Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
TheShobo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

I liked the idea so much. I see that data from each smartphone can help to change the world.
You are right. Do you think it will develop fast enough? Will it have further development?
Of course, it will. They have become a one of the most frequently discussed projects on the market. Also, they develop their project quickly. They’ve already made a prototype.
It is great Shocked!!! Where I can take a look on it?
You can find the video on their website, or on their medium account. Here is a link only for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=327&v=8lC2wldpOtU 

Thanks for the video, hadn't seen this and it is exactly the extra info I was looking for.
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

I liked the idea so much. I see that data from each smartphone can help to change the world.
You are right. Do you think it will develop fast enough? Will it have further development?
Of course, it will. They have become a one of the most frequently discussed projects on the market. Also, they develop their project quickly. They’ve already made a prototype.
You can find the video on their website, or on their medium account. Here is a link only for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=327&v=8lC2wldpOtU 
Thank you so much. When they gonna launch the Marketplace?
Accordingly to the roadmap, it will be launch as fast as DML token generation even will occur.  Next step will be launch of DML Protocol Gen 1 - on-device private data decentralized machine learning. It will happen in July- August.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

Accordingly to the roadmap, it will be launch as fast as DML token generation even will occur.  Next step will be launch of DML Protocol Gen 1 - on-device private data decentralized machine learning. It will happen in July- August.
Ok. I follow the news, cuz I like this project very much.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

Mixed reviews from https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/DML
do people take ian balina serious?
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

Ok. I follow the news, cuz I like this project very much.
The project started fast, expecting the first generation of DML products, and  only a few months.
cryptomystery

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

There has been quite a few decentralised machine learning projects coming out lately, what makes this one stand out?

All other projects need users to upload data to somewhere else, which makes things not efficient (privacy concern, clumsiness for constantly uploading and refresh, storage spaces wasted). DML adopts on-device machine learning so no data need to be uploaded, this is a very smart design.
cryptomystery

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

Mixed reviews from https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/DML
do people take ian balina serious?

Ian now passed all projects even the best ones, so means nothing. DML got rated high in many reviews - Top 1-2 for Hacked, Top 10% for Cryptobriefing, Top 5 for TheGobOne, and many more (Diddycarter, Liu's Crypto, Trackico etc.)
aelinsleague

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

A cool roadmap they got here. I'll take a look further into this project as well.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

The same accounts are commenting on two different threads with the same exact bs.....

Stop talking to yourself and  get help with that multiple personality disorder....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result

I agree that there are many who are expecting a positive result from the project, because the idea is fantastic and the community hopes to succeed!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: