Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:04:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

I follow their twitter and I’m really impressed. So many people believe that the project will become successful and profitable for developers and simple users.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

I follow their twitter and I’m really impressed. So many people believe that the project will become successful and profitable for developers and simple users.
Of course it is. Those people who deal directly with machine learning are really interested in DML. They know those troubles that have developers of algorithms. Most of them don’t have success.
Kheg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

Of course it is. Those people who deal directly with machine learning are really interested in DML. They know those troubles that have developers of algorithms. Most of them don’t have success.
Other users can also see the prospect. Why algorithm developers have such problem? I don’t work in this sphere, so I’d wish to know this.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

Other users can also see the prospect. Why algorithm developers have such problem? I don’t work in this sphere, so I’d wish to know this.
Sometimes they don’t have as much resources as it is requested. Maybe, they don’t have experience, or much time. DML is a crowdsourced system, so users can share experience and knowledge. Community will be directed towards a common mission.
Kheg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

Sometimes they don’t have as much resources as it is requested. Maybe, they don’t have experience, or much time. DML is a crowdsourced system, so users can share experience and knowledge. Community will be directed towards a common mission.
I have never seen a project that will be created for common progress, not only for profit.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

I have never seen a project that will be created for common progress, not only for profit.
Yes, but DML devs don’t forget about the profit too. Customers of this system will be buying those products that are in demand for them. Data owners will get rewards for data that they offer. Developers will get tokens for their projects.
Kheg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Yes, but DML devs don’t forget about the profit too. Customers of this system will be buying those products that are in demand for them. Data owners will get rewards for data that they offer. Developers will get tokens for their projects.
Everyone has their benefit. I like this idea, so I will try to participate in the bounty campaign even. I hope I will get my benefit too)
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

Will be they upgrading the system in future? I know it is a little weird question, but the system looks to me good enough and without and upgrades.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

Will be they upgrading the system in future? I know it is a little weird question, but the system looks to me good enough and without and upgrades.
Certainly they will upgrade DML. They even will use knowledge of involved developers.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

Certainly they will upgrade DML. They even will use knowledge of involved developers.
It is great. Will there be some rewards for those who improve DML protocol?
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Yes, they will reserve financial resources to motivate any developers to improve their protocol. I think it is another motivation for every developer that wants to earn additional coins.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

Yes, they will reserve financial resources to motivate any developers to improve their protocol. I think it is another motivation for every developer that wants to earn additional coins.
I heard that they also want to create their own blockchain. Is it true?
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Yes, they have this plain. Why not? They have such endless resource like an open community. It will ensure the permanent “brain gain”. If they use this carefully, they can change the world.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Yes, they have this plain. Why not? They have such endless resource like an open community. It will ensure the permanent “brain gain”. If they use this carefully, they can change the world.
I agree with you. It is a new way for exchange of information between talented people. It supposed to be a sensation. Good luck DML!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:21 AM

When will they begin to pay tokens for participating in the project activity program? I have been studying for a long time and have not received anything yet
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

When will they begin to pay tokens for participating in the project activity program? I have been studying for a long time and have not received anything yet

A similar situation, I've been blogging on YouTube for about a month and talking about the project, and the team does not accrue tokens in any way. That's just terrible.
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

A similar situation, I've been blogging on YouTube for about a month and talking about the project, and the team does not accrue tokens in any way. That's just terrible.

And you do not know why this happens and when the team begins to charge earned tokens? Need information
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

And you do not know why this happens and when the team begins to charge earned tokens? Need information

I do not know the exact information, but I think it will last a very long time
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

Why do you think so? Why for a long time? Tokens accrue, takes a few minutes
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

Why do you think so? Why for a long time? Tokens accrue, takes a few minutes

I agree, the process itself is fast, but think. The project manager, who is responsible for this, should review the branches, analyze your results, calculate the amount you earned and transfer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: