity for sure Grin
And suddenly rwmax became quite ;
Do not worry rwmax all is logged.  it is up to mods to inform all of us how pathetic you are Grin

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:44:47 AM

Native tongue?

I know of the town, having lived in Brookings, SD, a spell, speaking of spelling. I sure do miss those crystal clear glacier lakes. My dad own the original Super 8.

Actually, Ipswitch. Since you know my real name, you can probably find a lot of my ancestry there Cheesy It's been a long time since I've been there, but I think Brookings is fairly close. SD is a nice state. Did my very first bit of gold mining up near Spearfish, and been to the Rally twice. Both times on a Honda, somewhat to the consternation of the other bikers.

Hey, Bio, it was me you quoted. You been drinking?  Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:24:42 AM

lol, I just increased my post count.
You already got 18X on me. I better get busy!
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:33:05 AM

lol, I just increased my post count.
You already got 18X on me. I better get busy!

There's a trick! Every time a Newbie shows up, quote their posts. You'll be golden in a month.

I know you're being tongue in cheek but I won't do that. I remember how I was treated, both in public and PM, when I was a newbie on this forum. I'm an oldschool BBS guy, so I can handle it. But this remains the most hostile forum to the new guy that I have ever encountered, and I am a libertarian anarchist!

There were a few really cool people right away. Alex, you, Greg Maxwell, Rassah and a few others. But god DAMN were some of the others horrid! I was even careful to keep my opinions low key at first, cuz nobody likes a loud mouth they haven't met yet.

The one part of this whole debacle where I can agree with AMT is that they were treated shabbily on this forum. Even before there was any reason to. The thread wasn't an hour old before the usual suspects were screaming SCAM. Where I disagree is them responding in kind. When soliciting business, it's better to take the high road.

I had more, but it got away Cheesy I no like this gettin' old shit...
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: