Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Which countries do you plan to have Bittwatt present at? Do you have contacts at any international energy company so as to ensure any future international expansion goes smoothly?

There is a map in their website; Romania is for sure given it is a Romanian startup. They plan expansion to Bulgaria, Serbia and Macedonia.  Hungry and the UK as well as Singapore would be next in line followed by Austria. If you go to https://www.bittwatt.com/business you will more details there.

Cool. Most of these countries are not so popular around the world. Most persons (like me)  will actually be expecting a startup from popular European websites.

I think they started with those countries because it's easy to start the business or might be less paper work compare to other European countries. But once Bittwatt established themselves in these small countries then it will be easy for them to expand in big, popular countries.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO
which big news do you expect after the ICO?

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

They will surely start with coss since they are in partnership with them in the ico. Coss is a good exchange, its just not known to many yet.
Yea i have seen a lot of good reviews about COSS and i have even tried it out it is very simple to understand and it is very fast.

I haven't tried it myself and also heard is an easy exchange to use... But what's the cost of withdrawal? I mean their withdrawal fee.

Withdrawal fee is always one of the more important things, as their a new exchange i'll imagine they are still working on lowering their fees, most exchanges, start higher and back off as they get a bit of a buffer for safety, a quick google shows that they have talked a few times about wanting to have a 0 profit withdrawal fee...

That said the bonus that you get for bittwatt for buying via coss seems well worth it to me at least

Zero profit, quite an attractive side of coss, essentially its not a dex so I ain't bothered much, I'd expect that BWT trading should have some real volume already upon listing since it's already a knowledge

I don't know what exact this zero profit withdrawal means. Will they charge any amount for withdrawal or not ? Also exchange charging lower fee does not mean it's good. Exchange need extra money to make it more secure and provide best trading experience, by adding latest and fastest devices/platforms. And for this they need money.

It's continuous improvement/development process.
hieusupper89

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

All tokens will be released / distributed at the end of token sale. You can see them in your dashboard.
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

for campaign participants already getting rewards. if possible tau how much price per token bittwatt at ico time.
thank you
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

for campaign participants already getting rewards. if possible tau how much price per token bittwatt at ico time.
thank you

Check out there bounty telegram for more information regarding bounties, they will answer any questions you may have.

Price per token = 1ETH = 7,200BWT
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

thank you

Check out there bounty telegram for more information regarding bounties, they will answer any questions you may have.

And the price for Bittwatt Token if you chosse to buy via coss exchange is 1BTW=0,12$. On coss you will get extra 5% bonus on your purchase.
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

thank you

And the price for Bittwatt Token if you chosse to buy via coss exchange is 1BTW=0,12$. On coss you will get extra 5% bonus on your purchase.

Wasn't aware of the 5% bonus on Coss; that's pretty cool - but why is that? is that from the exchange perspective or Bitwatt?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Bittwatt is switching gears towards a balanced energy trading market where the offer is instantly matched with the request.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Which countries do you plan to have Bittwatt present at? Do you have contacts at any international energy company so as to ensure any future international expansion goes smoothly?

There is a map in their website; Romania is for sure given it is a Romanian startup. They plan expansion to Bulgaria, Serbia and Macedonia.  Hungry and the UK as well as Singapore would be next in line followed by Austria. If you go to https://www.bittwatt.com/business you will more details there.

Cool. Most of these countries are not so popular around the world. Most persons (like me)  will actually be expecting a startup from popular European websites.

Bitwatt is looking same like Restart Energy project. They are both from Romanian and going to mass expansion on European countries. Anyway I will choose RED, project that already finished ICO and reached some great milestones.

I just did a google search on RED and they have a great concept similar to BITTWATT which makes me the more excited, energy project is quite a very big project and having different players with same goals in mind is very much fine by me, if the goal is to be achieved, energy is needed by man and having all hands on deck is quite accommodating as the sky is quite wide for all the birds to fly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.
am participate in bounty and wait good moment to sale BWT)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

thank you

Wasn't aware of the 5% bonus on Coss; that's pretty cool - but why is that? is that from the exchange perspective or Bitwatt?
Isn't that bad for early investors who have bought it from their website instead of COSS? as they could have gotten a 5% bonus.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.

When it comes to ICO, there is a phase, so at the moment, the project is more concentrated with having a successful phase of sales, after that comes the period of listing, so is all about patience, the project will definitely come to that and i don't think is wise for the project to talk about the listing because an unexpected event may come up that will lead to some shift or probably a change in an exchange that was once stated, such scenario may cause uproar in the community
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.

I am curious also how will the use of electricity dictate the price of bittwatt in the market and as the price of electricity is more of a stagnant one will bittwatt see its price change frequently.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Bitwatt is a nice start-up for the countries where electricity production is not a monopolized industry. In such countries as post-soviet CIA space it's hard to imagine the company that can sell electricity or be a mediator between state and end-user. I'd like to know what legal relations Bitwatt has with state to be such kind of company.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Bitwatt is a nice start-up for the countries where electricity production is not a monopolized industry. In such countries as post-soviet CIA space it's hard to imagine the company that can sell electricity or be a mediator between state and end-user. I'd like to know what legal relations Bitwatt has with state to be such kind of company.

That's why they also start mostly in Europe. Thanks to the EU, the electricity markets are liberalized and everyone can buy and sell electricity. Bittwatt now provides a simple and professional platform for the normal user. So then you and I can easily trade power, great times
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

When it comes to ICO, there is a phase, so at the moment, the project is more concentrated with having a successful phase of sales, after that comes the period of listing, so is all about patience, the project will definitely come to that and i don't think is wise for the project to talk about the listing because an unexpected event may come up that will lead to some shift or probably a change in an exchange that was once stated, such scenario may cause uproar in the community

I don't think there was a project listed in binance or the likes early on; at least not recently to the extent of my knowledge that is. I don't think it is easy getting into the bigger exchanges. It would make more sense listing in small medium exchanges and building your way from there.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I don't think there was a project listed in binance or the likes early on; at least not recently to the extent of my knowledge that is. I don't think it is easy getting into the bigger exchanges. It would make more sense listing in small medium exchanges and building your way from there.

Binance is one of the very restrictive exchanges regardless of the ico or company binance is very restrictive of when companies are allowed to even mention their possible listing in binance and breaking rules can have consequences so I’d imagine we won’t here much about it soon
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

That's why they also start mostly in Europe. Thanks to the EU, the electricity markets are liberalized and everyone can buy and sell electricity. Bittwatt now provides a simple and professional platform for the normal user. So then you and I can easily trade power, great times

Indeed, the platform can only exist in a liberalized market. On the Bittwatt platform can everyone trade energy, buy cheap at night and sell when the price increase.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.

I am curious also how will the use of electricity dictate the price of bittwatt in the market and as the price of electricity is more of a stagnant one will bittwatt see its price change frequently.

I don't think they will be making profit in the way most sector does. The way I see it is that their profit will be based on long time gain because the demand for electricity is not fluctuating  like most other product, regardless they will still make huge profit I believe

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Indeed, the platform can only exist in a liberalized market. On the Bittwatt platform can everyone trade energy, buy cheap at night and sell when the price increase.

How's energy price formed? Does it depend on the Bitwatt plarform token demand? Who can trade tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: