Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

And the project already has a system of encouraging its participants for activity? Is there any information?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Very promising project. But I need to study it carefully.
What is stopping you? Study and participate.
What is the problem?
This is too hard for me. I'm not used to making decisions so quickly.
I need to think about everything and make a choice.
You would still have permission from your mom to ask. Cheesy
And then suddenly it's too early for you to do it. Grin
"Very funny" Angry. I'll laugh at you when you lose all your money.
Haha. Wink
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

And the project already has a system of encouraging its participants for activity? Is there any information?

What are you talking about? I do not know any system of sponsorship. What it is? What do you have in mind?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Very promising project. But I need to study it carefully.
What is stopping you? Study and participate.
What is the problem?
This is too hard for me. I'm not used to making decisions so quickly.
I need to think about everything and make a choice.
You would still have permission from your mom to ask. Cheesy
And then suddenly it's too early for you to do it. Grin
"Very funny" Angry. I'll laugh at you when you lose all your money.
Haha. Wink
I will not lose anything, do not worry.
I am good at this and I am sure that I will earn money here.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

What are you talking about? I do not know any system of sponsorship. What it is? What do you have in mind?

I'm talking about the fact that participants take part in the project's program and carry out the project's promotion in the disparate social networks
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

It seems to me, this is a fraud. The project will not work.
You are wasting your time and money.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

I'm talking about the fact that participants take part in the project's program and carry out the project's promotion in the disparate social networks

Okay, I understand you. You are talking about the bonus program, at least I call it so)
Kheg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Why do you think so? Do you have any good reasons?
Share with us.
kiindje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

This sounds to me like SETI on blockchain. It's inefficient as Machine Learning needs a special processors. How do you plan to solve this problem?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

Okay, I understand you. You are talking about the bonus program, at least I call it so)

Apparently yes, I'm just talking about her. So, is there any information about this bonus program? Is it already running and is there access now to it?
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

Share with us.
Because I do not fully understand the meaning of this project.
Why are they doing that? Why can not they explain it normally?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

Apparently yes, I'm just talking about her. So, is there any information about this bonus program? Is it already running and is there access now to it?

Since the project is just running, I have not yet seen the news of the tangent program. Apparently, if it does, it will be launched a little later
Kheg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

Share with us.
Did you even visit their site? Studied information about the project?
There everything is written in a simple and accessible language.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

Since the project is just running, I have not yet seen the news of the tangent program. Apparently, if it does, it will be launched a little later

In general, you need to wait for news on the project site, so I understand? Correctly? It is very a pity that it has not yet appeared
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Share with us.
I read only the headers. And I did not like it anymore. Some strange idea for the project.
Developers could come up with something else, more interesting.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

In general, you need to wait for news on the project site, so I understand? Correctly? It is very a pity that it has not yet appeared

Yes, correctly, in addition to the official site you can follow the forum and the project, there will also be information
Kheg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Share with us.
I read only the headers. And I did not like it anymore. Some strange idea for the project.
Developers could come up with something else, more interesting.
How can you talk about the whole project, reading only the headlines? This is silly.
The project is new and interesting. Those people who understand this, have already appreciated its quality.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

Yes, correctly, in addition to the official site you can follow the forum and the project, there will also be information

I understand you, thank you. In general, the project is very ineteric and I hope that a bonus program will appear in the near future
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

I understand you, thank you. In general, the project is very ineteric and I hope that a bonus program will appear in the near future

Yes, yes, I also think that it will not wait long for itself and will be released by the project, since it already needs to start distributing
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: