Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

Are you freaking serious  Shocked.. This is like the news of the month, do you know what it means that an  energy distributor from a whole country will be accepting your currency as a payment for their services. This will really push bittwatt above limits and layers of the sky.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:20:57 AM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

Are you freaking serious  Shocked.. This is like the news of the month, do you know what it means that an  energy distributor from a whole country will be accepting your currency as a payment for their services. This will really push bittwatt above limits and layers of the sky.

Wow, best news I have heard all week, using Bittwatt as a means of payment for an energy distribution company is really great, I'm glad I Invested in this project this automatically gives Bittwatt token some value.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.
am participate in bounty and wait good moment to sale BWT)

When it comes to ICO, there is a phase, so at the moment, the project is more concentrated with having a successful phase of sales, after that comes the period of listing, so is all about patience, the project will definitely come to that and i don't think is wise for the project to talk about the listing because an unexpected event may come up that will lead to some shift or probably a change in an exchange that was once stated, such scenario may cause uproar in the community

ai5998865, that's nice to hear that you are participating in Bittwatt bounty. They will announce soon about listing on exchanges. But as per rules some exchanges need some specific volume to list ICO on their platform. So you have to be wait for confirmation from admin.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.
am participate in bounty and wait good moment to sale BWT)

When it comes to ICO, there is a phase, so at the moment, the project is more concentrated with having a successful phase of sales, after that comes the period of listing, so is all about patience, the project will definitely come to that and i don't think is wise for the project to talk about the listing because an unexpected event may come up that will lead to some shift or probably a change in an exchange that was once stated, such scenario may cause uproar in the community

I don't think there was a project listed in binance or the likes early on; at least not recently to the extent of my knowledge that is. I don't think it is easy getting into the bigger exchanges. It would make more sense listing in small medium exchanges and building your way from there.

Yes, giving that the requirements that it takes to get listed is way high, projects tend to start with a smaller exchange but at the end, is all about the project and what they stand to achieve, as big exchanges can not come to the rescue of a floppy project, bittwatt is gaining tremendous momentum in the cryptosphere and i think that will also give them an advantage when they intend to go for bigger listing

It only makes sense most people only care that their able to trade what they have after the ico where they are able to trade is just an extra bonus I hope the team will follow The standard practice of a quick listing followed by better exchanges once they have the volume

You do have a point about quick listing and a lot of project neglect that aspect, like the popular saying goes, delay is dangerous, so is the long wait that accompanies any ICO after the sales has been done, for a project to get positive reviews and win the heart of the community, listing should come at the shortest amount of time after the completion of the ICO, i have seen good projects crash because of this negligence and i hope bittwatt is putting this into consideration
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

Wow, best news I have heard all week, using Bittwatt as a means of payment for an energy distribution company is really great, I'm glad I Invested in this project this automatically gives Bittwatt token some value.

Oh, this is really imressive. Such kind of news makes everybody trust in your bussiness. Bitwatt should make an official announcement about the contract with this distributor.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

that's really great news. But I would like to have an official statement from Bittwatt. I know that the project has already started in Romania, but I have not read anything official so far. Has anyone here more information?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

Oh, this is really imressive. Such kind of news makes everybody trust in your bussiness. Bitwatt should make an official announcement about the contract with this distributor.

Bittwatt just started business in Romania and there are already energy distributors accepting Bittwatt as payment method. This is really good news.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.

I am curious also how will the use of electricity dictate the price of bittwatt in the market and as the price of electricity is more of a stagnant one will bittwatt see its price change frequently.

I don't expect price fluctuations in hourly basis. But it's possible that price will change on weekly basis. Energy prices will change based on demand and supply and we need to identify how and when it change Smiley
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.

I am curious also how will the use of electricity dictate the price of bittwatt in the market and as the price of electricity is more of a stagnant one will bittwatt see its price change frequently.

I don't expect price fluctuations in hourly basis. But it's possible that price will change on weekly basis. Energy prices will change based on demand and supply and we need to identify how and when it change Smiley

I agree, that the price won't fluctuate in hourly basis, but in some countries is electricity cheaper at night amd the price increase in the daytime. You can trade these differences in form of BTW Token.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

The price is always bound to demand and supply in my opinion. Actually during the day I think the cost would be higher because of business consuming a lot of energy to run it processes. Home consumption is not as heavy as businesses'. This is all going to be exciting to see in action.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

for campaign participants already getting rewards. if possible tau how much price per token bittwatt at ico time.
thank you

Check out there bounty telegram for more information regarding bounties, they will answer any questions you may have.

Price per token = 1ETH = 7,200BWT

And the price for Bittwatt Token if you chosse to buy via coss exchange is 1BTW=0,12$. On coss you will get extra 5% bonus on your purchase.

Wasn't aware of the 5% bonus on Coss; that's pretty cool - but why is that? is that from the exchange perspective or Bitwatt?
Isn't that bad for early investors who have bought it from their website instead of COSS? as they could have gotten a 5% bonus.

This means Bittwatt started offering tokens at their own ICO website first and then on Cross exchange? But now cross exchange offers extra bonus?
But if I am not wrong, when main sale started at BittWatt site they offered good discount for early investors compare to what we see now.

Yes, They started offering tokens from their own ICO website. But coss exchange is not offering extra bonuses except that 5%. But if they are offering any extra other than 5% then we have to check with admin.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

OH really? That's some great news you got there buddy, it's no false claim when Bittwatt said there were going to be some sort of big energy company in the future, I like them to take on globe IMO, If possible come into partnership with several other energy project as well, what do to u guys think? 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

that's really great news. But I would like to have an official statement from Bittwatt. I know that the project has already started in Romania, but I have not read anything official so far. Has anyone here more information?

This is amazing to hear, I'm really impressed with such news, this project keeps making big moves. I'm so happy the project is going globe and even getting partnership with energy distribution companies.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

This is amazing to hear, I'm really impressed with such news, this project keeps making big moves. I'm so happy the project is going globe and even getting partnership with energy distribution companies.

That's awesome. I hope we will hear lots of such news from different European countries. If I am not wrong, Bittwatt have presence in 8-10 countries already?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

That's awesome. I hope we will hear lots of such news from different European countries. If I am not wrong, Bittwatt have presence in 8-10 countries already?

I am not completely sure. According to the whitepaper they've opened the market for Bulgaria and for Turkey it is planned for Q2/2018. So I am not sure if that already happened. The next countries on that list are Ukraine and Hungary in Q3/2018.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

Is an impressive news but an official message from the team will go a long way, one thing is getting an information, another is to ascertain if its real or fake, so that's why is necessary for an authentication but i hope is really factual because it will be a massive boost for the project in terms of getting more investors and even partners, i admire the concept and the steps stated on their whitepaper that will be part of the project implementation
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Bittwatt just started business in Romania and there are already energy distributors accepting Bittwatt as payment method. This is really good news.

This is amazing news and goes to show how good the product is progressing, I can't wait to see Bitwatt implemented. Be quicker than I thought
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

This is amazing news and goes to show how good the product is progressing, I can't wait to see Bitwatt implemented. Be quicker than I thought

Seriously?!?! Which companies have signed on, its interesting to see countries like that signing on so early to projects like this the news will surely be a boom for the ico, but then again bittwatt was already doing exceedingly well so maybe people already knew it was coming :S
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

The price is always bound to demand and supply in my opinion. Actually during the day I think the cost would be higher because of business consuming a lot of energy to run it processes. Home consumption is not as heavy as businesses'. This is all going to be exciting to see in action.

Yeah you are actually right... Lots of power is consumed during the day time both from businesses, schools, construction companies and home use but at night less energy is used as almost everyone is resting.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

Yeah you are actually right... Lots of power is consumed during the day time both from businesses, schools, construction companies and home use but at night less energy is used as almost everyone is resting.

This is true, and already visible on old style power exchanges and even on your own power bill in most countries you'll see that their are onpeak and offpeak hours for power, thats why theirs a big push towards people having their own battery systems for their houses so they can store at night and power from battery during peak hours.

I'd imagine we will see similar type of price fluctuations but more natural and based on real supply and demand in a system like bittwatt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: