Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

And does the project already have a system of encouraging its participants to work? Is there information?

What are you talking about? I do not know of any sponsorship system. What is it? What's on your mind?

I'm talking about the fact that participants take part in the project's program and carry out project promotion in disparate social networks

Okay, I understand you. You're talking about the bonus program, at least I call it that)

Apparently, yes, I'm just talking about her. So, is there any information about this bonus program? Is it already running and is there access now?

As the project only works, I have not yet seen the news of the tangent program. Apparently, if this happens, it will be launched a little later

In general, you need to wait for news on the project site, so I understand? Correctly? It is a pity that he has not yet appeared

Yes, correctly, in addition to the official site you can follow the forum and the project, there will also be information

I understand you, thank you. In general, the project is very inert, and I hope that the bonus program will appear in the near future
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

And does the project already have a system of encouraging its participants to work? Is there information?

What are you talking about? I do not know of any sponsorship system. What is it? What's on your mind?

I'm talking about the fact that participants take part in the project's program and carry out project promotion in disparate social networks

Okay, I understand you. You're talking about the bonus program, at least I call it that)

Apparently, yes, I'm just talking about her. So, is there any information about this bonus program? Is it already running and is there access now?

As the project only works, I have not yet seen the news of the tangent program. Apparently, if this happens, it will be launched a little later

In general, you need to wait for news on the project site, so I understand? Correctly? It is a pity that he has not yet appeared

Yes, correctly, in addition to the official site you can follow the forum and the project, there will also be information

I understand you, thank you. In general, the project is very inert, and I hope that the bonus program will appear in the near future

Yes, yes, I also think that he will not wait long for himself and will be released by the project, since he already has to start distributing
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Who will develop new algorithms ? you need to have good programming skills to implement their algorithms on this platform
Independent companies and organizations will have to develop their algorithms and put them on the platform . They can then be used for machine learning
How will these learning algorithms work and what will they learn from?
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

Who will develop new algorithms ? you need to have good programming skills to implement their algorithms on this platform
Independent companies and organizations will have to develop their algorithms and put them on the platform . They can then be used for machine learning
How will these learning algorithms work and what will they learn from?
As the object of learning will use the personal data of the user which in this point in time are not involved, the files from galleraie all sorts of images and so on
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Blockchain ensures the security of transactions between all participants of the chain it is very cool.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Blockchain ensures the security of transactions between all participants of the chain it is very cool.
Centralized centers on machine learning will be in demand after the release of this platform , I have never met a more ambitious and promising project
leow

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

Centralized centers on machine learning will be in demand after the release of this platform , I have never met a more ambitious and promising project
What's most important is the promising growth of DML's endless. Already now in the field of machine learning attracted a lot of money because it is the future.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

What's most important is the promising growth of DML's endless. Already now in the field of machine learning attracted a lot of money because it is the future.
You did not think about such a problem that soon automated systems and all other devices will replace the person , progress in the digital industry does not stand still and it is very pleased ,but later the computer will be able to completely replace the person.
leow

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

You did not think about such a problem that soon automated systems and all other devices will replace the person , progress in the digital industry does not stand still and it is very pleased ,but later the computer will be able to completely replace the person.
It seems to me that rapid training of computers will make human life much easier.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

It seems to me that rapid training of computers will make human life much easier.
With such a rapid pace of information technology development not far away and before we are simply replaced by robots ,they will surpass us in everything. Of course while it is a little hard to believe, and need more decades to happen ,but it will sooner or later.
leow

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

With such a rapid pace of information technology development not far away and before we are simply replaced by robots ,they will surpass us in everything. Of course while it is a little hard to believe, and need more decades to happen ,but it will sooner or later.
This is already something of a kind of fiction)) and the developers goal is to create a blockchain based on the protocol of training a decentralized machine and the ecosystem
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Machine learning through such huge capacities provided by users will take place at a very rapid pace , it is already an application for something more and perhaps it will be a new era of the digital age.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Machine learning through such huge capacities provided by users will take place at a very rapid pace , it is already an application for something more and perhaps it will be a new era of the digital age.
The idea of development is just phenomenal ))) Clearly, we stand on the threshold of new discoveries and inventions.
kaltar

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

The idea of development is just phenomenal ))) Clearly, we stand on the threshold of new discoveries and inventions.
This is all thanks to blockchain technology. Without a decentralized system, it would not be possible to implement this idea
zero9119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

This is all thanks to blockchain technology. Without a decentralized system, it would not be possible to implement this idea
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology in the modern world. It is just beginning to take root in people's lives , but it will certainly change them for the better.
kaltar

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

Blockchain is a revolutionary technology in the modern world. It is just beginning to take root in people's lives , but it will certainly change them for the better.
The development of the project is designed for almost 5 years, I think for such a global project this period is not particularly large ,it takes much more time
zero9119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

The development of the project is designed for almost 5 years, I think for such a global project this period is not particularly large ,it takes much more time
The developers of the project are very talented and competent people who know their job perfectly, there is no doubt that they will succeed
kaltar

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

The developers of the project are very talented and competent people who know their job perfectly, there is no doubt that they will succeed
But increasingly I believe to run such a global platform for 5 years will not be enough even for the most experienced developers. I have no doubt about the competence of the team ,I hope that they will really make a revolution in digital technology.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

Hey. When is the release of the DML Protocol Gen 1 planned?
I want to know.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Hey. When is the release of the DML Protocol Gen 1 planned?
I want to know.
Hello. The beta version will be released this summer.
A full version will be released in September.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: